Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Planet Earth
A.U Mt. Paozu Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheBurritoBandit

Loyal Genius

8,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:42 pm
User Image

Mt. Paozu in this Universe carries the same name, however the Mt. Paozu here is far more peaceful in comparison.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:07 pm
User Image
D A I K O
▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
❝..Tiger Tyke..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

As they flew over the mountains, his eyes would look around at the many places in the range where they could start, his mind was transversed with thoughts of teaching and growing stronger. His eyes locked onto the goal of becoming strongest as he descended onto a mountain top where birds flew by and many different beast spread out from the unexpected presence. His eyes would blink slightly while he let his feet plop below and his mouth exhale. His eyes would look back to make sure she was there as he slowly removed his blazer and began to fold it. "Toma-chan. Are you ready? I'll teach the technique as we spar." He'd tell her while turning his head towards her and reaching up and took the strong hair clip out, letting the soft black locks drop.

He'd look to her as he closed his eyes and inhaled deeply. Every inorganic area was dark. The sky, the sun, the clouds, the houses, even the rocks below the grass at their feet. He'd let Toma be visualized with his sense as he exhaled the breath making it visible. His body was sensing the living energy of all around him as he began. "This technique, is that of a sixth sense. Master Yakko says that it is like describing sight to the blind. So, let us spar, without using our eyes, to try to teach you how to use this." He'd tell her while he got into his stance. His body would stand firm and his head would follow her motions, to show that he knew where she was, even without sight. "Try to concentrate on your energy, use it as an example. Once you feel your power, try to trace another lifeforms as you did with your self. Tell me when you feel like you've done it."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
❝..Ki: 250/250 ||BP: 210|| Stamina: 330/330..❞

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Haraaaa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Shrek-Seme

Garbage Fatcat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:43 pm
User Image
xxUser Image

xxxxxxRace:: Saiyan
xxxxxxKi Pool:: 220/220
xxxxxxBase Power:: 215
xxxxxxStamina Pool:: 330/330
xxxxxxCurrent Health:: Healthy
xxxxxxCompleted Training Posts:: 4/ 2 post cooling down
xxxxxxCurrent Transformations:: None
xxxxxxCurrent Attire:: Outfit Number 1
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxIf Totoma were not so caught-up on learning this technique, she would have taken a plethora of pictures for her social media sites, the amount of likes and follows she would get from these natural venues would be just as breathtaking as the sights of these beautiful places, maybe even more. "Yeah, I'm ready," the girl tossed her bag to the side, and cracked her knuckles, preparing a fighting stance. "Alright Daiko, I trust you..." The woman closed her eyes, seeing nothing but black. It wasn't that she wasn't trying, she just didn't know how to try. "I don't get it..." The woman began to punch at the air randomly, performing multiple kicks in the air, not even close to hitting Daiko. She finally gave up after a few minutes, feeling silly in the process. "How is this possible?!"

killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:16 pm
User Image
D A I K O
❝..Tiger Tyke..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Daiko's senses felt the motions of Toma as she punched and kicked randomly, seeing her not even looking in the right direction. His mouth would exhale before he would walk forward and breathed slowly. "You aren't focusing on the energy around you, you are focusing on your senses precieving them." He'd tell her while sliding forward and putting a finger to her stomach, near her belly button. "You have to use nothing but your mind and Ki to feel the presence of living beings around you." He'd tell her while he lifted his hand to a palm like stike towards her chin, though if she didn't block he would stop short. His eyes would open lightly before he stepped back and reset his position. "I'll make it easier for you to feel my energy." He'd tell her while he adjusted his body to a straight stand, with his arms by his side. "HA!!!" He'd shout a bit before the light colored blue aura consumed him. He would exude his formerly hidden power before getting back into his stance. "Even if you can only view it as a light to everything around you, and not precieve the power, try to make this the only sense you use, and come at me."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Haraaaa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

CosmicCrowNaeva

Durem Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:14 pm
User Image
User Image

ѕтαмιηα : XXXX< 290 / 320 >XXXX
                                                кι : XXXX< 220 / 220 >XXXX
                                                вρ : XXXX< 155 >XXXX

Ƭђ૯ʍ૯ ઽѳทg : XXXX< H O M E - NateWantstoBattle >XXXX
                                                ѳષƬԲiƬ : XXXXXXXX
                                                ℓѳ૮αƬiѳท : XXXX< XXXX >XXXX
                                                ѳѳ૮ : XXXX< XXXX >XXXX

XXXX Ginto sighed as he stood at the start of the path leading into Mt Paozu, after tightening the straps on his backpack, he began to stretch. His long black and white hair was tied up in a bun to keep it out of his face as he trained for the day, the small fourteen year old was going to do something similar to what his first teacher had done a few years ago. His intentions was to get lost in the forest and then try to find his way back, surviving on the land. Standing up straight he let out a long breathe and then began to run down the trail. It was nice out for now, but the weather could turn at any point during his trip, which was why he chose here to train more often.

XXXX The young teen kept his gaze straight as he eventually ran off the trail, jumping over the brush as he went. Coming a cross a low dip in the forest floor he jumped up grabbing onto a low hanging branch swinging himself up into the air. Soon grabbing onto another branch with his tail, swinging himself forward to the next tree. One last swing would bring him across the small space of lower ground. He landed once again on his feet, and continued to jog down the makeshift path. "Maybe I will try to climb up the mountain this time... lower air pressure." he muttered to himself as he ran.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:47 pm
    User Image
    xxUser Image

xxxxxxCompleted Training Posts:: 3 paragraph/2 post
    x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxIf Totoma produced a surprises yelp as she felt something on her stomach, which caused her to open her eyes and look down to see a rocketing hand aiming towards her chin. She quickly dodged his attack with an open palm, and sighed. The woman closed her eyes, a bit annoyed, "You make it sound as if Saiyans have the ability to use their minds," this whole thing was foreign to her. For as long as she could remember, she was taught that no matter what, take down your enemy with your unrelenting strength, not some aura. However, she gave it the benefit of the doubt, Daiko wouldn't allow his friend to do something she couldn't do.

She closed her eyes, attempting to make sense of what Daiko had told her; it was still all relatively new, and she couldn't keep up with this fast-paced teaching. Maybe it was common for people to get things on the spot, but she wasn't quite understanding the concept of ki-sensing. She had to try somehow, even if it meant she had to look like a damn fool in the process. "Hmmm..." The woman tried to concentrate on solely Daiko, but all she was getting were glimmers of light, barely able to lead her to the right direction. She involuntarily growled in annoyance, trying to maintain her concentration. "C'mon..." The small speckles of light grew brighter and brighter, eventually forming the image of another person. She could see him, which actually amazed herself; sadly however, she couldn't 'sense' him just yet. Maybe Daiko should consider teaching. Totoma rushed towards the light, once she was close enough, and performed a single leg kick.

killer-wolf-kun

Shrek-Seme

Garbage Fatcat

13,750 Points
    • Cat Fancier 100
    • Trash Can Supporter 50
    • Waffles! 25

killer-wolf-kun
    Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
    • Brandisher 100
    • Person of Interest 200
    • First step to fame 200
    PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:37 am
    User Image
    D A I K O
    ❝..Tiger Tyke..❞
    ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Daiko's mouth inhaled and exhaled while hearing her statement on Saiyan's using their minds. He'd smile a bit while he shook his head. "It's not our mind that is being used here, it's our spirit." He'd say while he stood in anticipation. It seemed that her energy was fluxuating while she concentrated and his mouth inhaled and exhaled slowly. Though as it did his mind would pick up a second presence. He'd try to look before feeling the approach of Toma, and jumped back as a reflex to dodge it. "I see you picked me up." He'd say while looking to her and smiling, while opening his eyes. The lad's vision was locked onto her while he let his Ki disperse. It seemed that they weren't going to be alone in a few moments as he studied her for a few moments. "You are able to see me when I give it my all, Let's see if you if you can keep up." He'd say as he walked forward closing his eyes while he felt her presence. He'd make out how she stood before he smiled and sighed.

"I'll go slow, but let's try to make it first clean hit wins." He'd say while he stepped forward. "Don't open your eye, try to feel my presence, Toma-chan." He'd tell her before walking forward.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Haraaaa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:32 pm
    User Image
    User Image

ѕтαмιηα : XXXX< 260 / 320 >XXXX

XXXXGinto continued to to run through the forest, his speed increasing as he wanted to get to a decent campsite before the sun began to set, that way he would be able to find himself some dinner before dark. Wanting to add more challenge to his run, he began to weave in and out of trees, dodging bushes and rocks as they came about in the chosen path that he was creating for himself. One rock being taller than him as he came around a tree, using his momentum he jumped off one tree and into the branches of it's neighbor. Now creating a path over the branches until he came across his first open field, no one was there.

XXXX Pressing on he used the open plains as a area to zig-zag at a sprint. Loose strands of his hair clinging to his forehead and neck due to sweat. It wasn't long until he was within the next set of trees that surrounded the base of the mountain. This set thicker than the last as the trail was winding up the other side of the mountain. The young saiyan started to repeat his pattern that he had finished, weaving in and out of trees until he ran to an obstacle to big for him to jump over with out aid of a near by foliage. Then pressing on via the branches.

CosmicCrowNaeva

Durem Millionaire

Shrek-Seme

Garbage Fatcat

13,750 Points
      • Cat Fancier 100
      • Trash Can Supporter 50
      • Waffles! 25
      PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:53 pm
      User Image
      xxUser Image

xxxxxxCompleted Training Posts:: 3 paragraph/2 post
      x

xxx"Tch, no fair," the woman whined, her eyes still closed, and able to see the figure come closer to her. "You are more well-versed in this, I am just learning... Us Saiyans sure do love competition!" She was half-joking, the other half worried about losing, something that she hated more than a dislike online. "Fine then, come at me bro!" The woman raised one leg up, as if preparing to kick at any moment.

killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:13 pm
      User Image
      D A I K O
      ❝..Tiger Tyke..❞
      ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Daiko would feel the outline of her lift the leg while he let his feet push him to the side around her while he inhaled and exhaled. Though as he did he would stop his motion and jump forth. "You're right, teaching is fun, but. I feel like this spar will make my blood pump." He'd tell her before jumping to the side and dashing towards the woman as he smiles. Though his eyes remained shut he would feel the energy and position his fist towards her back to lightly tap it.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Haraaaa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
      Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
      • Brandisher 100
      • Person of Interest 200
      • First step to fame 200

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:38 pm
      User Image
      “Do not judge me for what my race has done.
      Let my action be told by others, both the ill and the good, and let me be judged accordingly."

Ziber
      The Traitor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Far above Mt. Paozu, past the wide blue sky of earth and into the darkness of space, there two orbs. One was the very familiar moon that many had seen before, but the other was something new and it was carrying something inside it. The orb flew straight past the moon and charged towards what would be it's target, the planet's surface. As it began it's entry, the white orb started to glow a bright and shot out a sonic boom, one that could be heard from the people below. After that, they would see what looked like a small meteor entering the atmosphere, but for those that were more aware the others, they could something... Or someone. Regardless, the orb finally met with the earth in a clearing next to a river, making a landing zone in form of a crater. The orb seem then to cool itself as it returned to the normal what that it was before.

On one side of the orb, there was a purple tinted window that one could see what was inside. However, a person wouldn't get the chance as the hatch around the glass opened to reveal what the orb was, a one man ship, What came out of the ship would be a surprise as a frost demon stepped out of the craft with a stretch. It had been a long trip to get here but it was finally over was what he thought while walking away from the ship to greet the beauty the planet. It was a plus that he landed by the water but he wasn't here on vacation, though his body knew that he needed it. Still, this place could make a good home for him and a place to defend himself if the emperor went back on his word and sent an assassin to kill him. With a sigh, he moved his gaze around, taking note that there didn't seem to be an people near by, but he would have to make sure.

The frost demon, known as Ziber, then moved his left hand to the blue scouter to press one of the buttons along the side. With a beep, the scouter came to life as the object was quick to respond to his surprised. From it's reading, there was one high powered person that was moving at a good speed, possibly training. The other reading inform him of two others that were together that seemed to be growing stronger by the minute. The three of the people would make good possible allies but for now, his focus was elsewhere as his thirst he felt he could take care of now. Besides, if any of those three did approach him, he would be able to detect it thanks to his scouter. When he reached the river, the frost demon crouched down and gathered some water with his hands to get a drink.

The taste of the water was unique but he really didn't have much options now while he was out here. Still, his mind began to wander as while he looked out to th center of the river, getting lost to his memories of his friend. He wondered what his friend would of thought of this place, being so peace and full of life. The frost demon then stood up as his tail moved on its own, flicking back and forth while he was lost in thought. However, Ziber realized that if someone did come to see him, if by detecting him or seeing his ship land, he would need to make sure no one could get into the little he brought with him. He slide back down into the crater and pulled out a remote from the belt on his armor. With the press of a button, the hatch to the orb lifted up and sealed the ship shut. The frost demon was now ready for any visitor of that might come to see him, but was he truly ready?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I still remember that day. It burns bright in my mind and is reminder of what must be done.
      I... We will have our revenge. That is a promise I will keep."

<--Ki: 200/200--><--BP: 140-><--Stamina: 300/300-->
      Mood: Calm, Alert, Thoughtful
      Thinking: "I wonder what you would think of this place. I can't let the emperor harm such a nice planet."
      With: No one.

OoC: Hello Universe Six!!! XD
      Theme Song: Red vs Blue
      killer-wolf-kun

Haraaaa

KorGurlAssassin

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:20 pm
      User Image
      User Image

ѕтαмιηα : XXXX< 320 / 320 >XXXX

XXXX Jumping down from the branches after running out of strong limbs to jump onto, Ginto slowed his pace to try and track the area for a bit. Shaking his head, he picked up his speed once more. "C'mon Gin,
                                                                  the whole point is to get lost."
                                                                  he said with a smile as he ducked to slide under a cluster of low branches. As he emerged he continued running, now in the random direction he was facing. Now running parallel with the mountain he watched as the landscape passed by at a rapid pace from his speed. He had this odd feeling that he wasn't alone in the mountain forest, but he wasn't able to pinpoint where the people were.

XXXX Continuing his run he burst the bushes and dodge running into a tree he hadn't noticed, his hands coming up to help him move to the left. Pausing to catch his breathe, he pulled his back pack off of his back to fish around for his canteen of water. "Alright... Now which way." he muttered before taking a drink of water, looking around trying to pick a direction. He knew there was a lake somewhere near by, but he also wanted to get close to the base of the mountain. Tucking the container back into his back pack, he grabbed onto the strap of the bag and started to walk towards the base of the mountain.

CosmicCrowNaeva

Durem Millionaire

CosmicCrowNaeva

Durem Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:40 pm
        User Image
        User Image

ѕтαмιηα : XXXX< 320 / 320 >XXXX

XXXX "Alright, if I remember correctly, the base of the mountain is north east from the lake, and there should be a creek that leads down from the mountain to the lake. Risky place to camp, but will be best for getting food and fresh water." he thought out loud looking up at the sky to get his bearings. Once he knew the direction, he slung his backpack over his shoulders once more and took off running, the slight break to gather his thoughs enough to motivate him to set up camp and get something to eat.

XXXX Running across the landscape he broke through the cluster of trees he had put himself in he found himself near another trail once more and smiled, using it to guide him across the clearing for a short time before the trail broke off in a different direction than himself. He quickly jumped up as he reached the next cluster of trees and started to jump from branch to branch once more keeping his eyes open for the creek that would be coming up soon, once he found it he would follow it up stream to the base of the mountain to find a camp site.

XXXX It was fifteen minutes when he came to a wide creek. Slowing his speed the young boy took a fast turn to follow the body of water up stream, and to the mountain. "Only ten more minutes and I will be able to set up camp." he grinned his breathing heavy.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:11 pm
                  SCRYEW
          User Image

XX。。。[ Universe 6 ]

XX。。。[ Namekian ]

XX。。。[ Current BP ]
          xxxRanking Status: 220/220

XX。。。[ Ki Pool ]
          xxxRanking Status: 200/200

XX。。。[ Stamina Pool ]
          xxxRanking Status: 300/300

You best believe if you rub me the wrong way,
          ╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗

_┗ It's been about 5 months since Scryew was sent here by the Elders. Unfortunately he has yet to find someone strong enough to match his strength but he hasn't given up any desire to continue or even return back home. Meditating, hovering over a boulder on the mountainside, Scryrew rested his mind as he bided his time until something actually interesting to happen. Though being doubtful since nothing has happened yet for him but he had a good feeling that something solid would turn up about. ┓

_┗ PARAGRAPH 2 GOES HERE ┓

╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝
          I will lock you away in another dimension...

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]
          xxx[ TEXT ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
          xxx[ TEXT ]

Out.Of.Character:

Quoting:

killer-wolf-kun

KorGurlAssassin

Quote:

Quote:

Eighth Diviner
          Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
          • Tycoon 200
          • Wall Street 200
          • Brandisher 100

CosmicCrowNaeva

Durem Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:18 pm
          User Image
          User Image

ѕтαмιηα : XXXX< 185 / 320 >XXXX

XXXX Ginto soon came to a halt at the base of the mountain, bending over with his hands braced on his knees as he took several deep breaths to regulate his breathing once more. "Whooh, finally made it. And before sunset too." he muttered as he stood up straight after a moment looking around the mini clearing, it wasn't much, packed dirt and grass from the animals that frequented the area for fresh cool water. A few rocks that had fallen down the mountain creating a small pile near the edge of the creek. The water was crystal clear as it ran down the hill and into the rest of the park that surrounded the mountain. "Perfect place to set up camp." he said as he took off his back pack and started to search the edges of the treeline to find some wood to begin to make a fire. He could still sense the presence of someone else on the mountain, it was closer than what he had felt earlier.

XXXX With a shrug the young teen gathered up a arm full of sticks and brush bringing them to his backpack and started to set up a pile that would become a fire once he had caught something to eat from the creek.

↳ Planet Earth

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
            Other Stuff
            Get GCash
            Offers
            Get Items
            More Items
            Where Everyone Hangs Out
            Other Community Areas
            Virtual Spaces
            Fun Stuff