Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Planet Earth
Mango Island Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:29 am
User Image
The Demon King: Yushayabadara
BP: ???

The grand mass would feel the lightning around him as his power grew, his eyes locked with those ahead while the foot would rise to step and the gaze of the giant would be met with the one behind the mage himself. Their eyes closed while he felt the lightning push off of his body through his power. The burst in energy made the God and her friend look over actively while they took another large step. Though as they did, the world shaking beneath them, their feet lifted as a vortex began to spin them around. ". . ." They would spin as the beast of a being showed a bit of shock. "W-Wait! WHAT IS THIS!?!?!" The technique swirled him around and around as they would fly forth into a small container, to be capped off as the angered being shook in the small bottle.

Ryuu Sanada

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

DragonYolk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Prophet known as: Kabra
BP: 5

The small Wizard's eyes would buggly widen as they held their hands up and miss the dash from the female warrior who got behind him as he shook a bit. "W-wait, we can talk about this, Miss Sayla, whatever you do, do not impal-AH!!!!!" They would shout as they got a blade of ki right through them. The being would cough up a dark pool of blood while trying to hold it's composure. They would then grip their hands into fists, turning their head a bit. "I-I may perish, but I am still alive. . .And just time, for my lord. . .Has just. . .Arrived. . ." He would try to continue his banter while coughing the sludge onto the floor and leaned forward as the wizard gripped their hands into fists. The rings on their hands began to glow and crack. They would then turn to Sayla as they point the cracking rings towards her, over his shoulders. ". . .I-I. . .Will still take you three down with me!!" He'd shout while he would squeeze them and a slow black sphere would start to expand from one ring as did a white circle with the other. Though as it started, he faded into purple specks from the position he was, until not even his presence was sensed.

Ryuu Sanada

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

DragonYolk

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:03 am
User Image
Great God of the Gods: Ingo
BP: ????

Maedas pull their hand back as they squint a bit and grit their teeth crossing their arm. "Now, that almost cost me my job." They murmured as Ingo clapped their hands together. "It seems that I've won this one! With Sir Gyoza showing that he's the mightiest Silver Fox." Maedas shakes their head at the excitement of the Supreme Kai, and leaning back. "They aren't out of the water yet." The youngster called out. "I sense there's something else coming out. . ." Maedas would look up to the sky and blinks slowly. Though Ingo blinked slowly she would gain a more serious expression. "We might get in really big in trouble for this if we don't do something about this." Maedas then went back to the handheld game while blinking slowly. "You double downed. Let you people decide your fate. . ." Ingo nods slowly and somberly before turning with an annoyed expression. "What you mean? WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU LITTLE BRAT!?!!?" Maedas would continue to type on their device while glueing their gaze to the screen. "You were the one who let them have this much freedom. . .Supreme Kai . . .Go poof. So you better put a bit more faith in the people or say good bye. . ." Maedas continued to play before looking over to the situation, seeing the people still fighting. "Though. . .IF they do do something good, they might be good playmates."

Friend of Ingo: Meadas
BP: ????

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:34 pm
User Image
"..."

???
Emperor of Universe Six

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moments after the wizard was stab and seemed to fade out of existence, a new object appeared beyond the orbit of of the earth, but could be seen in the day time sky. This object that appeared was at least four thousands kilometers long and almost looked like a black wound the the sky, made from a blade of unknown origin. However, after it appeared in the sky, glowing markings started to appear on the object, and seemed to fire off a cluster of red orbs towards the planet. When the orbs faded, a sonic boom rocked the area and giant ship appeared moving into position of the island for what looked like an attack. From this ship, more knights, some similar to the ones that appeared before, and others who seemed to have more power then their lesser companions. However, the arena become the stage of an introduction as in the center a portal broke open, and knights in regal armor came out in two, lining up to the sides in formation. Once all were out, at least six for each side, large mass of ki, almost looking like a ghost, came out of the portal in a familiar form to some that was feared by at least one person that was here. The figure looked around as the portal closed behind him, taking notice of many things and pieced together what had happened for him to be pulled here. "So... It appears you two have been busy during your trip to the past. Sadly, it appears that you haven't affected the future at all, Z. You and your leader have failed. However, it fills me with a bit of... Nostalgia? Seeing a few familiar faces, but I can't forgive that my court wizard had been killed because of this operation of yours. So, I will leave my knight to take care of thing here while I attend to more pressing matters. But first..." The projection said before firing a death beam at the top of the bottle that Yushayabadara had been sealed in, preventing the bottle from being closed and undoing the sealing technique.

“..."

---->BP: ERROR<----
<--KP: ERROR --><--HP: ERROR --><--SP: ERROR--->

Mood: Amused
Thinking: ...
With:
OoC:

Theme Song:
Ryuu Sanada

DragonYolk

killer-wolf-ku.

Quote:

xxxxx※ [ Physical-Based Offense ] ERROR
xxxxx※ [ Energy-Based Offense ] ERROR
xxxxx※ [ Defense ] ERROR
xxxxx※ [ Speed ] ERROR
xxxxx※ [ Intelligence ] ERROR
xxxxx※ [ Reflexes ] ERROR
xxxxx※ [ Stamina ] ERROR
xxxxx※ [ Ki ] ERROR

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:14 pm
User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅

Xalia Sundersun
Ancient Saiyan

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅

First We Gonna Rock, Then We Gonna Roll, Then Let It Pop, Go Let It Go, X Gonna Give It To Ya

After long hours of training and sensing trouble across the earth towards this point, Xalia is flying in with a grim look on her face. Its quite troubling there is some high power levels here, higher then herself yet none of the other fighters has been seen. Where is Gummi? Gyoza? Ziber? It poses many questions but no answers to them, she can't even sense them. Are they hiding out from the high power levels, are they a enemy or foe? Either way she must get there quickly. There is one being she spots known as Emperor of Z, someone that looks similar to her irritating of a righteous friend, Ziber. Though there is someone else there, Sayla Marz, the one she had seen back at the Dojo a long time ago, someone she never had the chance to spar against after Gummi. She lands behind a building very closely as she would notice from the side view, the man is about to fire something at Sayla.

Without a second to waste, she allows her Midget Mode to become active in order to quickly grab Sayla and dodge the beam attack. The Midget Mode is meant for travel and dodging a single attack however, it leaves her physically drained for a minute, so long range attacks are best in use after this technique. After that, she quickly scuffles Sayla away from her as she would charge up Galick Gun and fire it at the Emperor of Universe Six at full strength. She doesn't know who this man is but clearly he is the same race like Ziber along with such amazing power similar but she can't back down.

Support Technique: Midget Mode(10 Ki & Stamina)
                                        Attack Technique: Galick Gun (40 Ki) Attack Power(40+30(Energy Offensive) 20(Half Of Speed)=90
                                        Targeting: Emperor Of Universe Six

Shut My Eyes, I Know Its Now Or Never, Ride Or Die,I Let My Heart Surrender, Rise Up, I Was Born A Fighter, Dancing In A Ring Of Fire.

Ki Pool: 2,350/2,400
                                        Stamina Pool: 3,390/3,400
                                        Battle Power: 1,050
                                        Health: 1,600/1,600
                                        Stats:
                                        xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 30
                                        xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 30
                                        xxxxx [ Defense ] 20
                                        xxxxx [ Speed ] 40
                                        xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 104
                                        xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 50
                                        xxxxx [ Stamina ] 40
                                        xxxxx [ Ki ] 40

DJSH9011

killer-wolf-kun

DragonYolk

Ryuu Sanada

Chaos Reclaimer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:13 pm
User Image

Universe 6 ??? BP: 1,400
Main Theme - -

§ That idiot Sayla! She didn't adhere to any of her warnings and killed Kabra when her back was turned. As Gyoza was finishing the Mafuba sealing techniques, Z had regained her mobility if a little too late. At least it was enough time for her to recover and swiftly move the old man out of Kabra last minute kamikaze attack. She barely evade the technique, but at least she saved Gyoza... Falling to the ground, Z groaned, starting to feel sore from all this activity. For a Saiyan, she wasn't very active- she was never even a fighter before the Darkest Day. The Turtle Hermit was up before her, kindly helping her to her feet for the battle was not yet over. As Z looked to the sky, what she saw brought nothing but dread and fear: the flagship of her nightmares... Watching those Knights pour out from that structure made the girl tremble: in fear...and from anger. And then...he revealed himself. The Emperor... Her brow furrowed and her fist were tightly clenched while she listened to him speak. Every word was like venom to her ears. Why did he come here?! Why did he have to interfere?! She didn't have time to retort, that man was quick to try undo what the Turtle Master had done to the Demon Lord. Z acted fast, diving for the bottle to protect it...but in the process, she suffered a serious injury to her right. The girl cried out in pain, cradling the bottle in her left hand as she collapsed to the floor. Her Super Saiyan transformation would end as she could no longer maintain it as she began breathing heavily. From her kneeled position, blood trickling down her arm and legs from the large gash the beam left in her shoulder, she glared up at the projection. "You...you have no right to show sentimentality. Not after...you killed my friends! My...little brother... Nikuma still believed in you...until the end." Z struggled to stand, her gaze never leaving the Emperor. "We did what we could to stop you and make things right. Grk! ...You don't actually care about anyone...but yourself. As long as you think yourself right, to hell what anyone else feels! You think you're some savior...but your actions only cause more suffering. I...was there...when the Darkest Day happened. You cannot win, Emperor..." she swore with confidence.

【.MOOD.】 [Agitated]
【.COMPANY.】 [Gyoza, Xalia and The Emperor of Universe Six]
killer-wolf-kun
DJSH9011
KibitzRajas
Quote:

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:21 pm
User Image
"..."

Ziber?
Emperor of Universe Six

Cipher was confused by the actions of the saiyan, but it didn't help her from his attack going to hit the bottle that held the demon king, for it would be one of the terrorist that knew where the attack was going. However, when the beam tried to attack him, it just simply passed through him like he wasn't even there, almost like he was really was a ghost. The being would move his attention to Z, who had received quite the damage from his attack and brought up her younger brother, a person he didn't sense at the moment. Now that he was searching, he didn't sense a lot of people that he knew and question why the wizard had come here with Yushayabadara when Fungu was selected for the mission. Cipher didn't feel a trace of his court wizard, even in the spot that he thought he would be if he had been killed by a warrior of this time. "Make things right?" He said almost amused by her claim and started to float over to where the injured warrior lay, like a wounded animal meeting the hunter. The knights that had spread like locust when Kabra arrived finally all returned, and fell in line as they waited for the orders of their emperor. "Is that why your camp raided my teams at first, while they tried to heal an injured planet? A moment where I still thought that I could bring everything back to the way it was. However, both times I left and returned to this planet, when I was rejected after getting my revenge, and when I tried to help restore what was lost, your group made it clear you would be against me. But other survivors didn't see me as that and accepted my help." He said finally looming over the injured warrior, showing no anger from what had been said and almost seemed like he was trying to comfort her. Cipher then flicked his right wrist and the bottle that she held so tight to protect, only faded away from her, the actions that she did meaning nothing now as the king of the demon realm would return another time.

"Master Gyoza... Forgive your granddaughter as she doesn't understand fully of the events that led us here, and she only saw things down one path. The path to get revenge on a tree by burn a seed of the same type." He said to his former master as moved away from the injured warrior, and moved back to the center of the arena looking around for something that he didn't seem he could find. The emperor was in the past so it made sense to him why things were not all where they were supposed to be, but with things not there at all, did give him some curiosity. "Perhaps... I was wrong with my first impressions of this event." He would speak again before the knights started to teleport away from where the stood, and from following the energy traces they were returning to the ship that was still orbiting Earth. They would all disappear this way until only Cipher's form was left of the force that had come to this planet for he felt they were needed else where. "I don't know why Kabra followed you here with Fungu, but he spell that brought us here actually might have been the best thing he could possible do. After all, things that had been lost to me have now been given a chance to return." He said before waving his hand and a pulse of ki came form the being, causing those who didn't have protection from it, the civilians of this planet, to suddenly faint. However, that wasn't all as the cameras that where still functioning suddenly exploded, and any recordings turned to ash. "I have erased today's event from the people of this planet as Kabra's actions should be seen as mine. This will also allow my other self not become a major focus until the time is right. However, I wish to thank you Z. I believe that your actions as well as your leader have lead me to find someone that I have been looking." The joy in his words was something she wouldn't normally hear as the two were on opposite sides, but he did seem grateful for what she had done. The ki figure of Cipher would be consumed by a dark sphere that formed from his stomach and glowed an unnatural aura. The orb then shrunk until it was no longer there, and with a bright flash in the sky, the large ship that had been orbiting the planet disappeared, and the only question that was left for the people that were still awake was how they would get there friends back.

“..."

---->BP: ERROR<----
<--KP: ERROR --><--HP: ERROR --><--SP: ERROR--->

Mood:
With:
OoC:

Theme Song:
DragonYolk

[quote"KibitzRajas"]

xxxxx※ [ Physical-Based Offense ] ERROR
xxxxx※ [ Energy-Based Offense ] ERROR
xxxxx※ [ Defense ] ERROR
xxxxx※ [ Speed ] ERROR
xxxxx※ [ Intelligence ] ERROR
xxxxx※ [ Reflexes ] ERROR
xxxxx※ [ Stamina ] ERROR
xxxxx※ [ Ki ] ERROR

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:45 am
User Image
N I K U M A
The kid was excited to get a chance to spar with the Champ! But before they could, Niku found himself in a familiar, yet uncomfortable space once again. Sucked into some kind of space tunnel, he was spun about and hurtled to someplace. "Why. Does. This. Keep. Happening?!" he screamed as he was turned around so many times he was staring to get dizzy. And then! Nikuma was spat out in the air yet again. Frantically flailing his arms, he was helplessly falling to his demise...again. "AND! Why. Does. THIS. Keep. Happening?!?!" What was he supposed to do now?! He didn't have that Okra guy to potentially bail him out this time. "Where the heck is that Nimbus thing?!" he cried out, and by merely uttering the name, it had rushed to his aid to catch him. Yet again, he was saved from becoming a Niku Pancake. Thanking the cloud and sitting up on it, he got a good look around as to where he was. This place...was one he recognized- the tournament! Directing the Nimbus, the boy descended to find his grandfather and some girl nearby.

Gyoza was relieved when he looked up to see his grandson back safe and sound. But after what he witnessed and learned, he was a little taken aback, as if in a daze. "Nikuma... Thank God you're alright. I imagine the others must be around here as well." The Turtle Hermit sighed, rubbing the back of his head as he looked to the young lady who was called his granddaughter. Now that he looked at her, she did bear some resemblance to Baozi... And what about that guy? He certainly looked and sounded like Ziber, but...he was different and much stronger than him. But what did this mean? The old man growled, a tad bit annoyed at what the answer may be. "Why can't anything ever be normal? Alien invasions, floating temples, tournaments with dead people, now this?! Just a pain in my a**!"

While the elderly griped about their predicament, Niku floated over to the girl who was left stunned and motionless. The moment he saw her, he immediately recognized her. "You look like...Zizi. Are you...from the future too?" he asked her. Snapped out of her daze from seeing her nemesis, the girl turned to face the boy, responding as if she'd seen a ghost. "N-Nikuma?! I...umm...well..." she struggled to respond, tears welling in her eyes. It had been so long since she'd seen her brother, even though he was younger, it was bringing some emotion out of her. "Aha! I knew it! You're a crybaby, just like her! Definitely Future Zizi!" the boy grinned.

【.STATUS.】【 BP: 900 |♢| Ki: 630/630 |♢| Stamina: 650/650 |♢| Health: 1,650/1,650】
【.TITLE.】Rising Star

【.CURRENT THEME.】Phoenix
◆ Physical-Based Offense :: {60}
◆ Energy-Based Offense :: {10}
◆ Defense :: {30}
◆ Speed :: {20}
◆ Intelligence :: {49}
◆ Reflexes :: {10}
◆ Stamina :: {20}
◆ Ki :: {28}

killer-wolf-kun
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
"Ringo. Focus on the task at hand. Don't get distracted."
"Understood. New target parameters locked. Prepare to attack.

Ziber / Ringo
Soul Reforged / Combat Frame

It didn't take long for the two warriors to return to Mango Island, but Ziber had noticed now what his friend had found, that there were some people that seemed to be knocked out by some unknown force. He prepared himself for a fight, just in case if the enemy was hidden and had set a trap for them at the arena, but with Daiko dealing with Okra, he wanted to make sure everyone was alright. The frost demon would pass over the sea until the island came into to view, and from what he sensed that there were some energies that were lower then normal, but none of them seemed like they were going into fatal territory. He made he decent once they were close to the island and landed in the middle of the ring, where he had been before the group had been sent to the other universe. Ziber first saw that the Niku had reunited with Gyoza and the both of them were gathered around a young lady, the same one that had shot him if he was going off the energy of the person alone. He started to make his way over to the three as he took note of the appearance of the others, who looked like they had been through a battle themselves. "Niku, Gyoza." The frost demon said as he called out to the two of them, and waved to let the two know that he was here and ready if they needed help. He still had a few senzu beans if there were anyone in critical condition, but he was going to step forward for the person that had shot him during there match, unless it was someone that wasn't her that asked. Ziber stop at the edge of the arena as part of his mind warned him not to because, though people were unconscious, he still needed follow the rules of the tournament until told otherwise.

Ringo had landed outside of the ring as his friend was the one that was in a match while he could move freely outside of it, allowing him to get closer to the three then what the frost demon could do. He stop a few feet from the three and scanned the woman that lay on the ground, and it was the same one that had shot his friend. The red light in the robot's optics changed to look like he was angry, but returned to neutral after he remembered Ziber had promised to allow the saiyan to handle the time travelers. He would wait to see what the other actions, but he kept watch in case someone came to attack them. Ringo began to scan the area around them as he detected faint traces of other energy signatures, but seemed to had felt before they had even returned back to this universe. He did detect something the confused him, but brushed it aside for now as it would be impossible and perhaps his scanners needed maintenance. The robot guessed that knights from before had come to this time too, but their goals were still unknown and could only be known by the people here. However, very few people here were awake and he could only hope that they were allies of Ziber, so that the could get a clear answer without trouble. Ringo continued this action until something happened but was ready for an attack from the wounded woman if she chose to fight him or the frost demon.

"You have change quite a bit Siberia. I am happy to fight with you again."
"I don't go by that name anymore. There is to much pain with it..."

---->BP: 117,500 <----
<--KP: 2425 / 2910--><--HP: 3165 / 3300 --><--SP: 3042 / 3320 -->

---->BP: 840<----
<--KP: 750 / 750 --><--HP: 1790 / 1790--><--SP: 850 / 850 -->

With:
OoC:

Theme Song: Ziber's Theme Ringo: Systems Online
DragonYolk

killer-wolf-kun

xxxxx※ [ Physical-Based Offense ] 20, TS: +25 =45
xxxxx※ [ Energy-Based Offense ] 46, TS: +25 =71
xxxxx※ [ Defense ] 40, AO: +25 =65
xxxxx※ [ Speed ] 40, AO: +25=65
xxxxx※ [ Intelligence ] 144,
xxxxx※ [ Reflexes ] 40, AO: +25 =65
xxxxx※ [ Stamina ] 140, AO: +25 =165
xxxxx※ [ Ki ] 140, AO: 25 =165

xxxxx※ [ Physical-Based Offense ] 25
xxxxx※ [ Energy-Based Offense ] 25
xxxxx※ [ Defense ] 24
xxxxx※ [ Speed ] 10
xxxxx※ [ Intelligence ] 72
xxxxx※ [ Reflexes ] 10
xxxxx※ [ Stamina ] 55
xxxxx※ [ Ki ] 55

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:09 am
User Image
N I K U M A
There was no doubt in his mind, this was definitely his sister from the future. That meant, that guy must've really been from the future too! But...what about the other things he said? Was that true too? "Hey Zizi...why did you come back here? What happened?" the kid asked. Z shook her head, stifling her emotions a bit. "I'm sorry... I couldn't stop you from... But this time, I won't let you die! I won't let the Darkest Day happen! At least, I will try..." she started to say. However, that presence had broken her train of thought- Ziber was approaching. The man came down with his mechanical companion and she stared him down the whole time. She was so close to getting rid of him, so close to making a change. And now that the Future Emperor had followed her and Okra back... "Wait. Where is Okra?" The girl asked aloud, beginning to get concerned. He was fighting Ziber when they got sent away by Kabra. She searched for his energy, hoping, praying he was still alive! For a moment, her heart sank, but then she felt it; his energy was faint, but still there. She tried to relax a little, though her injuries would remind her to stay on edge. There was no doubt Ziber was going to try and get rid of her, but what could she do in her condition?

Hopping off the cloud, Niku was glad to see Ziber and he brought the robot with him! "You guys made it too! Alright!" the boy cheered with a smile. Though when he got down, he felt something in his pocket. Pulling it out, he admired the strange device, wondering where it came from. Come to think of it, didn't it belong to that Okra guy? It must have wound up on him when he was carrying the guy. Gyoza on the other hand was still mulling over the recent events of what transpired in his student's absence. The old master crossed his arms, shaking his head. Where even could he begin? "Hmm...You seem even more troubled than when you disappeared, Ziber. I don't know what you kids have been through, but we should get together and discuss what happened when you were gone." As they always did, they would figure this out by working together.

【.STATUS.】【 BP: 900 |♢| Ki: 630/630 |♢| Stamina: 650/650 |♢| Health: 1,650/1,650】
【.TITLE.】Rising Star

【.CURRENT THEME.】Phoenix

killer-wolf-kun
DJSH9011
Quote:
Quote:

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ziber / Ringo

Ziber's attention moved to the woman that had shot him during his match, seeing the change of emotions through her eyes and asked where her accomplice was. He had sensed Okra's power well he made his way to Mango Island, but with his agreement to Daiko that he would deal with the time traveler and the fact that he was making his way over to his son, he didn't focus on that. The frost demon's eyes returned back to the cold that they were just before the time traveler had gotten hit by his friend and was knocked out of the battle. However, his eyes softened when Niku called out and expressed that he was glad that he and Ringo had also returned from the other universe they had been sent to. Ziber took a deep breath to calm himself as he wasn't going to be the one to deal a punishment to the person that had attacked him, that would be her family, and now that he had a chance to look at her, she and Niku looked like they were related. While the boy seemed to messed with something that had been in his pocket, his attention to Gyoza, who seemed to realized that he came out worse then he had been before they got sent away. The frost demon looked down before taking a seat on the tiles of the arena, feeling bad that his emotions gave him a bit of tunnel vision because of what had happened. "You are right, Master Gyoza. I am troubled, but it can wait until we make sure that everyone got back safely." He said with a sigh as this was going to be one of those days where he wished would just end, and he could go to bed and try to forget about it. "I will give you a short version though while we decide what we do, or wait for the others. That's Ringo. He is a friend from the frost demon empire. The kid called Corey or Okra is Daiko's offspring, and he wants to take care of him. And depending who you ask, people think I will be a savor that helped our universe or an evil emperor straight out of one of Seri's movies." Ziber said as his tail started to curl around him, still trying to get back where he was as he felt that there was still the possibility, that in the end, the people of Earth would abandon him, and he would be forced to leave.

With:
OoC:

DragonYolk

killer-wolf-kun

xxxxx※ [ Physical-Based Offense ] 20, TS: +25 =45
xxxxx※ [ Energy-Based Offense ] 46, TS: +25 =71
xxxxx※ [ Defense ] 40, AO: +25 =65
xxxxx※ [ Speed ] 40, AO: +25=65
xxxxx※ [ Intelligence ] 144,
xxxxx※ [ Reflexes ] 40, AO: +25 =65
xxxxx※ [ Stamina ] 140, AO: +25 =165
xxxxx※ [ Ki ] 140, AO: 25 =165

xxxxx※ [ Physical-Based Offense ] 25
xxxxx※ [ Energy-Based Offense ] 25
xxxxx※ [ Defense ] 24
xxxxx※ [ Speed ] 10
xxxxx※ [ Intelligence ] 72
xxxxx※ [ Reflexes ] 10
xxxxx※ [ Stamina ] 55
xxxxx※ [ Ki ] 55

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:54 pm
User Image
N I K U M A
Nikuma continued to fiddle with the device while Ziber and Gyoza spoke. He was trying to figure it out, but it for some reason it wasn't working. Z remained on edge, cautiously watching Ziber and his robot companion. Gyoza was also looking at the robot, though his gaze was more of a curious look. Somehow, this bot was different from the droids of BottleCorp and even different from Riga. So this was a friend of his from space- though, he didn't think he'd learn much more of the Frost Demon from him. But saving that for later, the old man was trying to decide what they should do after what Ziber told him. 'That kid that attacked him was Daiko's kid, huh?' And what he said about him being savior or evil emperor seemed to line up with what Gyoza'd seen. "I see... There's two sides to this tale. There...was someone who had appeared that matches that description. His power was on another level; he was able to manipulate the minds of the masses effortlessly..." the old man paused, wanting to leave it at that. Gyoza was not yet ready to believe that person he saw was in fact Ziber from the future. While he didn't know of Ziber's inner demons, he was certain of the students he'd brought up. The pain his future granddaughter experienced was unmistakably real and at the same time, the young man he knew was not the kind of person to cause that. There was something missing here. "Well...I think we should head back for the dojo for now. Then we can speak more on the matter. And...if I may be so blunt for once- I would like to know what it is that ails your spirit. We all would, I feel, but personally...I cannot help but feel I am failing you as your master for not helping ease this burden for so long..."

Niku couldn't help but pause his fidgeting as he listened to his grandfather. He stuffed the tool into his pocket and put his hands behind his head. "Alright! I'm coming too! I wanna help Zizi and Ziber out!" Z was hardly shocked to hear this, hearing things like this when he was still alive in her time. He really wouldn't change much from how he was now. "Listen...Ni-san-" "No, you listen! I don't know what happens in the future, but I know for certain- Ziber is a good guy. You can't go around killing good guys!" he scolded his sister. She found no way to make a rebuttal, not that she had the energy to argue anyway. To be honest, she knew her Nikuma would have never approved of their plan either. But what other choice did she have? Gyoza placed a hand on his grandson's head, ruffling his hair as he let out a burly laugh. "Well said, kid! You know...technically I'm still watching you... Well, I guess I'll let your mother know you're safe, but...let's keep your little 'disappearance' between us, alright?" the hermit suggested, to which the boy nodded vehemently. Gyoza would take control of the Nimbus, putting his grandson in his lap before gesturing his granddaughter to join them; both of them fitting on either lap. Once they were situated, he'd take flight to lead the way back to the dojo.

[EXIT]

【.TITLE.】Rising Star

【.CURRENT THEME.】Phoenix

killer-wolf-kun
DJSH9011
Quote:
Quote:

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ziber / Ringo

What his master had said made Ziber feel worse, knowing now that the his other self, the one that was part of the two time traveler's timeline, had somehow come backed to the present. He was unsure know how the others thought about him, because he wasn't there to see what his future self was like and which story about himself was fact. The frost demon did catch when Gyoza had suddenly stopped speaking, as he wait for his master to say something that didn't happen. He didn't know how the old man felt that this future version of himself supposedly killed the Niku of that time, and possibly brought ruin to the planet that they stood on. The master then explained his plan, that they would return to the dojo and wait for the others, but added, that he wanted to know what was ailing Ziber, but that could be story all by itself. There were a lot of wounds, both old and new, on both his mind and soul and had kept it away from the people he had met on earth because he didn't want them to worry about him. This seemed to have the the opposite effect that the frost demon wanted as Gyoza expressed something similar to what Daiko had said, that they were worried about him. Before he could say something, to tell his master that he wasn't failing him, Niku spoke up and declared that the boy would help both him and his sister. Ziber attention moved to the child as his feelings on the matter were mixed, but this person was a member of the two's family, and it made sense why they wanted to help each other.

Z was about to say something, probably to throw his name deeper in the mud, but her brother stopped any explanation she had thought of and, in fact, stated that his hero was good and one doesn't kill good guys. The frost demon was taken back by this, a youthful outlook on the situation that was unaware of how cruel a world could be, or how one person could ruin a person's life. He then watched with a bit of envy as the family gathered together and flew off to make the turtle dojo the rendezvous point for those that had fought of both fronts. Meanwhile, Ringo had found something odd on one side of the arena as he was moving around to scan to make sure that the people in the stands were alright, and tried to figure out what had happened to them. What he had found was an odd, large crystal that seemed to had land into a corner in which, if someone wasn't looking carefully, wouldn't find it until the workers there had to clean everything up after the event. The robot's head spun around and as it seemed like it wasn't owned by by someone, and such a gem could provide funding that the two need for the future war against Fridged, he would pick the gem and opened his outer shell to hid it in his body. His friend didn't see action as he had moved his attention to someone he didn't see and signaled to have them follow him, which he guess was one of the allies he had made on this planet. Ziber's gaze then moved to supreme Kai as he was unsure of what she was going to do, after they had met her past self, and having time to think about path that her universe future could take. He would let out as sigh as he looked to the robot, unaware of the new cargo he had inside of him, signaled him that they were going, with the two flying up and following where Gyoza and the others were heading to.

With:
OoC:

DragonYolk