Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Planet Earth
Matsuri City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shrek-Seme

Garbage Fatcat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:25 pm
User Image
xxUser Image

xxxxxxRace:: Saiyan
xxxxxxKi Pool:: 220/220
xxxxxxBase Power:: 215
xxxxxxStamina Pool:: 290/330
xxxxxxCurrent Health:: Healthy
xxxxxxCompleted Training Posts:: 4/ 2 post cooling down
xxxxxxCurrent Transformations:: None
xxxxxxCurrent Attire:: Outfit Number 1
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxTotoma gave a clean brow, matched with a challenging smirk, "Wanna challenge me on 'being the strongest'?" She was half-playful and half-sincere in her words. She took up a piece of chicken with her fork, and chewed it in silence before responding, "I'm Saiyan too, Daiky-kun, you're gonna have to take me down first~" The girl gave a dazzling wink, and looked back at the mirror, giving another peace sign pose, this time with her tongue out. "If you say so, Daiky-kun, hey, by the way," the woman wiped her mouth before continuing, "can I sleep over at the dojo tonight? My wifi's been acting wonky, and it's because people are doing construction work near my condo, it sucks..." [+30 Stamina]

killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 am
User Image
D A I K O
▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
❝..Tiger Tyke..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Daiko would hear her remarks and give a slight grin with a nervous sway of his ahoge. He heard her make a statement about her wanting to be the strongest and he'd nod to himself to reassure the young lad that he was going to challenge her conviction when the time came. He'd then close his eyes and smile while he retorted with words finally. "I can't wait for you and me to test it, Toma-chan." He'd call out before watching her pose and turned his head towards the many flashing lights blinking towards them. He'd then listen to the young woman's request. His eyes would close then his glasses would adjust while he thought to himself where she could stay in the dojo. "Um, I think Prego's bed might be free, though if not, I could always make space for you Toma-chan. Even if temporary, I heard that Master Yakko let you into the Dojo, and I would let you use my mat if push comes to shove." His hand would then move behind his head and sighed feeling relieved from the meal.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
❝..Ki: 250/250 ||BP: 210|| Stamina: 330/330..❞

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Haraaaa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Shrek-Seme

Garbage Fatcat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:45 am
User Image
xxUser Image

xxxxxxRace:: Saiyan
xxxxxxKi Pool:: 220/220
xxxxxxBase Power:: 215
xxxxxxStamina Pool:: 330/330
xxxxxxCurrent Health:: Healthy
xxxxxxCompleted Training Posts:: 4/ 2 post cooling down
xxxxxxCurrent Transformations:: None
xxxxxxCurrent Attire:: Outfit Number 1
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxTotoma blushed profusely, a hand over her mouth, "His bed is free?!" She looked away, fanning herself, "I hope you mean that he's not sleeping on there period, I'm not looking for a snuggle buddy Daiky-kun!" She laughed it out, rubbing the back of her head, "I think I may take up your offer for sleeping on your mat, if you don't mind," she said kindly, with a hint of nervousness. "Besides, after today, I doubt he would want me to sleep in his room after I had beat the daylights out of him... Ahaha..."

She took a bite of her last chicken cutlet, and neatly placed her plates together, wiping her mouth with a napkin. "Ahh, what was delicious!" She called for the waitress, paying for the tab, tip included. "Alright, Daiko!" She clapped her hands together gently, and got up from her seat. "Wanna head out to show me that technique you mentioned?" With a thumb, she pointed towards the door, "I'm excited to learn!"

-exit- [+30 Stamina]

killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:06 am
User Image
D A I K O
❝..Tiger Tyke..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Standing up as she said she was finished he would look to her and shook his head while replying. "It's fine, as long as you're okay with the mat." He'd then slowly take his glasses off while looking to the waitress and waiters on the way out smiling. He'd then look towards the sky as he wondered where a good place to place to train this skill was. His mouth would exhale a bit before looking towards the east a bit before looking back to her. His eyes half close as he put the glasses away and looked back to her while smiling. "I know a place where can spar and get practice in." He'd say before beckoning her to follow him. He'd look bothways before jumping high into the sky at a great speed before looking back to her and nodding in a direction before a firery ki consumed him and his body burst off at great speed.
-exit-

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
❝..Ki: 250/250 ||BP: 210|| Stamina: 330/330..❞

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Haraaaa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote: