Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Planet Earth
The Gizard Wastelands Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:55 am
User Image
N I O N
▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
❝..Guard to the King..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

As Nion sat back and looked to the man his eyes blinked slowly and his mouth let out a soft sigh. Nion's legs crossed and a hand was placed behind him while he let his chest rise and fall. The Saiyan would grit his teeth as he his head turned, scoffing lightly. "Fine. . ." He'd murmur while leaning his back against the rock and looking in the direction of the Tournament he had just left. The area was sure enough a cesspool of darkness with that massive presence he was feeling from this location. Even without the ability to sense ki directly, his body felt heavy merely knowing of what was in that vicinity. Though with that being said, his attention was drawn when the girl spoke of the galactic patrol. The prestigious group even had connections out here that excluded, Captain Riga, and Cadet Yosi. His gaze mellowed a bit, trying not to be too tense with the information while allowing his body to regain stamina.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

BP: (Surpressed)
Ki: ????
Stamina: ????

Ra1ns of Castamere

Ryuu Sanada

SarahHuchiga

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:15 pm
User Image
Revolutionary: Okra
BP: ????

Okra would look to her as he sighed a bit and held her a bit tightly before landing in the wastelands with the others. "Apologies. I wasn't expecting to need a sudden motion like that. . .Next time I'll try and make it a smoother transition." He'd tell her while bowing his head once more watching Spike catch up before sighing and stepping forward. His foot slamming to the side while leaning to the left, and then stretching to the right. "Unwanted company does seem to want us. It left the city to trace us. . .Though some went to a different direction." Okra looked off towards the Dojo while frowning deeply. His thoughts went to if Niku would be okay if he was over in that direction, though sensing the great power of another, they would be at a bit more ease seeing the group land before them as he stood up straight and exhaled.

Karurura
The Pixel Guru
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

The Pixel Guru
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:58 pm
User Image

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪🅢🅟🅘🅚🅔🅑🅡🅐🅥🅞✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

| BP: 2150 | HP: 2600/2600 | KP: 1500/1500 | SP: 1300/1300 | Taser Battery: 100%/100% |

Current Mood: Normal Current Aura Color: White

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Arriving shortly after Okra, a seemingly winded and heavily breathing Spike rhetorically asks "Did we ... need to ... fly ... that fast?" before Okra informs him that the group of malicious seeming ki signatures that were heading for them have split into two groups: one still coming towards them, and another heading off in a different direction. Realizing that was likely very bad news, Spike let out a large sigh in unison with Okra's big exhale before asking Okra "You think the ones going in another direction are after that friend of yours that fired shots from the tournament crowd? or are we in an unlucky enough coincidence to have someone other then those knights after us?" seemingly having caught his breath with that large sigh.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Out of Character Action(s)/ Notes:
[Profile Link]

Combat Actions:
Attacking Phase:

Defending Phase:

Maintenance & Other:

Stats:
[ Physical-Based Offense ] 0
[ Energy-Based Offense ] 120
[ Defense ] 50
[ Speed ] 70
[ Intelligence ] 136
[ Reflexes ] 70
[ Stamina ] 100
[ Ki ] 130

Quotes:
killer-wolf-kun
Karurura
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:52 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxx:xxKokoroxx:xxxxxxxx
こころ
Mʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ’s ʀᴀᴄɪɴɢ ᴏɴ
‘Cᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ
Aɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs, I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
Tʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏɴ’ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴇᴀsʏ
Bᴜᴛ I’ʟʟ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┫┠━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Fᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴇᴛᴇʟʟᴇʀ

It took a few seconds of having her feet flat on the ground for Kokoro to finally let go of the time traveler. Holding the side of her head, she would look at Okra, seeing him apologize and bow for having dragged her so suddenly. “It’s fine. I understand. I appreciate you carrying me.” She teetered a bit stepping forward, such a short trip but at the speed Okra had taken her, she had been holding onto him for dear life and leaving the girl mentally exhausted from the ordeal. “I do have to agree with Spikun a little on that one…” Kokoro would mumble, siding with Spike’s comment while waiting to stabilize. Her gaze would scan across the wastelands. She had never actually been to this place, only have viewed it overhead when flying past. It would be an ideal place to lead the hostile signatures, as she doubted bystanders would be out this far from the city. The split signatures would concern her, hoping those where the others branched off would be okay. Unfortunately, they would have to wait in order to assist in that direction, as the signatures heading towards them were steadily approaching closer.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
BP: 1107xxHᴇᴀʟᴛʜ: 1200/1200 xx: 4500/4500 xxSᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ: 900/900
𝑂.𝑂.𝐶

Cᴀʀᴅs ɪɴ Pʟᴀʏ XXX

Sᴛᴀᴛs XXX

Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ-Bᴀsᴇᴅ Oғғᴇɴsᴇ: 10
Eɴᴇʀɢʏ-Bᴀsᴇᴅ Oғғᴇɴsᴇ: 10
Dᴇғᴇɴsᴇ: 10
Sᴘᴇᴇᴅ: 10
Iɴᴛᴇʟʟɪɢᴇɴᴄᴇ: 128
Rᴇғʟᴇxᴇs: 10
Sᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ: 30
: 250

I'ᴍ Tᴀʟᴋɪɴ' ᴛᴏ Yᴏᴜ!! XXX
killer-wolf-kun

The Pixel Guru

Karurura

Lupine Wife

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:34 pm
User Image

The power signatures would stop in the air infront of the group and slowly descend while placing their hands over their chests. The two in the front would frown as the dozen and a half men would descend before the group. ". . .You're not Burberry! But. . .Your DNA matches." The man called out before looking over the three with their scouters. The young man be locked on with their scouter as they would read the power on him , the boy with goggles, and the girl. "It seems like your battle power barely even catches our scouters. . .Which is why I would've made that mistake. . . But you." He'd call out while looking to Spike and Kokoro. "You seem to have a higher than average Power. . .Hell, I might even say that it's gonna be fun kicking you all to hell if you wanna put up a fight." They'd gode while each of them began to descend and appraoch the group. With malicious intent.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:03 pm
User Image

Okra's hand would rise to the back of his head while looking to them, seeing he went a bit overboard. His cheeks blossomed a rosey color while turning to the side, trying not to face them before hearing what Spike had to ask. "I don't think they'd go after Z, she isn't. . .Current. . .Maybe. . ." He'd murmur. He'd look to Kokoro and give a light smile while closing an eye. "Sorry, again." He'd say while hearing the voice from above and turning his head. Okra's brow rose a bit while they began to spew about him not being his mother. It would make sense that someone would want to see her, though he did not know who these people were. The armor looked familiar, yet he couldn't place his finger on it. Okra would watch them descend while turning his head back to Kokoro and Spike while nodding before getting into his stance once more. ". . .Don't worry too much about that, I'm gonna show you guys a good what for." He'd call to them while taking a deep breath and adjusting his feet while going over the ways this could play out in his head.

Karurura
The Pixel Guru
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

The Pixel Guru
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:56 pm
User Image

| BP: 2150 | HP: 2600/2600 | KP: 1500/1500 | SP: 1300/1300 | Taser Battery: 100%/100% |

Current Mood: Concerned Current Aura Color: Grey

Okra's murmur at Spike's question made him a bit concerned, but that low level of concern was quickly overshadowed by the level of concern raised when he saw their pursers coming down from the sky and thought "Those guys don't look like they are with the drake knights, so this just got more complicated." as they say something about Okra, and something else about battle power. "Wait are they scanning our DNA and "Battle power" with those things they are wearing? Well whatever those things are they've sparked my curiosity enough for me to want to see how they work regardless of what they are doing." before telekinetically pulling as many scouters as he can off of the hostile group (as well as the potara tracker off of Okra sense he had it hanging on his waist when he left for this area) and putting them inside an Imprisonment Ball that he hands to Kokoro while saying "Can you hold on to this for me? Those things might come in handy later so I'd rather not let them get damaged." Spike then turns to Okra and says "Ok Okra, I'm gonna leave the fighting up to you, but uh try not to damage their tech too much, cus It's caught my interest. ... Oh and not that I expect you to need to, but signal me if you need any back up." as he starts to form an Energy Barrier around him and Kokoro that is suspiciously similar to the one the two supreme kai put around themselves yesterday at the other universe's lookout (tho notably missing the weak point in the back Spike used to get inside that one).

[Profile Link]

Combat Actions:
Attacking Phase:
Imprisonment Ball (Wiki)
Cost: 15-10= 5KP, KP 1500 ⮞ 1495
Defending Phase:
Energy Barrier (Wiki)
Cost: 20-10=10KP, KP 1495 ⮞ 1485
Maintenance & Other:
Earthling "not moving" Ki regen: KP 1485 ⮞ 1500

Stats:
[ Defense ] 50
[ Speed ] 70
[ Intelligence ] 136
[ Reflexes ] 70
[ Stamina ] 100
[ Ki ] 130

Quotes:
killer-wolf-kun
Karurura
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:10 pm
User Image

Okra watched as they laughed at his comment. The young man would move his neck to the side to stretch and crack it while closing his eyes. The boy's body would release a large build of ki while the scouters floated off and to Spike. He'd nod while stepping down hard. His foot pushed forward while his body disappeared. The group's confusion would pick up from this as they asked many questions, most about the scouters before one of the bigger men would make a loud grunt. The young man's elbow driven deep into their gut while Okra made a sigh. "Eyes on the prize boys." He'd call to them while his feet pushed backwards and the majority aimed their arm canons towards the young man. They shouted derogatory slurs about Saiyans as his eyes blinked slowly and his finger scratched his cheek. "Is it that obvious that I'm a Saiyan?"He'd murmur before dropping down with a heavy kick onto the shoulder of another. They would hear the crack before feeling the impact onto the ground. Okra would then flip backwards and start going on the defensive as they would shoot their ki blasts at him from the canons. Okra's body made shapes in the sky while he was being aimed at, avoiding the attacks in the sky. His mouth smiling as he dashed into the sky, piercing the clouds while. They would grab the scouters they had left as they looked up to the clouds to see if they could get a lock on him.

As the scouters had no detection of the boy in the clouds, they would murmur about him hiding his power. This would change when a tap came to one's shoulder. Okra would stand behind him with two fingers descending from his forehead before kicking them in the side. His hand would then push up on their shoulder and spin. His legs swinging to slam into another's neck as they spun in the air while he dropped down to the ground and his palm tapped the ground for an instant before he pushed himself into the crowd. The young man would watch as they jumped at him and his hands moved swiftly, a finger pushed into on's collar as they seemed to crack with a shocked look. He'd preform similar touches on the torso of the three others trying to physical attackers as he moved his feet to a slight spread while he watched them look at him before putting a hand in his pocket. They would look to each other before reeling back at once to swing while Okra's finger rose to point. "You were already down." He'd quote while they all tensed up and fell over while he looked to his finger. "I wonder if that was a reference anyone else would get." He'd ask himself while a fist swung and slammed into his cheek as his feet dug into the ground and his legs bucked. He'd wince while turning to the attack while he cockily stared back at the lad.

A few of the men would walk behind him while Okra's brows turned down in anger. His mouth frowned while his eyes faded from teal to the usual crimson while he slowly lifted his hand, It would point forward as he tensed up and gave a light sigh. He calmed himself in a few breaths as the fist pulled back to swing again before Okra's hand shot it. A wave of invisible energy that's pressure blew them back. Their gear would be cracked and blown off as they all scattered across the wastelands before Okra gave a sigh,rubbing his cheek. "Remember what Yo-sensei said. . .Lose your cool, and lose the fight. . ." He'd tell himself as the few remaining would look at him shakily before his body turned to them as they began to try and surround him. He'd turn to each of them before getting back in his stance, awaiting for an attack. Though as they all made eye contact, the three would disperse and fly off in separate directions, Okra would slowly exhale while putting a hand on his hip and digging through his pocket.

Karurura
The Pixel Guru
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

The Pixel Guru
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:39 am
User Image

After watching Okra make quick work of whoever these hostile aliens were, Spike let his barrier and imprisonment ball dissipate and quickly stored away the potara tracker and stolen scouters into a bottle. "OK seems like Okra can handle these guys without our help, so Koko can you keep your power low and make your way back to your place and let Si and Jiaozi know what's going on then get them to a safe place in case there's more groups of these guys still in hiding?" he then askes Kokoro, who seems a bit stunned or at least has been speechless sense the fighting started. Spike then approaches Okra and says "1] That reference is too old for even me, so it's way too old for you. 2] Is it safe for you to be letting those three get away? And 3] what are we suppose to do with these guys now that they are unconscious? Cus even without their equipment they'll still be up to no good, and a threat to other people when they wake up if we just leave them here." as he starts looting all the equipment he can off of their unconscious would-be attackers.

[Profile Link]

Combat Actions:
Attacking Phase:

Defending Phase:

Maintenance & Other:

Stats:
[ Defense ] 50
[ Speed ] 70
[ Intelligence ] 136
[ Reflexes ] 70
[ Stamina ] 100
[ Ki ] 130

Quotes:
killer-wolf-kun
Karurura
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:14 pm
User Image

Okra walked to the side of Spike and pulled the item out of his pocket, which was a very dingy looking bottle cap. It had the initials GP on the cover while he began to pull the group into a pile after his companion would take their gear. "I always have capture gear on me. Just in case. . .Though I'm down to my last two." He'd tell Spike while tossing the device on them men as a net would cover them and a light started to glow. "Usually we used the radio back at home base, but this should call the actually active Galactic Patrol to make a pick up." He'd tell the young man while turning around and looking to where the other scattered, his eyes closed slowly. "The fact that I dispatched them like that, probably is demoralizing. . .And if not, they are just gonna regroup and try to think of a different plan, seeing as they aren't too tough, and with that being said. I can get to them pretty easily if they start causing trouble." The young man looked to Spike and Kokoro while scratching the back of his head. He'd pause for a few moments while looking off to the side. "Master always made that joke with pressure points." The young man would tell Spike while walking over and plopping on the ground while sighing in relief. "It was exciting, getting to vent some of the frustration. But. . .Hm. . . Maybe we should check on Z. . .And Young Master to see if they're okay."

Karurura
The Pixel Guru
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

The Pixel Guru
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:22 pm
User Image

After he finished stowing away all the equipment he looted off the unconscious attackers, Spike listened to Okra's responses to his comments while looking at the device Okra used to restrain the group with great interest. Deciding to go with his gut assumption that the galactic patrol Okra was mentioning were what the name implied, and that he should save his questions about it for later, but getting distracted at Okra's mention of his master and his remembering of her casually teleporting away from the alternate lookout, Spike said "Speaking of that master of yours I never got to ask I never got to ask how she did that teleporting thing." and "Oh yeh even if that other group of these guys is just as weak we should defiantly go check on everyone they were heading for even if it's only to help with the post battle clean up then ask them what happened to them after we disappeared from the tournament yesterday, but ... uh before we fly off we should probably make sure Koko's not completely frozen up on us cus she is kind of just standing there and hasn't made a peep sense the fighting started." before floating over to Kokoro and slapping his hands together with a loud clap inches in front of her face in the hopes of unfreezing her.

[Profile Link]

Combat Actions:
Attacking Phase:

Defending Phase:

Maintenance & Other:

Stats:
[ Defense ] 50
[ Speed ] 70
[ Intelligence ] 136
[ Reflexes ] 70
[ Stamina ] 100
[ Ki ] 130

Quotes:
killer-wolf-kun
Karurura
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:48 am
User Image
こころ
Mʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ’s ʀᴀᴄɪɴɢ ᴏɴ
Bᴜᴛ I’ʟʟ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┫┠━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Fᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴇᴛᴇʟʟᴇʀ

There was still so many other questions Kokoro had but by the looks it, they would have to wait for later. The suspicious group would land near them, their appearances a mystery to the girl as she had never seen such strange people before. Their dark auras alone would be enough to alert her of their hostility, Kokoro instinctively taking a few steps back and they spoke of their intentions. The fortuneteller would watch as the two boys sprang into action, keeping a close eye on both. She simply nodded when handed the pile of scanners from Spike, his priorities seemly a little off from the group’s. Kokoro’s eyes would widen as she witness Okra taking on the group single handedly. Her face frozen and full of bewilderment even after the fight had concluded. She had never seen anything like that before in her life, and with all the other things that had taken place in the last 24 hours, she had reached an overload. She wouldn’t even bat and eye when the barrier around her or imprisonment ball in her hands dissipated. Surprisingly, the only thing that did grab her attention enough to snap her back to reality was the sudden sound of Spike’s hand clapping together. “KYAAAAA!” the girl squealed, unfreezing with a jolt strong enough to throw her backwards. The fortuneteller falling to the ground and landing on her rear with an audible thud. “Owie…” Kokoro whined, sniffling a bit. “H-Hey, what was that for?”

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
𝑂.𝑂.𝐶

Cᴀʀᴅs ɪɴ Pʟᴀʏ XXX

Sᴛᴀᴛs XXX

I'ᴍ Tᴀʟᴋɪɴ' ᴛᴏ Yᴏᴜ!! XXX
killer-wolf-kun

The Pixel Guru

Karurura

Lupine Wife

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:59 pm
User Image

The young man would scratch the back of his head while listening in on what Spike had to ask. He'd ask about the teleportation technique. His mouth would curve into a frown while closing an eye. "The Instant Transmission? Well, it's an easy technique to master after you figure out how to summon your spirit." He'd call out before turning around completely. The events of the day before made him shutter a bit. It was hard for him to think of the many things that would clear him with the majority of the people involved, and seeing as the people who would see him in a different light than others were not to be sensed. Okra's eyes averted to the ground before the clap came. He'd look over at the screaming fortune teller and approached. "I think there were different ways to do that Mr.Bravo, that was a bit startling." He'd comment while leaning down and picking her up by the hand. "But it's. . . Joyous to see you able to clap your real hands for the first time." He would tell him while holding her hand while turning to Spike and beginning. "And if you want to get to the location quickly. I could sense their presence and take us there immediately, with the . . .'Teleportation thing'. . .All you have to do is grab on."

Karurura
The Pixel Guru
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:00 pm
User Image

Caught a little off guard by the fact his clap actually unfroze Kokoro, Spike was a bit stunned as she squealed and fell onto her butt. Then responding to Kokoro's questioning of what that was for, Spike responded with an awkward laugh and a "Sorry 'bout that, I honestly wasn't expecting that dumb first idea on how to snap you out of whatever got you to freeze up to actually work at all." as he reached out his hand and, with his telekinesis, lifted her off the ground and into Okra's hand as he went to grab her off the ground. Okra would then make three comments: one on how the "teleportation thing" being called instant transmission and being easy to master (which did make Spike wonder if he could learn it for a second before snapping back to listening to what okra was saying), another comment about how his clap was startling despite it being "joyous" for him to see "Mr. Bravo" clap his real hands for the first time (which Spike responded to with a sigh and a "I don't know which I find more concerning, the fact I'm not getting use to you calling me 'Mr. Bravo' or the fact I think I somehow am getting use to you bringing up my future self's lack of limbs."), and a third comment about how he could use instant transmission to take all three of them to the other group of those other hostiles that were heading towards the dojo (Which Spike responded to with a "Oh so this instant transmission technique can even bring along other people in contact with you? How convenient, AND interesting. Oh wait and does that also mean that golden hair thing you and your dad did yesterday is also some kind of martial art's technique? Cus I noticed you didn't use it against those guys despite how much more Ki it seemed to give you." as he grabbed onto Okra's outheld hand and clenched his body in preparation for the disorienting experience he expected being teleported to feel like.)

[Profile Link]

Combat Actions:
Attacking Phase:

Defending Phase:

Maintenance & Other:

Stats:
[ Defense ] 50
[ Speed ] 70
[ Intelligence ] 136
[ Reflexes ] 70
[ Stamina ] 100
[ Ki ] 130

Quotes:
killer-wolf-kun
Karurura
Quote:
Quote:

The Pixel Guru
Crew

Karurura

Lupine Wife

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:27 pm
User Image
こころ
Mʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ’s ʀᴀᴄɪɴɢ ᴏɴ
Bᴜᴛ I’ʟʟ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ

Fᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴇᴛᴇʟʟᴇʀ

Kokoro would be brought back onto her feet by the two of them. “T-Thank you.” She directed her gratitude at both, the color on her cheeks an indicator she was still embarrassed from the whole ordeal. “I apologize for not being any help…I don’t know what overcame me, but I’ll try to make sure it doesn’t happen again.” It was strange to her that she had spaced out in the first place, the most concerning thing being she could not quite recall what she had been thinking of in those moments where she was frozen. Just a mental crash perhaps? She would have to pay closer attention from now on.

𝑂.𝑂.𝐶

Cᴀʀᴅs ɪɴ Pʟᴀʏ XXX

Sᴛᴀᴛs XXX