Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Planet Earth
The Gizard Wastelands Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hirio of the Hoh

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:20 pm
User Image

πŸ›‘β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬πŸ›‘

οΌ³οΌ΄οΌ‘οΌ΄οΌ³

xxxxxβ€» [ Physical-Based Offense ] 8 [+10] > 18
xxxxxβ€» [ Energy-Based Offense ] 8 (+3) [+10] > 18
xxxxxβ€» [ Defense ] 6 (-1) [+11] > 17
xxxxxβ€» [ Speed ] 6 (+1) (+1) [+10] > 16
xxxxxβ€» [ Intelligence ] 6 (-1) [+11] > 17
xxxxxβ€» [ Reflexes ] 7 (+1) [+10} > 17
xxxxxβ€» [ Stamina ] 5 (+5) [+10] > 15
xxxxxβ€» [ Ki ] 10 [+8] > 18

31. πŸ›‘Riga kept pushing her back, the distance between them and the wall closing more and more. He intended on slamming Yosi into the wall, momentum building higher. However, it seemed he had once again played into her trap. With her agile movements, she used the Metal Mutant’s momentum against him. Riga had slammed into the wall once again, but would quickly turn around to throw a jab at her.

32. She began to once again make distance between them, avoiding his punch. He could feel her energy begin to rise once more, clearly recharging. Doing his best to avoid her from getting an advantage, Riga would prepare a technique. With the use of his High Speed Chase and the basis of his J-Impactor, Riga would close the distance. The technique was J-Impator Chase, a sliding kick resembling a somersault that transitions into a flipping kick which utilizes J-Impactor and Speed Chase, and thus, it serves the purpose of simultaneously closing distance between Riga and his target whilst also attacking them. (-40 SP)

33. Riga flung towards Yosi kick fist, ready to strike his cadet with his metal legs. However it seemed he attack a afterimage, his kick phasing through only an image. He would feel a kick against his side, wincing somewhat at the surprise attack. While her leg was still against him, the Metal Mutant would attempt to grab her ankle with a tight grip. If he managed to grab, he would reel his fist back and throw it at her as a right hook.

34. He watched as she readied herself a defense, guarding herself from the punch. Feeling the distance close between his knuckles and her guard, Riga would begin to charge his hand for another J-Impactor. He would build the energy within his fist for as long as he could in the short distance and moment. Once the fist was about to slam into her, he would release the stored energy. He hoped this would do something against her, as this was all one sided. (-40 SP)

35. His grip unfortunately wasn’t tight enough, Yosi kicking free from it. With a flip, she once again put distance between them. He was prepared to go after her one more time, ready to go on the offensive once more. But it seemed she was satisfied with the training. Part of him felt a smidge of damage to his pride as her superior officer, with how one sided everything was. But, he was proud of her, how couldn’t he? Returning to a more passive stance, Riga would smile at her. β€œYou’ve grown so much Cadet.” He would say with a clear mentor’s pride.

[Emotions: Proud] [Location: Gizard Wastelands] [Company: Yosi] [Transformation: N/A] [Bio-Metal Status: N/A] [Action: Sparring with Yosi] [Training Type: Sparring ] [Training Status: 35/35; 35 + 35 (Sparring Partner) = 70 Stat Points; +200 BP]
[OOC:]
Ki: 200/410 | Stamina: 220/530 | Health: 1,320/1,320 | BP: 850

DragonYolk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
Zakuro
[BP: 360 | HP: 1100 | Sta: 350 | Ki: 250]

A Saiyan space pod rocketed through the clear blue skies of Earth as it burst through the atmosphere and crashed into the grounds of the wasteland below. Slowly the door creaked open, letting out jets of steam as the seal is broken after a long trip though the vacuum of space. The door slowly coming open till a hand in a black, fingerless glove take hold and forces it open more. "So this is the planet that Victoria was talking about?" The disembodied male voice coming from the pod stated before a silver haired man stepped out of pod. His cold, steel gaze looking over the wasteland that he had landed in. "Too bad I can't sense her Ki... being a deity has its perks.." He would then power up spiking his Ki so that if the Goddess of Victory was there she would feel him.  

Ryuu Sanada

Divine Knight

Lavender Wishes

Clever Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:54 pm
User ImageUser Image π“₯𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓲π“ͺ|| πŸ…ΆπŸ…ΎπŸ…³πŸ…³πŸ…΄πŸ†‚πŸ†‚ πŸ…ΎπŸ…΅ πŸ†…πŸ…ΈπŸ…²πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ†ˆ

π™²πš‘πšŠπš›πš– πš’πšœ 𝚊 πš™πš›πš˜πšπšžπšŒπš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš‘πšŽ πšžπš—πšŽπš‘πš™πšŽπšŒπšπšŽπš.
β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”
XTotal BP: 740 β–Œβ”‚β–ˆβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–ˆ ᴅᴇΙͺᴛʏ// ΙͺΙ΄κœ°ΚŸα΄œα΄‡Ι΄α΄„α΄‡Κ€// Ι’α΄α΄…α΄…α΄‡κœ±κœ± ᴏꜰ α΄ Ιͺᴄᴛᴏʀʏ

XXX There was something about being a goddess that always made you aware of things. Including when the champion that you had marked forgets that her perks include telepathic communication. Of course she knew that she had to open the communication line!! Still if he wasn't so impatient she would have done it. Nevertheless she would so kindly and benevolently respond to his call. The sudden surge is his energy lit like a beacon that she could easily track. Her face was painted with a look of disappointment and annoyance as she pointed with her well manicured index finger to her temple. "Did you forget?" she would question, the tone of her voice mirroring her facial expression. Though her annoyed facial expression would soon disappear as her eyes glanced over him. Brown eyes would take in his figure as the wave of intimacy crashed over her. Delicate hands traced across his broad shoulders as her glossed lips teased his neck. "You need something?" her voice was playful. She was well aware that she had indeed sent him to this planet to... well let's say he was there to strengthen her influence. With the lack of the more strong individuals there was opportunity to be had as well as the more noble things.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:03 pm
User Image
N I O N
β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„
❝..Guard to the King..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

A rather large suit of armor seemed to drop from the sky as it crashed into the wastelands. The eyes of rage would follow it with a crash like roll across the ground and a hand firmly placed down as a man panted and his hands gripped the dirt. He would rise from the small bit of wreckage he held his shoulder, feeling his bone out of place before using his strength to push it back into place with a small grunt while staring down at it. "Hm. . ." His fist would clench before he slams it down towards the being and making it twitch while turning his head and running a hand through his long hair. Nion's eyes scanned the area as he grumbled and not long after he would see a man that was a bit more familiar than he thought to know. His eyes blinked a bit before squinting at the two across the way. He'd stagger, his bold chest heaving before he tried his best to stand pridefully strong. ". . .Zakuro." He'd say in his intense voice as his stared at the man across the way. "Where did you come from?"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

BP: (Surpressed)
Ki: ????
Stamina: ????
✚

Ra1ns of Castamere

Ryuu Sanada

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Ryuu Sanada

Divine Knight

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
Zakuro
[BP: 600 | HP: 1150 | Sta: 400 | Ki: 400]

A slight smirk can't help but cross his lips as the Goddess of Victory herself came to him from him flexing his power level. 'I had not forgotten, but I wanted to at least let you know that I had arrived.' The Saiyan male responded mentally to the Deity after her teasing about him forgetting about their link.. tapping his temple to show that he still understood his connection to her. Zakuro would wrap an arm around the lovely Goddess as her fingers danced over his broad shoulders. "I did not need anything, but after a long trip in that pod... I could a bit of exercise." He rolls his shoulders and cracks his neck as if to emphasis his point of being really stiff.

That was till another fell from the sky, though in a heavy armor... unlike his space pod, and left a pretty good size crater as well. Though that seemed to be used for the wearer's landing purposes only. A soft sigh leaving his lips as his cold steely stare watched the long haired male straighten himself up only to stagger. Zakuro had seen his type in the Saiyan army... those that would fall dead before letting it seem like something effected them. That prideful stance being icing on the cake, as he spoke the crimson clad Saiyan's name.. only to follow up with where he had come from. "I am sorry... Do I know you? More over how do you know me?" Then tanned male would reply peering into the burning crimson eyes of the other male, "More to the point... Does it matter where I came from? The only real point is that I am being trained by this lovely Deity, the Goddess of Victory."

Ra1ns of Castamere

killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:17 pm
User ImageUser Image π“₯𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓲π“ͺ|| πŸ…ΆπŸ…ΎπŸ…³πŸ…³πŸ…΄πŸ†‚πŸ†‚ πŸ…ΎπŸ…΅ πŸ†…πŸ…ΈπŸ…²πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ†ˆ

π™²πš‘πšŠπš›πš– πš’πšœ 𝚊 πš™πš›πš˜πšπšžπšŒπš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš‘πšŽ πšžπš—πšŽπš‘πš™πšŽπšŒπšπšŽπš.
β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”
XTotal BP: 740 β–Œβ”‚β–ˆβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–ˆ ᴅᴇΙͺᴛʏ// ΙͺΙ΄κœ°ΚŸα΄œα΄‡Ι΄α΄„α΄‡Κ€// Ι’α΄α΄…α΄…α΄‡κœ±κœ± ᴏꜰ α΄ Ιͺᴄᴛᴏʀʏ

XXX A soft sigh left her glossed lips as she shrugged slightly. A simple 'Hey. I arrived at the location.' would have sufficed. A word concerning the topic was neither spoken nor thought as she felt as though further discussion was not needed. Instead her attention was more focused on gaining the affection of her marked warrior. Playful eyes danced over his form more as thoughts of where she should begin to sample the form before her. The flirtatious thoughts would not last for long as he requested exercise. The Goddess of Victory would roll her eyes with a significant level of annoyance. "Of course you do..." Even if Zakura did not directly say what his idea of exercise was Victoria was well aware that he was not making a coy remark playing off her playful personality. She was not aware if he knew more than literal statements. As she began to question her presence around his all too serious attitude a suit of armor would slam into the earth. It would seem she had stayed around just long enough. As soon as the stranger spoke Zakuro's name, the deity would speak. "You brought friends?" she would teasingly inquire from her companion. Though it would seem her marked warrior was not interested in the new figure nor was he familiar with the stranger. The interest of the Goddess of Victory faded almost as quickly as her companions. Considering the nature of Zakuro the same was probably said of the other male which would conclude it was going to be double the boring. However once she was introduced as the 'Lovely Goddess of Victory.' she felt the pull to play along for now.

killer-wolf-kun

Ryuu Sanada

Lavender Wishes

Clever Trickster

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:51 am
User Image
N I O N
❝..Guard to the King..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

His hand would grip into a fist, his stance becoming imposing before he turned and stepped on the knight beside him once more, crashing through the armor and cracking something into place. His hand gripping what remained of his attire on his torso and tearing it down before lifting his chin. "Nion. . .Commander of Sadal's Galatic Patrol Regiment. . .And Crowned Prince of Saiyans." He'd say towards the man. "Don't get crude because of your the company you're in." He'd say turning his head to the woman while giving a bit of a calmer look. ". . .A Goddess?" He'd murmur before adjusting himself to walk forth once more, but his eyes would see a few more knights fly forward from over the horizon of the wasteland. His mouth spat to the side. "You were one of the men who went missing months back. Though before I get into that. . .I need to deal with these. . .People." He'd lower himself into a stance while his fierce gaze ignited his vermilion ki. "Help or not, it's your prerogative." He'd say as he dashed forward to engage with those who were ahead of him. His monstrous form gripping the face of the first one he was able to get a hand upon, pushing it's head into the ground, creating a crater.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

✚

Ra1ns of Castamere

Ryuu Sanada

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
Zakuro
[BP: 1,200 | HP: 1,300 | Sta: 500 | Ki: 600]

-----> A slight smirk crossed his face as she took his statement about exercise as a literal physical workout or training... though in the defense of the Goddess, Zakuro's humor was dry and he often played the straight man to her antics. "Since we have a guest now..." The silver haired Saiyan would continue the thought directly for the lovely Victoria, 'I actually thought of you when saying that, alas we have guests now.' He listened to this commander speak of the Sadal's Galactic Patrol causing his crimson eyes to roll. Zakuro's tone was rather unamused, "Hmm... Frigid got rid of the galactic patrol when he took over the planet.. he also killed the ruling family to cement his control. That is why I left... I refuse to work for a monster like that."

His crimson gaze looks behind him with an audible scoff as his attention is brought the the armored knights flying in. "Friends of yours Nion?" He would ask sarcastically before moving his left arm, keeping Victoria in his arm, so that he pointed toward the incoming knights, "Haaa!" The Saiyan cried out as crimson beams fired from his finger tips and thumb on his left hand. The beams flew flawlessly through the air as each of them overtook this so called 'Crowned Prince' each blasting through the silvered helmets of the knights moving in on them. His gaze falling towards the Goddess of Victory. "I did not invite him, but I know his name. He was not in my company when I left.. so I cannot confirm his story. Sorry."

Ra1ns of Castamere

killer-wolf-kun

Ryuu Sanada

Divine Knight

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:07 pm
User Image
N I O N
❝..Guard to the King..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

He feels the blasts go by him as his arms cross slowly and his mouth spits a small clogation of blood to the side while blinking slowly at what was said. His hands gripped either arm tightly while stepping to the side, and turning at the many more Knights coming, along with a great pressure. His hand lowered to his waist while his other raised over his head, and his legs got into a stout stance. He was in the Saiyan Royal Martial art stance as his ki began to rise a bit. He pushed himself to his limit while he attempted to remain stout before him. "The Attack on Sadal was only a set back for the Royal family. I can assure you, thanks to this planet's inhabitants. . .As I hate to say it, were crucial in the tactical repose against Fridge who had attacked us a year back." He'd push his palm forward as he shot a barrage of ki at the oncoming knights and looked back towards the newcomers. "But as for the Saiyan family, Galactic Patrol, and Race. We are alive and stronger than ever." He'd call out to Zakuro while floating up a bit and throwing down a large blast downward, reeling it up to make a cutting like motion through the wall of knights and the smoke.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

✚

Ra1ns of Castamere

Ryuu Sanada

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:51 am
User ImageUser Image
Zakuro

-----> The knights shot down by his attack were only but a few of the armored menace heading their way. Zakuro swept back his silver hair and gave the Deity a light peck on the cheek, "Seems duty is calling..." He would grimace while untangling their bodies. "I was looking for a work out at least..." The crimson clad Sayain joked dryly as he kicked from the ground and took flight into the clear blue skies above. Almost like a fighter jet, the mercenary is off and suddenly wielding a pair of short swords. The skilled swordsman and fighter, Zakuro, darting between knights as he cuts through them like a hot knife through butter.

Stopping mid-flight, his crimson eyes look onto Nion once more, "I am glad to hear that our forces successfully rebelled against the Frigid Force... most others would have been eradicated for trying." A knight approaching form behind the tan skinned male would be though off guard as those dual swords quickly become a bow, and from the newly form weapon an arrow of energy flew and pierced its helm. A small circle forming around the silver haired Saiyan as reinforcements started to coming in as well.

Ra1ns of Castamere

killer-wolf-kun

Ryuu Sanada

Divine Knight

SarahHuchiga

Divine Sage

10,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:36 pm
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXβ˜…Β·.·´¯`Β·.Β·β˜… Maiz β˜…Β·.·´¯`Β·.Β·β˜…
XXXXβ˜…β—žxx β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ
XX━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
βœ‚XXXShadows chase me far from home I remember when my heart was filled with gold
XXXXXXXXAnd you know I've been burned
You've seen me lose controlοΈ΅ It's not worth it's not worth it's not worth. My soul
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
XXXXXXTurn your face towards the sun
XXXXXXXLet the shadows fall behind you
XXXXXXXXDon't look back, just carry on. And the shadows will never find you
XXXXXXXXβ™₯
q q qU N I S I XXXS A I Y A N

Ki Power: 585/585

Stamina Pool: 735/735

Health: 1280/1280

Battle Power: 240

Stats:
                                              xxxxxβ€» [ Physical-Based Offense ] 9
                                              xxxxxβ€» [ Energy-Based Offense ] 9
                                              xxxxxβ€» [ Defense ] 9
                                              xxxxxβ€» [ Speed ] 19
                                              xxxxxβ€» [ Intelligence ] 7
                                              xxxxxβ€» [ Reflexes ] 9
                                              xxxxxβ€» [ Stamina ] 19
                                              xxxxxβ€» [ Ki ] 19

Number of Times Zenkai'd: 0/5

XXXWell this was quite the predicament. All the troublesome knights had appeared in the middle of her work shift and it took a while for her mom to agree to allow her out of work to help her dad defend the town. Took some doing but they were all eventually subdued and her father had decided to stay in the town area to keep it safe from being destroyed. She sensed more in other areas and made the decision she couldn't stay out while other people were in danger and needed her help. That's how she found herself all the way out here. She hung back long enough to get a read on the conversation. One of the stronger people there had opted to stay out of the fighting. Why, she didn't know. But she was sure they had their reasons. She turned to the two males fighting. They both felt familiar in her ki. Were they also Saiyan? She instantly got excited. She hadn't met another Saiyan besides her father so it would be a chance to show her training and prove that her father was a good teacher. moving to the outside of the fray, a knight came towards her and she instantly charged up her Elegant Blaster, evaporating the knight that had been coming after her. She hummed as she pulled out a hair tie and pulled her hair back into a bun so it wouldn't get in her way or be so easily grabbed. "Hey there! Hope you don't mind me joining the party!" She called to them with a cheerful giggle as she surveyed the group and how many knights there were left.

Ryuu Sanada

killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:10 pm
User Image
N I O N
❝..Guard to the King..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

"Most of them, but they aren't the greatest Race of Heroes in the Galaxy. . .If not the universe." He'd say back to the tan skinned Saiyan while rising up and firing a barrage of ki blast down as a ki wave flew through one of the knights he was battling against. Nion's body slowly dropped to touch down as the knights stopped their advances on them and Nion blinked slowly. "Who might this be?" He'd murmur while looking over with his usual stern side eye, though before continuing he would see the Knights dash backwards towards the Martial Arts Arena from where they arrived. The retreat sudden as Nion stepped forward to follow but fell to his knee, holding his arm. "D-damn it." He'd grunt, he hated showing weakness, especially at such a time. ". . .It seems I'm reaching my Stamina's limit. . ."He'd say outloud, hurting his pride. "I need a moment of repreive."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

✚

Ra1ns of Castamere

Ryuu Sanada

SarahHuchiga

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Ryuu Sanada

Divine Knight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
Zakuro

-----> A smirk crossed his face as crimson eye caught the knights backing off, and returning to where they had come from... not that it was good sign either. His cool gaze meeting that of the young, Saiyan girl that had joined their ranks in slaying the unknown knights. She was cute, and quite the fighter to hold her own against an onslaught of the countless armored opponents. Before he could say, or do, something the crimson clad Saiyan hears the huff and gruff of Nion as it seemed he needed a break from the fighting. "Guess you have been busy then, General? Watch after Victoria, and I will show you how training with the Goddess of Victory turns out." The tanned man sends a wink to Victoria, who was watching the fighting. "I won't let you down. I will show them the might of your Champion." Before Floating over to Maiz. "You hold your own pretty well.. a bit rough around the edges, but that is not a problem." He offers his hand to the younger Saiyan girl, "Name is Zakuro... still got enough energy to fight?"

Ra1ns of Castamere

SarahHuchiga

killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:51 am
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXβ˜…Β·.·´¯`Β·.Β·β˜… Maiz β˜…Β·.·´¯`Β·.Β·β˜…
XXXXβ˜…β—žxx β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ
XX━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
βœ‚XXXShadows chase me far from home I remember when my heart was filled with gold
XXXXXXXXAnd you know I've been burned
You've seen me lose controlοΈ΅ It's not worth it's not worth it's not worth. My soul
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
XXXXXXTurn your face towards the sun
XXXXXXXLet the shadows fall behind you
XXXXXXXXDon't look back, just carry on. And the shadows will never find you
XXXXXXXXβ™₯
q q qU N I S I XXXS A I Y A N

Ki Power: 585/585

Stamina Pool: 735/735

Health: 1280/1280

Battle Power: 240

Stats:
                                              xxxxxβ€» [ Physical-Based Offense ] 9
                                              xxxxxβ€» [ Energy-Based Offense ] 9
                                              xxxxxβ€» [ Defense ] 9
                                              xxxxxβ€» [ Speed ] 19
                                              xxxxxβ€» [ Intelligence ] 7
                                              xxxxxβ€» [ Reflexes ] 9
                                              xxxxxβ€» [ Stamina ] 19
                                              xxxxxβ€» [ Ki ] 19

Number of Times Zenkai'd: 0/5

XXXMaiz frowned as they suddenly started to retreat. What was that all about? She was sure it wasn't her sudden appearance. The others there were much stronger than her current level. She would have to question the others in a moment. She noticed the black haired guy take a knee and heard him mention he needed a break as she floated near the ground closer to them. Well, she was sure they had been battling much longer then she had at any rate because they did look quite tired out already. Then the white haired man had mentioned something about being the champion for the goddess of victory before returning to the other woman who hadn't joined the fighting. Seems her initial assessment of the woman was correct and she couldn't help the minorly annoyed look that crossed her face. Why wasn't the god helping? Oh well. Not like it was any of her business. She then noticed the outstretched hand as the male introduced himself and asked if she still had energy to fight, which she had plenty of still. She took his hand and gave it a small shake. "Nice to meet you Zakuro. My name is Maiz, Galatic Patrol in training. Still have plenty of energy to fight. Truthfully dad took care of most of those guys who were mucking up our town. He told me to go help take care of the other towns who may not have someone protecting them. Kiiinnndd of a test to see how well my training is holding in my memory." She giggled before realizing that she was rambling a little and closed her mouth before she said another word, a sheepish smile on her face. Good going Maiz. Just give a random stranger your whole life story while your at it.......... She sighed a little at her own berating of herself as a light embarrassed blush dusted her cheeks. Oh well. What's done is done. Hopefully nobody would call her out on it though.

Ryuu Sanada

killer-wolf-kun

SarahHuchiga

Divine Sage

10,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
↳ Planet Earth

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff