rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[?] You are my victim, you are my muse

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
shibrogane rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 10:50 am
Quote:
1. Lily
2. America
3. Horace
4. Wilbur
5. Jeremiah
6. Algie

AMItotic
Pride
To: "Lily Babineaux"

Lily,
I'd like to meet to talk to you about a mutual friend. Smallish, long dark hair, usually wears antlers?
Email me back with a time and place.
-E. Fitzpatrick

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 11:54 am
shibrogane
Re: Pride
To: e.fitz.0191@riderwaite.edu

k cool

I'm doing a shoot on the beach until 8, you wanna meet at the smoothie place on boardwalk after?

- lily

Lily was not, in fact, planning to do a shoot on the beach, but it sounded better than saying she'd spent all day in bed. Nevertheless, she was outside wearing her best crop top, slurping on a smoothie straw while draped over the entirety of a bench. She'd drawn on eyeliner with wings large enough to fly away from all her problems, and her braids were just tousled in such a way that it might have even been on purpose.

While she waited, she held up her phone and posed next to her cup for snapchat.  

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 5:30 pm
Ezra joined Lily on the boardwalk. No smoothie. "Are we lounging, or are we talking," he asked, but he didn't sound particularly chilly.

AMItotic

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 6:22 pm
"Porque no los dos," Lily responded with the flat inflection of someone who spoke little spanish, if any. She pulled her feet from the bench to the ground and scooted to one side, giving him the space to sit if he so chose.

"Did you wanna get a smoothie, or...?" She glanced him down and up, taking a sip of her own. "...This is like a business before fruit thing, isn't it."

shibrogane

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:17 am
Ezra sat. He pulled, from nowhere in particular, a thick piece of parchment. It looked alarmingly like the Charter--not that Lily would recognize it--without as many bloody thumbprints. He said, "You do know that Pride is dying, don't you?"

AMItotic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:08 am
"I mean, I'm not a medical professional, but I figured s**t was ********," Lily shrugged, nevertheless frowning at the news. "I thought that was the whole point of redoing the Charter, to fix all that."

She glanced down at the parchment in his hand. "Are you trying to make a sympathy card or whatever?"

shibrogane

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:57 pm
Ezra snorted. "No. I'm collecting the consent to break the Charter ahead of that meeting with Odal and Silk on the seventeenth. It should ease the pressure on Pride to have it mostly done before then, and might help Pax as well."

AMItotic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:26 am
"That makes sense," Lily responded, looking down at the document with more detail. Was that real blood? It certainly looked like real blood. She nodded, taking a look down at her free hand.

"Did Jerbear tell you I was part of the original group?" She asked, swirling the straw in her smoothie. "I mean, I don't remember signing off on anything like that, but it doesn't mean I didn't do it."

shibrogane

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:21 am
"I haven't spoken to my son since I learned he was seriously considering murdering children," said Ezra stiffly. "However, I have acquired the list of those who signed from the source. It wasn't terribly difficult." He smoothed the paper with gentle hands. "Will you revoke your consent?"

AMItotic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:53 am
"Oh s**t, that's...what the ********," Lily said lowly, her brows wrinkled in concern. Jeremiah was supposed to be a pillar of the community, given he was Chief of Police in their little town, why would he ever want to hurt kids? It didn't make sense, but then again, nothing made sense.

"Yeah," she nodded, leaning forward to look at the paper. "Screw whatever the beta version me was trying to do, the me that is me says that it's whack and it needs to stop."

shibrogane

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:21 pm
Ezra pointed to the junction of lines that was for Lily's thumbprint. Once she placed her thumb on the paper, there was a brief, burning pain; it wasn't terrible, like accidentally placing her hand against a hot kettle.

"Thank you," he said. "This will be helpful to Pride."

AMItotic
EZRA'S CONCERN
Lily cannot reveal just what passed between her and Ezra in this thread, or that Ezra intends to approach others. Should she try, her left hand will begin to burn again; the pain will be such that she will be unable to speak for the duration. However, in return for this, Lily has gained a boon. Choose one of these three below:
1. Flamekeeper - Lily is basically a fire bender. Her abilities are much, much stronger in the otherworld, but she can still light a sizable bonfire with her mind in the real world. Her fire follows real-world rules no matter which side of the veil she's on. However, her ability to put fire out is poor, and depends entirely upon the material. Less flammable materials can be put out more easily than more flammable materials.
2. Replicator - Lily can replicate magical traits from another's physiology through touch. So, for instance, she could replicate Zac's galaxy eyes or Jeremiah's scent. She could also replicate a were's current form. Abilities such as Aleksy's sight or Jeremiah's magic-detecting eyes that are not caused by a physical difference in the structure of the body cannot be copied.
3. Emotipath - Lily can not only read the emotions of others, she can cause others to feel them too. Within a 25ft radius of herself, she can select the emotions of one particular person and spread them to everyone in that area. The feelings are stronger nearest to Lily and her target, and weaker near the edges of her circle. This power can be maintained as long as Lily focuses on it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:17 pm
Lily glanced down at the paper, the nodded, pressing her left thumb on the page. As she was greeted with pain, her nose crinkled, but she didn't flinch, and when it started to fade she drew her hand away slowly, looking at the thumbprint for a burn that wasn't there.

"Pride said there was someone trying to mess this all up, who benefited from keeping the status quo," she said lowly, reaching for her smoothie and trying to pretend that most of it wasn't melted when she took a sip. "You know anything about that?"

shibrogane
Going with Flamekeeper~

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:36 pm
"The deer triplets themselves would benefit most," said Ezra. "If the Charter is reinstated, Pax, Pride, and Noeh would all return to their positions of power with no one to keep them in check."

He vanished the paper.

"If you take my meaning?"

AMItotic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:51 pm
"Because the original principals are gone?" Lily asked, frowning as she put together her list of subjects. It wouldn't make sense for Pride to send her to investigate a trail that turned out to be his, and Pax was supposedly off in the forest and busy with the whole dying thing.

That left Noeh, and Lily liked Noeh. s**t.

shibrogane

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:58 pm
Ezra shook his head. "Because the Spinel Lady is gone."

AMItotic

ashdown

Manage Your Items