Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Out of Focus (Nucleo + Elidae)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 12:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Elidae visits one of her favorite sponsors after some surprising news.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 11:16 pm
    It had only been a few nights since the launch of Superstar Authority. While the initial hype died down, there was still the hustle and bustle of getting booths squared away and ultimately promoting oneself for those votes. At the moment, Elidae's mission was to collect as many polaroid photographs of herself with her sponsors and with anyone who recognized her off the street as she could. And what better place to start than with the guy who gave her the camera in the first place?

She was also a bit concerned. She hadn't expected Nucleo to drop someone so quick, and when she realized who it was, she was perplexed. Hemera wouldn't do anything worth dropping for, right? It felt unusual. She thought perhaps it wasn't her place to poke her nose into, but...

Elidae entered The Nightly Grind fully expecting a little crazy. With the coffee business as one of the highlighting sponsors (like, literally almost every one. Nucleo, you're so kind!), it was no doubt more and more trolls would seek the rustic and homey cafe to see what its all about. Of course, the troll she wanted to see stood steadfast behind his counter, attending a multitude of patrons. Some of which steered directly her way in a frenzy the moment she attempted to slip past them unnoticed. She obliged with a nervous smile, taking the time to answer their questions and take pictures, all the while she kept glancing up to catch the greenblood's eye with a smile. When she was finally free, she hopped over to him.

"Hey, Nucleo!! Elidae chirped, resting her elbows on the bar's counter and putting her chin in her palm."How's everything? Seems really busy!"

Doutei

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

Doutei

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:28 pm
It was great to see business booming again.

After the mustard fiasco at Bloodfest, Nucleo had not experienced the burst of business following that he'd been hoping for. In fact, things had slowed down a bit with patrons wondering what other monstrosities he'd start serving up back home. After putting in to sponsor some contestants for the Superstar Authority show, The Nightly Grind was getting some good PR finally. Reaping the rewards had only just begun, he hoped.

It was nice to keep busy. Keeping busy kept him from thinking.

'What's that?' The greenblood glanced over at the door when his line of customers began to murmur and look. Elidae? Why was she here? She looked as cheerful and charming as always as the crowd began to approach her. It was amazing to see how she could always draw trolls in to her, she had a sort of magnetism. Wistfully, he saw a little bit of his younger self in the adoring eyes of the trolls who went to her. Had he been that eager? He certainly remembered clamoring over to her side every time he'd seen her. It was pretty embarrassing to recall how desperate he'd been.

No, love wasn't embarrassing. Placing others on pedestals was, he reminded himself. He vowed not to do so in the future. Going forward he wanted to treat his crushes as real trolls, not out of reach dreams. That started by treating his old crushes the same. Determinedly he tried to suppress the embers still smoldering inside as he looked at her.

"Hey, thanks for dropping by. I know you must be pretty busy too." The greenblood softly smiled, enjoying the chance to see her. His thinkpan still clashed with his pumpbiscuit over what to say and do around her but he was trying to get better. It was hard though, with those starry eyes looking at him.

"What brings you to Busthind? Trying to drum up some fans? That's a good idea, with all the undecided votes around here!" With Busthind out of the four main competing cities, the locals could be swung to any contestant!

blackbird cake

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:56 pm
    "Oh! Well, no actually! But- that's actually a really good idea!!" Elidae clapped her hands together with a fierce look of revelation and determination. "I didn't even think about that!" Truthfully, she had no idea how this whole thing worked and it felt a little bizarre when trolls from basically anywhere could recognise her. Sometimes she had to wear a pair of sunglasses and take her bow out just to get some grocery shopping done.

"But yeah- no! Um! Actually, I just wanted to talk to you!" She smiled with apprehension, eyes flickering around everywhere except for the barista in front of her. She really liked to beat around the brush. "Y'know. About... something!" Finally her eyes landed on Nucleo, and her expression softened some. She knew Nucleo to be kindhearted and warm-welcoming- he had quite a number of sponsors because he wanted to support as many trolls as he could- or maybe he just really wanted to get The Nightly Grind right on the map, but Elidae liked to think it was the former. Either way- his sudden rejection of Sparkling Snow had her both curious and concerned. Did something happen?

"Are you okay? I mean like- is everything okay with you? I mean- maybe I shouldn't really ask, actually, its probably not my business-" Elidae visibly closed her eyes at herself and took a fresh breath. "I was just, you know... worried."

Doutei

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

Doutei

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:54 am
She'd come all the way up the mountain for him? Nucleo paused and looked at her with badly hidden surprise. Elidae was already a constantly busy troll, he could only imagine how crammed her schedule was now with the superstar contest! A small twinge at his blood pusher yearned to see this as a sign. His thinkpan said otherwise. She was a nice girl, she was nice to everyone.

But for a moment he felt special.

"Worried? About what? Everything's fine Elidae!" The greenblood laughed it off, plastering on a comforting fake smile. He didn't want to add to her stress when she was right at the start of a huge project! Nucleo was not the kind of guy to share his problems to others often.

"I guess I am a little tired from all of the sponsor stuff. Lots to do, right?" The lies continued, with good intentions.

"Thankfully you've made it easy for me. I've gotten loads of feedback about 'that cute selfie girl' thanks to your introduction! Maybe we should take one together to put by the counter!" Nucleo joked, though he actually would've loved to have a memento of them together.

blackbird cake

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff