Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Pre-Show Warm-Up (Ganyma x Azrael)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 7:16 pm
Ganyma and Azrael get into character before their introductions.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 7:41 pm
The lights onstage were blinding, the audience a continuous crashing wave of overwhelming white noise. An earlier Ganyma Callow might have been flustered – overthinking, underperforming – but this was Shield. He was seasoned, but still in his prime. At the cusp of fame backstage, now with the chance for an explosive first impression.

His mask certainly helped a great deal. Over the sweeps the wrestler had used masks to conceal, to choose the right path through blocking out his senses. This time, it was about the focus. Shield’s costume was all-consuming when he wore the mask. Or – well – it should have been. He was still a little bit fuzzy as to how to get in character with his new persona. The ALG had formed him into a fighter with a direction, and right now that direction depended on making a name and new entertainment personality for himself.

Shield came from trauma, a criminal background, where he witnessed the destruction of homes, lives and friendships. He walked on the wrong side of the law, and – while he still uses violence to massage problems – he believes in strong Alternian values. He believes in proving to Alternians that they’re worth something, that they can make a mark at any age and can achieve with any skill. Sure, it was hokey, but Ganyma was just the rube for the message. He’d already gained a cynical following of haters and a passionate fanbase of (primarily young) trolls, so this was the persona he’d stick with. Classic “badass” babyface. Not too hard, he had thought. But of course, he hadn’t quite thought of how much talking there would have to be. Could he really do it?

He decided to get himself back into the wrestling headspace. If nothing else, he’d be extra shiny for his appearance. Ganyma dropped to his hands and toes and began to do pushups in the wings.
saihen
Paging Dr. Eamy

Sypon
Vice Captain

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:24 pm
Sypon
;3c

Azrael would be forever grateful for the sunglasses provided by Lorata Gargos. The loud noises and bright lights did a number on his senses. He flexed his hands and then shoved them into his jacket pockets to play with the contents.
Though he'd practiced his bit for a very long time, it did not come naturally to him. He fought with his more serious nature to present this friendly and flirty persona.

Right at the moment, he was definitely in his own headspace. He needed to think like the doctor, he needed to be Dr.eamy. The blueblood let out a quiet sigh and decided he might as well practice on someone. His target was a certain broad and powerful looking troll. Shield. A part of Azrael instantly felt envious once he laid lookstubs on the troll. They were a broad troll, Azrael wasn't exactly sure of Shield's height, but boy did he envy those shoulders.

Azrael's mouth twitched into a smile, he new what he had to do. Time to look like an idiot, he could already feel his face heat up and his hands shake. Without further ado he approached the troll doing pushups. Azrael swallowed and stopped just short of Shield's head. "Ohh, I was starting to wonder... if it was hot in here," Azrael said quite loudly and putting on a broad smile. "Come to find, it's just you, sexy," Mentally Azrael imagined punching himself. Too bad he couldn't be in two places at once.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:22 pm
Thirty eight… Thirty nine… Sexy. What?

Ganyma’s focus was directly in front of him, and suddenly it was consumed by a pair of shoes and slacks. He refocused and heard the full phrase, finishing his set of forty and pulling himself up to his feet. Ganyma straightened the crisp edges of his slacks and pulled out his jacket, rolling his neck for good measure. The troll in front of him was tall, but still younger than him. A competitor, it seemed, not one of his sponsors. What did he say?

He practically had to rewind his thoughts. It was hot – yes, it was – it’s just you – sexy. Oh! He was flirting. Ganyma practically snapped his fingers in the realization and was about to respond when the realization that his mask was on hit him. He was Shield. Right. This was a perfect opportunity to stretch his character, really get into it before he went on stage.

“Aha! No, I am sure it is just the combined heat of all of us! Passions beating as one!” He clenched his fist and then held it out as an outstretched hand for Azrael. “Shield. Professional Gladiaterror. A pleasure…?”
saihen

Sypon
Vice Captain

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:39 pm
Sypon
Azrael's head went completely blank. He expected some kind of banter, not to get right into it, or to be so blindsided by such a poetic phrase.
None of the books and movies he studied prepared him for coming up with something on the fly. Azrael took Ganyma's firmly in his. "Very poetic! Yes, our fires of will burning as one, though each flame must burn brighter than some of the rest,"

He released Ganyma's hand and put his own back into his jacket pockets. "Dr.Eamy, in title and practice, my specialty is battlefield emergency medical care," That sure sounded desirable. Azrael imagined another version of him practically beating him in the head for that. ,He looked thoughtful for a moment, studying Ganmya, part of him wanted to see what was under that mask. The blueblood put on a smile "Tell me about what being a gladiaterror is like, I would love to know more-- and please don't mind me,
I am weak at the knees for such strong figures
,"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:30 pm
“Dr.Eamy?” Ganyma didn’t get the pun.

“Battlefield emergency medical care is an extremely honorable occupation,” He expressed, hand clenching into a fist. He looked away (with drama, but in the moment also to check how soon he was supposed to go on) and then whipped his head back to the blueblood. “It’s not the same experience for any two gladiaterrors. I was given a second chance at life, to fight my way to freedom. I’m redeeming myself with every fight!”

He put his fists on his hips and nodded sagely, standing strong and squared off in front of his conversational opponent. “It’s brutal work, but nothing as brutal as performing acts of healing in direct combat. I salute you!”
saihen

Sypon
Vice Captain

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:34 pm
Sypon

"It's... a play on words," Azrael let out a light laugh and dramatically ran a hand through his currently brushed hair, "it makes more sense when you write it down," The blueblood explained.

Azrael opened and closed his hand as he listened to shield talk about the Gladtiaterrors. "What a romantic notion," he brought his hands to his chest and eventually one to his face, "the image, the valor, the--" he let out a wistful sigh. "Intrigue," He then shoved his hands in his pockets and smiled.

"I haven't quite treated anyone in active combat besides myself, but the idea that someone can have a second chance at life, a chance to make it when they might not have otherwise had one, that is what really draws me to the field,"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:57 am
“You bet!” Ganyma responded. It wasn’t quite the most in character thing to say. He straightened, realized that the queue for his on-stage appearance was imminent. “Me too. I’m, ah, all about second chances.” Damnit, he’d already said that. Ganyma’s talking points were fairly limited (on purpose).

“But yeah, anyway!” He reinforced himself with a thumbs up. “That kind of talk makes great stories, if you ask me. The kind of legendary stuff you see in the ring! If you were older we could be partners!”

He laughed a bit. Romantic notions aside, having a doctor in the ring seemed a bit counterproductive, but maybe as a ringside retainer or promoter? The two “second chances” fighters could easily be villains or heroes, depending on the spin. That was it, Ganyma, get into the drama! Get into that headspace!

He clapped his hand down on Dr.Eamy’s shoulder as the assistants in the wings began to buzz. “It’s almost showtime. Are you ready?”

saihen

Sypon
Vice Captain

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:34 pm
Sypon

The conversation seemed to be losing steam and Azrael could feel his thoughts grinding to a halt as he tried to come up with any points to talk about. Lucky for him, it seemed like shield had some more to say.

"Well, give it a few sweeps and then talk to me for an offer," he put his hands on his hips. "I'm not much of a fighter, but-- not to blow my own noise maker-- I'm sure I could outclass any medic you happen to have there," He was pretty confident in his medicine skills and it would be a great chance to practice his trade.

Show time, already? His brain went blank for a moment and no words come out, realizing he was making things awkwardly silent, he had to say something. "Always." It was more of an awkward blurt than anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:21 pm
“Very well then!” Ganyma nodded. “You’ll have to come by some time.”

He puffed out his chest and did one last check of his mask. It seemed his turn was just about up! Thankfully, he was saved by the bell. Impromptu conversations in character were something he’d have to get used to, but he had so much more ahead of him. There was always time for practice later.

“Young Mr.Eamy, I’ll see you around. Thanks for the chat…!” He turned his back and walked out onto the stage, calling, “I’m here for you!”

saihen
Success!

Sypon
Vice Captain

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:27 pm
Sypon
biggrin MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

Azrael cupped his hands around his mouth, "It was my pleasure, break a leg, maybe then I'll see you sooner," He waved one hand as Shield walked onto stage and out of conversation range. It was almost a relief that it was over. He definitely needed to meet with him again, maybe.

Well, time for him to prepare for his bit.  
Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games