[METAPRP] Cutting It Close! [Frendo&Elidae]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 5:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Frendo get distracted meeting a really stylish contestant backstage!

Backstage at the SA competition

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 5:41 pm
"You're up next, kid," a drone barked as Frendo stood practicing his knife tricks near the far wall of the backstage area. His nerves were making him jittery, but the instant he was was told he was next, it was like a little switch flicked in his thinkpan. Suddenly fear was welcome, and he embarrassed his antsiness, converting the energy into a pep in his step, a shine in his eyes, a quirk to his smile! He bounced off the wall and was eagerly walking towards stage, whistling a tune he sang when he gardened when he nearly passed a rather stylish yellowblood.

Nearly being the keyword, as he quickly stopped and stared at her. Wow! She was really pretty, and her hair was on point! And he couldn't help but really like her bow, with its cute polka dots! The little orangeblood veered off from where he had meant to go and came to stand beside her.

He looked up at her, a little star struck, because obviously this was what stars looked like! Of course, he quickly spoke up in friendly tones, "Hi! I'm Frenzz! I jus' wanna say ya really are strikin'! Yu're parta da competition right?! I betcha ya are, yu're way to pretty not ta be!" his eyes were wide was awe as he looked up at the yellowblood, and his smile was bright and relaxed, like he wasn't just minutes from going on stage.

Which he totally spaced, too eager to talk to this astounding troll...maybe he could get her autograph too!

blackbird cake
:3c

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out