Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[Meta Prp] Blue interview (Lorata + Azrael)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 8:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 11:47 am
KitsuneAura

There was very little Azrael knew about Lorata, he knew she was an acquaintance of their commander during the hunt, she was a seadweller, he'd briefly seen her at bloodfest and at the mansion during that murder. But, honestly, that was all he knew. That made him, needless to say, incredibly nervous asking her about a sponsorship. Azrael twirled his hand and then shoved it in his pocket to fiddle with the pencils inside.

Without much further ado he approached the seadweller with the best smile he could muster. "Good evening, It's a lovely night.... though I must say that it hardly compares to yourself," he wanted to throttle himself over the whole line at that moment, but the point was to act entirely unlike himself. He Imagined he was talking with Elidae, Imagining her yellow ribbons and fluffy hair as he spoke. Remembering how easy it was to talk to her and just the visualization alone made it a lot easier to playfully flirt with a complete stranger. He'd have to thank Eli for her advice.  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 10:06 pm
"Very few do," Lorata agreed with a giggle, as delighted with being complimented as she ever was. She sized the blueblood up in a quick glance, considering and then brushing off the immediate thought to be cautious of him. His caste had been troublesome in the past, but she knew now without a doubt that they still had their merits. If Chiara could come to her senses, anyone could. "Was there something I could help you with, or did you only come over to compliment me?" She gave a pretty smile to match the one he'd mustered up, well aware of what it was he was likely after but curious to see how he'd go about it. "I wouldn't mind hearing more."

saihen

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 4:56 pm
KitsuneAura

He was somewhat caught off guard by how quickly lorata got down to business. it was pleasant. "And very to the point, my dear you are quite a wonderful troll, I appreciate someone who can get right to the point" he leaned forward. "Well, I came here for business, but perhaps i can persuade you to join me for a more social get together another time?"

He had to word this carefully, so he paused before he continued. "You see, I want to be part of the superstar authority, I wish to shoot to the top and become well known and I was drawn to your slogan specifically, some trolls need heroes they can believe in or believe in themselves as heroes, I would like to know if my brand and yours could work together," Azrael looked at her hopefully.  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:22 pm
"Perhaps." Lorata raised an eyebrow, considering him throughout his pause and the appeal that followed after. "Alright, then! Let's hear it." She paused a second, watching his expression before elaborating with another little giggle. "Your brand, that is. I can't be sure if we're a good match until I've heard the pitch in your own words, can I?" She leaned towards him and lowered her voice to a whisper, as if sharing a secret. "I'd suggest starting with your name." She winked good-naturedly and then leaned back to wait for the response.

saihen

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff