Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] A Peck of Punkin Pies (Lorata - Punkie)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It was not hard to track down the sea dweller Lorata, she was fairly well known. It was not really a surprise to Punkie, sea-dwellers were pretty great, the wet fishy overlords of the sea, put there by the Messiah's will. The juggalo was on her way to one of the cafes the highblood frequented, hoping to catch the girl and give her a thank you pie. It was punkin flavor. The juggalo wiggled for a second, getting her mirthful spirits up and ready to meet with one so elite as a seadweller. She just hoped she would make a good impression.

KitsuneAura

Micillia

Dapper Duck

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 11:16 pm
It was turning out to be a very good week, Lorata decided, gleefully going through the stack of paperwork she had on the many competitors she'd agreed to sponsor. She hadn't met all of them yet, of course, as busy as things had been, but she'd seen such good things from the ones she had and she could tell the others had their own kinds of potential as well. She didn't need a reason to go to her favorite cafe, but this seemed like the best possible excuse to treat herself, didn't it?

As she took a sip of her drink, she just barely caught the murmuring of customers at another table and immediately glanced up and around to see what or who had caught their notice. Wait a minute, was that-? She lit up, raising a hand to wave to the juggalo. She didn't have terribly much experience with those of the faith, but she could definitely recognize one of her own new recruits. She'd made sure of that much, for those who hadn't brought her their forms in person.

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Punkie brightened as the seadweller waved her over, and she hummed as she skipped over to the table. Placing the punkin pie down reverently, she bowed to the seadwelling highblood. "Im so goddamned happy i could meet you here! Your a huge inspiration to my ******** mirth." The juggalo turned towards the staff and called over for some silverware and dishes. Once the items arrived she smiled at Lorata, plate and utensil in hand. "Would you like a ******** slice?"

KitsuneAura

Micillia

Dapper Duck

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:13 pm
"I'm happy to see you too! I was actually just thinking I needed to meet with more of my competitors, you included." Lorata said, nodding graciously as Punkie gave a reverent bow, twice as pleased at the sign of respect. She didn't get as much of that day to day as she might have liked, so it was always a wonderful sign. She motioned for the orangeblood to take the seat across from her if she liked, and then leaned forward a bit to get a look at the pie. "I would love a piece! What kind is it?"

Micillia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Punkie smiled. "Punkin." She said, a bit of pride there. Everyone loved punkin pie, everyone that was a decent troll being that is. The holy gourd was a good way to weed out those that were a scab on troll kind. She knew she didn't have to worry about Lorata tho. Lorata was a well known and admired seadweller. One who had even started up the amazing JROTC, went on missions for the queen, and one who just radiated power and leadership.

"So," Punkie started, dishing up a slice for Lorata. "I want to be a good mark on your ******** board. I want you to tell me the whole goddamned plan, expectations, and ******** feel you have going." She smiled, working on dishing herself up a slice. "What makes you such an amazing b***h that is Lorata?"

KitsuneAura

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas