Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Late Night Reminisce (Xavier + Eilidh)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Love found us in the most unexpected of places, and yet here we are.

Follows directly after their evening meal together.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:07 pm
Xavier had walked home the small tealblood Eilidh had brought over for supper. The small boy Eckios as he was called had been pleasant enough company. Given his red pity had brought the boy over Xavier had felt it fair to walk him back along with his lusus. Once back at her hive the jadeblood wandered over to her as he got back giving a little stretch as he smiled at her.

"Hey I'm back. The kid said he was heading to bed once he got settled." Moving closer to her he took his matesprites hand in his before leaning in to press a loving kiss to her lips.

"I have a little surprise for you." He mentioned as he slipped a box in her hand. It was a small decorative bracelet that had her symbol carved out of a piece of turquoise. He had waited so not to make the little troll feel left out. Xavier had taken the time to pay attention to detail as was his usual habit. "I wanted to wait until it was just you and I..." His freckled cheeks flushed slightly as he rubbed his neck.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:09 pm
Eilidh cleaned up supper while Xavier walked the young boy she had found home. She wondered if the boy would be alright, he'd already been through so much. His hive was fairly decent and while kio was a tad thin, he wasn't starving. Pushing her worry aside, she finished the dishes and took a seat on her couch. Papa bear was already asleep, tuckered out from playing with the younger troll.

Eilidh smiled to Xavier as he arrived back at her hive, flushing at the kiss. "Really? For me?" She asked as she took the box and carefully opened it. Her eyes brightened up, "oh, xavvy... it's beautiful!" She exclaimed, putting it on. "I think your skills have really improved... thank you." She flushed more, looking to him.

"...you're too good to me.. I love you."
She smiled, getting up to kiss him. She then nuzzled into him, "...so, what did you think of Eckios?" She asked him, "do you think he will be alright?" She asked.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:14 pm
Xavier hadnt realized it until after he had left the child's hive that he enjoyed having the company. It was odd but he felt like it was his duty for most any younger troll for him to want to protect them. Perhaps it had something to do with how Anu had raised him. The grub mother was peacefully curled up beside Papa Bear content to relax. She too had gotten in on the fun and now had reason to rest her eyes.

The flush from her made him smile. Nodding when she asked if it was really for her he waited patiently to see what she'd think. Relieved that she liked the piece he sighed gently. Xavier planned to give Amonee his own as a surprise for his moriail. Nucleo to had one purely due to the fact he was one of his best friends.

Flushing jade at her praise he gently slid his arms around her as she got up. "Huh? Never.. you're my matesprite... I can never be too good to you." Xavier chuckled softly. "I love you." He replied quietly as he laid his cheek against the top of her head.

Hearing her question about the boy he pulled back enough to look at her. "The fact he's barely a kid and already blind.. yuh I worry some. But he has friends now and knows were you live. Eventually.. I can show him my hive." Subconsciously he glanced at his lusus. Even after all this time the jadeblood still looked out for his lusus. It was his duty and honor after all. "He seemed okay and has a lusus. Playful and was very excited...did he make the hive shake when he saw Mum? Something loud made it shake anyway. Also. We can always keep an eye on him." Xavier smiled trying to ease her concerns.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:45 pm
Eilidh nodded to Xavier's agreement, "thanks love." She smiled to him adoringly. "Perhaps I should made up another room in my hive for him? That way if it's too late to travel then he will have his own space." She mused. A big smile spread across her face, "oh my, Amonee would adore this little boy!!! And Nucleo too!!" She mused more.

She sighed some, "don't go easy on me on our battle... okay?" Eilidh smirked, giving him a smooch.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:49 pm
Xavier looked at her with consideration as he listened to her. "It's not a bad idea that's what my hive is for trolls I trust." He noted with acceptance and a agreeable nod. "Oh! I can see them liking him. Yuh. Perhaps we'll see about having him tag along to the Nightly Grind then." He raised his brow with consideration wondering how that would go.

Xavier looked at her curiously. "I won't use my glaive. I think we could do direct hand to hand it you want?" He offered her. "I won't if won't hold back either." Xavier had spent most of his childhood either hiking and travelling or transporting gems to work on his craft. Fighting has always been a matter of self discipline to ensure he could protect his lusus Xavier enjoyed most forms of martial arts. He practiced with his large throwing glaive and had managed to mostly figure out how to throw it well enough to have it return to him, and use it for up close combat. However Xavier was no master and had plenty to learn he figured. Even if that included teaching.

Touching her hip he kissed her back as she came in for a smooch. "Did you want to go for a walk before it gets any earlier?" He felt restless, he hadnt sat up for a sunrise in some time. Although the jadeblood truly was glad for her company that was only a small thought in his mind. "Or movie time." He smiled suddenly a sense of love in his pump biscuit as he looked at her momentarily distracted even.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:51 pm
Eilidh grinned, "at the very least Amonee will adore him!" She told him, lightly poking his chest. "Good. It will be a good fight." She nodded. She wondered if Xavier really meant no going easy on her or if he was just saying that to be nice. While she wasn't sure she could only hope he would be good to his word as promised.

Pulling away from him, she looked to the ground. "Well, I'd like to maybe make dessert with you or something instead. Movies are nice sometimes and it's getting light out." She told him as she took his hand and went with him into the kitchen. Even doing something as simple as baking brought her comfort and joy in their time together.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:54 pm
Xavier laughed softly. "I hope so. Having friends all around is always a wonderful feeling." Xavier noted with a thoughtful expression.

The poke to his chest earned a little 'mphf' noise from him for effect although it had been a light prod. "Aye. It will." He agreed with a small nod. Holding back was a matter of knowing how to control himself while still matching her. Xavier would see soon enough how they fared against one another he supposed after all!

Seeing her look down he touched her chin gently to have her look up to him. "Baking with you sounds great." He looked into her gaze with his own before kissing her forehead. "I appreciate time with you." Xavier finally told her before stepping back in the direction of the kitchen. "Shall we?" He asked his hand offered to her as Xavier waited for her.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:56 pm
Eilidh blushed some, "I appreciate you, Xavvy." She replied, taking his hand and leaning in to nuzzle him affectionately.

Grateful for his willingness and flexibility she sighed with relief. "We shall... I think we should make a custard or something..." she mused, moving with him to go enjoy the rest of the evening.

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games