Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:38 pm
sonofa... gonk
*the whistle is so piercing that he actually falls to the floor in pain, holding his ears*

WHY!!? gonk AM I BLEEDING? IT FEELS LIKE I'M BLEEDING!!

*checks his hands for blood, but doesn't see anything*

*had barely managed to get a "grazie" out before being deafened himself, though unlike his husband, he managed to keep himself off the floor.*

WHAT? ARE YOU SAYING SOMETHING!?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:49 pm
*sneaks off to her trailer amongst all the chaos before it empowers her other* sweatdrop  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:46 pm
*drops the script to cover her ears, whimpering and burying her head against Karrie's chest* cat_crying

*Karrie rubs Kits' back* It's a good thing there's a list, I think I only caught about half of that. sweatdrop Might want to watch out, there's people around here with very sensitive hearing, if you hadn't noticed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:03 am
{{So uh... the awkward thing about being outside of real time is I have no idea how to transition smoothly, so just going to do a hard cut here and move to the next day because I'm trying to keep a schedule sweatdrop }}

THE NEXT DAY

Coffee, Mr. Tes?
For ******** sake... stressed
*smacks the cup out of Jeremy's hands*
STEAMER! scream The hell is wrong with you? stressed

R-Right away, Mr. Tes.
Ugh... kiss a** stare

*takes a stroll around the new set, making sure everything's in order, then plops down in his director's chair in time for the intern to give him his steamer*

Mr. Vixtul has just checked in with wardrobe.
*shoos him away and takes a sip of his steamer, then calls after him as an afterthought*
HE WANTS COFFEE, NOT A STEAMER! scream

Yes, Mr. Tes!
... he's going to bring me a coffee, isn't he? stare  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:26 pm
*saunters over and does a little turn for his husband before striking a pose*
How do I look? wink

*smiles and takes Ry's hand to pull him in for a quick peck on the lips*
Gorgeous, as always.

*beams and looks over his own outfit*
Do you suppose they would mind if I took a few of these pieces for my personal collection afterward? ninja

Even if they do, you know we can figure a way around it ninja

*snickers and moves in to give his husband a more intimate kiss, but gets interrupted by the intern* stare

Your coffee, Mr. Tes. And a steamer for you, Mr. Vixtul.
*hands the men their cups*

*sneers and answers through gritted teeth while accepting the cup being offered to him*
Thank you, Jeremy stressed stare

*immediately switches cups with Ry once the intern scurries away*

He has to be doing it on purpose stare He -has- to be! There is no way any sensible person could get it wrong that often. talk2hand

No argument here emotion_eyebrow  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:00 pm
*arrives on the set not long after the dark elves have finished their morning drinks. She has a vague awareness of their presence along with that of the film crew for a brief moment, but it all fades away in the blink of an eye and she's left standing there in this open field with the mushroom cakey still in her hand and all she remembers is her journey through wonderland so far*

Wah... that was faster than Miro expected... oh noes!

*quickly jumps forward from where she was standing and peers down into the grass behind her*
Are you okay, demon cake lady? Miro didn't squish you, did she?

*checks the bottom of her shoes to make sure there wasn't a squashed succubus stuck there*

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:02 pm
*He stayed all night making sure he and the guys searched every nook and cranny in the place. Searched every outbuilding, every trailer leaving no stone unturned. Toward the very back of the place he found the edge of a cow pasture. eek Talk about the middle of nowhere!

The one thing he didn't find was the castle his lovely Dolce Cosa would be staying in. Seeing as she was cast as "the Queen of Hearts," she undoubtably MUST reside in a castle of some sorts. It just makes sense.

Seeing this skinny kid walking at a brisk pace by him, he manages to snag the lad (Jeremy) by the arm* Prendi un doppio espresso e un giornale locale. cool *He lets the boy go and Jeremy just stands there not knowing what the man just said.

When he reaches TES and Ryzan, he pulls up an empty directors chair next to Ryzan and has seat.* So…where's da castello at? cool  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:50 pm
*walks over to the set early in the sunlight, seeing everyone already setting up*
*is just within earshot to hear Miro talking about stepping on Leko* eek
Oh that poor thing is suffering brain damage now sweatdrop

*sits rubbing her forehead in worry, wondering if there is some blessing she can do to help protect the saintly of the cleric*
*looks down at the little side table next to the bench she took an notices a lavender milk latte sitting there*
confused Who in the world? neutral

*knowing she can't be poisoned, lips too pure, tastes it and decides to not let yet another thing worry her right now. It was probably Jeremy...*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:41 pm
Cast-what-now? emotion_eyebrow
Castle, Quortek. Though I cannot say what he means by that. sweatdrop
Was that one of the things on that stupid list? emotion_eyebrow Because she ain't gettin it. talk2hand
Now now sweatdrop If it's a castle she wants...
Then she's an unreasonable prima donna that I should have replaced when I had the chance? emotion_eyebrow  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:17 pm
*Notice's the lovely tall woman in white have a seat. How could one not notice such beauty? He flashes his most dashing smile in her direction and winks at her wink as he bids her a good morning right before lighting a new cigar. cool

Upon hearing the Blue Guys discuss his Dolce Cosa's castle he makes sure to interject.* Rosso. Dat castello is gots ta be Rosso. *He was just about to give these Blue Guys more valuable information, but becomes very disgruntled upon hearing one of them say they were going to replace his lovely bride and he stands to attention so fast his chair falls over. He leans over Ryzan to get to this Blue Clown and points aggressively at him gesturing at every other word spoken.* YOUS GETS TA DAT CASTELLO ER I'S GONNA CHOVE DIS FIST DOWN YOUS NECK AN DA UDDA ONE UP YOUS CULO E FAI COME STAI GIOCANDO IL ACCORDISTA!!! scream *Its very hard for him to think of the English words when he's heated.* stressed  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:17 pm
*not finding any evidence of Leko, living or dead, she chooses to believe that the succubus is still alive*

She probably did the poofy thing she does. 3nodding She wouldn't just let a giant Miro step on her like that... hopefully sweatdrop

*wraps the rest of the mushroom cakey in a clean handkerchief and tucks it into her hip bag. Given her size seemed to be adequate enough for the time being, it was for the best to put it away before she was further tempted by it.*

Miro still doesn't see a path, though. sad

*turns to look in every direction*

Come to think of it, Miro doesn't see the room she came from either. Miro doesn't see anything but grass and flowers confused

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:37 pm
uh... what? emotion_eyebrow
*looks to Ry for translation since he's the one who actually took the time to learn Italian*

Ah... it uh... was quite colorful sweatdrop Suffice it to say, he is not happy.
Ya think? emotion_eyebrow Don't need a translator for that.
*glares at Gio*
Listen, ya meat head...
*rolls up his sleeves*
You wanna go?
*gets out if his chair taunts him to come closer*
Let's go evil

No no no no no stressed
*gets between the two*
There will be no "going" stressed
Jabbress will have her castle. It is her money paying for this production anyway, so of course she will have what she wants.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:57 pm
*Its GO TIME… twisted he's gonna mop up the floor with this smart a**. twisted He lunges even more, arm outstretched to grab this Blue Clown and make good on his words, when Ryzan gets right in the middle. mad

He stands up straight and peers down at the reasonable Blue Guy listening to every word. Upon hearing his lovely Dolce Cosa will get her castle, he tries to take a calming breath and cool it. stressed

Jeremy has since placed the fallen chair upright and Gio turns to him and yells at him fiercely.* evil DOV'É IL MIO DANNOTO ESPRESSO CHE TO CAZZO!! scream  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:58 pm
Notices the obviously overzealous grin she's receiving from Gio and starts to feel nervous* neutral
*shifts in her seat a little, self consciously*
*Once she sees TES starting to advance she feels like she should stop this but then see Vixtul has already gotten in between them*
*still feel like something is holding her back though*

*twirls the ends of her hair in her fingers nervously then notices*
emotion_eyebrow Why is my hair white?
*notices the coffee she was drinking seems to have traces of something of a powder mixed in at the bottom* stressed  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:15 pm
*As he watches Jeremy literally run off, stressed perhaps this is a good time to go and find the perfect location for the Red Castle which is to be built for his Trina. Still trying to chill out, he leans his head to crack his neck a bit and smooths out his jacket.

He notices his boys standing very close with their hands on their guns in case anything went down and he motions for them to relax as he walks over to them. He speaks in a low voice to them and the three of them walk off to a direction to find the perfect real estate for the castle.

He nods to the lovely lady in white as he passes by her.* cool  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces