Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:25 pm
*ears twitch when she hears car doors close and she looks up, watching as the Italian guy and his bodyguards walk around* Well, I'm sure if there's anything missing, Psyzapp will make sure someone gets it for her. cat_lol She's good at that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:28 am
*Glances in the direction of another voice and sees a Cat Lady. This Cat Lady must know his lovely Dolce Cosa because her statement is very true. The directive was very clear and explicit and he wastes no time reaching into the inner pocket of his jacket to pull out copies of "the list" and hands one to each of the two guys who accompany, pointing and giving direction to the men in his native tongue. The men both nod and walk off in opposite direction to look around and find anything that could be disagreeable.

First thing is first…he must inspect the trailer in which his Dolce Cosa will be spending her time along with interroga… I mean… "meeting" the entire staff that will have ANY interaction with his lovely bride.

He hands a copy of the list to Ryzan as he reply's to the Cat Lady* An dere ain't gonna be nutin missin. Dis ere tings gonna goes off wit no problemi.  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:39 am
*hearing Ayami mention getting herself a nightcap reminds him of something that he'd seen a note of recently and he gets out his iphone to search through his and Tes' shared production notes. He's only half paying attention when Giovanni arrives while scouring through lines of text and idly points in the general direction of where all the trailers are set up when asked, setting the list he's handed in his lap.

After some time, he finally finds it*

Ah! Catering was supposed to have sake and scotch delivered to your trailer, jallil, rilu'oh I am not sure my dear m'ranndii ever did get around to contacting them...

*looks to Karrie*
Come to think of it, did he ever even get around to calling you about the Jade Dragon doing the catering here? sweatdrop I often just grab something on the way home and have not noticed whether or not we even have food available on set sweatdrop Aside, of course, from coffee ninja

*finally notices Mr. Giovanni and about drops his phone from being caught off-guard*
Gi ussta!

I-Is jabbress coming already? sweatdrop
*he's almost afraid to look at the list now that he knows where it's coming from, given how miserly his husband has been with the budget as of late*

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:19 am
*starts heading back to his chair, thinking it might be safe now and hoping everyone had already left, but he only comes back to find even more people gathered around now* stressed

Great... stare

Ah, Quortek! Mr. Giovanni is here to ensure jabbress has all the comforts she needs while filming...
*reluctantly hands him the list*

tch
*snatches the piece of paper from Ry's hands roughly enough to almost tear it and starts reading off some of the entries monotonously*

Gold star on the trailer's door, made of real gold
A vase of fresh cut red roses, daily
Personal masseur
Fresh bottle of rosé champagne, daily (none of that cheap stuff)
Crystal champagne flutes (at least 10)...

*his eye twitches as he skims over the rest and the demands start to become more and more outlandish. He doesn't even make it to the bottom before ripping the thing in half and flipping the nearest table*

ARE YOU ******** KIDDING ME!!? scream

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:52 pm
stare *Unamused at the juvenile tantrum this blue guy “Quortek” pulls, he stands tall and turns his head a bit to crack his neck and takes a step toward this unhinged wing nut.* YO…MIRTILLO! scream Yous bedda do’s what da boss ere says yous do!! *He motions to Ryzan then lowers his voice as he speaks to Ryzan.* Yous jus say da woid an we’s trow da bum atta here. cool  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:14 pm
*He takes a cigar out of the inside pocket of his jacket and lights up as he looks around this dump. This place is in the friggin middle of nowhere. Not a coffee shop or deli in sight. He’ll have to have extra hands on deck because if it takes an hour to just fetch a simple latte, his lovely bride will be unbearable to live with.

One of the guys he’s sent off comes back and leans in to quietly give a verbal report on the North and Eastern quadrant of the vicinity. Its worse than he had thought.* Figlio di puttana. stressed

*Straightens up and pulls another cigar out of his inside jacket pocket and offers it to Ryzan. No need to not be polite.* cool  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:21 pm
*waits for Jeremy to come along to put the table back upright and start putting things back on it, then flips it again* scream

If she wants to fire me, then go right ahead stressed I didn't ask for this!

*flips the table again after Jeremy set it back up*

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:49 pm
*Shakes his head at the Mirtillo and looks to Ryzan sympathetically as he hands him the extra cigar.* Yous jus can’t finds buon aiuto…eh? We’s gonna makes dues ere. emotion_dealwithit

*The 2nd guy returns after having scouted out the West and South quadrant of the vicinity and his news isn’t any better and he’s starting to get the sense that the trailer his lovely bride is to occupy for this production isn’t going to be any better either. As they say, the writing is on the wall and he’s always had razor sharp instincts.* cool

Jus which one a yous Mirtillo's in charge a dis ere place…eh? emotion_eyebrow  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:48 pm
*shakes his head at Tes's tantrum*

No, I have not been contacted about catering. I didn't even know filming had started until Kits told me. *sighs* Let me know the budget, and I'll arrange it tomorrow.

*pulls out his phone and makes a note to include Ayami/Leko's drinks* You'll have to let me know of any special requests.

*looks up* Oh, I've given orders for the actors, and director, of course, to be given VIP treatment at the Jade Dragon during filming. I gave the hosts the cast list that I had.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:07 pm
*was about to respond to Gio but then all hell breaks loose* emotion_jawdrop
*tries to move workers out of the way as tables get flipped* stressed *twice*

*looks over her shoulder at Kerrie
Oh please, we can make due with whatever you have.
Don't go through too much trouble sweatdrop

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:30 am
*As lady luck would have it, a local Caterer is present. cool The Jade Dragon…he remembers that place in Geezerville. This must be the chef who took over the joint after his lovely Dolce Cosa moved her operation. Fantastic! This guy has got to be the real deal if Trina placed the swanky digs all to him. He can pass along the info and leave it all up to the professionals.

He pushes through a couple of people and walks right up to Chef Karrie. A tall drink of water this one and he can’t remember if they’ve been properly introduced at some point or not. He takes a puff of his cigar and grins at the Chef as he outstretches his arms a bit.* Bodda-bing!…Bodda-boom! xd Yous ere as ‘ol Gio be needin yous. Now dats wat I’s talks about! cool *Puts his arms down and gets right down to business.* Capocuoco…eh…Da little donna an I’s was in da Big Apple sees… an we’s gone ta dis ristorante up by Times Square…capiche? A piccolo place but da sushi was atta dis woild! Eccellente!! Yous knows wat I’s talkin bout? Dis stuff…was bedda dan Shanghai style. Dolce Cosa wans ta dat same same. You puts some a dat color “red” on da plate too. She’s wantin ta gets inta wat da big shots is callin “carattere.” So…alls da stuff is gotta be rosso…capiche? *He starts using his fingers to count the items so the Chef will understand better.* Rosso piatti. Rosso forchetta, cucchiaio an coltello. Rosso tovagliolo. Da woiks. An you’s gonna needs ta makes some Italian…sugo rosso. An don you be sending any a dat vino bianco!! talk2hand ROSSO!! Capiche? cool *He looks the Chef in the eye to see if the man understands the job.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:03 pm
There really is no need for the dramatics, Quortek talk2hand
*accepts the cigar from Gio and tucks it in his breast pocket to have after he finishes his cigarette*

My husband is currently "in charge", as you say.
*motions to Tes*
He makes the majority of the decisions about everything. I do have a co-director title, jhal I feel that is a bit of an exaggeration of what I really do here sweatdrop

Why do I get the feeling you're just dumping all the blame on me here? emotion_eyebrow

*waves him off*
I am sure we can make any of the necessary arrangements for jabbress' comfort in time. We had not heard from her in so long that you have caught us quite by surprise.

Oh yeah rolleyes Nevermind that this entire list is COMPLETE BULLSHIT!! scream
*flips the table again*

Really, Quortek stare It is her money anyway. What does it matter if she wants a little extra luxury while filming? talk2hand

You forget the part where Antonio takes it out on our hides if the movie fails stare
*waves him off again and turns back to Gio*
We will see what we can do whee

Ryzan Vixtul

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:39 pm
*Pulls out the long list of extravagant dietary wants and desires, reaches over and stuffs the folded up list into the outside breast coat pocket on the Chef’s coat. Pointing to Karrie with his thumb up and first finger out resembling a pistol, he makes a clicking sound and winks at him assured the Chef will make it all happen…smooth as butter. emotion_dealwithit

He listens to Ryan and nods right up until the very last phrase “We will see what we can do.” emotion_eyebrow This makes him raise one eyebrow and step very close to Ryzan…right up in his personal space. He takes his pinky, sticks it in his ear and wiggles it around breifly before leaning over the elf. Speaking in a low voice but loud enough for the other “director” to hear too.* ‘Ol Gio don tink yous speakin chiaro. Don yous means ta say “Sì. Tutto sarà curato?” Capiche? An yous needs ta get dat alloggi alls done up rosso. Capiche? Now…’ol Gio ain’t goin nowhere’s til dere’s some kinda deals struck! emotion_eyebrow  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:59 pm
Oi! scream
*cracks his knuckles, ready to give this goon a knuckle sandwich for trying to intimidate his husband like that* stressed

*holds a hand up to stop Tes in his tracks before he did something stupid and simply smiles up at Giovanni*
Tutto andrà bene. wink I merely meant to express that these things will take time, jhal it will be months before jabbress is needed on set, so I am sure all will be in place before she arrives whee

*pats the man reassuringly on the chest, a bit surprised to feel how hard the muscles underneath that suit of his were*
Gi ussta~ sweatdrop
*fans himself*
I see you have been keeping in shape. redface

*eyetwitch* stressed  

Ryzan Vixtul

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:27 pm
*Nods and is very pleased with Ryzan. Music to his ears. So much so, he grins and gives Ryzan a wink before standing. wink He whips out his wallet and gives Ryzan a few thousand dollars for his trouble.* Now yous gone an sees ta alls dat dere an Lo rendono magnifico…capiche? Goes an gets yous-self qualcosa di carino. cool
*After putting his wallet back, he puts his hand up to his mouth, sticks his middle finger and thumb into the sides and whistles SUPER loud to get the attention of his men.* CONTROLLARE LE SISTEMAZIONI!! ADESSO!! scream

*The three goons walk off in the direction of the trailers to make an assessment.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff