Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:44 pm
This I will not deny as a possibility, rilu'oh I am sure she will get over it eventually. So far, at least, she seems to be normal after filming. Well, as "normal" as it gets for her. Speaking of...

*snaps his fingers*
Oh Jeremy~

*rushes to the co-director at hearing his call*
Yes, Mr. Vixtul?

Would you be a doll and get Miss Miro to her trailer? whee
*points to the passed out cleric on set*

R-Right away, Mr. Vixtul.
*hoists the girl over his shoulder and takes her away*

*turns back to the girls*
She is quite dense, though. I question if she even has the intellectual capacity to know what trauma is.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:44 pm
Well, I can see that she wouldn't be a very good actor. cat_sweatdrop Seems like everything she thinks shows in her expression and the way she acts. *sighs* I hope there aren't any lasting effects. That could be awkward to explain to everyone at Aqua Springs.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:37 pm
*blows out smoke hearts*
I think Vixtul has a good idea on this one
nothing a little cursed cake can solve at least emotion_yatta

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:02 pm
You... do mean can't solve, right? cat_confused  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:14 pm
*winks at Kits giggling*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:37 pm
Whatever the case, I doubt she will seem any odder than usual. If her coworkers have already become accustomed to her "normal" self, any supposed oddities should seem, how you say, "par for the course", xas?  

Ryzan Vixtul

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:45 pm
Well, I guess so... *shrugs* Oh well, guess there's not much else to do if we want Miro to star in the movie anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:07 pm
Precisely...
*flinches at a sudden loud thud produced by a member of the set crew taking a sledge hammer to a giant mushroom*

Seems they are beginning the deconstruction already. rolleyes I have tried to tell my dear m'ranndii that he should not act so hastily and at least review the footage before moving on to the next scene, but he never listens stare It is only going to cost more if he finds out later down the line that something needs to be redone.

Ryzan Vixtul

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:23 pm
Are you going to be able to re-film stuff, though? cat_confused If Miro thinks it's real, that sounds like it would be difficult.

*winces at another loud thud* Shouldn't they try to keep some of it anyway, in case it's needed for another scene? Or to sell... some people like to collect movie props.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:48 pm
Of course we can re-film. I just bring forward the relevant memories and continue from there. whee I could even control her enough for pauses and retakes if need be. The pauses would be easiest, after all, freezing someone in place was one of my primary jobs back on Norrath.

The only risk is that she may not respond exactly the same every time for the same scene, rilu'oh, given how her mind works, it would likely be similar enough.

*pulls out a clove cigarette and nods at Kits' statement regarding the set*
Keeping it would of course be the logical thing to do, jhal I am afraid logic is something my dear m'ranndii completely defenestrated once he started filming in earnest rolleyes

Ryzan Vixtul

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:47 pm
*starts thinking too much about mind control and feels a disturbance* surprised eek  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:51 pm
*comes forth* gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright
*demonic energy into the chair stops and the chair vanishes*
*goes from floating in all her angelic glory to hitting the floor right on her derriere*
crying  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:23 pm
*walks up just in time to see Ayami fall* Hi everyone. *offers Ayami a hand up* I thought I'd come and see what's going on. Looks like you're done for the day, though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:28 am
*smiles sheepishly
accepting Kerrie's hand to help her up*
*once she's standing she brushes off pretending that nothing happened*
Indeed, I think I'll catch a small nightcap to help ease myself into the night sweatdrop
*starts to consider if she should fly or use a demonic portal back to the Mannor* neutral  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:09 pm
*A black Town Car with tinted windows pulls. After driving around the lot slowly, it stops and out from the back passenger door Mr. Giovanni stands and looks around the general area. He closes the door, gets out his phone and starts taking snapshots. Two other large, nicely dressed goons get out of the car and start to follow him as he walks around.* Dis place? You's ******** kid me? Dolce Cosa won be too happy bout dis. stare

*Walks up to the only people he sees and recognizes Ryzan. Walks over to him to address him.* Eh…where's Dolce Cosa's digs at? We's ere ta check an sees you's gots alls she's needin…Capiche? cool

*Nods in Ayami's direction and winks at her* How's you doin, Toots? pirate  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces