Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:06 pm
Watching as the scene unfolded Liada couldn't help but giggle watching Miro panic. The way Kits played on it, it sounded like this happened more than once in reality and she nudged Kat at the "mean red head lady" comment.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:02 pm
You know, that might be more convincing if I hadn't caught you napping before. cat_lol
User Image
*shifts back to a more serious mode as Miro describes everyone and she has to figure out who the elf means* That does sound pretty confusing. cat_sweatdrop Dreams can be like that sometimes, but it sounds like you might be missing some of our old friends. Why don't you go visit them on your next day off?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:54 pm
User Image
*scratches her chin as she thinks on it. Was she actually dreaming the entire time? confused It can't be because she can see the cameras and stuff! Or maybe she just thinks she sees cameras and stuff* confused

"Is this still a dream? Maybe everything has always been a dream. eek That is what that song about rowing your boat says, at least. 3nodding So if Miro visited everyone that left to Manor Town now, would it be different from the dream if it's still a dream? Do they even exist? Did she ever really know them at all?" gonk

*flails*

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:32 pm
She gave a snort and rolled her eyes at Lia, 'She hasn't seen what' mean, red-headed lady' is capable of lately. rolleyes Might have to remind her once this wraps up. twisted "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:46 pm
Hmm, you know, Miro, those are good questions. *gives Miro her best Cheshire grin* Very good questions.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:14 pm
*as Miro's sitting there looking even more confused, he decides it's probably best to end the scene here before the cleric opens up her stupid mouth again* talk2hand
"Cut! That is, how you say, a 'wrap', xas?

... a wrap sounds delicious right now, actually. Misa, go fetch me one."

"Eh? Wha..? eek O.. kay..." sweatdrop
*poofs away*

"Ah~ Wizards make such lovely servants~" whee
*claps his hands*
"Excellent job, everyone~"

"tch... they made me wake up early and put clothes on for nothing!?" stressed  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:42 pm
Once Ryzan gave the word they've all been waiting for, Lia jumped out of her chair and shot a spray of fireworks forth from her hands. The remaining of the film crew applauded and then resumed to clear out. Floating down Lia looked to her devious divas. Shall we get going to the airport ladies? Anira's got our private jet ready so we just gotta get packing. cool

She sends a few imp minions to clear out the Red Castle of humanoids before she sucks up the whole supernatural section of the film set into a portal.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:24 pm
Well, that didn't take very long. *stretches* At least not once we got started.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:49 pm
*Looks up from the script when he hears Ryzan yell "Cut!" Suddenly, an imp yanks him out of his chair and out of the way, scattering the script pages all over the place in the process, then he watches as the supernaturals get sucked up into a portal.* eek Wow. What a way to clear the set. *As he retrieves the scattered pages, he looks around at the few people remaining on the set.* ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:24 pm
*finds herself in the front line once all the set is taken away*
eek Ummm.
*looks around*

*notices Lia's energy and inches closer to her for security then speaks to her in a low tone feeling much unease*
Where are we going? Am I to come along as well? sweatdrop  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:01 pm
"Gurl, you don't have to tell me twice. However, my Lambo is still parked here. I'll meet you girls there wink "

She knew she had an extra set of clothes in the trunk of the car. Her plan was to change, and hit the road. It had been awhile since she'd driven her sports car and was actually looking forward to the drive.

" I'd say let's race, but you have an advantage over me with a plane. lol See y'all back at the Manor."

She waved at the ladies and nodded at Kits before heading to her car. It wasn't long before the engine roared to life and she made her way back to the road leading her back to the Manor.

The drive would be good, she could think over her options and make a decision later.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:46 pm
Seeing that Leko was now Aya again she internally groaned that now she had to more or less babysit the angel. sweatdrop She waved to Kat as the red head went to her car and she opened up a portal to lead them to the airport, she takes Aya gently by the hand and pats it. We're going home Ayami. I think we should talk and see what kind of dreams you've been having lately while we relax. She looked over to Ryzan, Miro and Draa. You guys coming along too? Plenty of room back to Manor Town. We should probably do something about TES and that curse anyways.... ninja  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:55 pm
Dreams eek *flails*
Stay out of my head! crying

*gets gently dragged along by the Fae*
My home is with you?? crying crying  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:16 pm
For the time being you are staying with me yes. Some of us are worried about you darling and we wanna be sure you're in good health. whee She patted the angel's hand again as reassuringly as she could. You're room have a lovely view of the sunrise to greet your maker at first light.  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:29 pm
I come from the sun? eek
*doesn't think that sounds right but feels a kind of fire power in her*
burning one.....