[SSA PRP] All that Buzz Hype [Apibom + Makkah]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Api-bomb bumps into Lil Mak on the way out of the signup area

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:06 am

After leaving Avvisi, Api had started to make their way back to their hive. By this time they were sure that Fluff had found out about the whole thing - a few of the bee drones that normally accompanied them were missing - which was... going to make for an interesting hivecoming. Hopefully she wouldn't be too mad. Lost in thought, they made their way out of the sign-up area, eyes focused on the ground. They'd have to placate her with something... maybe some new sweets? Fluff liked sweets.

Their train of thought was interrupted when they walked straight into something-- no, someone. Stumbling back, they took a moment to reorient themself before realizing the person they'd bumped into was not only another Superstar Authority contestant, but a purpleblooded one at that! "Oh gosh, I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." Api waved their hands a little in an attempt to apologize. "I didn't hurt you, did I?" That would be juuuuust what they needed. Not.

tenaciousgadabout
ayyyy lemme know if i need to change anything !

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 1:11 pm
Makkah was feelin’ extra fly since she had finished up her interview with Quillsy a while ago. She kicked about outside, thinking of what to do next. She looked up at the night sky as she walked along, no destination in mind. Being so busy watching the lights bouncing off the hivestems above them, the purpleblood wasn’t watching where she was going when she bumped into someone, losing her footing a bit.

”Hey, look ou-!”

As Makkah began to speak, the yellowblood began apologizing. Makkah held out her hand in a “stop” gesture.

”Woah, take a chill pill! You’re fine, I was lookin’ up at the lights, it’s all good!”

Makkah gestured up towards the reflections on the buildings above. She looked back to see if the yellowblood got her meaning before noticing the paperwork for Superstar Authority.

”Oh man, you’re competing too?! That’s massive!” Makkah pulled out her own paperwork that stuck out of her overall pocket, rolled up and slightly crinkled. She held it out in front of the other troll, holding it at the top.

”You’re lookin’ at Lil Mak, the OG MC of NHC!”

nepsah

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 8:26 pm

Api quieted down at the gesture, and nodded a couple of times. They still felt bad for doing it- but it seemed this purpleblood didn't find it all that offensive. "Oh, yes, those are pretty distracting." Api blinked up at them, mesmerized for a moment before the other troll began speaking. Ah! Another competitor! Api smiled widely, looking from the paper to her face again. "Y-yes! I am. I'm Api-bomb, also from NHC!" They giggled, she sure had an interesting way of talking. They weren't entirely sure what she'd meant, but it didn't matter much.

"It's very nice to meet you Lil Mak. What made you want to compete?" Api couldn't help but ask- she was a purpleblood after all- didn't they have all the glamour and fame they could ever want?

tenaciousgadabout

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:15 am
”Well my name is Lil Mak and I love to rhyme, I'm joinin' this show so I can hit the big time!”

The purpleblood postured and waved her hands in a showy fashion in time with her words. Her over-the-top finish made her break character and she dropped her posturing entirely, now clutching her stomach as she laughed at her self, waving her hands back and forth.

”Nah, I'm just joshin' ya. I've been rappin' so long for myself and good ol' RatDad that I figured it might be time to step out more often and share my sound with the world!”

She dug into her overall pocket, making sure she had enough beetles on her to get home later. It'd be a drag if RatDad made her train late tonight, but she was happy that at least one other contestant seemed to be pretty chill.

”What's your deal though, why do you want in on this?”

nepsah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:41 pm

"Oooh... you're really skilled at it!" Api clapped their hands together in some excitement. They weren't very good with rhymes, but they couldn't help but admire someone who seemed to use them so fluidly. Her question was.. expected, but that didn't really make it easy to answer. They'd just sort of... signed up on impulse, really. 'To prove to my lusus yellowbloods can be more than drones' was a terrible reason. "Oh, me? I..." They glanced off to the side- what... were they going to do anyway. Dance? Probably. "I wanted to try and make it professionally as a dancer!" That wasn't so bad- and not entirely incorrect.

tenaciousgadabout

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas