Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] So you like um wild, huh? (Punkie - Cerpin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 5:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Punkie was ready. Ready for the competition, ready for a punkin pie, a whole one, and ready to meet this strange sponsor that wanted a representee who was... wild. The juggalo had gotten her sponsor's place of business, some odd looking nightclub by the looks of it, and was standing outside the place at the moment. She had come mostly out of curiosity. What was this troll's definition of wild? What were they like? Did Punkie even want to represent them? All these questions were going around the juggalo's head as she came to the place of business. It was much too early to be open, it had only just gotten dark out, so the juggalo knocked on the door.

Yamashii

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Yamashii

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:31 am
Keep a low profile. Stay out of trouble. Don't do anything unnecessarily flashy. All rules that Tevini had made him follow while she'd been living here. Now that she was gone, there wasn't really any voice of reason keeping Cerpin in check. And he still had no idea where his engineer had run off to. Enter Superstar Authority. It was a chance to show off his business and earn a little money.

And maybe if he got enough screen time, it'd cause Tevini to come home already to make him ******** stop.

A knock pounded on the door and Cerpin set down his guitar. He'd been blaring loud music over his amp for a while now, working on a new song to keep himself busy before the club opened for the night's business. He was surprised that his plan had worked sooner than he'd expected. He hadn't even been on television yet! Opening the door, he was surprised to find a deliciously curvy orangeblood, a juggalo at that.

"Well aren't you a treat~ Come on in, babe." He stepped aside to let the girl inside. "Cerpin Sugall, at your service. How can I help you?"

Micillia

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "A ******** good mirthful evening to you as well, Cerpin goddamned Sugall." Punkie replied, her smile made bigger than possible by her face paint. She entered the building when the highblood moved aside, and turned around to face him. "My ******** name is Punkie Vielli, you may have gotten my shitload of a request for a damnable sponsorship earlier this ******** week." Punkie said sweetly, then took the basket she had been carrying on her shoulder off and opened it, revealing a still steaming hot punkin pie, complete with gruesome decorations of a evil laugh cut into the crust on top. "So i ******** thought i aught to thank an a*****e like yourself with a goddamned, ******** pie." The juggalo held out the pie, offering it to the purpleblood boy.

Yamashii

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Yamashii

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:58 am
WHAT

SHE WAS GIVING HIM A PIE?

"Gonna be honest with you, Punkie, this is the best ******** thing that's happened to me all month." Cerpin looked completely thrilled with this turn of events. He had expected to get a little advertising out of this arrangement and possibly grab Tevini's attention from whatever rock she was hiding under. He had not anticipated getting something actually cool and awesome like that. Grabbing it, he also motioned for her to follow him to the bar counter where he plunked it down on top of. He pulled out a few plates while looking for a knife to serve up some slices for them to enjoy.

"It's my pleasure to sponsor," His eyes looked over her 'punkins' for a moment, "Talent like yours. Any hints what you're going to do for an act? If you need anything, I'm happy to provide it." He had costumes, he had lights. He had a band. She just had to say the word!

Micillia

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Punkie grinned with delight. "The Messiahs provide for those ******** who have it coming!" Punkie said as she handed over the gift of pie. The other troll offered her a seat and the juggalo took it, wiggling in her chair for a second to express her excitement. She had had meetings with religious trolls, but never business meetings. Her juggalo meetings consisted of holy music played as loud as possible, trolls singing along as assiduously as they could, and the shaking all sorts of appendages and limbs to the beat. This meeting so far was much tamer than she had expected.

Punkie's eyes lit up at the invitation to explain her ideas for her performance. "Oh thank you so ******** much!" The juggalo started, getting her thoughts in order. "Well, my goddamned plan is to come out honking high, with as loud of music as I can ******** get!" The juggalo grinned, ear pain after a religious meeting was considered good luck, and she hoped to inflict such a gift upon all of her audience. It was through the spongeclots that good mirth came. "I have some bitching dance moves to bust, after which there I was hoping to get some ******** mirth cannons, to shower the crowd with an assload of juggalo goodies." Punkie was lost in the image now, twin confetti cannons in each hand, full to the brim with all manner of wonderful treats. She was thinking of showering the crowd with a nice mix of faygo and suppor slime, but she might need help smuggling the mixture past security. Apparently the mixture had been found to be toxic when ingested or inhaled, but since it was such a juggalo staple it was not outright outlawed. She just didn't know if the staff of the superstar contest were mirthful enough to ignore the toxic warning. "Also, i was thinking of adding a little ******** something into the cannons to really advertise my shitheaded sponsors, like coupons, or dammed knives. Is there ******** your looking for in particular?"

Yamashii
OMG! Cerp xD

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:24 pm
"I like your style but we're in big s**t if a knife hits the Queen. So let's stick with coupons and confetti." Cerpin cut a slice of pie and plonked it on a plate before pushing it (along with a fork) across the bar to Punkie. He liked her enthusiasm as she described her performance. He could easily imagine the over the top spectacle she would put on and he loved it. Maybe they could somehow get a giant punkin for her to jump out of like a cake? Nah, that would be a pain to transport.

"I just want it to be big and splashy. I like what you've got so far. Have you considered shooting out T-shirts? It's free advertising if people wear them." Cerpin grinned, cutting into his own pie and taking a bite.

"Damn, this is freaking delicious. What's the secret?"

Micillia

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Punkie pursed her lips, thinking about the knifes and the Empress, and she decided that she should have suggested hatchets instead. Nonetheless, they were still weapons, and injuring others was not in her plumpbuiscuit, so she had to agree with the business owner, Cerpin. The "big and splashy" comment brought her smile right back out again tho. "Big and goddamned Splashy!" The juggalo repeated, quite a few liquids coming to mind. "Humm, ******** t-shirts, also a mirthful idea!" The juggalo agreed. Her imagination was only getting bigger, brighter, and more so splashy as she talked to her sponsor, and she loved it.

The juggalo paused as the boy asked for her secret, and she could not help but cackle. "Well if its a goddamned secret, then whos to say ******** would even know?" The juggalo replied cryptically. The ingredient was actually a secret to her as well, it was something an older juggalo had given her a bag of. She didn't know what it was, but it was mirthful. The girl wiggled in her seat, quite happy with how the meeting had gone. "Well i am ever so ******** enthusiastic to get to work on this assload of an entrance. May the Messiahs bless it with their s**t!" The juggalo said, clapping her hands together. She was eager to get to work, her mind full of fresh ideas and plans. "Glad you like the ******** pie."

Yamashii
Just drugging sponsors, one pie at a time

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Yamashii

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:18 pm
Cerpin chuckled, fine the juggalo could have her secrets. He'd just have to buy some more of these fine pies from her if he got the chance. He was willing to splurge for good quality stuff. He licked some of the whipped cream from his fingers. This stuff was like crack.

"I'm looking forward to this, Punkie. I can't wait to see the show! Lots of tricks and treats to pack in, huh?" He finished clearing the last bits from his plate and rose to a standing position. He was itching to get started on things. This contest was starting to look more and more fun and less like just a trap to spring on Tevini. He was ready to enjoy this.

"Is there anything else I can help you with?" He offered his hand to help her back up.

Micillia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Punkie stood as the boy did, juggalo joy evident on her face. "So many ******** tricks and treats." The orangeblood confirmed with a wink. She had plans! Mostly for her grand performance, but for her introduction and other things too, and the girl was eager to get on with planning them all out. She probably shouldn't keep secrets from her sponsors, but where was the fun in that? Being a juggalo was all about going with the surprises life threw at ya, and making them your own. "Hummm," Punkie started as she straightened out her skirts. "You can go on and have a most ******** mirthful day!" The girl said as her goodbye. The guy was pretty sweet for someone who wanted things wild, but that's what punkin pies were, sweet, until you really got into them. Only then would you find the mirth of her secret ingredient.

Yamashii

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas