Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Interview; Hemera Moachm (Avvisi - Hemera)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 11:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 11:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Superstar Authority had Avvisi's name written all over it. Not in the way that she wanted to participate, but in that she would hound the news, studio, and all of that for good info. She was eating the event up by the gallon, and she wanted more. The tealblood decided that she needed to get in on this event to make a name for herself, and that interviewing the contestants was the perfect way to do so. The TV reporter said that the event was going to host a Q and A sometime next week, and Avvisi knew she had a deadline. If she could get interviews with star contestants out before the Superstar Authority program could, she would be rolling in readers! With that, the tealblood reporter looked up where Superstar Authority was having their sign-up booths in each city and made it her goal to go to each one and catch a star in the making!

Avvisi was hanging out around the Chittentown sign-up booth when a troll that the tealblood could have sworn had a look of pure ice walked up. The tealblood stared for a second. She had to shake herself to free herself from the frozen spell, and reminded herself "Remember Avvisi, you gotta go for it hard! Your not gonna become a famed reporter by sitting meekly by the sides, you gotta JUMP IN!" The tealblood's lusus gave the troll an affectionate nibble and pushed the girl forward.

"Excuse me, mis? Could i get just a few minutes, five at most, for a quick interview? It will really raise your ratings i assure you! Fans are just going to love getting a peek at such a cool headed troll like yourself, and getting fans early is always a good plan of action." Avvisi felt a little better about this, she was getting into the hang of these interviews. She was so excited to write up the articles, it was gonna be great.

Gl!tch~

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 4:50 pm
Unfortunate that Busthind wasn't in the running, fortunate that there was an easy back-up plan. By now, Chittentown might as well have been a second home for the tealblood. Signing up for the city didn't feel awkward in any way. As she preferred it.

Not too long after taking the plunge with Afryse, she was stopped by someone below her. Ah, a child. With a lot of gumption, it seemed. Mera pondered what she had to say.

Ratings? Ah, yes, there were trolls taking this extremely seriously. Right. Well, publicity was never a bad thing... "Very sound logic," she admitted with a nod. A shrewd child, for sure. "I could spare the time." Even as a lark. "But first, may I ask to know a little about you?" A mutual introduction.

Micillia

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 5:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi was a little taken back. On TV she had never seen a celebrity ask the reporter a question, but maybe thats because those reporters were all big names. The tealblood blushed a little, what was there to say about herself? "Uh, Hello! I am Avvisi Quills. Its my goal to be a real big time reporter, and so i came out here, hoping to ask the brave trolls who are signing up as competitors about themselves. Later, im going to go write up some articles, and then take them to be printed. Hopefully, they should be out on every newspaper stand in a night or two." Avvisi felt a little nervous about that last part. She would defiantly have to work late into the day to get it all done and ready for printing by them. The fire of determination rose up to meet that anxiety. If she got these out before any other reporter could she would have it made!

"Im just so inspired by all these trolls going out and signing up as competitors! Trolls fallowing their plumpbiscuits is just such a beautiful thing, i want everyone to read these plumpbiscuit touching stories." Avvisi took out her microphone now, and turned it on. "But really, i am far more interested in you! You just started on the road to stardom, right? How does it feel? What will your stage name be?" Avvisi's eyes were trained on the older tealblood, ready for an answer.

Gl!tch~

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:27 pm
"That's lovely, Avvisi!" What gumption indeed! With a plan and everything. That's the ticket.

And then the microphone was on. Official publicity, even before she expected it. Well, there was a first time for everything. "Haha, I suppose you could call it that. I already go by Mera, so why not continue the trend?" It could only be better than what Afryse was going with. She tried very hard not to make a face just thinking about it. "So far it feels like an opportunity. A bit more abstract at this point. Likely it won't fully hit me until I'm on the stage. And even then, I think it will be thrilling. It's exciting now, but then it will probably be even more so. Competition shows are so glamorous, and it's hard to not get into the spirit of it."

Micillia

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi blushed with the complement from the older, successful looking tealblood. This troll looked like she really had everything just how she liked it. The fashionable outfit, the cool demeanor. Avvisi felt her internal idea of a successful tealblood take on some of this woman's qualities. Avvisi nodded along, repeating the older woman's stage name. "Mera! lovely."

Her eyes seemed to fill with stars as Mera kept talking. "Oh a very admirable path!" The tealblood agreed. "Living life how you want and for your own experiences. Im sure many fans will find that a wonderful way of going into the competition." The tealblood fiddled with the pen in her headband for a moment, bringing up the next question she had in mind. "So miss Mera, what do you plan to do on stage? What aesthetic should fans be on the lookout for in your performance?"

Gl!tch~

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 5:10 pm
"Something dazzling, I hope." Mera replied. "With my partner, we will be 'Sparkling Snow', so something as beautiful as snow can be. Aesthetic-wise...well, I'm still working on it." Clearly she was lead designer. "But I want it to be something different than the expected. Competitions like this, everyone wants to show off skin. Or, with a team name like ours, they might expect figure skating outfits. I'm looking to go with something a little more unique. Perhaps lace." Something similar to the intricate look of snow without being overwhelming.

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 7:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Sparkling Snow!" The tealblood repeated. "Well im sure a name like that will instill plenty of room for imagination in your fans! With snow there could be so many ways to go!" The tealblood child giggled at the unintended rhyme. The girl's mouth opened in excitement at the idea of lace. Snow and lace did seem like they would go together quite well! Snowflakes did look like they could be lace themselves.

"Well thank you so much for all of this!" Avvisi continued. "But im sure your quite a busy troll, so if i could just get one last comment, for the fans of course!" Avvisi adjusted her parka and grinned up at the older, obviously successful girl, "Is there anything you would like your fans to know?"

Gl!tch~

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:45 pm
"Yes, it's a very good name, isn't it? Though I'm sure some people might find it surprising. We are representing Chittentown. But perhaps it means that there are surprising things to be found! Like snow in a desert, a diamond in the rough, and on." So many metaphors, so little time. She just had to hope that trolls wouldn't find their theme too strange, considering the location.

But no time to dwell on that. Onto the final question! A very good one, for sure. Fans, how quaint. So quaint, to consider that people might actively follow their foray into the competition. "I would like to let them know that we represent a part of the Chittentown spirit rarely seen in the public eye. Everyone knows Chittentown works hard and plays hard, but there's also some beauty to that roughness. It's not all toil and sandstorms. We represent a pumpbiscuit that's the glass created from the sand."

Micillia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi grinned at the girl, absorbing her words of encouragement and wisdom. "Oh that's beautiful!" She could not help but say as the words hit her own bloodpumper. The girl nodded and turned off the recording device, putting it away. "Thank you very much! Im eagerly looking forward to writing up this article, and seeing more of you and your performance as you pursue your goals!" Avvisi held one hand over her plump biscuit, still touched by the words of encouragement the girl was giving to all those around her. "Coming from such a noble tealblood, well, im sure this will hit many a troll right where they need it. Thank you again for the interview!" With that Avvisi bowed to the tealblood and ran back to her lusus, waving goodby as she did.

Gl!tch~

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas