Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Interview; Makkah Raynna (Avvisi - Makkah)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 11:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 11:31 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Superstar Authority had Avvisi's name written all over it. Not in the way that she wanted to participate, but in that she would hound the news, studio, and all of that for good info. She was eating the event up by the gallon, and she wanted more. The tealblood decided that she needed to get in on this event to make a name for herself, and that interviewing the contestants was the perfect way to do so. The TV reporter said that the event was going to host a Q and A sometime next week, and Avvisi knew she had a deadline. If she could get interviews with star contestants out before the Superstar Authority program could, she would be rolling in readers! With that, the tealblood reporter looked up where Superstar Authority was having their sign-up booths in each city and made it her goal to go to each one and catch a star in the making!

Avvisi was hanging out around the New Hemisect City sign-up booth when a troll she recognized walked up to the counter. The tealblood stared for a second. Someone she knew was going to be a contestant?! The tealblood had remind herself to be professional, but was so excited to get to interview someone she already knew. "Remember Avvisi, you gotta go for it hard! Your not gonna become a famed reporter by sitting meekly by the sides, you gotta JUMP IN!" The tealblood's lusus gave the troll an affectionate nibble and pushed the girl forward.

"Excuse me,Mis Makkah? Could i get just a few minutes, five at most, for a quick interview? It will really raise your ratings i assure you! Fans are just going to love getting a peek at such a rad troll like yourself, and getting fans early is always a good plan of action." Avvisi felt a little better about this, she was getting into the hang of these interviews. She was so excited to write up the articles, it was gonna be great.

tenaciousgadabout

Micillia

Dapper Duck

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 3:29 pm
Makkah had just finished signing up for what would deffo be her biggest public event. The purpleblood knew she had this one in the bag, she just had to show Alternia how sick her spittin’ game could be. Upon leaving the counter, she saw a familar face approaching her. It was that tealblood girl that came to her party!

”Hey, it’s you! Tealblood chick from my party, uh...Avvi-somethin’ somethin’? 'Sup dude?”

Makkah was hyped to see a friendly face in the crowd. Initially she thought the girl might be competing, but then she heard her pitch. Man, this girl knew how to sell an interview!

Hmmmm… Having fans before I even start out does sound pretty dope...If this takes off big-time I should talk to her about a manger-type deal or somethin’.

Makkah was hyped about all the popularity she was gonna get from this! Her rise to stardom was inevitable, but she knew she had to climb the rungs to get there first!

”Well I ain’t gonna say no to a pal! Shoot them questions at me!”

Micillia

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 5:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi brightened as the purpleblood recognized her, and then called her a pall? The tealblood blushed a little, but took that moment to take out her tape recorder and get the microphone out. "It is quite the pleasure to see you again indeed! I should have figured when i first met you that you were going to go places!" The tealblood took the pen out of her hairband, clicked it, then looked down at her memo pad.

Holding out the microphone she continued, "So Makkah, are you going to go by Makkah or is there some stage name you prefer?" Avvisi smiled warmly, encouraging the highblood to go on.

tenaciousgadabout

Micillia

Dapper Duck

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 11:42 pm
Makkah watched the girl get prepped for her interview. This chick was hella professional about all this! Makkah took in a soothing breath before answering questions.

”Hm? Oh I’m just goin’ by my usual name...NOT! Ha ha you think I wouldn’t be grabbin’ a wicked MC name? As if! Nah, you’ll catch me rockin’ the mic on-stage as Lil Mak soon enough! Rockin’ hives and thrillin’ lives all across Alternia once the show goes up!”

Makkah rearranged her hat to hang from only one horn, cocking it to the left as she said her boastings. When she’d finished she posed dramatically with her arms crossed in front of her and hand gestures she didn’t understand the meaning of.

”Next question, Quillsy!”

Micillia

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Lil Mak!" The tealblood repeated, nodding and putting it to memory. The girl watched the other troll do her moves and then clapped. Makkah had been pretty cool when Avvisi had first attended her party, and was just as charmed by her in person without the party scene. After having the difficulty of interviewing a highblood that was far less kind, Avvisi felt a wave of appreciation for Makkah and her chill nature.

"Oh i love that line! The "rocking hives and thrilling lives," Is that going to be your catch phrase?" The tealblood pictured that catch phrase as a headliner and smiled, it would defiantly be an eye catcher. "And, what made you want to join the competition?"

tenaciousgadabout

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas