Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[Meta PRP] Of pumpkin and Cupcakes (Calida - Punkie)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:54 am
Calida was excited. The entire event was exciting and with her catering she was able to scrap together enough to try and advertise her business. Maybe some night, she'll have an actual building for her baked goods and catering services. But that was something to think about another time, for now, she was meeting with a friend. Dearest punkie. The juggalo had been a good friend of hers for such a long time that when she heard about her joining the stars and looking for sponsors, she was quick to say yes.

Calida sat with her hands folded by her door, she had invited punkie to her hive for a visit. She hadn't seen the juggalo since they made up at bloodfest. She was so glad to know that her friend was willing to visit her. Though, this was more business than pleasure, she was being a sponsor. But did she have to act like it was business? whatever the case was she had to sit and wait until Punkie came.

Micillia

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Punkie's cheeks were flushed under her stark white face-paint. She absolutely loved Calidia, loved her enough to secretly leave trinkets outside her hive now and then to keep the greenblood safe from bad juju. The Messiahs were capricious one, and a troll could never have too many good luck trinkets. Besides, she was worried about her friend for not seeing and accepting the Messiahs into her life as much as she could be. The greenblood was so lucky Punkie was her guardian and friend. The juggalo walked up to the greenblood's front door and checked her pocket real quick, making sure the charm she was intending to hide in Calida's hive was still there. She took the basked off of her shoulder, breathing in deep and enjoying the smell of fresh baked punkin pie.

The juggalo lifted her hand and knocked loudly on the door, happily calling out to her friend, and now sponsor, "Cali! I hope your goddamned hungry! I brought one real ******** of a pie to desecrate with you!"

saihen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:01 am
Micillia

Calida jumped in surprise as the knock came. The voice of her friend punkie eased her some, but she still needed to take a good deep breath before she opened her hive door. "Punkie! You made it!" she said excitedly and clapped her hands together.

"Please come in, I'll get some plates and a knife to cut that pie with." Calida
motioned for the juggalo to come in. There was a table off to the side "How have you been?" the young greenblood asked as she walked over to the cabinet. She pulled out two very colorful plates.  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Punkie bumbled into the hive, a big ol grin on her face, pie in hands. "Plates and goddamned utensils, good idea!" Punkie hummed, blushing a little as she recalled how she had eaten a pie for breakfast; face first. Sure she had to reapply all of her face makeup, but it was just so satisfying eating a pie face first, whipped cream up the nose. "I been so ******** good! This whole capricious shitball thats the Superstar Competition has been one hell of a thing. Im so impressed ya became a sponsorer. Lot o goddamned work for an ******** business!" The juggalo complemented.

saihen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:45 am
Micillia

Calida beamed at her orangeblooded friend. "I know, maybe it's a bit ambitious, but you never know until you try!" she put down the plates. "I just thought it might
be fun to work with people
," The young greeblood explained as she set the table for their grand pie feast.

"Oh, but how have you been, punkie? It feels like it's been ages since I've seen your mirthful face," She took her seat at the table on one of two very simple looking chairs and absolutely beamed expectantly at her juggalo friend.  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items