Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Interview; Zindel Tagino (Avvisi - Zindel)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 6:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 6:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Superstar Authority had Avvisi's name written all over it. Not in the way that she wanted to participate, but in that she would hound the news, studio, and all of that for good info. She was eating the event up by the gallon, and she wanted more. The tealblood decided that she needed to get in on this event to make a name for herself, and that interviewing the contestants was the perfect way to do so. The TV reporter said that the event was going to host a Q and A sometime next week, and Avvisi knew she had a deadline. If she could get interviews with star contestants out before the Superstar Authority program could, she would be rolling in readers! With that, the tealblood reporter looked up where Superstar Authority was having their sign-up booths in each city and made it her goal to go to each one and catch a star in the making!

Avvisi was hanging out around the New Hemisect City sign-up booth when a rather confident looking redblood walked up to the counter. The tealblood was taken aback by the boy's fluid, almost musical movements, but quickly regain herself and approached the troll. "Remember Avvisi, you gotta go for it hard! Your not gonna become a famed reporter by sitting meekly by the sides, you gotta JUMP IN!" The tealblood's lusus gave the troll an affectionate nibble and pushed the girl forward.

"Excuse me Sir. Could i get just a few minutes, five at most, for a quick interview? It will really raise your ratings i assure you! Fans are just going to love getting a peek at such a down to earth troll, and getting fans early is always a good plan of action." Avvisi felt a little better about this, it was her second interview, she could do this!

quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 11:34 pm
      Zindel was ready for his debut.

Well, his proper debut. He technically already had a small following, but this... This show would be broadcast throughout the entirety of Alternia. Even if he didn't win, he'd still be up there, especially if he played it smooth. He was an amazing dancer,
      and this was his chance to show Alternia how great he was. Even if it was nerve wracking. It'd taken him some time to steel himself before he allowed himself to walk up to the desk.

Before he could sign up for anything, however, the sound of a wiggler's voice echoed in his sound nodes. Zindel blinked, looking down at the tiny tealblood, one eyebrow raised from curiosity. "Heyy, uh... wiggler. Sure. I'll bite, kid. I haven't actually signed up yet, but, I'm definitely going to do well." He said, attempting to sound confident for the interview. This had really come out of nowhere!

Micillia
<3

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 6:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Such confidence! Avvisi's mouth was left agape as the redblood seemed to move like he grew up dancing, watching the beads on his clothes sway in the wind. "Thank you so much! Itll be worth your time, i promise!!" The child assured the other troll. She ten pulled out her tape recorder, pushing the record button, and held the mic up for her first question.

"So sir! What will you be going as for the competition? What will your stage name be?" Avvisi moved the mic up higher to catch any and all words the redblood teen had to say.

quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 9:41 pm
      Zindel chuckled a little, finding her eager attitude endearing but unsure how to react to a kid. Normally he ignored them, but if they were interviewing him... He gave her his signature smile. "I'm actually already a pretty well known dancer in the clubs around the general vicinity! I'm the Sultry Star, but really, I'd just like some exposure." He paused, eyes filled with a childish desire for fame he never believed he could accomplish. "Zindel Tagino." He looked down at the mic before raising a brow at the tealblood, expression looking a little expectant. He had to admit, for his first interview, this was pretty nerve wracking!

Micillia

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Wow!" Avvisi exclaimed, stars sparkling in her eyes. Another troll that was already famous!? This event really was attracting all the best of the best! "Well! If viewers want to see a diamond already quite well cut, then surely they should look up your name Mr. Tagino!" Avvisi said, complementing the redblood. She plucked the pen out from her headband, clicked it once or twice nervously, and then replaced it in her wild nest of hair.

"Are you going to be incorporating themes from your already established fame into this new event?" Avvisi moved the mic closer to the redblood, drinking in all the answers and comments she could get.

quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:58 pm
      Zindel chuckled at her compliment, feeling the grin spread even further across his face as her eyes sparkled from excitement. She was one hell of a smooth talker, that was for sure. "I'm still a little rough, but that's just part of my charm." He winked, watching her fiddle with the pen in her hand anxiously before she asked another question. He looked at the mic pushing in a little too close for comfort, glancing at it nervously before looking up at her, eyebrows shooting up a little. He inched slightly backward, nodding before realizing it was being recorded and speaking out. "Yeah, definitely. My theme is generally consistant, but this time it's going to be something further than that. Some of my moves will be familiar to old time fans, but I'm going to be showing a new routine I've been working on for a few months now. Its a combo of both old and new, so I hope you'll all like it!" He gave her an eager thumbs up, finishing his response with a chuckle.

Micillia
<3 <3 <3 i love avvi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Oooh!" Avvisi exclaimed, "Something new for fans to look forward to, yet at the same time, still keeping with what you have working for you!" Avvisi grinned, tucking a curl of hair behind one ear, "What an innovative idea! Im sure its going to go over wonderfully on stage!"

The tealblood cleared her throat. "Well, you sound like you have quite a bit going for you, and going on as well! Ill wrap this up with one last question, if that's okay. Are there any words you want your fans to know before i let you go? Some lasting message or some-such?" Avvisi aimed the mic back towards the boy, an expectant look on her face.

quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:25 pm
      Zindel nodded, rubbing his hands together. "That's my aim. I want to make all my fans happy, and not feel like they're watching the same thing, over and over again." He crossed his arms, giving the young tealblood a half smile in response to her last question. He tapped his chin. "Hmm..." He seemed pensive for a second before his eyebrows shot up excitedly. He'd been so excited to actually be asked to be interviewed that he'd forgotten this was common for most interviews to end on such a note. He grinned. "To follow your dreams." It was cheesy, but something trolls normally said, and it'd fit him and his slow rise to fame. "Don't give up on them. I didn't, and now look at me." He was a perfect example of the dream. Now all he needed was to join the military. (Even though he didn't want to.) "Keep trying, and know that I'm rooting for you if you're rooting for me. My hips-- Don't lie!"

Micillia
<3 <3 <3 mic is the best

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi was charmed, and she could not help it as pearls of laughter escaped her. She pocketed the mic, turning off the recorder. "Thats a wonderful catch-line! I love it!" Avvisi regained her composure and grinned at the boy. "Thank you so much for participating in that interview, i hope it leads to progressing both our careers!" The tealblood bowed her head then scampered back to where her lusus was waiting. She waved goodbye as she looked back at the redblood.

quite uneventful
Lies, quite is <3

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out