Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Let Me Show You a Whole New World Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 5:19 pm
Plot: The fan had always listened to the Band's music and loved it. However when she found out they were going to their school they get excited. However once they come to the school the fan begins to experience trouble. Her friend is trying to get close in hopes to catch the attention. When the attention focus on the Fan they begin to get closer until the paparazzi begins to pester her family. She tries to shut him out to stay away so her family won't be bothered.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 5:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Davina McTavish
Personality: She is very quiet and shy. When she opens up she will be the sweetest and kindest person. She tends to put her friends first even when it is something she wants.
Role: Fan
Bio: Growing up she had always admire the (bands) music. She even sings along with their music. She hopes by going to meet them that she could let them know how much she admires them.
Dislikes: lying, getting hurt, and cats

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Claire Mullens
Personality: She is very stubborn and pushes herself to be higher. However sometimes she can be a b***h wit hurting people in her way. She also is very flirty with guys.
Role: Fan's Friend
Bio: She had been Davina's friend since high school. In her life hasn't been the best with bouncing from home to home since both of her parents had abandoned her.
Dislikes: being called names, bullies and reading

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 7:55 pm
User Image
♪ Kings of Mayhem ♫

User Image

Name: Zak Koan
Personality: Zak is the youngest member of the group, but tends to be seen as the band's leader, both to fans and to the other band members. Zak is kind and caring, always willing to lend a hand to someone in need of help. He's not really a fan of people treating him differently just because of the band's fame.
Role: Guitarist/Lead Vocalist
Bio: Zak had always had a passion and talent for music, ever since he was a child. He had picked up multiple instruments but had fallen in love with the guitar. He'd met Tyler when they were both kids and the two were best friends in no time. As time passed, the two met Aaron and Marco, having found the two playing music in the park. The group started to hang out a lot together and eventually formed their band, Kings of Mayhem. After Zak's parents passed away in a fire, the band's parents took him in, each taking turns to care for him. It didn't take long for the band to be recognized and promoted, signing record deals and launching larger and larger gigs.
Likes: Guitar, music, singing, sweets, the band, manga/comics, outdoors
Dislikes: getting special treatment, bullies, being called short, uncontrolled fires
Other: Burn scar on his back

User Image

Name: Aaron Flynn
Personality: The Eldest of the group, Aaron is like an older brother to the other band members. He's protective and always willing to help the others. He's rather social and is often the one to break the ice.
Role: Drummer
Bio: Aaron was an only child to a scientist father and a doctor mother. Despite their titles, the two always supported their son and showed up to as many gigs as they could, often helping with transporting the equipment when needed. Aaron had met Marco in the middle schools Jazz band and the two had become good friends, often hanging out outside of school and practice. One day while the two were playing some music in the park, two kids approached them. Those kids were Zak and Tyler. The group started to hang out a lot together and eventually formed their band, Kings of Mayhem. After Zak's parents passed away in a fire, the band's parents took him in, each taking turns to care for him. It didn't take long for the band to be recognized and promoted, signing record deals and launching larger and larger gigs.
Dislikes: Bullies, anyone messing with the band, being late

User Image

Name: Tyler Martin
Personality: The second youngest member of the group, Tyler is incredibly laid back. He's more than willing to start a fight if it means defending his friends. He is especially close to Zak, and can often be found around the guitarist. Tyler tends to be quiet around new people and can often come off as cold and uncaring, though once you get past that he's very kind.
Role: Bassist/Back-up Vocals
Bio: The youngest of two, Tyler had known Zak for almost as long as he could remember. After hearing Zak playing guitar a few times, Tyler stated that he could start a band. Zak in return said he would only start it if Tyler joined. That was when Tyler picked up the bass guitar. Time passed and him and Zak ran into two other musicians, Aaron and Marco. The group started to hang out a lot together and eventually formed their band, Kings of Mayhem. After Zak's parents passed away in a fire, the band's parents took him in, each taking turns to care for him. It didn't take long for the band to be recognized and promoted, signing record deals and launching larger and larger gigs.
Likes: bass, singing, the band, Zak, sleeping, sweets, snow
Dislikes: Gym, anyone messing with the band (especially Zak), dealing with large crowds of fans
Other: Always wears the necklace that Zak gave him (in pic)

User Image

Name: Marco Hendrix
Personality: The second oldest member of the band, Marco is pretty calm about most things. He's friendly and can often be found teasingly flirting people (both male and female), not even the band members are not safe from this.Marco tends to avoid conflict when he can, though he has proved able to defend the other simply by crushing his opponent verbally.
Role: Keyboardist
Bio: Being an only child, Marco's fathers were very affectionate and loving to him. One of his fathers had a piano he would play and once Marco got the chance, he asked to be taught how to play. Joining the middle school Jazz band, Marco befriended the drummer, a boy named Aaron. After a while, the two met Zak and Tyler. The group started to hang out a lot together and eventually formed their band, Kings of Mayhem. After Zak's parents passed away in a fire, the band's parents took him in, each taking turns to care for him. It didn't take long for the band to be recognized and promoted, signing record deals and launching larger and larger gigs.
Dislikes: sour foods, thunder storms, bullies

The Managers

User Image

Name: Raymond 'Ray' Dutra
Personality:
Role: Manager
Bio:
Dislikes: Press making the band nervous/uncomfortable, guys flirting with Joan (exception being Marco)
Other:

User Image

Name: Joan Dutra
Personality: Kind and caring, Joan is very motherly, often being one of the people that the band members go to for advice or just to talk. Joan also coordinates the bands clothing and helps with any choreography.
Role: Manager
Bio:
Likes: strawberry shortcakes, music, fashion, Ray, the band
Dislikes: bad hair days, being thrown off schedule
Other:  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 10:59 am
Claire Mullens Davina McTavish

"It's been said and done
Every beautiful thought's been already sung
And I guess right now here's another one
So your melody will play on and on, with the best of 'em
You are beautiful, like a dream come alive, incredible"

"Give me love like never before,
'Cause lately I've been craving more,
And it's been a while but I still feel the same,
Maybe I should let you go"

User Image

User Image

Davina had came home quickly from school due to the fact she was excited. Tonight she was going to be able to see Kings of Mayhem, she had always loved their music when they first came out. She pushed her glasses up against the bridge of her nose as she was looked for what she could get them to sing for her. She picked up the first cd she had of them which was the first album she bought which made her to fall in love with them. She quickly ran into her closet to pull outfit as she began to get dressed. She had her long hair into a pony tail as she looked at herself in the mirror.

Claire on the other hand wasn't as big of a fan like her bestie, Davina. She was more interested to see the boys since they were pretty cute but she would go to the concert for her. Hell, Davina had stood up for her when she didn't deserve it. However, she had gotten back stage passes off of a guy after she had gave him what he wanted. She didn't mind sleep around since it was fun but what annoyed her was all the names she was being called. She seriously wanted to make them stop but it was too late. At Davina's place she changed what she had worn at school.

Once Claire came over they went into her car to head over to the concert that they were having. Once inside they gave their tickets to go find their seats. Davina was excited that she was able to meet them in concert as she held her purse close to her. Somehow they were able to get back stage passes that Claire had gotten for them. After the concert they would be able to go back stage as her heart raced fast in her chest wondering if they would like the song she had written.

Claire could tell that her fan girl friend was freaking out that she was in the same building let alone going to be seeing them in person. She patted her on the head, "Relax and enjoy yourself." she told Davina.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 2:43 pm
User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫
Zak Koan Aaron Flynn Tyler Martin Marco Hendrix

"Come on Tyler! Wake up!" Zak spoke as he nudged his friend who had passed out on the couch. "Ehhhhhhhhhh...... five more minutes." Tyler smirked before turning over, knowing fully well that the younger boy couldn't pull him off the couch even if he wanted to. "Don't make me get Marco in here." Zak stated crossing his arms, a light pout on his face. Just like that, Tyler was up on his feet, "Alright, alright, you win." Tyler chuckled, Zak unable to hold a straight face as he laughed with his friend. The group had been at the concert location since late the night before, and as always, Tyler had found a couch to claim as his bed. "We're on in three hours. Marco and Aaron are setting up on stage. I wanted to go over the set beforehand and warm up." Zak spoke as Tyler stretched and let out a small yawn. "Alright boss." he smirked before giving Zak a playful rub on the head. Zak rolled his eyes playfully, the group didn't really have a leader or anything, but they liked to tease Zak about him being the leader.

Heading onto the stage, Zak and Tyler both gave a wave of greetings to their other two members, Aaron and Marco. "There's our King of sleep. Amazed you're up." Aaron chuckled looking over at Tyler. "Was sleeping in an option? Cause if that's the case I'm going back to my couch." Tyler smirked turning around only to be stopped as Zak grabbed onto his arm. "No, otherwise I'll send Marco to wake you up this time." Zak spoke a mischevious smirk on his face. Tyler's gaze turned onto Zak smirk widening a bit "You little devil. You wouldn't." "Try me." Zak chuckled back, the height difference making the threat seem almost comical. Marco clearly amused with the two, let out a little chuckle, giving a teasing wink as Tyler glanced over at him before the bass player let out a small sigh of defeat.

Moving over to the front microphone, Zak struggled to get the mic lower, Aaron clearly having been testing out the sound system since the mic was slightly above eye level on Zak. Aaron let out a chuckle seeing Zak fighting with the mic before heading over and fixing it himself. "Thanks." Zak spoke with a small smile. "Anytime." Aaron smiled back giving the little king a gentle pat on the head. Aaron's attention shifted back over to Marco as he spoke "Sound checks." he spoke. Marco starting off the song for the band to make sure all the volume controls were correct.

"You all ready? We're on in five." Aaron spoke, popping his head into the lounge room where the rest of the band was waiting. They all turned and gave a nod "Yeah good to go!" Zak smiled happily, then turned his head feeling a hand resting on his shoulder. "And this time, try not to run off after the performance. People want to meet you too you know." Marco teased with a small smirk. "Uh, yeah sorry about that. It was just a bit much for me last time." Zak chuckled sheepishly. "It's fine. Marco's just messing with you. You do whatever you need to." Aaron spoke knowing that sometime the fans were a bit much for Zak to handle. Marco playfully stuck his tongue out at Aaron "Hey, you know people want to meet him. I mean, just look at him." Marco wrapped his arms loosely around Zak's shoulders, hugging him lightly from behind. "He's adorable!" Marco chimed before letting Zak squirm away. "No I'm not!" Zak pouted lightly a slight blush on his face, Marco bursting into laughter, Zak was always getting flustered so easily. "Come on Marco, save your flirting for the press and fans." Tyler smirked rolling his eyes as he got up from where he was sitting on the couch.

Making their way onto stage, the Kings of Mayhem took their positions, instruments ready. Looking out at the crowds of people, Zak and Aaron both smiled a bit, Marco giving a charming smirk. "We are the Kings of Mayhem! We hope you're ready to rock!" Zak called into the mic, excitement in his voice. No matter how many concerts they played, no matter how many albums they released, it was always such a great feeling. To know that the people here loved their music, to know that playing brought joy to the crowds of people. The clicking of drumsticks counted off the group and just like that, the concert began, their newest song filling the air.

AceOfTears

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 7:28 pm

"It's been said and done

User Image

User Image

Davina was listening to all the songs as she jumped up with happiness. She was in love that she was in concert with her favorite band group. Could life be anymore perfect? She looked over at Claire seeing her tapping her foot and enjoying the music. If only Claire understood how amazing the group is then she could talk to her about everything that made them so wonderful. Claire was just ready to go back stage to meet the guys.

Once the songs finished up it was time to go back stage. "Claire this is so amazing! How did you get these back stage passes?" she asked happily. She was ready to fall over an die happily.

"Don't worry about it. Just keep smiling like you are right now." Claire told Davina before patting her head. She really wasn't going to say she slept with someone to get them for her adorable little fan.

They were moving their way through the crowd to get up the stage to head back stage. Davina held Claire's hand when she was worried she might get lost in the crown. Eventually they made it to the back stage.

Seeing the boy made Davina panicking. "I can't believe it..." she stammered as she was hyperventilating. She couldn't believe she was so close to the band as she tried to calm down. With Claire's help, she took a deep breath to eventually calm herself down to meet them.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 11:17 am
User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

As the group finished their last song and bid a thank you and farewell to the audience, the four made their way backstage. After putting his bass guitar away, Tyler found the nearest couch and flopped down, sitting on it with an arm over the back, Aaron taking a seat on the couch as well. Already people were starting to come in, press, fans, stagehands, etc. Gently putting his guitar away into it's case, Zak let out a small breath, glad that the concert had gone over without any issues and everyone seemed to enjoy the songs. Feeling a hand resting on his head, Zak turned seeing Marco "Ready for the people?" he smirked a bit. Zak returned the smirk and gave a small nod "Yeah, but you know what to do if I need a get away.". "Yep, turn the flirt notch all the way up." Marco teased making Zak let out a small chuckle "Sure, Marco".

Rejoining the group, it wasn't a surprise that people already started questioning Aaron and Tyler who had stayed in the main area. "Hey~ Joann! Been awhile." Marco chimed, spotting one of the reporters. Turning to Zak he smiled a bit "You good?" he spoke half teasingly. Zak smirked "Yeah, I'm fine! Go, get!" Zak responded giving Marco a playful push towards the reporter he'd just called out. As Marco headed off, Zak smiled a bit, the others all seemed to be mingling well, Marco and Tyler talking to a couple of reporters while Aaron chatted with some fans. Spotting a couple of fans, not far off, Zak smiled giving a small wave "Hey, hope you all enjoyed the concert." he spoke walking over a bit.

AceOfTears

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:34 pm

"It's been said and done

User Image

User Image

Davina thought it was amazing at how the band was when they performed. Never in her dreams had they been so amazing from exceed her expectations through the roof. Now here she was with Claire going to meet the band members, she was about to faint from happiness. She could just fall over and die happily as she held onto her CD in her hands hoping she could get one of them to sign it. She was shaking from happiness as she waited to meet them as she listened to Claire tell her to calm down. When when Zak came over to wave and ask how she enjoyed the concert, her cheeks blushed. He was so much more cuter in person, she tried to say something as she was at a lost for words.

Why was she being shy as her heart raced in her chest. She wanted to say, 'You make such incredible music! Please sign this.' However, the universe decided to hate her to make her freeze. She closed her eyes and held out her CD she had of the band unable to ask. She felt so embarrassed that she couldn't say what she wanted too.

Claire knew being here was a dream come true for Davina seeing how much she was shaking. She smiled happy that she was enjoying herself. She placed a hand around Davina. "Relax. They aren't going to disappear." she whispered. However seeing Zak come over as she smirked. "Oh yes." she spoke answering him. When he spoke she noticed Davina freezing up in front of him where she grabbed the CD with a smirk. "How about you best hero and sign this for my friend? She a huge fan." she spoke with a wink.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 8:39 am
User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

It wasn't hard to spot that the brown haired girl had frozen up, it was actually pretty common for fans to get flustered or freeze up. Luckily for the girl, her pink haired friend stepped in asking Zak if he could sign the CD her friend had brought. With a friendly smile, Zak nodded and gently took the CD "Of course!" looking at the CD case, Zak couldn't help but to light up a bit, it was their first album, and an original copy at that, meaning the girl had likely been a fan from very early on. Taking his sharpie out of his pocket, each member was always given one after the concert for moments like this, he signed his name onto it. "Be right back!" he spoke happily before turning and heading over to Marco who wasn't far off, talking to a reporter.

Giving his friend a light tug on the shirt, Zak spoke "Hey, Marco." Marco turned almost immediatly, throwing an arm loosely over Zak's shoulders "Get away time already~?" he smirked with a small chuckle. Zak rolled his eyes a smile on his face, "No, not yet. Sign this." Zak stated holding out the girl's CD. Taking it, Marco pulled out his own marker and signed it as he spoke "You know you can ask for my signature anytime Zak~" he teased with a wink, handing the CD back and giving Zak a playful rub on the head. "It's not for me, you dope." he chuckled, giving the older band member a playful punch in the arm.

Going over to the couch, Zak returned a small wave from Tyler who had spotted him coming over. As he got there, Zak spoke to Tyler and Aaron, "Sign this" he smiled a bit, holding out the CD, Tyler taking it first and giving it a look over "Our first album?" he commented, signing it before passing it over to Aaron. Zak nodded "Yeah, apparently she's a big fan. She kind of froze up when I came over though. Her friend asked me to sign it." he spoke with a small chuckle, taking the CD back as Aaron finished signing it. "Well, then you better get it back to them." he spoke smiling warmly, Zak giving a nod "Yeah, thanks guys."

Heading back over to the two girls, Zak smiled happily as he held the CD out, "Here you go, got the others to sign it. Marco and Tyler are talking to reporters right now so I wasn't really sure if you'd be able to get them." he spoke with a light chuckle. Reporters could be brutal, often finding fans a nuisance to them getting their story, or taking away the attention of their media.

AceOfTears

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 9:51 am

"It's been said and done

User Image

User Image

Davina couldn't believe that she had froze up so quickly when she had practiced on how she would act. Unfortunately all that practice had gone up in smoke when she had actually been faced to him. She opened her eyes when he took the CD that she brought with her from her collection of their CDs they had released. Seeing his friendly smile as her heart raced faster and her blushing gotten worse. Hearing he was going to be right back before running off causing her to wonder confused what he was doing. When Zak left, she looked up at Claire with a smile. "Thanks... I didn't mean to freeze up..." she spoke annoyed at herself.

Claire hugged her, "It's what I'm here for. You're meet your band that you love, it's only natural. Just try to relax and not freeze up when he comes back." she told her. She wrapped her arm around Davina's shoulder. She knew she would get annoyed from getting hugged but it was worth it to see her back to her usual self instead of her super shy girl when it came to the band they were seeing.

"Knock it off." she spoke before slipping out of Claire's arms. Davina looked away crossing her arms over her chest showing she was annoyed. She hated it when Claire would try to hug her to death. By the time Zak came back she heard that he got all of them to sign the CD, she held onto it as she surprised he was so kind to get them to sign it. She was in awe as her eyes went back up to him, "Thank you!" she spoke happily.

"And you just made her day more perfect." Claire spoke with a smirk. Claire looked around to see the other band members but coming back Zak he looked the best in her opinion as she smirked to herself. "You seem so sweet does that happen to mean you have someone?" she asked him.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 6:33 pm
User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

Zak smiled as the girl who had frozen before hugged the CD and gave him a thanks. "It's not a problem, glad to help make a fan happy." he smiled warmly. It was always nice to see that something so simple could make someone so happy. As the pink haired girl called him sweet and asked if he had someone, a light blush came to his face and he gave the back of his neck a light rub "No, unless the band counts." he chuckled sheepishly. Zak hadn't really thought much about relationships, sure he wouldn't mind dating if he liked the person, in fact the other members had bothered him here and there that he should try dating, he just hadn't really, met the one yet, he guess. "Oh, do you mind if I ask for your names?" he asked curiously, realizing that they hadn't done introductions. "I'm Zak Koan, pleasure to meet you." he spoke with a small bow and a smile. He never really knew when he should introduce himself with fans, some knew each band members name while others just simple know the group. It was another thing that Marco teased him about every so often, calling it 'cute', but that was Marco for you.

AceOfTears

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 9:06 pm

"It's been said and done

User Image

User Image

Davina smiled sweetly hearing that he was glad to make a fan happy as she was happy he had gotten all the band members to sign her first CD. She went to put it in her purse so she wouldn't forget about it. Inside she was thankful that he was so nice rather than not caring about his fans. She listened to Claire saying that he was cute as she grew uncomfortable knowing that she is trying to do. Just like Zak she hadn't found anyone as well, she liked guys but they never felt the same for her. When he asked for their names as she looked down, "I'm Davina McTavish." she spoke softly to him. She looked up seeing him bow before smiling as she grew nervous before rubbing her arms. "It was really nice to meet you." she spoke softly to him.

Claire watched how he rubbed the back of his head and blushed caused her to smirk across her lips. "No. Just a girlfriend. I figured that maybe you might have." she flirted with him. She touched his arm gently with her hand seeing that Davina was looking worried. "I'm Claire Mullens. Pleasure to meet you." she spoke to him. She gave her smile that would always win over the men she had slept with her in the past.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:16 pm
User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

Zak listened closely as the girls both introduced themselves, the pink haired one gently touching his arm. Giving a sheepish chuckle Zak spoke "Well it's nice to meet you both. Always nice to talk to fans, the support keeps us going." he smiled. It wasn't a lie, the fans meant so much to Zak, they supported the group, came to concerts, wrote letters, etc, that kept the group pushing forwards. Zak's eyes widened a bit as a thought popped into his head and he fumbled for a moment with the papers in his back pocket. Unfolding the papers revealed two V.I.P passes to their next concert, Zak held them out to the two. "I'd be really happy if you would take these." he smiled then let out a light chuckle as he continued "Our managers gives us a bunch of them, I don't need these." . The V.I.P passes were really good seats and allowed for the owner to come back stage, the other members tended to give passes to their family members, but.... Zak had different circumstances. Plus the brown haired girl, who called herself Davina, seemed like a really big fan, seeing as she had a original copy of their first album, so he figured the tickets might make her happy.

AceOfTears

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:43 pm

"It's been said and done

User Image

User Image

Davina was still nervous talking with the band members but talking with Zak she began to get better. She felt happy that he was nice and caring but seeing Claire getting affectionate with Zak. She brushed her hair looking away as she didn't want to interrupt or see what would happen. When he presented her with V.I.P passes to their next concert as she gasped. She couldn't believe that he held them out to them, "Thank you so much!" she spoke happily. She couldn't believe she had V.I.P passes for the next concert as she was excited to go to the next concert. Seeing Claire was getting closer with Zak as she moved away slightly from the group.

Claire on the other hand was seeing Davina so happy about the V.I.P tickets knowing that she would be attending the next concert. She held a smile watching Zak, "So do you ever have free time?" she asked him. She could tell Davina was getting open the more she talked as she was hoping maybe she could get with one of the band members.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:36 pm
User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

Davina seemed to brighten up at the tickets, gently taking them into her hands with a smile and a thank you. He noticed her back off a bit, but decided not to question it, figuring it was probably just a fan thing or something. As Claire spoke, Zak's attention went over to the girl who asked about him having free time. He smiled a bit as he responded "Yeah, here and there. Our managers makes sure that we don't kill ourselves with work." Zak spoke with a light chuckle. Ray and Joan were always looking out for the group, always making sure to leave spare time for the boys to go looking about the town or just relax. They're known in the production world as two of the best managers around, and since they've married one another they've been doing even better.

"We're hoping to find some cool places to check out while we're here. Any suggestions?" Zak asked with a warm smile. He wasn't to familiar with this town, but supposedly they were going to be staying for a while, though Joan and Ray were still debating it a bit. Either way, it was always fun to go looking around new places, exploring was always a hobby of Zak's and traveling around, he got to see quite a bit.

AceOfTears

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces