[PRP/BATT] Sheep & Wolves (Poeias & Reemus) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:18 pm
Poe saw stars and fell back to the ground, dazed. "You... punch really hard," he said quietly, holding his head, knees pulled up to his chest. He looked at his shears on the ground, and how Reemus pressed his hand against where he attacked.

"I, uh. Sorry I stabbed you, I got, caught up, in the moment," Poe said, rubbing the back of his neck. "But um, hey. You didn't snap me like a twig, like, I said, how, you couldn't do that..."

HP: 0/20

Gl!tch~

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:03 pm
Reemus stared down at Poe for a long moment after the greenblood last spoke. Then, he blinked, and let out a loud bark of a laugh.

"Guess not, mate!"

He put a bloody hand out, if Poe wanted help up. "Eh. Gettin' stabbed ain't the worst thing that can happen, by the way." Some sweat dripped past his half-blind eye. "You stab, I punch, everyone gets home at the end of the night."

Gillian's tail waggled. She boofed before coming over and licking at Reemus's wounds. Her charged responded with a fond pat to the head.

purplerosesbeauty

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:39 pm
Poe grabbed the hand, not worried about the slick feeling of blood as he used the robotic limb to get a firm grip, pulling himself up with the leverage of the older troll. He supposed Reemus had a point. Having had some pretty rough damage himself... he thought getting stabbed or cut couldn't be too bad compared to some of that. Or the yellowblood's eye...

"Everyone gets home, at the end," he agreed, watching Gillian with a smile. So he wasn't up to snuff just yet. Reemus might have been too big a target, as nice as he was. Poe couldn't afford to get so dazed by a simple fight, but he had an idea of where to go from there. "Thank you for your help, and um, hopefully the wound, doesn't stay too long," he said, rubbing the back of his head, laughing awkwardly.

Gl!tch~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:14 pm
"No problem, mate! Jus' keep workin' at it." And he didn't literally murder this kid. Applause all around? And the whole wound thing.... Poe didn't really get it, huh?

"Nothin' compares to this shiner." Reemus referred to his half-blind eye. "Pretty sure anythin' will heal better'n that. You'd probably know." Reemus nodded at Poe's prosthetics. They both would know what healed and what didn't, he figured.

"But yeh. Feel free to holler whenever y'wanna have another go." And risk him losing his absolute s**t, like he unfortunately tended to do. Reemus rubbed the back of his neck. "There's also, um.... This lady named Rasali who's good f'r trainin' too who'll give ya better tips th'n I could. So, uh...yeah. Somethin' t' think about. ...Anyway. Have a good one, mate!"

purplerosesbeauty

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash