[PRP/BATT] Sheep & Wolves (Poeias & Reemus) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

when: Mid-evening
where: The swamp!
what: Poe tries to branch out his swamp friends a little, now that he's a bit older.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 7:46 am
There was still often a lot to do in the swamp, Poe felt. Even after living here for so long, he could always find a new project to do, someone to hang out with, something in need of help. Though he often spent time with the younger crowd of swamp trolls, there were others. The older trolls, who had to move here after defectling, like him.

There was one that caught his eye, for several different reasons, but he had never really talked to. Reemus, who he had been so afraid of for so long. He could see him now, playing with his lusus. A howlbeast of sorts, but... he wasn't afraid of that anymore. He wasn't going to let that stop him. He knew the yellowblood was nice, and had even given him a gift for the holidays a while back. And he played with his lusus, just like Poe did.

Wouldn't it be nice to be his friend? To have more older mentors he could rely on and talk to?

Poe walked over and waved, shears in hand. "Hey, it's Reemus right?" He shifted on his foot, trying not to be awkward about it. And probably failing very badly. What if he didn't want to talk to him, and if he was interrupting him doing something. "Um, I just thought that I would talk to you, considering I have seen you around for a very long time, and also never did that before now. But! I was thinking! That we could be friends and talk or do something together," he said. "I'm Poe, if you don't remember that," he added.

Gl!tch~
this is the worst starter im sorry
i just want them to be friends and also fite

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 6:12 pm
Break time, but Reemus had some pent up energy tonight. So, in lieu of pacing (plus a lack of Vos in the immediate area) he was wrassling with his lusus. Gillian was down for it. She might be aging some, and knew it, but she didn't n** so the play stayed pretty gentle for howlbeast terms. Eventually Reemus just flat out ended up on his back with Woofmum licking his face. Not a bad way to lose.

In the midst of it, someone came over to say hello.

"Hm? Yeh, that's me." He rolled over and onto his knees. Reemus looked up at the kid. Then, on his feet, looked down. Trolls in the swamp tended to be so short. "Uhhh, yeah, I can talk for a bit, mate." No one was going to die if he delayed a little moving planks around. It took him a second to process all the words, though. "Yes. Talk. Okay." Repetitive on his part, but helped him nail it down. "N' I guess we could be friends. Don't see why not." He rubbed the back of his neck. He wasn't used to this kind of attention.

But, it was nice to be approached. He relaxed a little. "So yer...Poe, you said? G'day t' ya. Um- ah! And this is me mum." He jerked a thumb back towards Gillian.

She boofed.

purplerosesbeauty

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:35 am
Poe looked up to Reemus. Literally, in this case, and not figuratively, because he was so tall. He had to be at least a foot taller, and wow, he didn't really think, about how intimidating that could be, when he didn't really see things beforehand. And his lusus, he glanced at her when she made a sound. Also big. Not something that worried him anymore though! He wasn't afraid, he was trying to make a friend!

"Oh, okay, cool, because like, I didn't really want to bother you if you were busy, or something, but..." He needed something to talk about, right? You couldn't just go up to trolls and not have a topic in mind, probably, even though Poe absolutely just did that. The short sentences didn't feel angry, so Poe continued on, holding out his hand. That's something people did when they met sometimes, also.

"Yeah! I'm Poe. And it's nice to meet you, like, officially I guess. Your lusus too! Wow, um. And I also wanted to say thank you, also, for the holiday gift that you gave me, I really liked that. The steak,I mean? It was good." He paused, and started to smile. He could do a pun, and see if he liked those? "Well, you know, I don't eat steak very often but when I do... it's rare!"

Gl!tch~
this counts as talking about steak

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:21 pm
Reemus almost introduced himself before remembering, oh, right, Poe already knew his name. Right. Okay. Still a little weird to not have to do that with a new person! But it was okay. Kid talked a lot, though. Reemus couldn't help but squint. The holiday gift? Steak. Oh. Oh! His eyes widened when he got it. One of the swamp kids! Guess they were growing up. Sometimes he couldn't keep track when he seemed to be......the tallest in the swamp.... Whoops.

"Oh, yeah. No problem. I like 'em rare, too." he nodded. "Taste's good."

Reemus stared down at Poe's hand. ...Oh. Finally, he took it and shook. "Right. Um. So sometimes I'm not great at this kind of stuff. Sorry, mate."

Gillian boofed again.

"It is kinda your fault, actually, Mum."

purplerosesbeauty

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:14 pm

"Oh I was actually, doing, a joke. Like, you know, rare as in the cooking temperature of the steak, and also the frequency in which I eat steaks... I actually cook them a little more like medium-well but um, yeah, it's okay, if you didn't get the joke, sorry..." Poe smiled awkwardly and rubbed the back of his head with his free hand. His other hand being shook by Reemus, after a long moment.

"I'm not really all that great with this either, I'm, probably making this a lot more awkward, than it has to be." He looked over at the yellowblood's lusus again, and then back to Reemus. "I mean I know how to shake hands, and uh, clearly, you do, too. But. Sometimes I forget also, to do that sort of thing, so it's okay."

He pulled his hand back and wiggled it a little, almost flapping. "Maybe we could do something that is less, talking? I know I can talk, a lot, and make things weird. Um, like. We can train together? I'm trying to become better at fighting, and I saw you earlier, wrestling with your lusus..." he trailed off.

Gl!tch~

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:21 pm
Reemus nodded. Relatable enough. Now he understood the joke, and accepted the concept of it. Maybe it would be funny later?

"Hm." He looked Poe over. Reemus knew about his own problems, his issues with fighting intensely...so he wasn't sure. The greenblood looked sturdy but not that sturdy. Plus all the lost limbs... Just kinda made him feel bad, really.

"I get where you're comin from, mate, but I might just snap ya like a twig."

Reemus rubbed the back of his neck. But his lusus was here, maybe she'd keep him on track if he couldn't.

"Mm... What the hell. Yeh, let's see what you can do." If he didn't try to fight, maybe it would be okay? Just be a bit of a punching bag...

purplerosesbeauty

purplerosesbeauty rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:36 pm
Poe wasn't sure how to react. Maybe the yellowblood just... didn't like the jokes. And now he didn't want to fight him? If he was doing something wrong well. He'd hold in his tears like the grown troll he was and fight them out.

"I'm no twig! I'm more of a... log." Poe hefted his shears and went at Reemus with the blunt end of his shears.

DMG: 0
HP: 20/20

Gl!tch~

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:45 pm
"Hm, y'sure?" Reemus just took a step to the side, an easy dodge. Was the kid even trying? In that moment, he gave Poe a hearty smack. Didn't feel like a log to him.

HP: 20/20
DMG: 3 +1 = 4
ART: 1/1 (Agility B)

purplerosesbeauty

purplerosesbeauty rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:48 pm
Poe stumbled back, a little shocked at how hard he was hit. If Reemus was taking this seriously, so was he! He would show him he meant business. He'd hurt worse things before. Poe launched himself back at the large yellowblood, his teeth clenched as he smacked him with the broad end of the shears. "I'm sure, I'm, I'm, I can do this."

DMG: 5
HP: 16/20

Gl!tch~

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Gl!tch~ rolled 4 6-sided dice: 3, 6, 4, 5 Total: 18 (4-24)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:52 pm
He rubbed his jaw. That one actually kinda hurt! No mercy, now. Reemus went in with a one-two punch, fast like Vos. Bam bam!

HP: 15/20
DMG: 4 +1 5 +1 = 11 uh whoops
ART: 0/1 (Agility B)  
purplerosesbeauty rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:06 pm
Poe was knocked down by the strength of the punch, the wind knocked right out. He gasped, clenching his fists. He reached into his pocket to pull out his darts. Now... maybe now he could use this, and show how well he improved. He wasn't the same blind child he used to be.

He stabbed them at Reemus, losing his grip and dropping it. "No, no..." he said as he watched it roll away from him.

DMG: 2 (adept offense a artifact)
HP: 5/20

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-12)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:08 pm
At first, he leaned down to check on the other troll, momentarily worried. Then the dart came up. Reemus yelped (barked) in surprise, and took a step back. That hurt! But just a little.

He rubbed his arm, looking at Poe. Kid could be trying harder, right? Maybe...he needed a push.

"That the best you can do, mate?" The yellowblood asked.

HP: 13/18
DMG: +1
purplerosesbeauty rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:10 pm
The greenblood nodded. He was fine... He wasn't immediately hit again, so Poe took the moment to charge Reemus again. He flipped the shears around and jabbed them at Reemus with an angry grunt.

DMG: 4
HP: 5/20

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:11 pm
Jabbed shears had only one place they could end up. Reemus let out a wail. He punched Poe back on reflex, hard, blindly at the head, to get him to let go. Then he used that same hand to pull the shears out and toss them at the ground.

In a perceived moment of respite, he put his hand on the wound. Now that would definitely smart (and bleed) for a bit. Reemus panted, a bit proud, actually.

HP: 9/18
DMG: 6 +1 = 7
Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out