[PRP] A Bumbling Bee meets a Poised Dragonfly [Api + Flydra]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Api requires some... medical assistance

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:08 am

Apibom usually practiced the "sleep it off" method of getting over sickness, but this particular cold and ache was not letting up. After Bloodfest, they were fairly tight on beetles. Going to the usual doctor was just... too expensive. So they'd tried longer than usual to "sleep it off" and it had just gotten worse. Breathing was hard, their lungs felt wet and heavy. Their legs and arms felt entirely worn out, even after they'd been sleeping all night. Joints ached, their head hurt on and off... Eventually enough was enough, and Fluff had began pestering them to seek out assistance.

While they couldn't afford the regular doctor they went to... they'd heard about another doctor offering medical services in exchange for assistance... That was something they could do. It had taken the better part of the morning to arrive at the doctor's practice in Civisect - mostly because they were just too tired to walk as fast as normal. The normal gathering of bee drones that followed them around was doubled- they'd need the extra protection, after all.

Eventually they located the place in question. It seemed... nice enough. Bracing themself for a terrible mistake, they knocked on the door and waited. Hopefully the rumors were not lies...

Yamashii
lemme know if i need to change anything!

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

Yamashii

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:56 am
The clinic was getting more and more visitors these nights. It was a welcome change but not one Flydra was fully prepared for. She tugged her safety goggles up and set down her clipboard. Heading to the door, she opened it and peered outside to check if it was Scorpa or perhaps even Lorata. To her surprise, it was a completely new person.

"You are... flushed." She frowned, quickly noticing that the yellowblood did not look healthy. "Come inside, I will treat you." The swarm of bees following Apibom made Flydra wary, she never liked dealing with hostile lusii and bees were a particularly scary thing to anger. Not that she planned on provoking them but... Flydra was not very good at understanding what would cause a lusus to attack her.

"I am Flydra Dromen. If you are unable to pay for your session, do not fret. My clinic is not so heartless as to turn away troubled patients." She explained as she led the yellowblood to her examination room. With lowbloods, it was always important to reassure them that they were worth treating. Society would not function if the highbloods did not care for the lower masses. Beetle troubles were a common fear that her clients agonized over. How silly, there were certainly other things they could pay with. Her eyes glanced at a syringe laid out carefully on a counter. Plenty of things to pay with that wouldn't cost anything at all.

"Please explain your symptoms."

nepsah

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:53 am

The door opened to reveal a tealblood that was older than they were, but... not quite an adult. Perhaps that was the reason it was free sometimes? She needed practice? They could only nod in reply, mind too foggy to really keep up with quick conversation. Carefully, they shuffled in through the open door. Most of the drones settled themselves on surfaces outside, but at least five remained perched on various parts of their sickly charge.

They didn't really have it in them to look around as they followed Flydra to the examination room. Her assurance that she wouldn't turn them away because of Beetle troubles was assuring. "My name is Apibom Honeii." They finally replied after a few moments of silence. Their throat had finally stopped feeling like it was on fire, but talking was still a bit of an effort. "I have... some Beetles but not a lot... um." They began pulling their beetle purse out of their cardigan as they continued.

"It's hard to breathe, feels heavy, an' I feel tired all the time. Sometimes my head hurts, like its all full but I can't get rid of the pressure. I had a sore throat but that stopped yesterday." Finally they pulled the beetlepurse out and then worked at opening it up.

Yamashii

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas