• Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 6:24 pm
word :1,252 words 6,440 characters

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 6:28 pm
Chapter 5: You are Weak!

The drills became now so routine that he was able to get her up on her feet faster than before.

"You are still too weak!" He yelled out.

She growled and when she got to the tree obstacle course they had made, well she looked like she could really take someone down.

He wouldn't tell her that. There was something in him that was fired up as he saw her go through the course, which made him barrel after her. Doing the obstacle course too. He did it near flawless. and was right at her heels. "Don't you dare stop- Keep going!"

She huffed. looed back at him for a split second- then already they were jumping in sync and dodged in sync. He taunted her with more than a little banter with her coming back and forth.

When they both climbed on the rocks, and through the trees, he knew there was a lake after. He grabbed on to her rump and pulled her with him off the ledge.

She surprisingly began to laugh- and he- proud that he had gotten her back in to water. When they splashed in to the small river- being dragged in to the deeper part of the water. She saw fish- she saw smaller coral- but the water was beautiful. She missed it so much, and when she went up for air- she let out a relaxing sigh.

He came up and shook his mane out- and they couldn't help but both laugh and it echoed.. He swam over to her and nudged her a little.

"You ready for tomorrow?"

"What's tomorrow?"

"Another fight. Got special permission."

"If they heard you making special permissions over a rogue that- a ye pirate?"

They were floating for a little bit before he finally said, "Yea- Avrae- I got special permission- to beat down a pirate!" He tackled her in to the water and they twirled under water- laughing- all the while with bubbles just pouring out of them as they splashed each other about.

It went on for a couple of hours where they each just spent it in the water. Rahman was coasting, Avrae- to him, Gaea to us was exploring the waters... When they got back to land the water made her weigh more. He perked up. Although his mane was drenched and made his neck look skinny- she began laughing and he shook himself out making her more wet then before. But her rims were gone from her now. She looked ready to fight... And tomorrow. That was exactly what he would give her.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Chi Sohma rolled 5 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 4, 4, 3 Total: 16 (5-20)

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 6:33 pm
Chapter 6: Fight!

Gaea

She slowly moved forward as she rose early to be at the gates. Her muscles were tensed only by the nerve of Rahman leaving her last night without a good bye and on a day where she was going to fight. She wasn't ready for him to... abandon her. He told her that he wouldn't... not after...

A shadow began to move towards her- and was made bigger and bigger until the sun finally revealed who it was.

She rose her body more and stiffened her chest.

"This fight is wrong!" She yelled out!

Chi Sohma rolled 5 4-sided dice: 3, 4, 3, 1, 2 Total: 13 (5-20)
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 6:34 pm

Rahman

He stiffened his chest.

"I'm not gunna go easy on you! I will take you on... with all the iron in my blood!"

As soon as he saw her stiffen up.
"This isn't training! FIGHT WITH ALL OF YOU! FIGHT LIKE YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO LOSE!"

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:47 pm

Rahman went full force in to her and took a striking swipe to her to wake her up form the shock that he would but her fighter. She had already taken some beatings from a former pirate and then another candidate. This time... she wouldn't lose.

Shove her weight to she can push all her weight against his first swipe, waking her as he got her cheek. She bit his paw and pulled it away and forced him down with her weight. The began the brawl that couldn't look like who was winning or losing.

They. Were. Going. ALL. IN.

Every thrash and every swipe was with all their might. The more they kept clashing and matching each other's swipe for swipe. That was when she switched it up.

She began to mix the fight styles of those born in the storm and those born of tsunamis! Whipping her tail around and smacking him in the face- he put his paws up but the fur at the end of her tail got him straight in the eyes. He did get a swipe in on her thigh but he was still thrown off balance and hit the floor with a puff of smoke!

Her back talons on his neck and his tail in her mouth!

Some of his siblings were bound to be watching- he had others that were seeing his father; he looked most like him, on the ground.. By a lioness. A Rogue. A pirate at that!

He shook his mane, although one talon did catch his neck and a slight slit open as he shook off her foot and bit down on her heel!

A screamed wailed out of her as she tried to get out of his mouth! But he wasn't budging!

"Damnit Rah!" She growled at him!

He rolled over with all his body to shift and dragged her down to the ground! "I Told you I was going in with Iron boiling in my blood! Show me my efforts weren't in vain!"

Dropping her down, he shoved his talons at her neck. Instead of ending it and calling it quits- she jerked forward, headbutting him then like a rabbit- she began she shove her hind paws against his stomach until it just hit the wrong spot, a soft spot where he almost felt like he was gunna vomit all over her.

He tucked his neck in and began shaking his head- making his headache from the headbutt hurt worse.

She wasn't going to let up, she got a good few more kicks in before she got him off of her and rushed him as she dropped him down. Biting his neck and closing it. When he kicked- he couldn't make contact- he thrashed but that only made her bite him harder. It was apparent by their stance, that she could kill him, there was no question at this point. Sweat- mud and more were all over them as they heeved together. Except his breath was *strained* heavily.

"This rogue..... is now of the storm!"

After someone called it- she let him go. Huffing and trying to catch her breath.

"That is for fighting me..." She said as she walked up to be accepted as a stormborn with resilience. She roared- and others followed suit, accepting her victory..

He slowly got up and walked over to congratulate her. Nudging her.

"You did it.."

"You sound surprised? You shouldn't have shown and trained me with your fighting style-"

"Hey! Hey! That training got you here!"

"No.... I got here because I did not give up because I had something to lose-."

"Huh? Oh I was saying that off handed to pump you up!"

She turned and looked at him was a seriously resting b*tch face. "I didn't want to lose you. So I wasn't going to lose....."

Rahman blushed hard! He rubbed at his ear. "When you say it with that kinda face I don't know whether to be happy or scared. Heh."

They chuckled with one another, finally able to walk in to their pride. Together

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games