Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 5:20 pm
User Image

Gaea showed a very familiar tone in which Rahman met her. Although he helped give her aid, she was hesitant on trusting him. But once he said that he would bring someone to fight her, and pick out someone who would duel honorably, she picked herself up and was ready. Taking a few steps forward, she waited til a lion stepped up.

"Lion, I would like to challenge you!"
She said bravely, already her body began to brace itself for the impending battle. Unbeknownst to her, that who she would be fighting, was one of the greatest idols of the pirates. THE FIRST MATE... But after so long, and so many faces, she thought that Rahman would bring her just another stormborn..

Rahman tried to bring Gaea to health for at least to withstand another dual. He wasn't sure if she was capable, with how many losses she had taken but she showed determination. She showed Rahman, that maybe this pride was worth staying in, and for that he began to network and one lion stood out amongst the others. Cythraul. A lion whom he had begun to spend his time with. His band was odd, they seemed to speak a different dilect, and most of all. They shared a very different philosophy than his father. Not all vikings had to be power hungry, and that was what he begun to understand when beginning his crewship with Cythraul. Gaea, would be very surprised on who he selected as a competitor.

DavyJnah

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 11:05 pm
User Image

He had been reluctant at first to do this but with enough persistence from the brown male he accepted. That and after a little while he had told him that the challenger was an ex-pirate. All the more reason to want to try and greet this other with an askorun. Brown female, with scales and a marking. That was the gist of what he was told.

As she came into view of him the male remarked on a memory of his old home and of her. A crew member if he recalled. He was chuckling as he approached her.

"Lookin' fer yer askorun aye Gaea." Part of his headband blew forward and he flicked his head back to get it behind his ear. "I 'ope ye can get in. Would be nice ta 'ave another wifin da 'old. Iron in da blood." He nodded at her, giving her a formal greeting to her bravery to try here.

Chi Sohma

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Chi Sohma rolled 5 4-sided dice: 3, 4, 2, 4, 1 Total: 14 (5-20)

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 8:15 pm
User Image Rahman looked to Gaea, 'Avrae' was the name she gave him, and her pirate name. She stepped up and with every inch of her, she readied. Gaea looked back to Rahman, and he, returned it with a nod. "You can do it." Her nod came after he spoke and quickly she stepped even closer and saw the dark furred lion. Immediately she looked back at Rahman- then back at the lion.

"!Cythraul!!! You- You remember me!?" Instantly her legs felt weak. It was the Commander's right paw! Wanting to jump about- being acknowledged by the commander's second was... well nearly blew the markings off of her!

"Blimey! I can't believe it! Ye- Yer alive sir! Oh ye be a sight for sour deadlights! I challenge ye! I will bestow it my all! It-It's an honor sir!" A smile from the edge of her lips, one side to the next as she ran up to him and initiated the fight with with a swipe and roll. Goose bumps went under her fur and began to surge throughout. She turned quickly and readied for another attack, kicking up the dirty sand from beneath her paws.

Rahman shook his head. 'Your being too aggressive Avrae.. . Slow down, calculate-' Putting a paw on his head. 'She might just be starstruck..damnit.. I thought getting a fellow pirate would give her some strength, come on- calm your head and get'em!' He spoke to himself as he watched the fight..

DavyJnah
I'm unsure what the point number systems are, so i assume the lower it is, it misses/not hit, medium numbers are regular hits, and high numbers are strong hits

DavyJnah rolled 5 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 2, 3, 4 Total: 15 (5-20)
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 8:17 pm
Rolling  

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out