Submit

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 4:04 pm
User Image The busy laughter, drunk, and even more so treasures they came back to the pride ceased to matter when upon taking a step in to their territory, they found everyone was gone... Their homes, shattered across the beach. Had they been gone that long? Someone must have done this.. the vikings! It must've been the vikings.. But tales of the bodies left over. It was signs of a tidal wave.. but wouldn't his fellow pirates rebuild? Where had they gone?

"I thought the rumors weren't true. My falcon tells me that my family have become vikings!"
"Vikings!? How could they betray their land!?"
"Their scum!"
"Their dead to us!"

The others spoke out in rage, and they went on for a few days, but if the other lion's family joined the Vikings, maybe his family was there too? He had to find out, although sadness became of all of them, they inwardly fought each other their raid band dispersed. But Tuna lowered his head... he didn't know what to do!

"Wait up!" He called out, and the rest of the pirates from the other side yelled out. They were traitors, but all he could think about was how worried over his family he was...

After days of travel they finally got to the pride, some called out for the family, others had to dual their way in. But Natuna stood, hoping that his family was in there.. maybe they knew what happened to the pirates..

"I know someone here. Please let me speak to her.. Her name is Seema.." He asked, and when the viking gave a gruffness, and huff before they disappeared, all he could think about was how his siblings were, where his father or mother were... but at least he thought his grandmother may be here. Natuna held in his breath and tried to look as strong as possible as he awaited to confirm if she was here or not..

Fairy Snails

Fairy Snails

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:28 pm
User Image

Her name was called out. Strange, she thought, as she went to check it out. When she saw who the voice belonged to she felt her limbs become stiff. A younger lion, she thought, younger then Akin'labi. Perhaps a younger brother? There was no mistake though. This lion was her blood. Aureo's blood. He had the same eyes as her mate and Aureo.

Looking at him was like looking at a ghost. His features reminded her more and more of the son she thought she had lost.

“Who are you?” She kept her voice steady with false confidence. She wondered if Akin'labi had told the rest of his family about her and Timeus. Knowing Aureo, he would never talk about her or Timeus unless something horrible happened.  

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:45 am
User Image Some fought their family in anger. Others were simply reunited but, Tuna... He was a fish on land- and he had went through so many years with them without him, he just felt lost between his fellow Pirates.

"Is Seema here!" He called out again,

and then she rose from that like a phoneix. He couldn't help but smile as he bounded towards her.

He stood now only a few steps from her. He couldn't help but tear up.

"Grandmother..." He whispered.. Not knowing what the state of vikings and pirates were anymore. All he knew was his shipmates were angry...

" Is anyone else here- You look well! I am so happy you are alive! I thought the worse!"

But he didn't dare get any closer.

"Are.... you a viking now..? Truly... Why did you all leave me behind.."

Fairy Snails

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas