Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
Opinions!? Need some.--1st post edit

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thoughts?
  Towns
  Zomg
  Both
  Something else?
View Results

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 2:43 pm
What do you guys think about meeting up in towns 1 some place, just to hang out and talk?

What about meeting up in zomg? Probably be just village greens to start with until some of us reach higher levels.

NEW THOUGHT!

What do you people think of a runway parody?
Or just our own runway topic? Maybe done weekly, give everyone a chance to join.

No idea about prizes for winners. Tseng don't pay much y'know. Could try and find somethin' though.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 4:28 am
i dun like towns because i can't keep up with the word bubbles. live chat is too fast/confusing for me and makes it hard to talk to multiple ppl at once. i made a forum topic cuz i can slow down and quote each person one at a time and respond to everything (and it's nice that u can read over it later, so u can catch what u missed if u werent online same time everyone else was). i just get lost in towns. :/ but ppl tend to not stay in a forum very long before they all gather in towns and leave me behind and then i'm left there all alone and yeh v.v  

Little Kadaj
Crew

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 4:32 pm
We have two poll votes and one opinion.

NO ONE ELSE...has any thoughts?

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 1:55 pm
Maybe Google Docs or Skype, it won't have our avatars but its quick pace and you can reread it if your busy or unable to get on.  

Cosplayer Skylar

Timid Wife

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:08 pm
-kicks thread-  
Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers