Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
[PRP] Oh I just can't want to be a reaver (Deimos/Agnar)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 2:14 pm
User Image

Deimos paced back and forth around the training pits. She was in a bit of a sour mood today, as another captain had refused to take her out on a viking. She wanted to become a reaver; and she wanted to become one as soon as possible. Her white eyes were narrowed in frustration as she looked at the empty training pits. Everyone had left for the peak heat of the day, she supposed maybe she should too. Her black coat did soak up every ray of sun...

The adolescent scowled and she slunk down the cliff face and alongside the waves while it was still at low tide. Maybe she would find something to take her mind off of her predicament.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 3:03 pm
User Image

It had been hot, too hot really for the dark male and he had been sitting near the water. Careful not to get into a place where he might disappear into the waves. He was like a very bright rock sitting down at there near the edge of the water. His two different color eyes watching the little wildlife fluttering past, a few underwater creatures who seemed to bank the waves before diving down. It was all really pretty, though he would never admit such things aloud.

Looking around he saw another lioness from the pride. The young pirate viking grinned, "Ahoy thar lass!" calling out in a pirate fashion. "What're ye doin' 'ere?"

Puhterodactyl

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 3:23 pm
Deimos' ears pricked up at the foreign-sounding affect. Her head whipped about quickly to face its source and her eyes found a black and orange male wading in the water.

"It is a good day to die!" She said, in standard Stormborn fashion.

"Seems I'm here the same reason you are," Deimos spoke less formally, wading into the water as she did. The black lioness was in shallower water than her companion to allow her to sprawl out, front legs propping her head up above the water and her back legs stretched out behind her. Her tail occasionally struck the water in time with the waves as she enjoyed the rhythm of the ocean.

Deimos hadn't paid much mind to non-adults in the pride– besides those she was related to and therefore made to babysit– because she was so fixated on the reavers and captains who were most often adults. She found that maybe she had been mistaken to do so. Her white eyes examined him closely and found his colors to be quite pleasing to her. Maybe it was out of vanity.

"I am Deimos. And you?"

DavyJnah

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 3:41 pm
"Aye, a good day ta die." He replied, almost forgetting his Stormborn manners. He knew even his father forgot sometimes, maybe he should spend more time around other vikings at some point.

Her comment about the water was right on it. With the heat and his upbringing the water was just something he liked. Were his father here he would be laying in the sand and then letting the waves crash over him. Actually even making jumping from the cliffs into the water. "Aye lass, it be way to 'ot fer me. I 'ad ta get sum water on me. Me da says its in our blood ta be by da sea."

"Agnar." The male said as he fished himself out of the water. "It be nice ta meet ya Deimos." Gosh she was so damn pretty.

Puhterodactyl

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 3:53 pm
Deimos watched him lazily, finding the water too comfortable to rouse herself out of. She watched the water cascade off of his coat in sheets and as the light glistening on his black coat making his markings dance and jump about on his pelt.

She looked thoughtful for a minute, squinting up at the sky.

"It is nice to meet you, too. ...To be honest, I'm not sure what's in my blood. I'm only a second-generation Stormborn myself, on my mother's side. Well, though my grandmother and great-grandmother are pride members too, only my mother's litter and my own have been born here." She pondered some more. She wasn't sure how long her father's family had been in the pride, though it was certainly longer. And before that, at least one of them was a demon from the Aikanaro'hini (she had met him, he too had found his way to the Myrsky Stynyt). There were at least two gods in her family, the demon's mother Decay and her great-great-grandfather Rogues. That didn't mean much to her, though. She hadn't known many of her ancestors, how could she be defined by them?

"Agnar, where does your blood come from? Is it the same that gave you your accent?" He spoke quite differently, but after a sentence or two it was quite easy to adjust to hearing. As she waited for his answer, she flexed her claws in the sand, watching the water trail between her toes.

DavyJnah

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 7:15 pm
"Me ma wer from another pride before 'ere. My father were a pirate. Da right 'and of the Pirate King 'imself." Puffing out his chest in pride, it was something he felt good about knowing just how great his father was. "Me da an' ma 'ave only 'ad me and me brother's an' sister's. Me aunt lives wif us too. She 'elped ta rear us along wif me da's bird." The male stated.

The dark male felt like he was staring at her too much. He also hadn't noticed that he had gotten far closer to the lovely female. Was he staring at her too much? Deimos really was a very gorgeous lady. Agnar, despite being the tall, dark, and handsome type, was still in that awkward teen stage. "So..." The male started, "Other than gettin' away from da 'eat of da sun. What were ye doin'?"

Puhterodactyl

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 10:59 am
Deimos wasn't sure what being the right hand of the Pirate King entailed, but it did sound important. She smiled pleasantly at him as though she understood quite well. She rolled onto her side in the water, not the least bit bothered by how near Agnar had gotten to her. Her ears flicked in annoyance and her expression became a slight scowl when he asked about her day.

"I can't find a captain to take me on a viking so I can become a Reaver." The lioness pouted and splashed her tail in the surf.

"They laugh at me and tell me to come back when I'm an adult. Well, those who are even willing to take a female with them." She growled quietly at the thought of those sexist captains.

"I was at the training pits looking for any captains I haven't asked yet to see if they'd agree to have me as part of their band," she shook her head, "no luck today."

DavyJnah

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 9:35 pm
His ears flattened not because he was scared but because he could feel a fury swelling inside him. No one would take her out on a viking? That was terrible and annoying. Were his father a Captain he would have offered for her to come with them but unfortunately Cythraul wasn't a captain, just yet.

"Stormlords!" The make snarled more angry at the story now. He knew of a Captain at least who might take her, he had heard from his father of a Captain named Zjarri'Fol. She had already gotten her Captaincy while his father was busy with them as cubs into their adolescents. "Someone will take ye, I be 'aving a feelin' that they be seein' that sumtime." The male said.

He shook himself for a moment, righting how he was feeling and instead sprang into the water. Splashing about like a cub would. "I be sorry I brought it up. Come an' join me in da deeper part of da water."

Puhterodactyl
Two more posts then we can finish!

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 8:42 am
Deimos was a little startled by the suddenness of his reaction, but made a mental note that she found it appropriate. No one in her family had sexist prejudices, though some were less faithful in the capabilities of a young adolescent. If Agnar had agreed with the misogyny, Deimos would have had to have excused herself quite abruptly and never spoken to him again. She was glad this was not the case.

She nodded empathetically.

"I hope it's sooner instead of later."

She stood and waded into the deeper water. She was comfortable in the sea, having been raised alongside it. She could sufficiently read its moods, but she had been warned before of riptides that were nearly invisible to the eye. Perhaps her expression betrayed a bit of her uncertainty, but she kept her eyes locked on Agnar and tried not to worry.

DavyJnah

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:34 am
A bold and daring female. The male liked her more and more with each passing moment. Not many lions or lioness would go deeper into the water. Even though she had this look, he praised her. He would hope to spend more time with her though he felt that maybe he might need to get back. After all he was leaving for a viking soon with his father and sister and might want to hear what the dark male was going to say to him. Maybe even find Branderyn and get her opinion, the bird was quite smart.

"I 'ope ta meet ye again Deimos." The male said, treading a bit of water before swimming back in the direction of land, making a head nod for her to follow.

They were spending some time here and he was noticing that the water was rising. Better to get out now than possibly get dragged under. Safe now upon the beach he gave her a gentle head. He did not want to tell her he was going on a viking, to rub salt in the open wound was not what he wanted to do. Especially if he wanted to see her again.

"I be needin' ta get back. I be wishin' I 'ad more time ta spend wif da water but I must be takin' care of some tings wif me family." He grinned at her, "Didnae die in bed." The male gave the typical goodbye to the other, maybe it might be good to brush up on the more Stormborn side of things too with this lady.

Puhterodactyl

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 11:16 am
Deimos doggy-(kitty-? lion-y-?) paddled alongside him but felt relief wash over her like the waves when she had solid sand back under her paws. She nodded at him as he bid her adieu and smiled at him.

"And the same to you, Agnar."

She watched him leave and remained at the beach for a little longer until the rising tide drove her back to drier land. Well, she figured, it was time to keep seeking captains to take her on a viking.  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games