Welcome to Gaia! ::

♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Back to Guilds

If you love cats, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Animal, Cats, Contests, Feline, Kitties 

Reply ✔Mouse-ellanious(Miscellanious stuff)✔
lemme fave ur avi

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M-EWTBAC Mule
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 5:32 pm
I want to have lovely favorites please show me those avatars, guys User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 5:44 pm
I am semi-unique xD  

InactiveIQuit

11,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

M-EWTBAC Mule
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:12 pm
UrCuteCat
I am semi-unique xD
More like super unique! I've never seen such a cute bunny/avi in those colors! seems like everybody thinks eveyone uses the colors, so nobody wants to show theirs off? T^T
anyways yours is adorable!!!User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 7:07 am
M-EWTBAC Mule
UrCuteCat
I am semi-unique xD
More like super unique! I've never seen such a cute bunny/avi in those colors! seems like everybody thinks eveyone uses the colors, so nobody wants to show theirs off? T^T
anyways yours is adorable!!!User Image

Awwww thanks~ heart  

InactiveIQuit

11,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Mistress Leac-Neko

Fantastic Kitten

4,825 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 1:06 pm
The high hair on my current avatar is not usual for me -- but mountains of curls on a kitty seemed to be an interesting change to try. cat_3nodding

Also, I have the lovely Indigo Flutter equipped, which I won through this guild VIA the FUN thread. Many thanks!
heart  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 2:33 pm
Mistress Leac-Neko
The high hair on my current avatar is not usual for me -- but mountains of curls on a kitty seemed to be an interesting change to try. cat_3nodding

Also, I have the lovely Indigo Flutter equipped, which I won through this guild VIA the FUN thread. Many thanks!
heart

I changed my avatar several times since I first posted this original comment. Let's take a look at the changes~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

cat_arrow Now, the first avatar reflects my "high hair" and Indigo Flutter dress.
cat_arrow Avatar 2, has a colorful twin-tails spiral hair change, and places this kitty in a palace, for a nice scenic variation.
cat_arrow Avatar 3 tries blue hair with kitty ears, and has on a matching capelet which is rather charming. Tutu the Fat Cat joins the scene.
cat_arrow Avatar 4 has the nicest blond hair with cat ears, I think, and a cute facial expression. Blue background with stars. All the cat crew are with her.
cat_arrow Avatar 5 was a fun experiment. Cat Faces is the item for giving you a cat head, and I chose Wiggles. There are 52 cat faces to choose from -- it really is a fun item. [This item took away the background]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mistress Leac-Neko

Fantastic Kitten

4,825 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
✔Mouse-ellanious(Miscellanious stuff)✔

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items