Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Dᴇʙᴀᴛᴇ Fᴏʀᴜᴍ
God's Shrine Shenanigans Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 4:01 pm
Luka came into the ruins of the God's Shrine from the destroyed entrance. To get in there, she'd have to have climbed Giant Jack, the massive beanstalk going through all of Upper Yard. The entrance only makes sense to be facing Giant Jack and as such, Luka came from that general area. When she arrived, Thaddeus literally b-lined in the opposite direction in an attempt to circle around to get to the opposite side of Giant Jack that the Marines (namely Luka) were on to make his escape.

Luka simply moved herself back towards Giant Jack and circled around right beside the beanstalk as Thaddeus circled about from a greater distance in order to cut him off. Thaddeus acted as if Giant Jack was in the opposite direction in order to bypass and disregard Luka entirely. However his linked screenshots provide no solid evidence that the beanstalk is behind the Shrine as it merely shows a mass of general ruins placed all about the stalk itself. Even the pan out of the video is not all encompassing and does not solidly place Giant Jack relative to the Shrine itself.
Deecee Sama

Scholar of Ignorance

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 4:36 pm
Deecee Sama

Ryunosuke Ryusei

XV_Xarso_XV

So I'm actually going to be debating against DC and Ryu, I don't think either of their renditions of what is going on are correct.

Sahana Kurumi

I'm going to start this by saying. "First off I'm the f'ing man~"

One Piece episode 167! Ohm, Shura, and Gedatsu are summoned to God Shrine by Enel for events that happened in the previous episodes. While there the 3 get into an argument and eventually a fight outside of the main entrance.

User Image

In the same episode Enel comes down with a lightning strike, shocking all 3 of his allies then sending them an innumerable distance across the vastness of the shrine. I'll link the episode here Around the 9:35 minute mark will give you the except I am siting.

Continuing with the Theme of the Shrine's vastness we have another angle to look at, from the Shrine it's self. It which Juru, William, Thaddeus, and Yusuke would all be looking outward toward the incoming marines, whom according to Ryu came through the gate. (Except for DC whom was floating overhead.)

User Image

I actually took a screen shot of more angles from where Gan Fall sat on the throne The screen shots can be found here, the source can be found here. All of this information was available in my previous unedited post.

THE POINT OF ALL THIS IS, GIANT JACK IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND

To be 100% clear, God Shrine is not on the top of Giant Jacks. Although it is near the peak, there was still more of the beanstalk that Enel using the Maxim flew to the peak in order to search for the Golden Bell.

LUFFY in episode 190 literally sprints up the jack, and jumps straight through the Cloud floor onto god shrine. Landing smack dab in the middle of the destroyed shrine. X

Allow me to give you a top-down angle which would further support the fact that Giant jack is in the center of the shrine, and not near the entrance gate.

XXX

That's Enel standing aboard the Maxim, this can all be found in Episode 190

In fact on the One piece Wiki, the Skypiea page has a map underneath the "Layout" tab that shows Giant Jack going through each little cloud island, The first being Ordeal of Iron, then the second being God Shrine.

For the last thing I'm going to link before I T off is an Image of Luffy running up the Jack to face Enel

User Image

Just to give you all an idea of the diameter of just 1 of the vines of Giant jack. Look at Luffy's size compared to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And now let's get into the nitty gritty.

First off Ryu NEVER mentioned Giant Jack in his previous post. The only indication that we have of Luka's location is that
Quote:
Luka would arrive through the trashed gateway to see Enka standing atop one blonde haired man, as well as a few others, and one she recognized. Thaddeus.

Okay so as the events predating that post would turn, Enka tried to attack Thaddeus or Stop on William it was unclear to me and very vague, Thaddeus being faster evaded the kick, and created an 8 foot distance between them. This is also according to RYU. Whom entered the area to see Enka standing atop William, which mean the KICK HAD ALREADY HAPPENED.

Ryu's final action in the post is not to clear the distance between her and Enka. But to...

Quote:
She spoke out as she started to walk towards Enka slowly, keeping her eyes upon the other three as she did, blade still at her right side.

My man Ryu wasn't even moving yet, and somehow he caught me.... yeah right.

Regardless.Thaddeus took some time to light a cigar, Luka would first have to cross the Vastness I displayed. The move in front of Enka to cross the 8 foot gap that Thaddeus created.

THEN and only then would Luka have to generate enough speed to catch Thaddeus on his jet board. Whom already had a head start.

So let me talk about the head start, in said mentioned post. Thaddeus' final act would be to escape on his jet board. As I proved Giant Jack is in the center of the cloud island, Thaddeus and Yusuke were already at the shrine.

All they have to do is turn around and bolt it, and that's exactly what they did.

I'm going to get back to the stats of the matter, but I'm going to move to another topic.

From that post cycle, the post order went. Genji, Trotter, DC, Ryu, Me, Xarso, Genji, Trotter (Whom opted out to post), Ave, DC, Ryu (Whom was skipped by be based on 48 hour rule)

Unfortunately Ryu did not meet the 48 time limit which Started on DC's Post which was from the 5th to my post which was on the 8th.

Again Unfortunately that's the only rule the guild provides about post orders, people have been speaking to me about Role Play Etiquette, But I don't see anything in the rules about that so I don't think I should be punished.

And I have to ask, if there's no time limit on posts outside of a fight can I simply keep everyone waiting if I chose to, at what point do actions continue regardless of consent or not?

Moving to my next point on the 48 hour rule, my update was pended by another mod on the basis that I was "Pending as you are in a fight/conflict" If that's not the case does that mean my update is now valid? Or are fight rules now valid seeing as how DC was the first attack anyone said person being Trotter. Wtw guys?

Still following along? Now we'll move to Ryu's most recent post, unless he posts after this, But said mentioned post There are several things wrong with it.

1. For some reason never specified Ryu believes he is guarding the jack, which is not the case. I don't have to get by him, he has to chase me. But the real issue is with Ryu literally teleporting after the fact.

He doesn't post saying he's passed Enka, cleared the distance that Thaddeus originally created like magic *Poof!* Luka's there! He acknowledges Thaddeus and Yusuke dipping on her, therefore he acknowledges our head start. Not only that, the duo didn't circle the entire shrine, They traverse THROUGH the destroyed shrine. Circling around the beanstalk to reach the back of it in the event that Luka would try and stop then at the front.

Quote:

Manuvering through debris from the destroyed shrine, Thaddeus began clearing more and more distance from the marines 20 feet, 30 feet, 40 feet across the vastness of the God Shrine. Noting that Yusuke was behind him Thaddeus would take his head start to lead the path to escape.

"Yo this way!"

Thaddeus would call to his partner, soon his B-line would turn into a kind of circle as Thaddeus raced around the giant bean stock in the center of the cloud island. If the marine were on one side, Thaddeus would have made his exit point on the opposite direction on the other side of the shrine.

Okay so with the blueprint laid out, how could Luka with her 50 speed catch Xarso moving at nearly twice her speed at 90, or Thaddeus moving at nearly three times her speed at 130. IMPOSSIBLE.

Not even Ryu himself expresses the haste that Luka would have to make in order to attempt to catch them in his post, she would just casually move from the GATE to which she never sited another landmark to let me know she was closing in to Giant Jack which she teleported to.

2. Ryu never acknowledges Xarso's action of burning Giant Jack, cutting off visibility. Regardless of the 48 hour rule, Xarso actions went on undisturbed. While Luka in the other hand is trying to make direct eye contact with Thaddeus.

3. This one's for DC!

Remember your ruling on the merlin fight? X

Welp there's an 80 point speed difference between me and Ryu, you can do the math yourself. Does that mean I could "hell, with the difference in speed being what it is, Edo could dip twice before Luka could effectively motion away or anything like that. So, he avoided the law. Continue."

Do I think DC's a bad mod? Not at all, It just depends on his mood, which quite frankly should speak for itself. But do I think there's some sort of conflict of interest at work here. Of course, the simplest solution to this problem would be to allow me to escape, get your arrests and be happy. Are people trying to force me into a fight, like always yes.

But I've made my peace, whatever happens happens.

Looks like Ryu posted before I did so let me take some time to rebuttal. If I haven't already.

- Ryu didn't mention the jack he only mentioned the Gated Entrance, I don't know why he thinks he's in front of the jack. He didn't even post saying he was guarding it.

- Luka is nowhere near the jack

- I provide links that prove the Gate is not connected to the jack, what did you provide?

- That mass of ruin, is what was left of God Shrine after Enel destroyed it himself. Case and Point.

So now I leave it in Yuri's hands.  

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

XV_Xarso_XV

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 5:56 pm
Scholar of Ignorance
Deecee Sama

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Sahana Kurumi

My only question goes to Ryu, over the fact that you ignored the fact that you're one post behind. I'm not going to put up anymore links since I'm sure one of the fourteen links Edo had in his wall is the wait time for everyone's post. Whether you were busy or whatnot doesn't allow you appear wherever you want on the field. If we posted before you had due to running out of time, what makes you think Luka could move out before Thad And Yusuke?

That would mean either A: you're fast enough to catch up to both characters in question. B: You posted before we did and stated that you where stood before the Giant Jack in anticipation. Neither of these things happened. The post order has already been elaborated on so... yea. Unless Luka dreamed she caught up to both characters, all she's talking to is smoke.

Also, you failed to recognize the fact that if you had followed us, there'd be a smokescreen keeping you from visibly spotting us along with a burning giant jack (by the way, if no one had already noticed, Giant Jack is on fire and will continue since the magma used by Yusuke is in fact real. No matter how "moist" it is, no vegetation can stand to magma burning it. If so please send me a link). Even if you caught a glimps of Thad after he dipped out by getting his attention, you'd need to first clear the smokescreen that Yusuke caused by burning the giant jack, which was burned before Luka even moved out to "stop them".  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 7:02 am
I'm the judge, the jury, and the executioner. I'm sure you understand this by now. Yuri will not be coming to this thread to back you up, Edo. So, do not quote other mods unless the issue is a sound one. In your case, you want a lawyer to help you debate your case. Debate it first and then, if you have a serious complaint, we may listen to you.

Maybe.

Let's get right down to it. First off, your main issue is and always will be, the way you choose to debate things that only benefit you and nothing else. You soundly ignore other portions of the argument, because they don't help you and leave points unchecked. You brought Yu-Gi-Oh into a one piece guild, as if that kind of reality has a staple on our fantasy. You brought another guild's techniques into our guild, of an entirely different anime, and couldn't understand how that was wrong. Do not sling mud when you're covered in it.

Here - To speak on how Ryu entered means I have to speak on how you first entered, with no mention of Giant Jack in your post whatsoever. Further, you never even explain exactly where you are and that leaves whomever comes in the thread next to dictate your exact position. They're able to give you your location because you didn't do it yourself. Luka, while she didn't state your distance in feet, directly noted that Enka, Thaddeus, and Yusuke were all around the destroyed remnants of God's Shrine, with Enka and Thaddeus being relatively close considering their prior altercation. Luka, in this post, places herself at an indefinite entrance of this area; not to say there aren't others but still, this is pointed.

Next, you've botched yourself. To say Luka was walking slowly was a moot point. You directly spoke to her during her entering the area. You acknowledged her presence, without moving. Remaining completely stationary. This isn't even the topping on the cake, this is right here. You attempted to exit the area without so much as an explanation how. You just pressed exit, because like always, you don't tend to think everything through until something backlashes you in the end. Neither did Yusuke, who too just said exit. From there, Ryu has every right to set how you two exited. Not the posts you made after, but the posts before. If he says it's 400 Ft between you and the exit, then it can be. why? Because neither of you did it yourselves.

Continuing, that 48 hour rule is subject to fights alone, not altercations. You just wanted to run as soon as you could because you knew you'd have to deal with marines. Which was silly because I posted chasing after those targets before you did; you, tried to steal my mark and didn't think I'd call for back-up. Again, your problem and not mine.

Ryu wasn't skipped. I'm sure he told you he'd post, you just didn't want to wait. So, again, that's your fault.

Now, this is where things get tricky. Because Ryu didn't argue you two skipping him, your next posts become the actions you took as an exit. Which, I'm not going to argue. There is no way Luka could be able to feasibly catch up to Thad and Yusuke at that point - both were too far out of her reach. I'm ruling in favor of Thad and Yusuke's escape.

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 9:05 am
Deecee Sama

I did intent to contest the remark about 'being a post behind' when I got home later but I did not and you've ruled on that so I'll not try to argue that at this point. My question is about the ruling in their escape. Am I not permitted to persue them or edit my last post as the actions in it are no longer correct with this ruling? (The part about calmly intercepting them at the beanstalk)
And if I may chase after them....what is the speed of falling through the air?  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 6:31 am
I would've voted yes just fine, but given that Edo has posted before this was fully resolved, as he usually does, I'm giving you all rights to give chase.
Ryunosuke Ryusei

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 5:51 pm
Deecee Sama

Ryunosuke Ryusei

I'm not acknowledging this you said it yourself Judge, your rulings are final. But...

Well I have an argument on this you ruled that We'd escaped god shrine, since your word is law does that mean Ryu's chase would have to be throughout skypiea?

Also I'd say Ryu is attempted to powerplay my character forcing him to do actions that he's yet to have done. As well as auto hitting by auto hitting.

Finally since Ryu is using techs he didn't have at the start of the altercation does that mean, I can use items from my pended update? Seeing as how the update itself was approved then pended.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 7:02 pm
Scholar of Ignorance

Deecee Sama

I am using something that was on my profile before initiating a fight. Your update was already updated by myself before i posted specifically because mine was updated as well.

As for you, you never specified anything about your escape beyond leaving, another fault of your vagueness when attempting to leave the area. I decided (logically) that you would have to ride your jet board around the vines spiraling just as Luffy had to run up them spiraling in your own screenshot up above. And I took liberties with positioning all of this as you never specified any of such either.

I was also given free reign to pursue you after it was seen that you already tried to post in another location before my questions of pursuit had even been answered as well.

Also if I'm ambushing you when you can't see or expect me, then it's kind a justified 'autohit'.  

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

XV_Xarso_XV

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 8:26 pm
Scholar of Ignorance
Deecee Sama

Ryunosuke Ryusei

I just want to know why I was skipped, since the "altercation" hasn't yet been resolved I put up a TBA post eaitung for the ruling. So can I post my exit or what?  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 12:29 am
Ryunosuke Ryusei

Deecee Sama

Actually that's not true. One piece 175 toward the end of the episode, Wiper is seen riding Jet Ski's up vertically on the giant jack.

It leaves speculation as to wither or not you can to it downward, but I'll add that Luffy also was seen scaling Giant jack vertically in One Piece 190. Physically sprinting up the vines. To say my means of escape was only to loop-to-loop down the vine isn't really plausible. As we know the vines get bigger as they descend, we have numerous ways to escape. But they didn't escape from Giant Jack, We escaped from God Shrine, for 3 posts now we've just been explaining our escape. You on the other hand have been going back in time to try and re-write your past actions, This is the phenomenon of the time traveling marines.

The fact of the matter is that in Ryu's post HE himself claims that we're already minutes into our escape.

Quote:
The initial plan of stopping them for discussion was cut short as the pair simply fled the scene at full speed and then proceeded to light the god damned ******** beanstalk itself on fire. Fortunately, this thing was absolutely massive and alive so any ignition and long lasting burning would actually take a bit and given their closer proximity and the fact that she wasn't more than several minutes behind, smoke wouldn't really be building up all that quickly.

Then says

Quote:
She wasn't terribly far behind them as they might have had a head start but in order to safely travel down Giant Jack, one had to go around the immense plant and down the spiraling twin vines that formed its mass.

And Luka says this before jumping, THAT'S TIME TRAVELING. This is all in the same post too which makes it worse.

Now Ryu say's this

Quote:
Unfortunately however, Luka was taking this as the final strike for that man as she immediately ran right towards the beanstalk itself, to the side that had yet to catch flames (opposite where the flames started from the duo's exit) and used this over sized vine to get herself below the layer of solid cloud that formed the 'floor' of the God's Shrine.

But last post was

Quote:
As the other redhead was speeding off and around on the clouds, Luka herself would simply move herself around by the beanstalk known as Giant Jack on foot. She might have been slower than his jet board but his circling movements and distance was all she needed to be able to be standing in front of Giant Jack where Thaddeus was speeding towards. "Obstruction of justice and now fleeing from the scene of a crime? I would have thought that after serving out your rather lenient time in prison would have left you with a desire to avoid causing any more trouble with the Navy Thaddeus!" She called out to him, looking him in the eye.

And I acknowledged her trying to speak to us to a degree in my last post.
The completely erases them in his next post, while Xarso and I have been moving in a steady stream of actions.

But my honest to god problem here is with the 1st-degree Auto hit, and 2nd-degree Power play. That's literally rule #2, and based on what your description of of Auto-Moving maybe even rule #6?

But that could potentially put me as risk of breaking rule #6 and in my defend I say I swore the incident was over with DC's ruling, I didn't get a quote from Ryu asking him further questions. But as I recall Ryu was the one upset because we didn't quote him in one of the earlier posts.

I don't understand why DC would elongate this altercation...  

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:03 am
I was asked a simple question. If he could pursue and given the current RP situation, by all means he could. How he chose to pursue was completely up to him and given that Thad was in a whole other location, I didn't think Ryu would post cut THAT hard into what was going on.

Let me say this plainly for all parties involved - stop crying about what happens in RP. Your character did actions and now there are actions that must follow. Edo, you know what you did and yet you decide to gripe about a marine doing their job and following you. This comes back on your head, so the constant pity typing needs to stop.

Ryu, this kind of post cut is inexcusable considering Edo had already posted in another spot. The better thing to do was to follow him down to the Blues and continue your search from there. I granted them their leave, but I never said that you could stop them mid exit down. Plausibly, Luka would never be able to catch up to them like this. Even you need to sit and really think how much of a stretch you'd be pulling here.

Ryu, you can give chase but you can't cut them given the current time difference established. You may follow them down to the Blues and continue from there.

Xarso, that was up to you. Nobody skipped you; you sat a TBA post there and then did nothing with it after.

Scholar of Ignorance

XV_Xarso_XV

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:10 am
Deecee Sama

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Nevermind. I'm all set with this debate, have a nice day everybody.  

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 11:56 am
Scholar of Ignorance

XV_Xarso_XV

Deecee Sama

I will openly confess to the fact that I messed up here. After it had been pointed out that Thaddeus was posting with Tent somewhere while I was still waiting for an answer about my ability to pursue him.

After the given reactions to this and the permission I was given, I had made the mistake of assuming that his post elsewhere was nul and I could peruse him where he last was and I accept that mistake.

I have read the current last post by Thaddeus here. According to the posters, Thaddeus is using a Large Ship, whereas Luka has an Average Ship. With permission to follow after them, her ship would logically be faster than his own due to being smaller and lighter when receiving favorable winds compared to his.

Based on the tittle of the thread and his post, he is on the open ocean in th blues here and was taking a nap. Is it safe to make a post with my ship catching up to his during this time in order to come besides his ship and attempt to board and arrest him there?  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 12:37 pm
Ryunosuke Ryusei

XV_Xarso_XV

Deecee Sama

Honestly...

Thaddeus escaped onto a ship Luka's NEVER SEEN. She wouldn't know what to look for.

Favorable winds my a**.

And in my post which you acknowledged, I'm on the high sea. There's literally the entire One Piece world out to sea and you'd magically find a ship you're not familiar with. Legit Meta gaming to the max.

This is borderline harassment at this point. Bro go do something else.  

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:43 pm
Scholar of Ignorance

XV_Xarso_XV

Deecee Sama

Luka would have seen Thaddeus' ship at Torino Kingdom. It's large and Merlin confiscated it. She would have also seen it at the docks when she returned to base (non-marine flagged ships stand out), when he was still in jail the first time and would have knowledge of it from his records as well.

Favorable winds was used to compare both ships in similar winds if you read that sentence correctly.

As for the sea, no matter what you do, once you leave Skypia, you'd be forced to take the cloud slide down and then sail away. The time required to sail beyond the horizon by the time Luka's own ship got down as well would not be possible if she was in pursuit already. Furthermore, the ocean is large but coming across another vessel on open sea is not that common. With Thaddeus' ship being the only one within the horizon when she gets down, she has every logical reason to assume it's his and follow in that direction, eventually catching up with her faster ship. In fact the farther ahead you are from her, the more time there would be for her to call in backup while she followed from behind anyways.

In short it's not harassment. You broke the law and are being pursued for it.  
Dᴇʙᴀᴛᴇ Fᴏʀᴜᴍ

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff