Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
FF vids

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mon-tann

Beloved Sweetheart

12,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:50 pm
► You'll might encounter some FF vids from cosplayers somewhere in the corners of youtube.

So basically, share some of your favorite FF vids and such. I died laughing ho my godddddd. It's almost like, 10 years ago from Mega 64's account xd

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 5:42 pm
Jenovaism I'll stick this here. Not the cosplay version of it, but...

And...let me see if I can dig up a really old youtube series...

=D It's still around. Awesome. There are several parts to this.

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

mon-tann

Beloved Sweetheart

12,625 Points
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 6:16 pm
PokeyHeadedBastard

Ommggg these are hilarious! xd Dang, the mid 2000s were a blast in their creativity. The college saga was pretty funny xD

Ah, I have another one. Here's another vid. He's pretty good in acting as Kefka and portraying his personality haha

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 2:47 pm
Monstrocker
PokeyHeadedBastard

Ommggg these are hilarious! xd Dang, the mid 2000s were a blast in their creativity. The college saga was pretty funny xD

Ah, I have another one. Here's another vid. He's pretty good in acting as Kefka and portraying his personality haha

Damn. It's been awhile since I seen that Kefka cosplayer. Forgotten how good he was. XD  

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:20 pm
guys guys guys
is not ff and not cosplayin but rofl
i used to make amv's
but then deleted them all cuz.... *brushes past away* anywho I FOUND ONE THAT DIDN'T GET DELETED

was hidden under "private' settings but i didn't delete it emotion_awesome

*digs it outta the graveyard* rofl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:26 pm
Sora with Wings
guys guys guys
i used to make amv's
but then deleted them all cuz.... *brushes past away* anywho I FOUND ONE THAT DIDN'T GET DELETED

*uses phoenix down on this thread* LIVE THREAD LIVEEE---

HOH GOD THIS IS CUTE WHY I DID NOT SEE THIS??! This spotlight's Riku's beauty ;w; *fangirls at 0:33*  

mon-tann

Beloved Sweetheart

12,625 Points
  • Married 100

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:22 am
Monstrocker
Sora with Wings
guys guys guys
i used to make amv's

[/youtube]https://youtu.be/Ezwtq9Bw7kQ[/youtube]

HOH GOD THIS IS CUTE WHY I DID NOT SEE THIS??! This spotlight's Riku's beauty ;w; *fangirls at 0:33*
im glad that chu's likeds it cuz the one with the wide screen messed up got +1 thumb and that's all, and then i fixed it to this one where its in wide screen and got 1 thumb down and that was the only reaction from anyone and i'm like WHYYY????? ;n;

i dun think ppl really appreciate music videos anymore... i think ppl just want to listen to the songs, or just have the songs on their profiles with clips of whatever their favorite thing is, i dont thinkt hey even care about whether or not the clips match up, etc :/ so i dont really do these anymore cuz if u dnt use a popular song ppl ignore it/thumb down and it's like THE SONG IS NOT THE POINT OMG *punts internet* they used to be a BIG thing on youtube but by the time i was able to do it myself i think they were already going out of style :/ anywho tytytytytyty heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:56 pm
Sora with Wings
Monstrocker
Sora with Wings
guys guys guys
i used to make amv's

im glad that chu's likeds it cuz the one with the wide screen messed up got +1 thumb and that's all, and then i fixed it to this one where its in wide screen and got 1 thumb down and that was the only reaction from anyone and i'm like WHYYY????? ;n;

i dun think ppl really appreciate music videos anymore... i think ppl just want to listen to the songs, or just have the songs on their profiles with clips of whatever their favorite thing is, i dont thinkt hey even care about whether or not the clips match up, etc :/ so i dont really do these anymore cuz if u dnt use a popular song ppl ignore it/thumb down and it's like THE SONG IS NOT THE POINT OMG *punts internet* they used to be a BIG thing on youtube but by the time i was able to do it myself i think they were already going out of style :/ anywho tytytytytyty heart

Don't worry people still appreciate amvs to this day. Many of them are still hidden somewhere in the corners of youtube xp As long as the person has fun with the mv then its all good :3 With music videos I really love love love the main message of the vid. *ships you and Riku forever*  

mon-tann

Beloved Sweetheart

12,625 Points
  • Married 100

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:50 am
Monstrocker
Sora with Wings
Monstrocker
Sora with Wings
guys guys guys
i used to make amv's

Don't worry people still appreciate amvs to this day. Many of them are still hidden somewhere in the corners of youtube xp As long as the person has fun with the mv then its all good :3 With music videos I really love love love the main message of the vid. *ships you and Riku forever*
*forever shipped* c'B well it did bother me that everyone else started using sony vegas instead of movie maker and i saw it in wal mart and looked at the price and fainted. i can get high quality clips for kh off youtube, but i really wanted to make stuff for ac,and there is some werid line between video game cutscenes and movies. like just because ac is a movie, that's piracy, and so that's bad and it's hard to find online and it's all illegal and whatever. but apparently kh is ok because it's a game instead? ugh.

but the main reason i gave up is every time i uploaded something youtube blocked it for copyright. :/ i had to start putting the song up first to see if it would get blocked and THEN make the video. and i would really like to not do illegal downloads but like i can't buy a song and then 'well that one got blcoked" *buys another* 'well that one got blcoekd" *buys another* "oh cool this one is allowed!" *makes video, it gets taken down a week later for copyrigh* just......

i donno how other people just upload whatever and get away with it but i got tired of the ones i really really really wanted to use being blocked all the time.  
Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games