That at least made a sliver of sense. Dragons were built to want to flock together, to live in weyrs and fight thread. They'd gone without that drive for turns and turns, but it must be screaming for them to return to the group now that the great enemy was back in the sky again. And coupled with the rider apparently finding a way to kill time, well. It wasn't the most elegant reasoning, or the most caring, but she hadn't taken him to bed for his gentle-hearted nature, had she? And she had had fun too, even if it'd been only half passion, half anger. The light streaming in mirrored and reflected off the bright rays in his tattoo...to her smug pleasure, she'd left her own bite mark in the shoulder of the brown dragon, as well as the man wearing it.

"I'm still half debating on throwing you off the weyrledge and onto the rocks. So from what I've heard of the long-term results of couples in 'undying love', yeah, maybe." Her eyes slid languidly shut and her nostrils flared as he tugged her hair, making her head tilt to one side. "What, more? Think you've got the same stamina as your brown?" Still, she wasn't saying no. She did smack his hand away from her hair though, before slithering back out of the furs to stand and stretch. "I assume you take your klah black?" She fumbled to scoop up a shirt—his—from the floor and tugged it on. Pants were a harder struggle, though the full effect once on wasn't to be lost. Skin-tight from the waist down, and above ovesized to the point where the V of his shirt's collar nearly reached her navel, mussed hair and a storybook of telling marks all over...

"Best hope no one else tries to trip me on the way back, or you'll be waiting a long time."

Across the Weyr, Krahsujunth moaned, low and agonized. He was going to kill that brown, if only to get his rider back to normal.

-_Wish of Tevarae_-