Submit

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:03 pm
The confrontation only moments before had him wound up. Every nerve in his body was aflame, every inch of him still furious and aching as he stormed through the halls. Every intention of eating was gone, even with Nessuth's never-ending worried litany in his head. The dragon was foolish. He could eat later, right now he was done. With everyone. Yes, Lestenna was important....Goldrider and all, but that A'DRAS. That son of a- No. He wasn't even going to stoop that low in his head. Teeth bared in a furious snarl as he paused and drove his fist in to the wall. He couldn't breathe well. but he had to calm down. Listening to the small sound from his Dragon, he let his body sink to the ground, let himself drift in to an uneasy, tenuous peace.

Neither of those people understood, nor could they. Nessuth...Nessuth was his only partner. The dragon had been with him so long, and he understood everything about T'at. After all, he was the closest living being to the boy that had ever been. His partner understood everything about him, every thought, every emotion. How did he explain this to anyone else, when Ness and he had been all the other had for 6 Turns? Puffing air quietly, he stood back up, trying to maintain his cool as best he could. No more. Just let it go. Keep walking.

ShinosBee

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:55 am
V'rind was really still just...not satisfied. She'd felt sated, when she woke up wrapped between two young eager forms. Somewhere during breakfasting though that feeling had worn off, and a sort of irritable hunger that the food wasn't quite helping get rid of had reemerged in her belly. It'd taken her a whole second helping to realize that the whole of the almost aggressive want for something was spilling over from her blue. That, at least, made sense...though it wasn't entirely any better because of it. Most competitors in a gold flight who lost sought out eager willing greens for solace, but the blue, as always, had rejected any who'd invited him to their ledges. Stubborn, sulking, he was a constant low antagonizing presence in the woman's mind, and she ended up shoving her half-done third portion away in disgust and storming from the dining hall.

Rounding a corner in the hall, meaning to make for her weyr and give the damn blue a piece of her mind, she was so caught up with her internal diatribe that she missed the hunkered form near the bottom of the wall. She managed not to fall over when she tripped, but it was a near thing, and she'd effectively kicked the crouched man in the side. Of course, that it was at least equally herself at fault didn't much matter against the red hot nature of her at the moment.

"Shards and shells, think you could be any more in the way?" She spat, whirling on the man in a flurry of dark hair and flashing blue eyes. Her hands had curled to fists at her sides, flexing idly to try to pump out some of the anger and need that was still surging through her. The sight of what must be the rider of one of the blue's rivals in the previous night's gold flight did not help at all, and she felt rather than heard the blue's snarling displeasure, even at the sight of another loser.

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

ShinosBee

Nerd

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 4:51 pm
He'd been nearly calm. Nearly. With Nessuth gently calming him, and his slow breaths, T'at had found himself in a sea of blissful apathy...and then V'rind happened. When the woman snapped about him being in the way, his eyes narrowed, sharp blue meeting her own, his dark hair loose about a lightly tanned face. Oh, if she wanted to get his ire back up, he would let her. He couldn't take this out on Lestenna, or A'dras, without repercussion, but this little upstart of a....What? Bluerider? Tsch, she would not stand five seconds against him. "Oh what, not used to watching where your feet are going, little miss? I am so sorry that you do not seem to have even the slightest of your own coordination that you did not yet see me on the floor."

Teeth were bared in a furious grin, eyes glittering with malice as his hands tightened to the side, "Maybe someone ought to ensure you look more carefully in the future, sweetheart. You'd find yourself capable of more than running in to a hapless man who was just trying to catch a moment's PEACE.." Shards, maybe he should just damn well quit, but she had officially managed to infuriate him. She'd officially spurred him on. /Mine....PLEASE calm yourself....Please do not punch her.../

Oh...But he wanted to.

"What are you going to do about it."

ShinosBee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:31 am
Oh no. Ohhh no. He did not go there. If anger had a physical presence it would have been twisting and coiling through and around V'rind; her nagging ache and impotent, seething need from Krahsujunth already had her blood high, and she'd never been the best with her temper. Something dark glinted behind her eyes as her brows furrowed, and she could feel her blue's furious snarl across the weyr as if he'd been right beside her to rattle her bones with it. She'd been picked on enough in her time at the weyr for her height and for her dragon, but this sharding crackskull wasn't even part of the weyr. He might ride a brown, but he had no rank. No standing. She didn't have to take this from him!

"Do about it?" She snarled, and if he'd anticipated her backing down he'd have another thing coming. She stepped forward, her own hands--pale but calloused and rough with the intense physical lifestyle of all dragonriders--twisting into fists. "Maybe I'll put you back on the floor, huh Weyrless?" Across the weyr her blue had taken flight, done a lap of the weyr's bowl, magenta eyes whirling as he looked, and found. He backwinged to a vacant ledge, staring across a few darkened weyr openings at the one that held the strange brown. His tail lashed, snapping against the stone wall, ready to do what he needed, though sure he wouldn't have to. V'rind was tough, and if it came to blows she'd easily give as good as she got.

If he harms you, my V'rind, we will fall on them both like the northern storms of our home. No one will mind if we run off an unaffiliated little brown... In lieu of winning the flight, Krahsujunth was ready to fight. Perhaps, even, this brown was why he'd lost. He didn't know, and he didn't care. If his V'rind needed him to help, he would help.

V'rind rolled her shoulders and her neck, nostrils briefly flaring as she huffed a breath over an expression that was somewhere between a grimace and a grin. "Come on then, Weyrless, or are you all talk. Going to 'make sure I look more carefully', or was I right in what I saw the first time when I looked at you--just a nobody brownrider who only thinks he's dipped in bronze getting in the way?"

-_Wish of Tevarae_-
Hooo boy sorry, V'rind has a mean tongue. Also onviously Krah won't attack, he's just pent up and ready to throw down if T'at gets out of hand. XD;

ShinosBee

Nerd

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:40 am
He could SEE the anger in her, and it got a wicked smirk from the brownrider’s lips. If her dragon was any kind of sharding issue, Nessuth could handle it, but this little girl? Oh no, this was all T’at. The insinuatoin that she would put him back on the floor got only a laugh from him, the hardened life of a mercenary preparing him for this awful scenario. Dark hair fell loose about his face as he approached to her, looking down at her from his height, his own hands roughened from the life he’d led hunting for his own way, a few tiny scars screaming red from the threadscore that had injured his Nessuth. Oh, if she wanted to play, he would take on this silly rider. Even if this wasn’t his weyr.

It was Nessuth that gave him the first warning, wings tucking tight as whirling an odd mix of yellow and orange, watching the one across from him with his wings spreadding wide. Oh, if he wanted to test Nessuth, the dragon was ready. He was a brown, after all….powerful, swift, and sure, /Mine, be aware that hers is here….He is near me...I will do what I must./ The male rumbled, his slightly scarred wings opening ever so, a warning to the blue. A rumbling growl escaped his chest, continuous and long. This was his Weyrspace. If Krahsujunth dared to approach him, he was a dragon who had handle Thread with little damage, proud of his scars. He had hunted far greater prey with his than some over-large Blue with an inflated ego.

He stretched, so casually it was almost as though he didn’t care WHAT was going on. Why should he? This was some silly little girl who thought she could out-fox a Brownrider, “C’mon now. Are you really stupid enough to think I’m all that self-important?” His grin was almost feral, “I am a Brownrider. Before I came here, our claws were for hire to anyone that could AFFORD to pay the marks...and you think I’m frightened of you or your little blue? You’ve got more bark than bite, girlie...And you’re more of sharding dim than I thought if you’re trying to step up against me.” He squared himself out, making it clear that he was ready, “I am a BROWNRIDER. My Nessuth and I don’t need anything but the pride that comes with THIS.” And with that, he aimed to strike her across the cheek.

ShinosBee
HAHAHAHHA These two are just...Yeah, I'm ok with this.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:42 pm
Krahsujunth was content to loom and lurk for now, though his own wings shrugged wide in a return threat. Both of them were tattered, both had seen danger and pain. His own scars were a mix of threadscore and clearer teeth and claw marks—consolation prizes for his efforts in gold flights over the turns. It was a gold's flight that had caused this, too. He was so tired of not being good enough, and hearing through the bond this little brown's rider call his 'girl', and claim his color as a rank? No. They were not going to back down this time. This weyrless, homeless, coward of a brown and his rider would remember the lady bluerider and her partner, one way or the other, he was certain of it.

V'rind had grown up with a number of brothers. Grown up in a mining hold too. She'd had her share of lumps, and easily as many more once she joined the weyr, and right now this guy was pissing her off. He wasn't worth her trouble, she knew that much, but he was just so...so arrogant! Talking down, LOOKING down at her. Well, he'd regret that swing soon enough.

She ducked away from his fist (because why else would he be closing in, his arms moving just like that?) enough to lessen the blow, though she bore the rest with little more than a grunt as her head jerked sideways. If she'd stepped away, perhaps he'd have missed entirely, but she'd stepped forward. A shimmering purpled bruise would rise up where his knuckles had dusted across her cheek, but that was tomorrow's worry. Now though? Now he was in her range, and she'd give as good as she got. He was a bit too tall to aim for the head right off, so instead she aimed...lower. Her knee was just the right height after all, and up it came, iron-hard thigh muscle bunching to drive the hard cap of bone between his own legs, provided he didn't dance away. If it shocked him enough to send him bending over, THEN she could aim for the head with a fist...and she would, if he was unlucky enough to not be expecting her to fight back. "Looks like your pride's going home a bit bruised, baby brown," She snarled. "A drudge could afford your wage if this is all it gets from the likes of you!"

-_Wish of Tevarae_-
*just shaking her head* Sorry, couldn't avoid the knee-to-the-groin

ShinosBee

Nerd

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:45 am
ShinosBee
That's ok XD I'm sorry too

The blow to his groin wasn't a surprise, but he didn't avoid it fully. The brush was enough to get a grunt of pain, eyes narrowing as he caught her fist heading for his face. Oh, he'd had women do that before. Men too. And men hit harder. Smiling a bit coolly at the girl, T'at decided to do one thing that he almost never dared. Slowly, he pushed her back, his form imposing as he backed her up To the wall. His eyes were turned in to her own, something other than simply anger there, "You think this is all you're going to get from me, little Blue?" Baby brown? A drudge? He'd killed men for money. He and Nessuth had been the top of their game as mercenaries. They had been the best, and now they were here. If she thought that he couldn't fight, well. He had one other option.

Mine, don't do this....please...

Ah, but his lifemate's plea went unheeded the moment her back touched the wall. He pinned her hand to it, grip tight, and then his mouth was on hers. It wasn't gentle or considerate. It was hard, full of the frustration and fury of his situation, of fighting with a pretty woman that just happened to push his buttons in such a way to lead him to resort to THIS.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:00 pm
He caught her damn punch and she snarled in his face as he closed with her, grappling and pushing her back. Her boots slid over the stone of the hall's floor, and despite all her efforts to twist free her back hit the wall before she could stop it. Across the weyr Krahsujunth snapped his jaws threateningly, legs bunching as he prepared to spring at the brown.

At the same second T'at's lips came crashing down onto hers, a flicker of gold erupted in the side of the weyrbowl's cliff wall—Uridith come out to bask and sun on her ledge, the early morning light bouncing off of her and blinding the blue. His heart, still caught in the chase from the night before, and his own desires gone unslaked...the blue's growl became a keen of frustrated want and he launched himself, twisting away to perch and stare with longing at the golden prize that had once more been denied to him.

V'rind's fury flashed white hot, and she tugged one hand free long enough to reach up, roughened fingers curling into claws to rake over his face...but instead ended up wound, threaded through his hair as she all but crushed herself to his taller form. She had no lady's soft lips, and her teeth clacked off his painfully for them both. Shard that gold, shard Krahsujunth, and shard herself for ever wanting to be a rider! But most of all, shard and crack and sear this damn man for seeming like a release valve for even a moment. She growled into his mouth and her teeth sank into his lower lip at the same time she gave a fierce tug at his hair.

At least she pulled away, gasping for breath and a smear of blood across her cheek. And then she did punch him, right across the face. She was smiling though, like something predatory, and she pulled back to jerk a thumb over her shoulder.

"M'weyr's that way...unless yours is closer."

-_Wish of Tevarae_-
*head in hands*

ShinosBee

Nerd

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:18 pm
ShinosBee

His own brown's frustrations were clear as he pressed her back. Her own fury echoed his, and when her smaller form was suddenly so close. Her fingers were in dark hair, and his hands instantly clung to her hips. Fingers bruised, mouth pressing all the more aggressively to hers until- OW! The bite got a snarl as his head was yanked back, dark eyes burning with promise, even as she struck him yet again. In a mix of desire and fury, he almost imagined his Dragon with whirling eyes, confused by His....thank Faranth the two had come to terms with the fact that he wasn't often the gentle one, "....Yours. I'm in the lower caverns...." Weyrless, he'd been...maybe for this one, he'd stick around...he kinda liked this game.

Growling again, he leaned in to bite at her ear, whispering a warm sound, "You can call me T'at if we even bother talking, little Blue." Let her lead him back to her Weyr. He could tell that Ness had taken wing to go try and work off some stress...which meant a long flight for the Brown.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:46 am
The next morning...

V'rind was fairly sure that she'd gotten drunk at some point, and either fallen down a number of flights of stairs, gotten into a fist fight with a wher, or possibly tried to fly thread. She hadn't even opened her eyes yet, but her body was WELL on the way to letting her know just what an idiot she was already. Dim memories of the gold flight came swimming up out of the darkness behind her eyelids, waking up once already with strange bodies, then getting angry...

Sharding cracked shells.

"Get the hell out of my weyr," Her voice croaked into the silence of the weyr. He--T'at--hadn't budged yet. She hadn't dared to look but one of his (or someone's at least) legs was still draped over hers. Even if it was someone else, they'd best scram if they knew what was best for them. "...crack your head in with a table leg..." The threat lost most of its aggression by the sheer lack of energy behind it. The jolt of wakefulness that had come with remembering had brought just so many aches and pains. Faranth's first egg, was it possible to just lay still forever? Slowly and with a muted groan she got an arm to twitch and then move, feeling gingerly along herself to make sure that contrary to how she felt, she was indeed still in one piece.

...were those bite marks...?!

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

ShinosBee

Nerd

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:43 am
He hurt in all the best ways. There was a pain in his neck, and several across his side. It had been absolutely wonderful, and painful, and angry. He'd slept like a brick for the first time in months, without a nightmare, without the pain that came with his past sneaking in. Beside her, his heavily tattooed and scarred body shifted, nose pressing in to a pillow as he was told to get out. Why would he bother? She was warm, she was just as aching as he was, and now he wanted her here...in her Weyr...With him, "Make me." Came the quiet murmur.

His lips pressed once to her neck, over one of the bites he'd placed there the night before, and then he inched to sit up ever so slightly, "We had a good night, and now I'm sore. I don't intend to move." Dark eyes moved over her, confused for the moment. He hadn't felt like this for anyone in quite some time...Beautiful, really, for a callous bluerider....

ShinosBee

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:18 am
The limp open-palmed slap of hr hand across his shoulder blade was the most she could muster at present in an attempt to drive him off. The fact that she felt scratching gouge marks in the flesh beneath her palm gave her some pleasure at least. He'd left his marks and she'd left some back. She was fairly sure if she bothered to open her eyes they'd both look like they'd been through a fight. Well, they had, she supposed, though it'd not ended as one. She sighed at the feel of lips at her throat, soothing the dull sting of irritated flesh there, chin lifting and head dropping to one side in what might look like a refusal to regard him, but really just served to give his little attentions better access.

"Good day and a night, at least. Feels like morning but it was already sharding morning..." She grumbled, finally cracking open one baleful blue eye to—yes, there was pale morning light filtering in from the weyr ledge. She hurt too well for it to have only been a candlemark... "What day's it?" Shards and shells she had wing drills most mornings. She was going to kill...T'at, she thought she vaguely remembered him saying? Actually kill him. If she survived drills.

The woman was halfway to sitting, one bare pale (aside from what looked alarmingly like a hickey or two) leg out from the furs when Krahsujunth's sullen, but finally sated voice broke through the haze of her mind. It is a restday. Lucky for you to have one the day after the day after a flight. She could tell from the feel of the blue's voice that he was not at her weyr. The impression of green, of pleasing enough but NOT gold, informed her that he'd either snagged a conveniently timed rising green or convinced one to humor him. Either way, both of their moods were...really remarkably improved.

All things considered, it was no surprise when she let herself fall back into the bed. And less of a surprise when she all but tore the furs off him to wrap about herself. "...Not bad for a guy who took a knee where the neckridges usually go," She offered. It was...only maybe a bit of a compliment.

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

ShinosBee

Nerd

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:07 pm
ShinosBee

There was a quiet hum of amusement as she complained, looking around as though she were perhaps even a little lost. Sweet girl. Y’know, he’d have to get her name. Some part of him vaguely remembered, but he was sleepy still, barely conscious even as she began to shift and talk. He wanted nothing more than to just stay laying down, resting. He had no wing drills, no practices to play with. Just his own life, his own occasional tasks to help out the weyr. “Does it matter what day it is?” He glanced at the light out of her weyr, then closed his eyes again. Fingers played against bared flesh, something there for him to see so that he could enjoy her for just a moment. They’d had so many rounds in just that day and a half….damn.

It wasn’t until she yanked the fur off of him to leave him bare before her that he rolled on to his side to look at her. Nothing to be embarrased about. Bites and bruises, as well as scratches, from her, and his multitude of scars from mercenary life, “...Well, honestly, Ness’ neckridges are harder than your knee, so.” It was a smirk on his lips as he said this, “You weren’t half bad either. More enjoyable than anyone I met while we were flying weyr to weyr.” He ignored Nessuth’s reminder that he’d not taken any bedmates aside from her since he was 19, eyes rolling slightly at his Dragon’s amusement. Ness liked to point out when he was deluding himself, “Like to think that you and I might get to know each other better...V’rind, wasn’t it?”  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:44 am
There was something just...just so enfuriating about him. Made her just want to punch that smug, satisfied smirk off his stupid face. He, she decided, did indeed look better a little roughed up. Shards. At the same time he was just...charming! No, that wasn't the right name. She had occasionally had a thing for 'bad boys' before, but not quite in this strain of attitude. Her eyes trailed over what she could see of the gouges she'd left across the tapestry of his skin, then over the edge of what was undeniably threadscore. Huh. Well, not a perfect match but. Her own skin was similarly bruised and bitten and littlered with red mouth-sized spots, and draped over one shoulder, from just above a breast and down to the edge of the shoulder blade on the same side was her own battle scar for the great enemy.

What a pair they must look.

"Hn, get to know each other better? No, afraid I've already gotten to know the best parts of you." She reached out to pat him almost fondly, though exactly where she patted betrayed the sly, smartass intent behind her words. "What, really though? Thought you'd be off and away as soon as you'd had enough. Another day or two, your brown must feel fighting fit. Or was I that good that you're ready to give it all up, swear yourself to high reaches, and confess your undying love?" Absolutely not. If he dared try any of that wher dung she'd break his stupid bits off, rather than bruise them next time.

"...but it was V'rind, yeah." Huh. Surprising he'd bothered to remember.

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

ShinosBee

Nerd

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:12 pm
ShinosBee

“Why would I feed you that crock of wher s**t?” He asked calmly, nuzzling his head in to his arms and tracing her thread scarring. He had his own marks, from the instruments of other humans, to the claws of beasts, to threadscore, and now her own nails would leave their own mark on his tapestry of injury...but...Why did he want to stick around? WELL, “Ness has been begging me to settle down for a while. I might be okay with selling our claws….he prefers having a home. Besides, you’re a good time. Why in the name of Faranth would I bother simpering over ‘undying love’.” He snorted, stretching out, and rolling to his back to show off his tattoos, a flying brown, beautiful sunlight streaming in gold ink, ranges of mountains in black, carefully etched across his chest and one shoulder, “I’m not cracked enough to go that far.”

That smirk got wider, “Are you?” Regardless, he was hungry, stomach rumbling softly as he reached up to her hair and tugged it ever so, “...You want to go eat, V’rind? Figure one of us goes and gets the food and comes on back to the weyr to just enjoy it all. Spend the day in bed.”  
[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff