Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
Obligatory Introduction Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cosplayer Skylar

Timid Wife

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 9:39 pm
User Image
My name is Skylar,
and I cosplay both on here and in rl c;
I hate posting picture of me though so ;c maybe some other time.

I cosplay A LOT of couples on here with my husband , Her Squall.
So far I have...
- Rinoa Heartilly - Original, Dance outfit, and Squalls outfit.
- Tifa Lockhart - Crisis Core, VII, Crisis Core
- Yuna Braska - Summoner , Gunner
- Lunafreya Nox Fleuret - Main one I suppose XD

I also have quite a few that aren't final fantasy related, like
- Kairi (I and II)
- Namine
- Claire Redfield
- Sailor Moon
- Sailor Mars
- Sailor Saturn

c; feel free to chat with me, and ask advice on cosplaying , and i'll help out the best i can.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 10:16 pm
PokeyHeadedBastard

Welcome to the guild, Howl. Lost access to the account, man, that sucks. Around what time would you say this happened? Back when Gaia was locking inactive accounts / back when they were being run by management that sucked? Or before all that went down?

As I suggested to Elena, feel free to start an RP thread up if you're interested in it. If need be, I'll make a whole RP sub-forum for it.

If you have any suggestions, shout them out. I'm open to ideas.

Have you posted your cosplays over in the Cosplay help area? It's an area to help others, get ideas and show case your's. Probably could have titled the thing better when I was making the guild.

Thanks, I will definitely keep that in mind. And it happened between inactive account deleting and crappy management era. Doesn't matter too much now, though, I caught up with all my cosplays and more. As for suggestions ahhh....

Nope, can't think of anything just yet but I will be sure to voice myself should a thought arise.

HowlAvalon

Versatile Hero

10,875 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Selfie King Prompto

High-functioning Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 9:39 am
Alright, how is everyone doing? You can just call me Panda. That's my nickname. Real name is Tammy, i'm 34 years old and I live in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. I got into playing Final Fantasy when I first got my hands on a PS1 OMG THOSE WERE THE DAYS! VII was my first game which I played with my hubby. Then we switched to 8 and got all the GF's and beat that game, favorite part was when Squall did his special move Lionheart. I kept yelling at the screen Lionheart Lionheart XD. Anyways this is NOT my only account on gaia I have actually been around since 2008. My main account is lll Rikku lll if any oldies are around they may recognize that name. I also have xLadyYunaofSpirax and Aerith Dreamkey. I love drawing art, and yeah so there you go XD  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 1:54 pm
Hiya! My Names Just A Coffee Stain,Im an artist from NYC who cant get enough of gaming,cartoons and manga!! I'm really bad at explaining myself so it's best just to talk to me! xD;;

Cosplays that i own: 30(8 pages of outfits)

My Square Enix related cosplays are:

WoFF (The World of Final Fantasy):
Reynn,Hauyn,Lann
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
TWEWY (The World Ends With You):
Neku Sakuraba

User Image

Dream Cosplays:
Children Of Mana
Moon Diver  

Just A Coffee Stain

Grumpy Sweetheart

20,475 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 3:56 pm
HowlAvalon
PokeyHeadedBastard

Welcome to the guild, Howl. Lost access to the account, man, that sucks. Around what time would you say this happened? Back when Gaia was locking inactive accounts / back when they were being run by management that sucked? Or before all that went down?

As I suggested to Elena, feel free to start an RP thread up if you're interested in it. If need be, I'll make a whole RP sub-forum for it.

If you have any suggestions, shout them out. I'm open to ideas.

Have you posted your cosplays over in the Cosplay help area? It's an area to help others, get ideas and show case your's. Probably could have titled the thing better when I was making the guild.

Thanks, I will definitely keep that in mind. And it happened between inactive account deleting and crappy management era. Doesn't matter too much now, though, I caught up with all my cosplays and more. As for suggestions ahhh....

Nope, can't think of anything just yet but I will be sure to voice myself should a thought arise.

That sucks, though there was...an announcement / staff notice awhile back that said any account that had issues with all that, PM them, because they were undoing all that. Which means you MIGHT still be able to get it back. Worth a try anyway....  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 4:00 pm
Selfie King Prompto
Alright, how is everyone doing? You can just call me Panda. That's my nickname. Real name is Tammy, i'm 34 years old and I live in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. I got into playing Final Fantasy when I first got my hands on a PS1 OMG THOSE WERE THE DAYS! VII was my first game which I played with my hubby. Then we switched to 8 and got all the GF's and beat that game, favorite part was when Squall did his special move Lionheart. I kept yelling at the screen Lionheart Lionheart XD. Anyways this is NOT my only account on gaia I have actually been around since 2008. My main account is lll Rikku lll if any oldies are around they may recognize that name. I also have xLadyYunaofSpirax and Aerith Dreamkey. I love drawing art, and yeah so there you go XD

Welcome to the guild. Feel free to drag all your accounts in if you'd like. =D

Do you still have your original PS? I still do. Hm, favorite part of 8, I'd have to say the parts with Laguna and his crew. Man, we need an 8 spin off of just them. Another favorite part about 8, was the GF move 'Devour' and eating the monsters... XD

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 4:03 pm
Just A Coffee Stain
Hiya! My Names Just A Coffee Stain,Im an artist from NYC who cant get enough of gaming,cartoons and manga!! I'm really bad at explaining myself so it's best just to talk to me! xD;;

Cosplays that i own: 30(8 pages of outfits)

My Square Enix related cosplays are:

WoFF (The World of Final Fantasy):
Reynn,Hauyn,Lann
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
TWEWY (The World Ends With You):
Neku Sakuraba

User Image

Dream Cosplays:
Children Of Mana
Moon Diver

Welcome to the guild! Those are some good looking cosplays. I've started TWEWY, not had a chance to finish it. It's on my ever growing list of things to do.

Feel free to post them all up if you feel like in this thread: Cosplay stuff here
I'm always interested to get ideas / see what other people come up with.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 4:15 pm
His Rinoa
User Image
My name is Skylar,

So far I have...

- Kairi (I and II)
- Namine
- Claire Redfield
- Sailor Moon
- Sailor Mars
- Sailor Saturn

c; feel free to chat with me, and ask advice on cosplaying , and i'll help out the best i can.

=O A fellow Resident Evil fan and cosplayer huh? Nice. I've got two Gaia cosplays of my own from RE.

Should post up your images of your gaia accounts over in the cosplay area for the rest of us to admire.

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 4:19 pm
Lovely Brawler
PokeyHeadedBastard
Lovely Brawler
PokeyHeadedBastard
Lovely Brawler
Hello o.o
I'm Amanda but you may call me by Teefah if you like xD, in my 20's and from the United States.

Um as you can see I am cosplaying as my own version of Tifa Lockhart from FFVII because I'm a broke a** bish xD HAHA

Anyways.. Final Fantasy VII has always been my favorite game since.. day one it came out.

I do have other accounts such as Lily of the Ancients, Stellarum Nocte but this one is my main so I am always around so yeah. If you wanna chat and be friends, go for it. I suck at intro's lol

Welcome to the guild! =D
Feel free to drag your other names in if you'd like to as well.
Your Tifa cosplay looks fine to me. But I feel your pain on the broke part. Barret doesn't pay us enough!

Why thank you Cloud! biggrin
And thank youuuuu again.
It's just my own version of Tifa. Until.. I get more.. gil you know.
I'm going have to give Barret a talking to and maybe he'll pay us more! D:

Yes, give him a good talking to. He seems to listen to you.
Do you have a design in mind for which of Tifa's outfits you wanted to make? Her usual one? The one from the past? Her...uh...visiting the Don's outfit?

I guess he listens to me because.. I am scary when I am mad.
Wellllll Cloud~ I may not do the last one you mentioned -coughs-
I am leaning in between her Crisis Core outfit and her Advent Children. I found the PERFECT item for her Advent Children, its that 'On That Day' item but.. it is pretty expensive. It's like 500 bil. I don't have enough money for that. So the Crisis Core one may be easier and her original outfit.

I've seen that item. And it is very expensive. -turns pockets inside out- Nothing but pocket fluff here. >/
( To be fair though, her Don outfit would be easy to get. ) XD
The past / crisis core outfit shouldn't be too difficult. I think we have most of those items either in the gold shop or very cheap any more in the MP.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 4:26 pm
PokeyHeadedBastard
His Rinoa
User Image
My name is Skylar,

So far I have...

- Kairi (I and II)
- Namine
- Claire Redfield
- Sailor Moon
- Sailor Mars
- Sailor Saturn

=O A fellow Resident Evil fan and cosplayer huh? Nice. I've got two Gaia cosplays of my own from RE.

Should post up your images of your gaia accounts over in the cosplay area for the rest of us to admire.

I just cosplay them all on this one account xD i have a non-cosplay account though.  

Cosplayer Skylar

Timid Wife

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 4:31 pm
His Rinoa
PokeyHeadedBastard
His Rinoa
User Image
My name is Skylar,

So far I have...

- Kairi (I and II)
- Namine
- Claire Redfield
- Sailor Moon
- Sailor Mars
- Sailor Saturn

I just cosplay them all on this one account xD i have a non-cosplay account though.

I gotcha. Which means we'll get to see them eventually.
I've actually made mine all separate accounts.
Gets idea for a cosplay on gaia, inner battle with my self NOT needing yet another damn account on here, typically loses, makes an account anyway... <---typically how mine goes.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 6:09 pm
PokeyHeadedBastard
His Rinoa
PokeyHeadedBastard
His Rinoa
User Image
My name is Skylar,

So far I have...

- Kairi (I and II)
- Namine
- Claire Redfield
- Sailor Moon
- Sailor Mars
- Sailor Saturn

Gets idea for a cosplay on gaia, inner battle with my self NOT needing yet another damn account on here, typically loses, makes an account anyway... <---typically how mine goes.

Yeah XD i just feel like its easier to keep track of the 2 the have like 10 different accounts for all my cosplays  

Cosplayer Skylar

Timid Wife

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 6:30 pm
His Rinoa
PokeyHeadedBastard
His Rinoa
PokeyHeadedBastard
His Rinoa
User Image
My name is Skylar,

So far I have...

- Kairi (I and II)
- Namine
- Claire Redfield
- Sailor Moon
- Sailor Mars
- Sailor Saturn

Yeah XD i just feel like its easier to keep track of the 2 the have like 10 different accounts for all my cosplays

-Holds up two sheets of paper- Master name and password list. Or I'd forget half of them.

Think I do it because there is something satisfying having a name that goes with the cosplay. But then my lazy a** has to code a profile...

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 6:38 pm
PokeyHeadedBastard

Another reason I don't have each cosplay XD I suck at profiles.  

Cosplayer Skylar

Timid Wife

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 7:02 pm
His Rinoa
PokeyHeadedBastard

Another reason I don't have each cosplay XD I suck at profiles.

I've got too many I need to update / do / tweak.
Your profile looks fine, by the way.

Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces