[PRP] Sunsets on the beach (T'rel, Tassy, Bekah) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 11:46 am
T'rel had known about his younger brother's feelings for a certain apprentice healer for almost as long as Tassiel had had them. Tassiel hadn't said anything, but with his tendency to leave gifts and things for the girl, he knew. He'd even mentioned it to Bekah--it'd been an accident! He could keep secrets, really!

He knew today was Bekah's day off. He'd headed to her quarters and knocked. "Bekah! A group of friends and I are going to be on the beach this evening, you should come! I'll take you on Tyalith." The group of friends was Tassiel. The poor kid was so smitten, and so afraid to admit how he felt... T'rel felt the need to help. He'd told Tass to meet him on the beach.

He planned on leaving them both on the beach with a picnic basket.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:02 am
Bekah had been keeping herself busy, it was her restday from her apprentice duties but she struggled to switch off, she liked being there for those under her care. Shed just been shooed out of the infirmary, having just been asking innocently if they needed help, to be informed roughly NO, to go and rest.

She was sitting down, repairing some of her slightly worn clothing, (hey it helped to keep sewing skills honed, whether it be socks or a big wound) when T'rel knocked on her door, she automatically answered "Come in!" as she was just finishing up patching the tear in an older dress, barely looking up when he entered. She'd once had a little childish crush on the rider but it had been brief, they suited one another as friends, she realised that quickly and had laughed the momentary feeling off in private.

"oh, well i was going to repair my things today....." she hesitated, she didn't really need to fix old things, she could afford a new dress or two if she needed it and some was even supplied for her apprenticeship, her 'uniform' as such, just like Rider's fighting garb. She knew T'rels brother had been leaving her little gifts and had been flattered, but awkward, worrying about a number of silly, trivial things, in truth she rather liked the young man in return but she kept herself busy, especially considering her fleeting feeling for his older brother, but over time, the gifts and thoughtfullness behind them, had her falling for him, not that she'd admit it ... in fact sitting in the middle of a shelf was a small bunch of flowers, left at her door just the day before, they made her room smell lovely, and she smiled everytime she looked at them.  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:41 am
"Oh, were you?" T'rel did have the kindness to pause at this reasoning before shrugging. "Bekah, come on. It's beautiful today. You can repair these any time; there's only going to be this day once." Because he was fairly sure that he wouldn't be able to convince Tassiel to try again. Not if he was left standing at the beach.

"It'll be fun. I have food set out, and I think I've found the best spot for viewing the water." And the sunset. At his core, T'rel was a hopeless romantic. He wanted his brother--and his friend--to be together, happy. Like he and Tyila were.

"There's food," he continued.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:16 pm
Bekah sighed, more because she knew it was as pointless to argue with T'rel, as it was to will the sun not to rise. "okay okay T'rel ... fine, give me a minute" she chuckled, putting her things aside.

"alright, shoo, let me just get changed" she said, pushing him out of the doorway "im convinced okay, just go, i'll be out in just a minute" she gave him an exasperated smile before shutting the door on her friend.

She got dressed quickly into something more appropriate for a picnic, she also grabbed a shawl, just in case the weather turned. "alright T'rel, where are we going?" she asked, opening her door and stepping out.  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:41 am
"To the lake," T'rel said, and smiled at her. He'd told Tass to meet them there too; it'd be nice. He offered Bekah his hand. "Want to walk, or do you want to take Tyalith?"

I would like to take you to Tassiel. He is waiting rather impatiently. He paces the beach, There was no secret there now, Tyalith had said it to both of them.

T'rel frowned slightly. "That was supposed to be a secret!" He complained. He looked to Bekah. "Please come? He's liked you for ages and I don't know how else to make him admit it."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:49 am
Bekah brightened, she liked the lake, especially at sunset, it was pretty, but she barely managed to get to go. She thought about it and took his hand, but before she could answer him, Tyalith spoke.

She raised an eyebrow at T'rel "a group of friends you said..." she commented, a small smirk playing on her lips. "you really expected lovely Tyalith to keep it a secret?" she laughed. "So you've told me before" she sighed a tiny sigh "alright, i'll come, i wouldn't want to disappoint Tyalith, or Tass" a slightly more dreamy smile moved across her face, along with a tiny blush "can't leave him hanging"  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:33 pm
"Just one friend," T'rel admitted then, and smiled rather ruefully. He'd meant it to be a surprise. "Try to be nice," he added, "It's about time he admits it." It'd been two turns of Tass giving her gifts and two turns of T'rel listening to him talk about her.

"I should've known she couldn't keep a secret!" He complained, but he grinned and shook his head.

Secrets are no fun, Mine. Bekah needed to know! I did not tell Tassiel.

"Well. That's that," T'rel sighed and led Bekah to Tyalith. He helped her get up onto Tyalith. "Let's go. Ready?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:40 am
Bekah frowned at T'rel "im always nice" she chuckled, she'd known about the gifts ever since he had told her about his brother's feelings, she just didn't know what to say, between that and her work, she never thought she had time for a partner ...

"Don't you blame her!" she scolded T'rel when he admonished his dragon for tattling, "you could have just TOLD me" she sighed with a smile "Tyalith is the sweetest green i know!.... Aren't you Tyalith sweetheart?" she said to the dragon as they arrived, accepting the help to get on and securing herself. "as i'll ever be" she murmured  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:47 am
"I know, I just--" was worried. He didn't want Tassiel to have to keep it a secret any longer. He'd kept it quiet for so long, and yet hadn't by being so obvious. "I know," he amended.

"She's nosy," he complained, "And she never keeps anything quiet." But he did smile at Bekah. He knew she and Tyalith got along splendidly.

I am the sweetest green on all Pern, Tyalith replied, bending to allow them aboard. I have kept your secret from mine's clutchmate, and even mine, but you will have to tell him now. I will tell him if you do not.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:53 am
Bekah smiled and patted T'rel on the arm "it's ok, you're just looking out for your brother, i wish i knew what that was like" She closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths.

"She's the best dragon on all Pern!" she stated, patting the dragon before mounting. "Don't you dare" she growled at Tyalith, This is between Tass and me" she added, silently.  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:09 am
"Hey, I look out for you too," T'rel promised. He gave Bekah a smile and a playful push. She'd always been a sister to him. "The best dragon on Pern?" he echoed, and grinned. "I don't know about that. She's feeding you lies. Don't let her tell you how amazing she is, Bekah, she'll never stop talking."

If you don't tell him, I'll tell him. You haven't told him and I have waited so long for him to know so I can tell Mishaath about you two. Then, Mishaath and I will talk about you for a while, until you get less exciting. But you should tell him soon. I like soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:19 am
Bekah gave T'rel a mock punch to the shoulder, "i know, i know" she laughed. "Who says it's her telling me? i tell her all the time that she is" she smirked "she has to be to put up with her Rider" chuckling she patted Tyalith's soft hide beneath her, briefly wondering what it would be like to have a dragon herself, but then she wouldn't be able to move up in her work and she SO wanted to heal.

"Ty, don't you dare!" she thought, frowning "why do you think we're going to the beach you silly" she added, adding an amused tone to her thought, softening the semi scolding. "NO gossiping Tyalith" she said out lout with a laugh.  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:36 am
“It’s you!” T’rel grinned and climbed up behind Bekah. “You’ve been telling her all those things so she’s vainer than ever!” He shook his head and laughed. He should’ve known!

The green paused. Oh. That’s why! You’re going to tell him how you feel? At last! I will be able to tell everyone about how adorable you two are!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:47 am
Bekah grinned "Of course!" she laughed, "But only because it's true, isn't it Tya sweetie?" she loved the green, maybe just as much as she could have loved one of her own, at least Tyalith liked talking to her.

"yes that's why so you'd better keep quiet!" she threatened "or i won't keep telling you how great you are, in fact i might not even visit!" he threats were hollow, because she'd never stop telling Tyalith she was lovely or stop seeing her dragon friend. "don't you dare" she added, concerning telling everyone, "you will wait til we say something" she muttered  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:05 pm
It is true, Mine. I am one of the best dragons. Mishaath is the best green, though. The Best. She wasn’t sure how to explain why that was, though. T’rel grinned and shook his head. “She doesn’t take her own advice,” he said.

But why? After you tell him, we can tell everyone! They’ll be all happy!  
[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff