Submit

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 3:41 pm
The flight had been something that he wished he could avoid. He vaguely recalled going to the Goldrider's room, lost in Nessuth's feelings and gaze. He remembered being pushed out after, and finding someone that he'd simply GRABBED and kissed. What had actually happened after that, the rider had no knowledge, feeling only emotions and touches as he was taken back to a Weyr. Now, as morning began to dawn, there was the usual nightmares that plagued him beginning to surface. The body beside him would feel slight thrashing, feel fingers grabbing slightly in to the bed beneath them as T'at shifted back and forth.

A young face, sneering up at him from the chair, demanding work. A smirk at T'at saying yes. The smell of a plant-based poison being dripped in to his ink, watching as it began to be tapped in to skin, listening to the candidate whine about how much it hurt. The pleasure that the other wouldn't know.
Being caught, grabbed, roughed up. The anger, the yelling, Nessuth's fear. Being told he was not allowed in his home any longer. The feeling of sickness as he stumbled from his weyr with only the clothes on his back....

The people that had died since...because of him. It was like swirling ghosts around his face, screaming of what he'd done.

And this was when T'at shot up, the warm body beside him unnoticed as he SCREAMED in fear. His face was lowered in to his hands, bare body curling in to a ball as he took in gasping, shaking breaths. All his fault...This was wrong, not where he was staying in this weyr...not his place....Where was Ness? They always curled up together....

DarkHikari

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 5:25 pm
N'var had been disappointed in the outcome of the flight, feeding off of Soreth's disdain at being beaten out. Still, deep down he knew that it didn't matter so long as there were eggs on the sands. So he had been more than happy to feel the warmth of flight-fevered flesh pressed into his. And he'd gone with it, stumbling back to his weyr and giving in, deciding to let morning light sort out post flight problems. He woke to the thrashing beside him, sitting up in a dream fueled haze to reach out and comfort the person beside him, groggily convinced that it was Kyt. When the usual calming hand failed to stop the tossing and turning he rubbed the sleep from his eyes and looked over. Hm...that's definitely not Kyt. Oh...the flight...of course. He shook his head at himself and let out a small grin. He'd really stepped in it now, because that was certainly not the lovely curvy form of his usual bedmate type. Still, he seemed to be struggling with nightmares, which N'var had plenty of experience dealing with. Carefully he moved from his bed and found his own clothes, before collecting clothes that were not his own and folding them to set aside for the moment. He didn't bother trying to wake the other, knowing full well that he would wake on his own soon enough. Most likely...the scream cut into his thoughts and he nodded to himself, just like that.

He stayed quiet while the other male acclimated himself to his surroundings and woke up enough to realize he was no longer stuck in whatever dream had been plaguing him. "Good morning." He kept his tone soft and neutral for the time being, waiting to judge the other man's reaction before he went further. Instead he motioned to the pile of clothes he had just folded. "Found your clothes. I think they're all there. Don't mind looking for whatever I may have missed though. Just got to know what to look for."

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 10:47 am
T'at took a good few minutes to adjust, his Brown crooning in his mind to soothe him, to make him feel more at ease after the nightmare that still thrummed against his head. Rubbing his temples, he studied the man across from him. One of the Riders that was from this place....of course it was a rider. Nessuth was reminding him that it was okay, that his body DID feel more relaxed today than usual. Nonetheless, T'at couldn't help but just stare at N'var for a moment. This was not his borrowed weyr. This was one of the other Riders whose dragon had been in the flight, or so he assumed. Nessuth remembered most of the wings and hides that had been around him. Nonetheless, it meant that he'd found himself in bed with someone he didn't know. There was such a risk to those sorts of things.

Glancing at his clothes, he quietly took his shirt, sliding it over his head, and then his underthings and trousers, "....Morning..." He muttered softly. his head down, dark hair fluttering loose around his face, "Guessing the flight ended well. I feel pretty relaxed. Thanks." What else did you say? The last person he'd endured flightlust with had been a friend...

DarkHikari

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 3:01 pm
N'var continued to wait patiently for the man to adjust. He had years of practice thanks to Kyt after all. That thought brought a gentle smile to his face. 'You are doing it again N'varmine. Stop before you disturb your guest.' Soreth yawn and shifted his position from where he had settled after the flight. His disappointment at failing to catch Uridith tinged his tone, leaving it sharper than normal. N'var sighed and shook his head, both at himself and his brown. He stood and walked to grab a pitcher of water and filled two cups, returning to offer one of them to T'at. "Seems so. Soreth tells me it was a bronze that finally caught her. It should be a good clutch. Not like I remember much of last night on my own." He grinned sheepishly and reached up to rub at the back of his head. "Feel free to stay here as long as you need. When you're ready I can point you in any direction you like. Not sure how familiar you are with the Weyr." He trailed off and shrugged to himself, just as awkward as the other clearly was. Now that he'd had some time to really look at the other man, N'var had finally recognized him as one of those riders who was just passing through, held at High Reaches only until his injuries healed.
-_Wish of Tevarae_-

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:27 pm
DarkHikari

Those deep blue eyes turned to N'var as he spoke, that gaze oddly calm. The water was welcome, helping to draw T'at to sit and take stock of himself. He'd certainly lain with someone, and another rider, but it was clear that he was ready to get him out. At least, that was how the man perceived it. Downing the water, the Rider stood to his feet, and revealed his naked form. Scars. Threadscoring across his shoulder, down his back. The lines were still angry red, near-glowing against his flesh as he began to gather his clothes off the floor, "...Look, I will be alright. It's not like I do not have some kind of understanding of how Weyrs work, and I took a bit to...learn." God, he felt like an a**, but...N'var clearly was elsewhere. Just brush the guy off...let it go.  
[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games