Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:54 pm
Deejaye's May 2017 LL Breedings

THESE ARE LOW LUCK ONLY. THIS MEANS YOUR COUPLE MUST QUALIFY FOR LOW LUCK. if you do not know what that means, you couple is probably not lowluck. I WILL LOOK OVER ALL THE ENTRIES TO MAKE SURE YOUR COUPLE QUALIFIES. thanks (:

Please note I'm slow to make lists unless I have a list maker, so dw if it takes awhile for me to update it/put it together!
THANK YOU PAHIL everyone worship the almighty feet juicer because she volunteered to make my list for me i luv her heart heart

Starts: Now
Ends: Tues May 2 @ 5:00 PM CST
This will close whether or not I'm here!

I stole my format from Uta who stole it from HG who stole it from Mind! whoo thievery all around (; thanks!

Slots
Low luck: 2-5
2 guaranteed rolled. Depending on the amount of effort I feel it'll take, I may take on more via CCing or rolling. (;

Payment
  • PAY WHAT YOU WANT: Each pairing/person pays what they really want to. If you wanna pay anything, you don't have to.

Rules
  • Since rules change periodically when the need arises, please make sure you are up to date on everything listed here. Failure to do so will result in disqualification. We are not obligated to inform you if you have broken a rule.
  • Post certed images. It helps us see soquili without having to click every link! If you don't have a cert, a thumbnailed uncert will suffice, along with a link proving the soquili's eligibility (eg. a cert request made some months ago).
  • Provide full names. This applies to both the soquili and all owners. Please make sure they're spelled correctly as we copy the information directly from the form.
  • Fill out the form completely. If we spot something wrong, we'll point it out so it can be reposted.
  • Forms cannot be edited if it affects the list. Once the couple is put on the main list, we will not be going back and re-checking every form. However, you are allowed to edit anything that doesn't affect the list, such as adding uncerts, teepee links, throwbacks, or form modifiers. If you need to edit anything past that, see the next bullet point.
  • If you need to fix anything that changes the list, (be it by our request or your own) state in this thread that you are voiding your listed entry and that you’ll be reposting. After that, you may post the new form. (Again, reposting is only necessary if you make any edits that affect the lists.)
  • Uncerts are preferred, but not required. Please link to uncerts if you have access to them. They let us see the pet more clearly, and pass on small traits that we may have otherwise missed.
  • Each person can be involved in no more than two pairs in each raffle. One person may enter both of the couples they are involved with themselves if they need to, but make CERTAIN that couples are not posted twice. Work out ahead of time with your breeding partners who will be responsible for entering in a pair. If they are entered twice, they will be disqualified from that raffle. Furthermore, you must have basket rights to the breeding (and therefore own or co-own one of the parents) in order to post the breeding. Proxying is not permitted.
    If you do not have breeding rights to a soquili you co-own, then it does not count towards your two-couple limit, but you may NOT receive a basket from that breeding in any way, shape, or form.
  • You may only win two breedings per month total (via CC or raffled breeding slots. Bribes do not count). If someone wins a breeding raffle slot, then they may only enter one couple for the remainder of the month's raffles.
  • Major mistakes that are spotted after winners have been rolled, such as triple-entries into the breeding raffle or lack of permission, can result in a nullification of the win. It is in your best interest to spot these ahead of time so that they can be corrected, or extraneous pairs removed instead of nullifying all of your chances.
  • IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK OVER MY LIST. I am human and I make mistakes, I may accidentally leave people off the list and this is not on purpose. However I will keep the list updated as much as possible and it is your responsibility to make sure I didn't miss you on the list. I WILL NOT be rolling or taking on an extra slot if I did miss you, so please check.

! REMINDERS !

BREEDING AND PERMISSIONS
It is required for both owners to post permission for the breeding in the MATES AND PERMISSION THREAD prior to the close of the raffle in order to be eligible for raffles.

UNLESS BOTH PARTIES HAVE POSTED PERMISSION IN THE PERMISSION THREAD (not this one, but the permission thread) BY THE TIME THE RAFFLE CLOSES, THEY ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE RAFFLE AND WILL BE REMOVED. This also includes co-owners; if you co-own a soquili and your agreement involves agreeing on mates or breeding, BOTH co-owners have to have posted permission.

CO-OWNERSHIP
If one of the co-owners of a Soq in a pairing is NOT getting baskets from the breeding, please put the co-ownership agreement link in the form in the appropriate place and say who does or does not have breeding rights. We will assume that any pairing submitted without a form counts the breeding toward ALL co-owners. If it's not in the co-ownership agreement, the co-owner forfeiting will need to post here saying as much.

Remember guys, if an owner has no rights to this breeding it MEANS NO RIGHTS. Aka, you cannot gift nor co-own a basket with the person with no rights.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:55 pm
Entry Form
(One per couple. Read rules in the first post before editing posted forms.)

[quote="Mothername x Fathername"]

Entry Code:
[code]Mothername (owners) x Fathername (owners)

[b]Mother:[/b]
[img]CERT[/img]
[url=]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=]Nekkid[/url] | [url=]Markings[/url] | [url=]Feral[/url] (purewalker only) )
[b]pregnant stage:[/b] [url=]I have one already[/url] / I want one / No thanks

[b]Father:[/b]
[img]CERT[/img]
[url=]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=]Nekkid[/url] | [url=]Markings[/url] | [url=]Feral[/url] (purewalker only) )

[b]Co Ownership?:[/b] (List who isn't getting baskets, AND link to the co-ownership agreement)
[b]Teepees:[/b] (While this is not mandatory it would make our lives easier if you were able to post links to the teepees of the owners for easy stat checking later on.)

[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b] [url=LINK][ X ][/url]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Lifemate?:[/b] Yes/No

[b]RP Approved?:[/b] Yes/No

[b]Low Luck?:[/b] Yes!

[list=1]
[*] list of attempts
[/list]

[b]Same Breed Variants:[/b] (Allows colorists to use templated wings/tails/horns other than the ones the parents have.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]Templates to Avoid:[/b] (If there are breed templates you'd like to avoid, post here. PLEASE NOTE: ONLY LIST TRAITS THE PARENTS THEMSELVES DO NOT HAVE.)

[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] (Saying yes gives the colorist a bit more freedom in the breeding. Throwbacks can come from previous generations from the parents, this mean grandparents/etc. For 1st gens this would mean mystery traits. NOTE: Just because you say yes doesn't mean you'll get throwback traits. It only gives the colorist the OK to play around. Nothing more. You also don't get to choose which throwback traits are picked.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link to all parents (and grandparents/etc) NOTE: LINKS ONLY. NO IMG TAGGING)[/quote]

Additional Form Modifiers
I understand some other colorists put in more modifiers than the two below. I do not offer all the modifiers so please be aware my breedings are not quite as customizeable as some other. :3 Sorry!
(Optional)

Twins & Triplets
If you want the possibility of twins or triplets (if applicable) please post this at the top of your form. This gives me the option of giving your pony a twin or triplet of the same gender with minimal color or edit changes. Saying yes does not guarantee you will get them, it simply give me the option. Only post if you want the option -- if you don't, ignore this modifier!

[size=18][color=red][b]Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets![/b][/color][/size]
[b]Twins?:[/b] Yes/No
[b]Triplets if Applicable?:[/b] Yes/No

Bald Ponies
If you have a bald parent or both parents are bald, their offspring will get hair with a random style thrown into the mix. If you would rather just have a bald kid, please add the following to your form.

[size=18][color=red][b]I Have a Bald Pony and DON'T want random hair mixed in![/b][/color][/size]

Bearded Ponies
While we have no issues with facial hair, if you don't fill this out we'll likely be a little more hesitant of adding it to even the sons. Please note: facial hair is NOT 'fluffy fur'. Examples: Facial Hair vs. Fluffy Fur

[size=18][color=brown][b]FACIAL HAIR[/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Do you want the facial hair to be passed on[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]Just on Males? (If you say no, there's a chance of a bearded chick)[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]I love Fluffy fur. Do you? 83[/b]: (facial hair can be turned into fluff instead!)

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:56 pm
lists make me dead on the inside
(but they make pahil feel alive)

List

Quote:

Page 1
  1. Astraea (AstoriaFallen) x Skaalbjorn (Wasteland Wyvern)
  2. Hakumei (Amira Keller) x Bedwyr (Mahogany Sunset)
  3. Vanya (Nyx Queen of Darkness) x Voodoo (Amirynth)
  4. Gullveig (Calixita) x Milo'Koa (Scaramouche Fandango)
  5. Rennigan (Revolutionary Roniel) x Tsubasa (Yoko Lorako)
  6. Jaziel (Mia Lovasz) x Ziru (Caitlyn Hellstorm & Wrath of Kant)
  7. Ilyrana (Mahogany Sunset) x Okeanos (Rhyleigh)
    Yuuka (Kyrieko) x Taith (mistalina13) [won a slot]
  8. Mystic Lyric (Lunadriel) x Rosiotti (Celestial Requiem)
  9. Hermione Granger (Yoko Lorako) x Fred Weasley (Ragers)
  10. Salmon (XxXPandamoniumXxX) x Captain Alpin (Summer Raaven)

Page 2
  11. Sheria (Candle Wick Ghost) x Giuseppe (Ryuukishin)
  12. Thera of Annu (Thalea) x Azrael (Ryuukishin)
  13. Arachna (catmagick) x Shadow (Kara Asumie)
  14. Nocturne (Sabin Duvert) x Messiah (Naita & DivineSaturn)
  15. Lihi Xiang (LydaLynn) x Nostalion (Pandora Talie)
  16. Sunset's Coda (tefla) x Illarion (Nyx Queen of Darkness)
  17. Roxy (ramenli) x Carwyn (ATh e a r t)
  18. Li Ronen Xolani (dawns_aura) x Brynden 'Bloodraven' Rivers (dawns_aura)
  19. Gogol (.Tortured. .Pumpkin.) x Legion (Kamiki)
  20. Calixto Rosario de Papillio (hanging gallow) x Lockes (belloblossom)
  21. Vanya Caladwen (Niyaru Delacroix) x Caym Quinn Dupre (Candle Wick Ghost & Niyaru Delacroix)
  22. Makutu (junglerunner) x Mr. Branson (Pepzilla)
  23. Árvakr (junglerunner) x Damien (Meeki & Outbreak Signal)
  24. Deneb (Lady Argentum Draconis) x Dacian (AislingJuno)
  25. Legolas (Sleet Tempest Snape & Niloufer) x Lady Requiem (Sleet Tempest Snape)
  26. Fiorella (Pollack) x Maral De Luxure (sage_the_vampric_angel)
  27. Isa (Rockerwolfie1616) x Wallace (.Tortured. .Pumpkin.)

Page 3
  28. Aguta Gatherer of the Dead (kaliskanny) x Xanatos Serdear (Divena & DivenasMom)
  29. Marinette Ge-Rouge (Rhyleigh) x Fiachra (Lunarflowermaiden)
  30. Tairyn Ezbra (She-Ra of Etheria) x Brutus (Darkmoon Dancer)
  31. Aria's Rhapsody (ArashiX) x Payton (x_Faux Affliction_x)
  32. Indilwen (Thalea) x Eyota (Thalea)
    Enali ver Rash (SkyDragono) x Itzal (Rhyleigh) [triple entry]
  33. Discordia (II Paradox II) x Requies Aeterna (o-Elixir-o)
  34. Lullaby (C o w b o y P e e p) x Brooklyn Willow (Pink Pandah Bear)
  35. Laurelin (Tsunake) x Chimalsi (Lady_Ourania)
  36. Daylene (Moxxiie) x Svartaf (Thrivis)
  37. Olive (Rita Zyon) x Merrick (Rita Zyon)
  38. Chosovi (XxXPandamoniumXxX) x Gareth (Regal Renegade)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:00 pm
Astraea x Skaalbjorn

Entry Code:
Astraea (AstoriaFallen) x Skaalbjorn (Wasteland Wyvern)

Soquili 1 Name: Astraea
User Image
Nekkid Uncert

Soquili 2 Name: Skaalbjorn
User Image
UNCERT Markings

Pregnant Stage:I want one
Co Ownership?:
Teepees: AstoriaFallens Teepee | Wasteland Wyverns Teepee

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ] (accepted)
---Lifemate?: No

RP Approved?: No

Twins/Triplets?: Yes

Livestream?: Yes

Low Luck?: Yes

Same Breed Variants: Yes
---Templates to Avoid: Sturdy Footed with or without fetlocks for Cerynei and any other Kalona tail besides Skaals father. I like the antlers mom has on females but not on males, otherwise I dislike all antlers minus the 8-point and the elk antlers, those two are fine.

Throwbacks?: Yes
---Link to previous Generations: Skaal Father
Skaal Mother

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:01 pm
Hakumei x Bedwyr

Entry Code:
Hakumei (Amira Keller) x Bedwyr (Mahogany Sunset)

Soquili 1 Name: Hakumei
User Image
UNCERT (we can't find the uncert that has the glow sprites)

Soquili 2 Name: Bedwyr
User Image
UNCERT

Pregnant Stage: I want one
Co Ownership?: N/A
Teepees: Amira | Maho

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ]
---Lifemate?: Yes

Twins/Triplets?: No

---Templates to Avoid: Female leg up pose

---Link to previous Generations: N/A

Phail Ninja
Fixed! Thank you! I would not have caught that on my own. Thankfully it was in the same thread as the one above it. xD <3
Mahogany Sunset
Just so you know! Your link to number 2 on your LL list goes to their breeding permissions instead of a raffle. You have 20 other tries linked, so you're fine still, but just thought you should know <3

~Phail

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:02 pm

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:03 pm
Gullveig x Milo'Koa

Entry Code:
Gullveig (Calixita) x Milo'Koa (Scaramouche Fandango)

Soquili 1 Name: Gullveig (Calixita)
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Markings | Feral)

Soquili 2 Name: Milo'Koa (Scaramouche Fandango)
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Feral)

Pregnant Stage: I want one
Teepees: Calixita | Scaramouche Fandango

Twins/Triplets?: No

Same Breed Variants: Yes (Newer feline paws are loved/preferred!)
---Templates to Avoid: See under the spoiler!

Mane Styles
  • Medium
  • Male Long 1
  • Tight Braid (Any Variation)
  • Knots (Any Variation) UNLESS spliced with another hair style
  • The Long Braid template spliced to hang down on each side of the head and connect under the chin

Tail Styles
  • Medium
  • Bob

Skinwalkers
  • Old Canine Pelt
  • Old Canine Feral Forms

Trading Post Items
  • Blankets
  • Saddles
  • Lanterns attached to hair

---Link to previous Generations: Har'Koa x Loque'Nahak

~*~ I want my Skinwalker pairing to have a chance to be CCed! ~*~

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
Well... first, it's extremely unlikely that I'd agree to it, especially without good plot to go along with it. I just don't play my skinwalkers that way. I suppose I could explain it in one of three ways. One, two skinwalkers could agree that no one else are as powerful as they are; breeding with any lesser soquili or other skinwalkers would be a waste of their power, therefor decide that only breeding with each other would result in powerful foals to cause more chaos and destruction to the world. Of course, skinwalkers can't really form bonds with others, so it's likely that there would be a lot of fighting between the two and not at all a happy relationship. Secondly, a skinwalker could form a possessiveness over another skinwalker, not a bond of love or friendship or anything positive, but out of pure greed, objectifying the other skinwalker as an object to be owned and becoming violent when the other skinwalker tried to escape. The other skinwalker is powerful and they want that for themselves. Third, and I think this would apply only to cursed skinwalkers, when a soquili is cursed all the feelings they had to family, friends and mate(s) become twisted. I suppose I could see a soquili who became cursed and onced loved another soquili have that emotion twisted around to something darker, again, like possessiveness. That soquili belongs to them, and if that means the cursed skinwalker has to go so far as to trap them in a pit and throw scraps of food down to them (when they feel like it), then so be it. As for breeding forms, everyone involved in the breeding will just have to fill the selective permission form out each time they breed the skinwalkers. The lifemate form is for true lifemates only, and skinwalkers cannot lifemate and don't get the benefits of a lifemated couple.

Question: Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
Nope. They are unable to form healthy and long-lasting bonds. Even if two skinwalkers (family or otherwise) try to team up for some task, they tend to just end up turning on each other instead. Skinwalkers are loners by nature.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
There are several options. Reading RPs with other skinwalkers in them can help you get a general idea of how to play them; you can, also, PM an RP manager and request help, or even simply don't RP them. Additionally, you can choose to keep plots and RP non-canon and out of the shop, so that you can RP them however you wish, but keep in mind none of these can be posted in the shop, and therefor you will not receive stats for them. If you take this route, you can still get stats by doing solo RPs; this way they don't interact with other soquili, and there is no worry about having your skinwalker react to them properly.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
Answer:
No.

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
Skinwalkers are unable to form bonds, and while it may be possible for them to work together occasionally, it will inevitably deteriorate into in-fighting and betrayal. By nature, they are solitary creatures and generally prefer to keep it that way.

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.
Answer:
Skinwalkers are the embodiment of evil -- pure, bloodthirsy, violent and cruel monsters. They do not feel love or kindness and exist purely to cause chaos, pain, fear and death. Skinwalkers are not misunderstood creatures, and can never be redeemed, saved, or cured -- unless they get an Angeni charm.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:07 pm
Rennigan x Tsubasa

Rennigan ( Roniel Targaryen ) x Tsubasa ( Yoko Lorako )

Mother:
User Image UNCERT
pregnant stage: I want one

Father:
User Image UNCERT

Co Ownership?: n/a
Teepees: Roniel's teepee, lorako's teepee

Link to Breeding Agreement: X

RP Approved?: Yes

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Growth Stage Omission: n/a

---Templates to Avoid: Alternate unicorn horns, short hair styles, full ringlets, draft, warhorse (we'd generally prefer hair templates that aren't wildly dissimilar to the ones that they have)

Throwbacks?: Sure! But please keep it within the family line. No randos, please.
---Link to previous Generations:

Tsubasa's parents:
Mother
Father

Tsubasa's grandparents:
Grandfather
Grandmother

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:08 pm
Jaziel x Ziru

Entry Code:
Jaziel (Mia Lovasz) x Ziru (Caitlyn Hellstorm [strike]and Graphophobia (former name)/Wrath of Kant[/strike])

Mother:
User Image UNCERT
pregnant stage:I want one

Father:
User ImageUNCERT )

Co Ownership?: All rights are Cait's. Graphobia aka Wrath of Kant is not part of this breeding
Teepees: Mia Cait

Link to Breeding Agreement: ][ X ]

Low Luck?: Yes!

Same Breed Variants: (yes
---

Throwbacks?:yes
Jaziel: Mother Father

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:08 pm
Ilyrana x Okeanos

Entry Code:
Ilyrana (Mahogany Sunset) x Okeanos (Rhyleigh)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: N/A - broke co-ownership here: based on inactivity
Teepees: Maho | Rhyleigh

Low Luck: Yes!

---Templates to Avoid: Original seathi mane, nixie-inspired spiky fins (flowy tail-fin = okay)

---Link to previous Generations: Ilyrana Mom | Ilyrana Dad

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:16 pm
Voiding!
CC'd by Yumi off the MCCL!!

Yuuka x Taith

Entry Code: Yuuka ( Kyrieko ) x Taith ( mistalina13 )
Yuuka ( Kyrieko ) x Taith ( mistalina13 )

Mother:
User Image Uncert
pregnant stage: I would like one and an uncert as well if possible.

Father:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uncert

Low Luck?: Yep!
Low Luck Attempts: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40

RP Qualified?: N/A
Lifemate? Yes! - Agreement
Teepees: mistalina13 | Kyrieko
Throwbacks?: Yes!
Link to previous Generations:
- Yuuka: 1st Gen
- Taith: 1st Gen - Customed Parents - Mom - Dad 1 - Dad 2 (Poly Parents)
I have custom forms for the other two parents but I don't think you can take those into account since they don't actually exist yet?

Same Breed Variants: Sure!
---Templates to Avoid: Sturdy footed for Cerynei!

Link to Breeding Agreement: Click!

Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets!
Twins?: Sure!
Triplets if Applicable?: Nah

Kyrieko
Yumi CC'd us!!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:21 pm
1: Mystic Lyric x Rosiotti

Entry Code:
Mystic Lyric ( Lunadriel ) x Rosiotti ( Celestial Requiem )

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Sure

Twins okay?: Yes
Triplets okay?: No

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I want one

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: LunaD's || Cel's

RP Approved?: Yes

Low Luck?: YES

Same Breed Variants: No thanks
---Templates to Avoid: -

Mystic Lyric
- Mother x Father
- Grandmother x Grandfather

Rosiotti
- Mother x Father
- Grandmother x Grandfather

[quote:"Celestial Requiem"]  

Lunadriel

Ragers

Kawaii Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:35 pm
Hermione Granger x Fred Weasley

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:37 pm
Salmon x Captain Alpin

Entry Code:
Salmon (XxXPandamoniumXxX) x Captain Alpin (Summer Raaven)

Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets!
Twins?: Yes
Triplets if Applicable?: No

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
Pregnant stage: I want one

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: n/a
Teepees: Summ || Panda

Link to Breeding Agreement: [x]