[BATT] Friendly Farm Fracas (Fellah x Poeias) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

On his search to find a sparring partner outside the swamp, Poeias finds Fellah's farm.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 6:52 am
He missed the air of the rural parts of Alternia. Now that he was free to travel (even without a disguise!), Poe spent a lot of time in the plains and farmlands outside New Hemisect. Sometimes he leaned against the fences and watched the hoofbeasts and woolbeasts and other farm beasts, offering them a friendly treat and a pat on the head when they came by. Besides a small bout of hivesickness, Poe had another reason to leave the swamp. He needed a sparring partner, and didn't think the older rebellion members were able to be honest with him, to be serious. They treated him too much like the child he was and were too gentle. How was he supposed to protect anyone if he had no idea how he stacked up against someone stronger?

He looked up from his spot by a random farm's fence, into the distance. He could see a figure emerging, and quickly he lifted his goggles to get a better look. It was Fellah! Right, it had to be! They looked just like him! The guy from the musical, that karaoke booth! Had he really wandered over to Fellah's farm? "Hey, Fellah!" he shouted to him, stepping onto the fence to get some height and leverage. Would he even remember him? "Fight me!" he blurted out, waving an arm and grinning widely.

Unaru
short but hopefully enough to the point!

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 1:00 pm
It was still fairly early in the evening, and Fellah was just finishing up his chores inside before he was going to make his farm rounds. However, when the redblood stepped out of his hive there was a shout from across one of his fields. The farm troll scratched his head and squinted, trying to get a better view. Throwing his shovel over his shoulder (work could wait if there was another troll around), Fellah started to walk towards the fence until the greenblood came into view.
"Well howdy there!" Fellah's confusion melted away into his trademark smile. He remembered the boy from Bloodfest, but he wasn't sure if he caught his name. The redblood recalled his enthusiasm, and even mentioning that he'd heard his music before. Still starting out in his career, that wasn't something he'd readily forget.
He was a bit taken aback by the boy randomly proclaiming a fight. "Fight you? How come?" The confusion quickly reclaimed his expression.

purplerosesbeauty

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 2:00 pm
Poe grinned widely at Fellah, flushing at little at the returned smile. Fellah looked like he even remembered him! How exciting. He really was a big fan. He saw the confused expression on his face and bounced against the fence, a little sheepish but unable to contain his excitement at seeing him again.

"Um, I can explain myself better! I'm not angry at you or a crazed fan, or some other kind of weird thing like that. I was sort of just wandering around in the fields -- you know I used to have a farm out here too? Oh whoops, that's, irrelevant, though. But anyway, I was doing that, and then I saw you, and I thought to myself 'wouldn't it be cool if Fellah could spar with you?' because you're also very strong as well as musically talented!" Poe rambled on, rubbing the back of his neck. He probably sounded totally weird and awkward. But he couldn't help himself, the words just tumbled out of his mouth while he tried to speak.

"And I was thinking, that if you could fight with me I could learn to be strong and cool like you are," he said, flapping his hands excitedly. "Like it would be for friendly reasons!"

Unaru
my son... is fanboying a little

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 3:04 pm
Fellah listened, a little wide eyed at the boys rambling, but gave a light hearted chuckle when he finally concluded. He believed this was the first time some one had called him strong. True he had physical strength from the farm life, but when it came to fighting...well, he knew he needed to train. He also still had a hard time shaking the distasteful feeling he always got when he fought.
"Well bucko, I don't usually go 'round lookin' fer fights less I got a good reason. Guess we all gotta train though if we're gonna make it in this world." There was the smallest falter at the end of his sentence, but he had gotten much better at keeping his dislike for battle to himself. If they were gonna spar, the farm troll decided not to hold back, but the fear of seriously hurting the greenblood was still knocking around his thinkpan.
Fellah cracked his neck and took hold of his shovel. "Well, if yer sure ya wanna have a bout, then I'm ready whenever you are partner." He said, taking a deep breath to steady himself as he accepted the battle.

purplerosesbeauty

purplerosesbeauty rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 1:07 pm
"Wow, yes, that! I need to be stronger so I can make it in this world too!" Poe nodded. Fellah understood that much, he was worried he had scared him off already with his wild rambling and sudden shouting. He hopped off the fence, and took his shears out from their strap. "I'll only use the blunt end, no stabbing blows and not in any weird places. Because uh, I don't want to hurt you, or anything."

He steadied himself. "Um, you can also, tell me to stop, at any time! If you want. Since we're only practicing. And being friendly," he added. He hadn't expected Fellah to seem so hesitant, but maybe it was just because he was younger. Still, it was better than the other trolls who knew him too well. Something new.

Poe charged at Fellah, his shears held tightly in his grip. He aimed toward his weapon, flat end facing him.

HP: 20/20
Damage: 4

Unaru
fite boys

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Unaru rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:11 am
Fellah chuckled and nodded at the greenblood as he went on about being friendly and not wanting to hurt each other. It wasn't often that the farm troll ran into such considerate trolls. "Glad we're on the same page kiddo, but don't hold back too much. We still gotta train after all." The redblood took the shovel off his shoulder, it was a rather impressive looking piece of equipment. Even though Fellah used it for every day tasks (hey, it was still sturdier than the every day shovel) it was designed for battle. The redblood flipped it around so he'd just be attacking Poe with the handle, rather than the spade which might be a bit more painful.
As the farm troll readied himself, the greenblood jumped right in, managing to land a solid blow to his gut with the sheers handles. "Been a bit since I practiced, gotta shake off the rust." He said after a bit of a cough and re positioning his stance. Flashes of fighting Aprife sweeps ago at the Battle Royale came to his thinkpan. All the redblood had done that whole battle was apologize, it was time to learn that training and self defense wasn't something to apologize for.
Finally getting in the right mentality, Fellah lunged forward with his shovel handle.

HP: 16/20
Damage: 3+1 (military grade weapon)

purplerosesbeauty
tiggidy tag

purplerosesbeauty rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:45 am

Poe grunted, and took a step back after getting hit with the handle. He didn't expect it to be so strong. And that was just the handle too... Poe gripped his weapon stronger. He just needed to get a handle of the situation. He wasn't in any real danger, but his chest still fluttered with anxiety.

"Oh, okay... So this can be good for both of us!" Poe ran his fingers through his hair, and tilted his head. "Wait, so, you haven't practiced in a long time? How come? Oh, are you busy because of your singing career?" Poe added brightly. He moved his shears, aiming to attack again, but his fingers slipped and he didn't make any contact with Fellah's body.

Damage: 0

Unaru
mmmm

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Unaru rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:09 am
"Mmm," Fellah hummed, clicking his tongue. He wasn't exactly sure how to answer those kinds of questions. Luckily, Poe faltered while Fellah was deep in thought. "Those're some tough questions bucko," he said with a chuckle. "Well, tryin'a get my music, career," god that still felt so weird to say, "off the ground is part of it. I know we all gotta fight to survive, livin' is a whole 'nother story." He chuckled again, even though the topic seemed to be getting a little heavy. "But, I just think there's somethin' wrong with that. Sure sparrin' and all that in good fun is great, I just don't see the point in all the...anger, and needin' to fight just to be considered a person, well, it just ain't my cup'o tea."
He gave a halfhearted swing at Poe before raising a finger to his lips though. "Shh, Don't tell anyone though, I got a reputation to uphold. Er somethin'" He chuckled again,

purplerosesbeauty

purplerosesbeauty rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:03 am

Oh. Poe wasn't sure how to react to that. He could see where anger was important and good. When it helped you fight, and do things like protect people who needed you. He liked knowing he was able to do it, to survive and protect and fight. But Fellah probably couldn't understand that sort of thing, especially because of his rebel affiliations. He might be a lot like Poe in some ways but... they were still very different.

"Um, well, I suppose I can understand, something like that... but we aren't angry! We're just doing, the other thing. Friendly sparring." Poe paused, and advanced again with his shears. He was still very inexperienced, despite everything. "I think, it's good, to be able to fight, when you have to. Sometimes other trolls don't give you a choice, and then you have to to do it, even if you don't want to."

Damage: 1

Unaru
c: sorry for the delay!

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Unaru rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-12)

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:58 pm
HP: 15/20
purplerosesbeauty rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:00 pm

Damage: 2

Unaru*
<3

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Unaru rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:02 pm
HP: 13/20
Damage: 6+1 = 7  
purplerosesbeauty rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:03 pm

HP: 9/20

Unaru*
<3

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Unaru rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:04 pm
HP: 13/20
Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items