Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[PRP] hello sunshine (america & jeremiah)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:12 am
(so, like, ICly right after that first strange post on the listserv)

lizbot
tab text to: america the brave
is everything alright?

Quote:
your message to the listserv seemed off.
are you doing okay?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:38 am
azusredreams

tab text to: Jeremiah Mercer
I'm fine! I mean as fine as I can be considering. sad

lizbot

No Faun

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:06 pm
lizbot

you'll have to forgive me but
you seem to not be doing fine at all

Quote:

even with all things considered.
actually, i do need to stop by.
talk with you.

Quote:

you at sweet pea?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:16 pm
azuredreams

Why are you being weird, Jer? I'm out here for now, and it'll be nice having someone else around while I am, but I really am fine!

Quote:

Kinda. Like I just heard something outside and the bats are napping so I'm pretty sure it wasn't them.

lizbot

No Faun

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:28 pm
lizbot

i am not being weird. i am worried.
people have been acting strange lately.

Quote:

with everything that is going on, i am
more concerned about this than usual.

Quote:

... i'll be right there, just in case there is
something else out there.

I'll be right there turned out to extremely literal. Jeremiah had appeared outside of camper, looking around to see if there was anything amiss. He was not entirely sure why he was pushing things. Normally he would have left America alone if she said she was alright but there was something else that told him to not do so.

Something was wrong. A low grade niggling sensation in the back of his mind that he needed to check on her. It was why the silver-haired man was now outside, looking around with bright, glowing eyes to make sure nothing was amiss.

"America," he called out, "I'm outside and checking things out." As even if there was something around, calling out would potentially also spook it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:18 pm
There was a sound of glass breaking from the camper, and then America was looking out with a pained expression. "O-oh...I forgot how fast you could be. Thanks for checking it out. It gets a little scary out here." Apparently it was just America who would be spooked by him calling out.

The camper's canopy was out, same as it has been since they came back. There's several small, restless bodies in its darkest corner. Bats lingering around the places she stayed, not to mention her hair during late night walks, had become a regular appearance since last fall. A large stray that had been sleeping by the porch slowly got up and began to wandered off, and this sort of thing was fairly normal around the camper as well. But it was the bluejay on the roof that was the most familiar, and he stared down at Jer with his curious gaze, sizing the man up for offerings.

Inside, there was the muted sound of glass being swept up, a sighed, "Running out of these..."

azuredreams

lizbot

No Faun

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:01 pm
The bats were new (the stray familiar but not so new) but there really was nothing else out that he could see, even with his otherwise not so necessarily human eyes. "Apologies, America. I did not mean to startle you." Especially with the sound of glass breaking.

He noticed Mister Bitterberry and wiggled his fingers at him. With a flick of his fingers, from nowhere, Jeremiah pulled out what was obviously a bird treat for him.

"Alright to come in?" he said as he approached the door.

lizbot

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:20 pm
The bird was successfully coaxed close enough to grab the treat and settle onto one of his shoulders. Normally she'd just call out that the door was open, but instead Jer was treated to the sound of locks, several, and a bolt sliding open. The door opened to reveal America's pale face peering out before she undid the the chain and opened the door enough for him to come in.

"Sorry, I just get so nervy out here," she sighed in greeting before turning to finish cleaning up the glass. It'd be easy to lift the broken pieces with magic, but she tried not to use it too much. Magic caused too many problems to be opening the door for it constantly.

azuredreams

lizbot

No Faun

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:19 pm
Mister Bitterberry was given a treat, a smile, and a brush of his finger against his breast to smooth out feathers. The sound of all those locks going had him blinking, head tilting to the side curiously.

"Are you- do you want some help with that? I can handle it without worry about getting hurt." He spoke as he stepped inside, closing the door behind him and looking a touch worried about this behavior. It was not normal.

lizbot

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:38 pm
Brightening up a little, America smiled, "Oh would you? That'd be wonderful, Jer." If only everything could be fixed so easily. Sitting down at the table, America looked a bit different. Not just a certain lack of sleep, but also a certain lack of skin. She was bundled up and cozy looking, ready for winter rather than a rather sunny spring day.

"Sorry if my messages seemed off, I don't um...I don't really know what you mean, but I can try to stop doing it?" She offered, voice turning hesitant and unsure.

azuredreams

lizbot

No Faun

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 1:13 am
The other disconcerting thing for him was the fact that there had been a low-grade sense of being needed that he had not realized was causing him a headache and it dispersed in the presence of America. That it was gone, that he had not even really paid attention to it until now, was worrisome as well.

"It isn't a problem at all, sunshine." A smile was given to her before he took the things she held to clean up the glass. He paused in the motion, looking up at her and not quite wanting to see that look on her face. "You just don't seem your normal self," he offered, "but you don't need to try changing anything, alright? What's got you so spooked?"

As obviously she was.

lizbot

ashdown

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces