[PRP] Sugarfina [Gloom/Cass] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 7:52 am
"That..happens occasionally. When people of a certain type I don't know start watching me out of context, that's usually the sign." she ran a hand through her hair nervously. "I usually drop my life and move away immediately." which...sounded dramatic out of context. "Mostly because I don't want to know if they're the sort of people I suspect they are."

Because I think my parents somehow are orchestrating revenge on me from prison and I'm just going to be murdered.

Yeah, she'd leave that thought to herself.

"People are weird."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 9:48 pm
"People are very weird," agreed Gloom, "but Gloom likes some of 'em." He was still sniffing at the small butterfly, a tongue barely touching one to make sure it was, in fact, a good tasty.

The noise he made implied it was.

"Y'can just hide here, if y'wanted, if y'see bad weird people."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 6:03 am
Cass laughed at the suggestion. "I'd need to find a way to step over more consistently, to be honest. Plus that's not a long term solution, I don't think.." Was constantly changing cities and wrecking her entire life a long term solution? Absolutely not.

"I mean, how long do I have to hang out here before I turn into a Gloom?" though she'd probably enjoy being so cute.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 4:04 pm
Gloom blinked, a little owlishly, and then went quiet. He, in fact, sunk a little down to the ground as if hiding.

"Gloom does not know how to turn into a Gloom. Y'react to magic differently, so Gloom can't say if y'would fast or y'would slow 'cause it's ..." A soft noise. "Gloom only knows about the fetches and the faceless that people can turn into."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 6:15 pm
Well now she felt bad.

"Hey, hey. It's OK to not know. We gotta not know first in order to know second. Heck, I probably won't need to hide here ever, but if I do, we'll take really good notes."

Though it sounded like if she stuck around too long she'd turn into a Stalfos or something. No thanks.

"Besides, I'd be a pale imitator of the best Gloom."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 8:26 pm
"Gloom worries sometimes ..." He was nosing at one of the candies, ears still flat to his head. "Y'don't need to worry about being a Gloom. Y'not a shadow so y'okay. Besides, if y'need to hide, Gloom will just teach y'how to hide without having to stay here all the time."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 11:37 pm
"Yeah? I dunno. Sometimes running away feels a little bit easier than hiding all the time." she sunk into the couch, "But that's also a bit of a cop out. I guess I just don't have the courage needed to actually see through what happens if I don't."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 1:47 am
"Gloom can give y'courage." There was a brightness to his eyes that told her Gloom absolutely meant what he said.

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:37 am
Cass frowned.

"If you mean the liquid kind, It's never helped." in fact, she had stopped trying that route to keep from becoming an alcoholic.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:37 pm
"Liquid courage?" Gloom looked perplexed before he clicked. "Oh! No! Gloom doesn't mean that stuff. That stuff makes the world wobbly not people brave."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:07 pm
"Yeah. I just gotta figure it out for myself, I guess. I do some pretty fearless stuff, but I don't think courage is the absence of fear." which meant Cassandra didn't consider herself a brave individual.

"I think I heard someone put it once: 'Be afraid, then do it anyways'. That's kind of what I want to be, you know?"

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 10:36 pm
"That's a good way to be," Gloom agreed solemnly. "Gloom tries to do that because there are lots of things to be afraid of." The shadow marten tugged one of the butterfly candies forward and started to nibble at it while holding it in his paws.

"Y'might not need courage Gloom can give. Y'brave enough on y'own, Gloom thinks."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 6:14 am
"Yeah? Well maybe if you can do it, I can give it a good try....maybe..." how did one actually motivate themselves to be that way?

She popped another pineapple gummy in her mouth. "I hope I can be as brave as you think I am. I'm not sure where I'd even start to prove that to myself."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 10:44 pm
"Y'said ya'd beat stuff up for Gloom. That's a kind of courage. Taking another worries and making them better." That butterfly was all but gone (he saved the wings for last).

"'Sides, all y'gotta do is try. Most important part! Trying. Not trying things makes you less brave."

demon_pachabel
bringing this one home soon for a wrap? or fade away ~

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 6:16 am
Cass laughed, leaning back onto the couch and stretching her arms up above her head. "Maybe! It's easy to beat things up, though." Easier than actually figuring out your problems like a bonafide grown up and not bulldozing through them awkwardly.

"But I think for now I'm just going to enjoy this candy and not worry about what's on the other side maybe waiting for me."

azuredreams

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces