azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:34 pm
"Fetches probably don't really need a day about them. They throw good parties ..." Gloom was sniffing at the gummies in the package. A paw curled towards it so that Cass would bring it closer.

"Fetches are, um- They live at Court. They're people- were people- who the magic changed. They're not really alive anymore but they're not dead either."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:15 pm
Cass brought the package closer when the little paw reached for it. "I see. So not really zombies. They'd have to be actually dead first but it sounds similar." she agreed, looking at another bundle of candies as she allowed Gloom to sniff at the gummies.

"It has nice colors as far as I'm concerned tho. The holiday is nice and pastel."

azuredreams

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:17 pm
"Never said they did die. Some do and then the magic brings them back." Gloom sniffed at the candies before he let out a chitter. "These smell tasty."

Then he was looking around before he bobbed his head in agreement. "It's very pretty. Gloom likes pretty things." In fact, he had a favorite pretty thing but that was beside the point.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:28 pm
"So some are more traditional zombie than others. I think I see what you're saying." To be honest - Cass actually didn't. She was following, but eventually hit the end of the sidewalk and didn't have the information to continue.

She hated that.

"You like these? I can get them for you if you want," Cass offered.

Azuredreams

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:29 pm
"Yeah, some are. Y'used to see more of them when there were more Nobles around but not anymore." Even if there were more Nobles again. Gloom's tail swished from side to side along her back, head raised and his nose pressing to her cheek again.

"Y'sure? Gloom really does like sweets but ..." Yet he did not want her to waste her hard earned money on snacks for him. (As when people just gave him snacks he did not really think about the fact that they had, at some point, spent money on it.)

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:56 am
She would have shrugged if that wouldn't have potentially thrown the marten off of her shoulders. "I'm sure. I wouldn't offer if I wasn't sure, lil' buddy." What was she going to spend her money on? Permanent possessions? She'd likely end up moving out of Ashdown with precisely 4 boxes.

Cass didn't really have anything to spend her money on.

"I see. So like on this side or the other side?" She really tried to keep Adelle from singing in her head as she asked.

Azuredreams

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:38 pm
"Please," Gloom said, "and thank you." For the offer of treats that were soon to be devoured once in his possession.

"Other side," he added, "though sometimes they're on this side but you'd never know it."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:45 pm
“You’re welcome.”

Since she’d never picked up a Basket, Cass just held the container of gummies with both hands, continuing to walk through the displays to see all the other candies this shop had. It was less of a childlike fascination with sweets at this point, and more of a grown up fascination with a candy shop that was definitely aimed towards adults. Not like X-rated adults, just…adults.

She quietly added a package of pineapple gummies to her little pile in her hands.

“Gotcha. I think that makes what they are a little more clear if they’re more of an Other Ashdown thing.” She was totally trying to not imagine them as Necromorphs. That was a bad idea. Cassandra stop. “Anything else looking interesting or are you alright with just the gummies?”

Azuredreams

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:01 pm
"Gloom is very thankful." Gloom also was not aware of xenomorphs because no one played horror games around him. Also it was likely best that no one ever associated cenobites and fetches. That would be terrible.

"They need magic," he replied, "and there's not always a lot of magic here. Used to hurt Gloom to do magic here but not so much anymore." He was sniffing again, looking back towards the display and then at Cass. "... can Gloom have one of those butterflies???"

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:10 pm
There were so many horror monsters she could have made a mental analogy too. Perhaps Necromorphs were the safest option. It would probably also do Gloom well to never hang out with Cass when she was on a horror binge. Also known as 'Did you really play through Amnesia in one sitting without screaming?' (yes).

"So it's basically the same way magic is with any of us..." she said this quietly, making eye contact with a woman who glanced her way for far longer than was comfortable until the woman looked away. That was right. Cass was the Alpha, I can play chicken like a God.

She glanced back to the display. "Sure, I'll get you some butterflies," she agreed, holding up a few packages to let Gloom pick if he wanted the big ones or the little ones. "Which do you like better?"

azuredreams

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:09 am
(Gloom would probably think horror games were terrible anyway or love them. One or the other, nothing in between.)

"People are weird about magic," he said quietly while Cass was staring the woman down. It probably did not help that he too was matching her gaze. Then, with hind legs hooked to hold him on her shoulder (but strangely not digging in or anything), he was nosing at the packages. A paw was pressed against the smaller ones. "These! Gloom can hold them! They're Gloom-sized, just for Gloom."

Pulling back, he settled properly onto her shoulders once more.

"... and kind of? Y'don't need magic to live and Gloom thinks it's just magic that keeps them going."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:23 am
"Alright, the small ones it is!" Cass agreed, setting the package of the bigger ones down. She now had a pile of three candies (and she was going to be hard pressed to share her pineapple ones). "I think this is enough sweets for both of us." With a nod to confirm more to herself than to Gloom, she went up to take a place in the line.

"I was more meaning as to how it's harder to do things over here than over there," she explained. Fetches were starting to sound like magic-swimming-mermaids.

azuredreams

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:57 pm
A chitter of agreement escaped Gloom. "Y'picked out good tasty smelling things!"

The marten settled onto her shoulders, peering at some of the other people in line before he focused back on her. "Not as hard as it was," his voice was softer, "but yes. This place was not as nice to Gloom before."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:02 pm
Cass thought about it for a moment.

"Do I need to beat it up for being mean?" she asked. Her tone was serious, but anybody who knew her well enough would guess she was joking.

Then again, she'd also probably kick her own a** sometimes too.

azuredreams

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:40 pm
The noise that escaped Gloom sounded like laughter (due to the fact that his mouth never quite moved perfectly right with his speech).

"Y'don't have to do that," he replied. "Gloom looks out for all of you, not the other way around." His tail came up and curled around her neck. It was as affectionate as the head that brushed under jaw and rested there momentarily.

"Besides Gloom is alright over here now! Can do more!"

demon_pachabel

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas