[PRP] Twisted and Tied (Shiloh & Horace) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 5:53 pm
    "Um..." He fidgeted a little, "I don't know the exact date, but it's... centuries, at least." A wet sounding cough escaped his throat, his hand shooting up to cover it the best he could. "And then it keeps going until November this year—2017—and it restarts again. But we don't know if that'll even happen, or when..." He sighed, "I mean, I assume it'll happen because the cage is still there, but..."

Shiloh shrugged.

"I dunno... sorry, my head's starting to hurt." He nursed his forehead with his hand, his thumb kneading against his skin. "You wouldn't remember it, but I would. Nobles live past the reset. Principals do too, I'm guessing. I'm both." He laughed sarcastically.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 8:01 pm
Horace's eyes narrowed. Then he sighed. "I don't exactly know what a principal is, but both sound like a heavy burden. Shiloh, please remember it's okay to delegate. You're going to stress yourself sick." He paused. "If you haven't already."

"We're gonna do it; this time's gonna be different. Believe in the me who believes in you. Also, s**t, get some sleep." Shiloh looked progressively more like s**t as they talked, and he hadn't looked good to begin with.

melancholies

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 3:02 pm
    "It's um." He fidgeted a little, "If you kill the principals, the world gets really ******** up." Cue the awkward haha oops smile. "They're keeping the magic in line, I guess. Not actively, just by existing..."

You could hear a pin drop.

"A-Anyway though, I guess..." He huffed, "I guess you're right. I'm kind of s**t-faced over here." Shiloh laughed weakly, "I should probably rest. None of this is really sticking and I'm just wandering around in circles trying to figure it out... when... my head's a little clearer though? We should talk again." He started to close up the sketchbook, "Or you can shoot me a text and I'll answer it whenever I can. I don't want people to be in the dark... that's how we got into this mess in the first place."

Hypocritical, considering he kept specific people blind on purpose.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 3:36 pm
"Oh yeah, like sigil duct tape," Horace said easily. "Well, then don't die, okay? And get some sleep. And take care of yourself, Shiloh." He hoped Shiloh's boyfriend would fuss over him like crazy. Nurse rabbit.

"I've got your number. Thanks for explaing some stuff to me - should I start calling you sensei?" He wrinkled his nose at Shiloh. "But yeah, we're all in this together, might as well remember it and act like it." The listserv was a great resource, too.

melancholies

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 6:07 pm
    "Yeah, yeah." He waved his hand dismissively, "I already got Jamie breathin' down my neck, I get it. Rest up, don't overwork yourself, all that grand-a** kind of bullshit." He yawned, the sound scratchy. "Sensei is kind of weird, but it's better than being called Lord Beaumont like the fetches do." He snorted.

"Thanks though. I'll let you know if I hear anything else." He looked down at his sketchbooks. "And give me updates on your friend if you can? I'm worried about her." The floor became more interesting than the books, suddenly, "Just be careful, okay? I don't wanna deal with any more death." That was an understatement.

"But I should get home before I get scolded too badly." His things adequately put away, he started to stand. "Thanks, Horace. You're uh," He looked around awkwardly, "You're a bro, it's chill."

The Semblance of Unity
fin on my endddd

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:17 pm
"Lord Beaumont-sensei," he muttered, amused. "Yeah, I'll keep you updated. Tell your boyfriend he's a good guy. And I guess you're alright, too." Horace grinned and waved Shiloh off.

melancholies
tiny fin

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items