Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[BATT] Clowning Around (Punkie x Polair)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Punkie almost had all the pieces ready to make her (Mirthful) Gardening Club a thing. Soon, soon the Messiahs would have new souls for their dark carnival. Punkie's eyes shone with the light of the two moons, it was a holy quest. But she was still short a few things. In order to make a club good enough to be a real club, it needed some high-class members. The orangeblood quirked her head, thinking. She knew someone who was pretty respected. They hadn't gotten to talk all that much, but maybe she would be interested. Also she was rich, as most sea-dwellers were. The beetles would definitely be welcome. Punkie grinned and pulled out her punkin themed stationary, complete with a jack-o-lantern pen, and wrote the seadweller a challenge. What didn't get a troll fired up to join a totally-not-religious-at-all club except with violence? Trolls loved violence. The juggalo placed one grinning jack-o-lantern sticker on the envelope, and went to send it.

-------------

Punkie waited in the garden that was going to be the (Mirthful) Gardening Club's first big project. She didn't really know what they were going to do with it... but it had far too many weeds. Maybe they could make destroying the weeds part of their battle?

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:45 pm
Polair had to find a way to tell her friends and acquaintances to type their letters instead of writing them. Really, it'd save her so much time instead of having spend it by hearing her machine screech ERROR, every time she inserted a handwritten letter. Besides, how much could a typewriter cost? The highblood had to think about her petty needs later, right now she had to arrive to the designated place on time.

Not a second late.

Punkie had written her a challenge of some sort and even if she hesitated at first the seadweller accepted. She wasn't really the type to fight, never interested in such activities to be quite honest but this wasn't one of those dramatic battle but an open invitation to... a club of some sorts?

With her staff in hand, because she needed it for mobility more than anything else, Polair arrived at the garden. "Hello." She called out, using her echolocation bracelets to know just where the juggalo was. Ah, there she was! An audible chime was heard as she registered her location.

"I hope I didn't arrive here late. Who am I kidding? I'm never late." She said neutrally. It was weird for the highblood to joke around but somehow she tended humor a bit after becoming more sarcastic about life. "Good to see you again Punkie. How are things?" It was weird to meet up with her many sweeps later. They weren't kids anymore and they were more "mature". At least she liked to think so.

"I received your challenge, so... I really don't know how this works." She said. "I'd like to know why you wish to challenge me in..." What exactly was the challenge about again? "Let me rephrase it, I'd like to know what's this all about. What do you need from me?" Polair tilted her head to the side in hopes this wouldn't consume much time. She was busy, busy, busy!

Micillia
<3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Punkie beamed at the seadweller. "A ******** how-de-do ta yerself as well!" The juggalo sang, her spirits high. "I need your glubbin goddamned help!" The juggalo said right off the bat. "For a few reasons, ta be ******** honest. See i want to start up a ******** gardening club, AND i also was hoping ta get a tough a*****e like yerself's help weedin dis her goddamned field." The juggalo smiled, the logic was pretty sound to her! Have a fight, pull some weeds, join a gardening club. All in a day's work. "So whadya say? I win, you join my club, you win, we get a field ******** weeded!"

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:37 pm
Polair is attacking Punkie!
Dealt 0 DMG!

Battle Stats

HP: 20/20
Novice Agility Artifact, style B!2 2d6. hits with +1 to accuracy to each on this attack. 1/1
*roll 4d6, first two numbers are the 'hit or miss' determiners, second two are the damage done.

Polair pondered a bit while she processed the juggalo's proposition. Joining a gardening club sounded delightful, more if she could get her hands on some plant specimens for scientific purposes. "So you need me to join your club and help pull out some weeds as we fight? " She asked rhetorically.

"Fine. I accept your challenge. However..." The seadweller stood up straight, hands behind her back and a slight smirk on her lips. "Besides getting the field weeded, if I win, I have the right to use some of the plants in the name of science."

Micillia

Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. HP: 20/20
Attack: Hit! 2dmg

Punkie laughed as the seadweller moved to attack. Thats all it would take to recruit a seadweller scientist? The juggalo was more than willing! "You are more than ******** welcome to do as much "science" upon out goddamned plants as you like!" The juggalo's eyes lit up, excited.

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-12)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:39 pm
Dealt - DMG!

Battle Stats

HP: 18/20
Novice Agility Artifact, style B!2 2d6. hits with +1 to accuracy to each on this attack. 1/1
*roll 4d6, first two numbers are the 'hit or miss' determiners, second two are the damage done.

rollin'!

[quote="Micillia"  
Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. HP: 16/20
Attack: Hit! 4 dmg

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise rolled 4 6-sided dice: 6, 1, 5, 1 Total: 13 (4-24)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:23 pm
Dealt 5 DMG!

Battle Stats

HP: 14/20

rolling as I succumb to rl
also using artifact wompwomp

[quote="Micillia"  
Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. HP: 11/20
Attack: Miss!

Did i math right?

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers