azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:36 pm
His feet lead him to the beach without him even thinking about it. Jeremiah searched the stretch of beach, looking for a familiar shape, for a dark hair and a green coat, and-

He was searching for Noeh, obviously.

Too many things were coming to a head and there were too many questions that needed to be asked. Whether or not he would like the answers he was going to get? That was a different thing altogether.

shibrogane

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:39 pm
Noeh wasn't waiting. She was settled, her back to the breakwater, with a phone in her hands. Her thumbs were going busily--typing something--though who knew what it was. She didn't appear to have noticed Jeremiah yet.

azuredreams

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:46 pm
That was- Well, he had not expected to find her with a phone. Jeremiah just raised a hand in greeting before he called out towards her.

"Noeh!" A flick of fingers and then they were stuffed in his pockets as he approached. After the last moment of not calling out, he was going to announce his presence.

shibrogane

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:48 pm
Noeh lifted her head and waved. She tucked the phone into her coat and pulled herself to her feet with the breakwater for backup. Then she signed, Hi, where've you been?

azuredreams

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:25 pm
"Everywhere?" Jeremiah huffed, then shook his head. "The Court, Boston, here- there's a lot to handle and see and do." He approached her, watching as the phone was slipped away. He was curious but for the moment it was left alone.

"How are you doing?" His hands moved, better at BSL than he had been the last time they met.

shibrogane

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:44 pm
Worried, Noeh signed back. Something's changing. I thought I sensed the Spinel Lady... She frowned, her brows furrowing.

azuredreams

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:12 pm
Jeremiah paused and then let out a breath.

"... you did," he said quietly. "There was a gathering of Nobles at Court to discuss the charter and she made an appearance. She's been sleeping within the Melany of this reality and a fetch of one of the current tithes apparently woke her up- brought her forth."

shibrogane

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:49 pm
I knew it, Noeh signed. Her gestures were choppy, pissed off, her expression tight and angry. I knew it was too good to be true!

azuredreams

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:46 pm
Whatever he had been expecting-

This was not it.

"Knew what?" asked Jeremiah, studying her.

shibrogane

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:25 pm
I wanted her to be sealed away forever, not lurking inside a little girl! Noeh balled up her fists for a moment, the voiceless version of a growl, and then she signed, If the Lady was dead or sealed off, changing the Charter would be so much easier.

azuredreams

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:42 pm
"... but would that kill you? If she were dead?" Or that was the impression Jeremiah had. He was taking it very well that she practically growled. "Sealed off, yes, that would mean she couldn't surface in this way but wouldn't dead create a different situation altogether?"

Ezra had mentioned killing her as well, he remembered.

shibrogane

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:48 pm
Why would that possibly kill me!

azuredreams

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:53 pm
"A misunderstanding possibly that the magic would no longer go through her but through the three of you directly and that that may kill you."

shibrogane

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:55 pm
Noeh paused, and then signed, It would hurt, but it wouldn't kill me. Pax might die; but the same risk exists if she remains alive. Pride... I don't know.

azuredreams

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:03 pm
Another exhale, Jeremiah closing his eyes a moment. "Pax is bleeding out magically, already weakened- so this would kill her, just because of that, I assume? Would changing, fixing the Charter even heal her at this point?"

Since it had been brought up. Pride had magic but his control was lacking.

shibrogane

ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces