Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Endless Plains
[PPR/LOG]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:17 am
pictures and info, WC and such ere  
Dark hallways, dancing shadows against the etched-stone walls, guided by the dull orange light of the candles that scarcely lined the path. This is what Traoubordour had known for so long. He had watched the dark-b'alam and their every day lives, he watched them and their plays endlessly since he had awoken. He even made himself to look like the statues of strange creatures that were placed all over the territory to show that he too could make his way. No one had noticed him yet. At least not in a manner that he would have liked. Intriguing because he looked different, but not for his grace. All he needed was a chance to perform on that golden stage and he could show everyone that he could act perfectly.
Traoubordour drew in a deep breath while he watched a single candle's flame flicker against the wall. It's movements were so fluid, graceful, beautiful! His tail swayed from side to side in perfect harmony with the flame. He could move like the fire and capture its grace.
A subtle breeze crawled through the tunnel. Just on the other side was the outside world and perhaps the key to Traoubordour's desires. It was a hard decision to leave, but he had to find his way.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Steps carried the male through the lands as he found himself wandering without a set destination. While he was being pulled towards a certain destination he couldn't help but find himself straying off course so to speak. While he had an idea of what the weaver had planned for him he still took time to explore other venues.

Tail flicked behind him and the scarf about his neck fluttered lightly against him in the slow breeze and Tail flicked behind him and the scarf about his neck fluttered lightly against him in the slow breeze as he stalked forward, his posture was elegant and he walked as though he floated. His steps seeming to nearly touch the ground.

A shadow moved in the distance and he wondered if it was perhaps his mind playing tricks on him or if he was coming across someone else. Deciding to see he moved onwards, his curiosity sparked.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:18 am
Traoubordour had been wandering for what seemed to be years. The lack of anything exciting beyond trees, rocks, and the occasional wildlife made days stretch well beyond their time. It did not help that he often had to stop to groom his long hair. Nature was not kind to long locks. Suddenly the dreary ambiance of nature was interrupted by something new entering the area. Icy eyes peered behind white curtains to see a feint shadow among the rocks. Its steps were so light they barely made a sound. A Tah? It didn't seem like another wild creature strolling by. Traoubordour lifted his head high, but held his ground. Despite his still posture and stoic appearance, he could not have been more excited inwardly to finally have something new happen.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

As he grew closer to the shadow in question, he became aware of anothers presence. It would seem that he had been seen first but nothing was said as his gaze focused on the creme and red male. He didn't come off as hostile and so far hadn't given a warning cry or anything of the sort and he flicked his tail behind him and took a moment to study the gold that adorned his body. How peculiar.

It almost looked uncomfortable. "Hello." It had seemed like ages since he had spoken but his voice slipped forth from his slightly parted lips effortlessly and he waited to see what would happen next.  
Traoubordour bowed his head in response to the "hello", a smile forming on his maw. Oh how wonderful it was to hear someone's voice! The bliss he skillfully kept hidden within, his features remained stoic in nature. "Greetings." He spoke smoothly, a hint of that pain just barely noticeable. No matter how much he practiced he could not get rid of that from his voice. It was his sacrifice for his appearance, his fame, for someone to notice him! Specifically someone within the theater.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

He was pleased the male appeared just as welcome to company as he was. "How are you my brother?" He asked the male curiously as he looked around the area for a moment and then returned his attention to the Tah. He wasn't entirely familiar with the area but it was possible the other was. "Have you been in this location for very long?" He did have to say, the male was quite an eye catcher with his attire, and he was fairly certain it was all meant to be like that. "I'm Viti, what may I call you by?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:19 am
"You have so many questions." He noted pleasantly. It was so good to have a conversation with someone. His icy eyes brightened from behind the white curtain of hair while he contemplated the first question to answer. It would only make sense to go in order.

"I am well now that it is not so quiet! This place is so new to me, I have been wandering for so long in silence... I can't say bird chatter is good company." He paused for a breath.

A slight pinching pain shot up his back where the sap grasped at his fur. The sensation caused his eye to twitch just slightly. A quirk he had ever since he had "committed" his body to being the perfect costume. It took time, but he had gotten used to the pain... for the most part.
"Traoubordour." He gave a theatrical bow, pointing his nose to the ground and scooting a paw under his chest briefly. "A pleasure to finally have conversation, Viti. And all the same questions back to you! Minus the last one."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:19 am
He supposed he had asked quite a few but he was curious by nature in some ways. "The silence can be never ending at times and almost seem to swallow you whole, so a break in that is definitly welcome to me as well." He added as he looked around for a moment. How long had he been traveling in silence? He had lost track now.

Noticing the flinch and twitch he said nothing but made a mental note of the situation. "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance Traoubordour." He bowed his head slightly in greeting. "Tell me, what brings you this way? I myself and traveling towards the light capitol." He offered up to him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 12:41 am
Traoubordour's eyes widened to the idea of a "light capitol". He had know the Dark Magus' mate was from the realm of light, was this where Viti was going?

"Oh, the pleasure is surely mine. The light you say? I would be so lucky to see such a place. The darkness is where I have dwelt for so long... I have ventured out to learn more about our world. The more I know, the better I can create. My destination is not one can physically go, but state of mind to achieve."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 12:45 am
He cocked his head slightly at the Tahs words, had he been spending much of his time in the Dark Tribe? He only assumed by the choice of words, unless he was meaning spiritual darkness though he figured it wasn't the latter of the two. "Perhaps you could travel there with me, if you wished to see it." He offered to him since it would make the journey far more enjoyable. Though he did have his paroo companion so it's not like he was going to be utterly alone the whole time. Wherever that bird had gone off to.

And he understood the Tahs last words, he knew all about spiritual powers at be and the far reaches of the mind. For the most part anyway. He wasn't an expert. "I'm sure your travels will give you much to work with creatively."  
[ RP Zone ] The Endless Plains

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games