Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:29 pm
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Location: Training Grounds ✲ Company: Sky, Yennefer, other students ✲ Items: Glasses
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

A quiet sniffle came from Selene as she hurried towards the doors. Although she was trying to hold them back, a few started to slip down her cheeks. She needed to go find someplace private.. She didn't like cracking like this around other people. It only made her feel worse. Absolutely pathetic, which was what she probably was. She briefly paused when she heard the sub, Sky's, voice saying to come back after 4th period if she wanted to make up for missing the class. This was the class that she was least likely to be able to make up... After all, all of the work in it was physical, and had to be done during the class.. But he was offering to let her make it up? She brought her right hand to her face, muffling another sniffle behind it. She heard a commotion breaking out behind her, but she didn't linger.. Not even a moment longer than it had taken her to process that offer. She probably should take it.. But before anything else, even going to her next class, she needed to go be alone for a little bit.. Just until she could get herself back under control.
{Exits}
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Condition: Stressed, tired ✲ Mood: Upset ✲ Thoughts: So useless...

Nightmares in Daydreams

Howecho

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Mood ➤: .... l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Sky, Yen, and Others l Item/s ➤: Sky’s Clothes

The exposion was enough to tell Ciri that Sky was serious, and this made the girl get even more serious. In a blink, Ciri disappeared and reappeared behind the man. Crap She didn’t have a weapon, so what was she going to do now? Yen always told her to have a back up plan... Ciri made a fist and drove it into the back of Sky’s back...

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Have I forgiven?
Yes, I have managed to forgive and control my own wrath.
I did not just kill blinded by hatred.
Yet I did have my vengeance, and I will have it.
By my own way!"

Nightmares in Daydreams

Mystiecat537

Howecho

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:10 pm

∑ Location →→| Training Grounds |∑ Current Feelings →→ | Disappointed |Current Theme →→ | Destiny- Neffex |
∑ Thoughts →→| Dont fight unless you mean to win. |∑ Items →→| Irmata's Blade, Attendance sheet, Phone, Boxing Pads |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 75% |
∑ Health →→| 82% |

"I no longer believe in Destiny. I do what's best for me."

Ciri had teleported away from the blast and he soon found exactly where she went. A fist was driven in to his back and at this point, Sky snapped. He had finally had enough of this. Some might say that Sky took after his mother in this moment. Sky stopped dead mid stride as the Fist plowed into his back. The pain was great as Ciri wasnt weak by any means, but she just played the wrong move. Sky turned and and in a quick movement, grabbed face with his claw. Continuing with the same momentum, Sky Slammed Ciri straight into the ground next to him. Sky stumbled forward and his human hand holding his back.

"I will not let someone decided what happens with my life."

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:23 pm

l Mood ➤: .... l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Sky, Yen, and Others l Item/s ➤: Sky’s Clothes

Her fist made contact with her brothers back, and the result wasn’t as great as she expected it to be. Instead, Sky turned around and grabbed her... face.... Ciri tried to teleport away, but that wasn’t going to happen. Sky wasn’t messing around, and he plowed her face into the ground with a heavy force. It hurt so much, and she was pretty sure she had a bone or two break. The dust cleared and Ciri struggled to get up out of the crater her face was buried in. But alas, that wasn’t gonna happen. Her head was spinning and she felt a bit dizzy as she slowly sat up. Not to shocking, she had blood coming out of a few different places. Forcing herself, she stood up, but her body refused and instead, she fell back down onto the ground.

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Have I forgiven?
Yes, I have managed to forgive and control my own wrath.
I did not just kill blinded by hatred.
Yet I did have my vengeance, and I will have it.
By my own way!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Alert... l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Sky, Ciri & Students l Item/s ➤: N/A

This was really not good, and Yennefer was now up and prepared to make a move. At this rate, Ciri would be killed or get herself killed, or worse her body was going to give out...

Current Theme ➤ Insert

"He who knew those wild, black curls and the obsidian star on a velvet ribbon.
What he didn’t know and had never seen before was the face.
It was a face of rage and fury,
the face of the goddess of vengeance,
destruction and death."

Nightmares in Daydreams

Mystiecat537

Howecho

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:49 am

∑ Location →→| Training Grounds |∑ Current Feelings →→ | Angry |Current Theme →→ | Destiny- Neffex |
∑ Thoughts →→| ....... |∑ Items →→| Irmata's Blade, Attendance sheet, Phone, |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 80% |
∑ Health →→| 81% |

Sky stopped when he heard Ciri trying to stand up but ultimately fell back down to the ground. Clenching his fists tightly, his claw drew blood. He hated this, he hated every single ounce of this. He wanted to be the one that was there for Ciri, not the one that literally drove her into the ground. He couldnt even look at Yennefer, not that he hated her. The amount of in action was reminding him of what happened between him and his mother. " I know what she's going through. Ciri will deny this, but I know far to well. Help her. Do not let her be like the way I was. " Skytherix relaxed his fists and let the blood from his claw drip down. Hopefully now Ciri would see things differently...and for the better.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:37 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Alert... l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Sky, Ciri & Students l Item/s ➤: N/A

Yennefer walked over to her daughter and felt her pulse (more of an instinctive move) and let out a sigh. This was all too much and it was beginning to stress the pregnant woman out. This is all to much for me to deal with... I would have never allowed her to stay here if I knew how bad this was going to get for her... with this and the baby and your father.... Letting a heavy escape her lips, the sorceress rolled over her unconscious child and placed her hand on her pale forehead. With a hand glowing yellow, Yennefer closed her eyes, silently reciting a spell on her lips. Ciri's body seemed to glow slightly, before returning to a more pale color. A very small orb of light followed Yen as she retracted her hand away from the girl. The small orb seemed to have a mind of its own, and it circled around her and even Sky. Can you please take her to her room when class is over? I cant carrier her like this...and if your father catches me using magic he might kill me... Looking back down to her Ciri, Yennefer smiled and leaned down giving her a kiss on the forehead. Goodnight my sleeping beauty~

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

Nightmares in Daydreams

Mystiecat537

Howecho

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:52 pm

∑ Location →→| Training Grounds |∑ Current Feelings →→ | Angry |Current Theme →→ | Destiny- Neffex |
∑ Thoughts →→| ....... |∑ Items →→| Irmata's Blade, Attendance sheet, Phone, |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 80% |
∑ Health →→| 81% |

Listening to Yennefer, Skytherix shot a glare to the woman. Part of the reason things were so bad, was the fact that Yen was so focus on Lucius and her new child. Sky walked back to Ciri and picked her up. Hearing the bells ring, it was now lunch. What a freaking day this was. Sky didnt even turn to face Yen as he started to leave. "Do not forget your job as a mother. You have more than one child." [/b]Sky was not happy, in fact he was quite livid with this whole situation. He felt so useless and almost used. Nothing he did seemed to matter. Maybe death was a sweet release he was taken from. Nothing could change that now however. Sky walked out of the Training Yard with Ciri in his arms.
-Exit-

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:05 pm

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Location →→| Training Yard |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Guilty Crown- Bios |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Curiuos |
∑ Thoughts →→| Now then, this is will be interesting. |
∑ Items →→| Shadow Tome and "Tea" |
∑ People Near By →→| Yennefer |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Shadow Stepper || Chaotic Evil || Story Fluffer ||

"I gave up trying to take over three worlds. So I took one of them."

Finally, after a day and a half, Silver was actually able to approach Yen in a manner that she was supposed to. She had been keeping an eye on the woman but as far as interacting with her...well lets just say it was something she wanted done in private. This until she knew they were on good terms. Silver didnt care one way or another. She was merely holding her end of a deal. A rift open near by Yennefer and the Hell lord herself stepped out. Noticing barely, her son leaving the area. This was interesting for sure but that was something that would be placed aside for the moment. Silver stood up straight with her hands behind her back. Treating this as a formal engagement. "Well Yennefer, I finally got the chance to speak with you one on one. And before you even ask the question. No. I'm not secretly trying to get Lucius back. Honestly I no longer hold a heart for him. That part of me died that day in the clock tower." Silver turned her head to Yen. The woman's voice was calm and serious. She had a feeling Yen was going to ask this question since she saw the look on her face at the restaurant.

"But I can't help but meddle in the mortal realm~ "

Quote:

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:21 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: ... l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Silver l Item/s ➤: N/A

Yennefer’s brow arched as she listened to her son in law y’all about how she should act. Part of her wanted to parent him, however it was not her place and he was not her son. Instead, she kept her mouth shut as she watched him carry Ciri off, the small orb of light seemingly followed aimlessly behind him. When Sky took his leave, Yen took a seat once again and let out a very heavy sight. This was all way too much for her... and it was really starting to get to her. Was this all... a bad decision...? she thought as she looked up at the sky. A very sharp and sudden pain shot through her stomach, and she quickly rubbed her tummy. I’m sorry... goodness...

A rift opened up, and Yennefer knew exactly who was going to be coming out of the rift, and she was not to pleased about it. It wasn’t because of who it was, she just was already having a tough morning. Holding her stomach, and was still in pain, Yennefer lifted her hand to the woman after she spoke. You’re fine, that is the least of the concerns I have right now... I’m sure your here to guard me are you not? she asked as she rubbed her belly, trying desperately to calm the baby down.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:42 am

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ O.o.c. →→| |

"Yes I am." Silver was quite surprised by the reaction she got from Yennefer. She was sure that the sorceress was going to do or say something rash but fortunately...it never happened. Silver walked over a short distance to where Yen was now seated and rose a shadow pillar just high enough for her to sit on. "I'm pretty sure Lucius forgot to tell you...typical. In all actually, I'm just holding up my end of a deal. I protect you and my son gets to live." Silver's tone changed slightly. It softened. The Hell Lord despised making deals with people but in this case...her hand was force. "But anyway, How you holding dear."

Quote:

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:15 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: ... l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Silver l Item/s ➤: N/A

Im not... Yennefer was just going right for that question, mainly because she herself wasn't too sure what to do. Your son is telling me I need to be a better mother, my daughter is a wreck and I can barely help her, and I have a baby that is causing an immense amount of pain right now and I can barely hold back those tears. We aren't ready for the baby and... I'm scared. I think that about sums it all up... Yen winced a little in pain as she rubbed her belly, and let out a sigh. I... I dealt with Ciri for now... but... he is right...Recently...ive been having doubts about everything.... coming here, letting her stay... If I hadnt let her stay she would be home and probably doing her normal... well...things?

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:59 pm

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Raising an eye brow at the words coming from this woman...gave the picture that things were an absolute mess. Silver couldn't help but crack a smile and chuckle softly. She immediately covered her mouth and raised the other in defense. "I do apologize dear, I mean no offense. I chuckle only because I have been there." Silver took a moment to compose herself and looked at the training yard. there was a scorch mark and a small divet in the ground. If Ciri and Skytherix fought...then Ciri would very much be a wreck. But the Sky telling Yen to be a better mother... that hit a string that hurt Silver more than anything.

"My son is comparing you with me. He shouldnt and its wrong but that is all he has to go by. Depending on what else he said. He just wants you to spend time with Ciri. Take the stress off of her." Silver sighed heavily. "I was and am the worst mother you could ever know. Thousands of years, I let my son run rampant. He wanted my approval and I never gave it to him because I was blind to what he really wanted. You know I only started acting like a real mother to him 3 weeks ago. Putting things in perspective. I was a founding Angel of the High heavens during the Creation. Sky just doesnt want what I did to him to happen to Ciri." Silver turned to Yennefer with a soft smile. "If Ciri hasnt started a Wolrd ending quest of death and destruction, you're doing a thousand times better than me." She said trying to lighten things up a bit.

Moving to another topic, Silver turned back to the yard in front of her. "You shouldnt worry so much. Is anyone really prepared for a child? I have someone tell me yes, and I could point out every nervous habit they had. By the Hells, I wasnt ready. I was trying to juggle winning a war and a having a child...I know, Im a stunning role model for all Mothers out there." Silver shrugged in defeat.

Quote:

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:29 pm

A roll of the eyes came from the sorceress as Silver laughed, but she wasn't upset. To be honest she was shocked that the woman apologized for her laughter anyways. I don't know what is wrong with her... its like she lost herself and forgets that there are those who love her.... and those who really care about her... I feel awful that I have been busy with the baby...but this is all so new to me... I've never had a child of my own... This probably was confusing to the woman, and Yen couldn't remember ever telling her the whole story. Ciri was given to me around the age of 8... I took her in to help her control her magic... apparently I failed at that one too after seeing the two fight...

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:25 pm

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Silver nodded her head to the sorceress. "Life is a trial that we must endure. It will try and bury as deep as it can. That much I know. What else I know is that Skytherix and Ciri are very similar. Though I am surprised that Ciri was not your own. Granted I never really asked about your past when we first met." Silver stood up and stretched her arms. Letting out a sigh and walked over to Yennefer and placed a hand gently on her shoulder. "Listen closely dear. You have not failed yet. Ciri is your daughter, yes? You love her, yes? The moment you give up on her is the moment you fail. When the time comes, talk to her. She will yell and scream. She may even say some things she will regret saying. Once all is said, thats when you can try and fix whats broken." Silver lifted her hand off Yen's shoulder and stared at the woman.

Quote:

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:48 pm

Yennefer nodded and took a deep breath. One thing she would have to deal with at a later time... but for now Ciri was taken care of. The sorceress knew that when Ciri awoke it was going to be... interesting. You’re right... right now she has been taken care of but later it’s going to be a battle... Yen opened her mouth, but a sharp pain spidered throughout her stomach and she winced. God damn it...

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash