Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

∑ Location →→| Training Grounds |∑ Current Feelings →→ | Concerned |Current Theme →→ | Destiny- Neffex |
∑ Thoughts →→| Time to wait |∑ Items →→| Irmata's Blade, Attendance sheet, Phone |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 85% |
∑ Health →→| 100% |

"I no longer believe in Destiny. I do what's best for me."

Skytherix made his way to the Training Grounds. this was his first official day as the P.E. Instructor. Filling in for a woman that was supposed to be his step mother felt....odd. Upon making it to his class room area, Sky found his clip board with papers and the attendance list. Sitting down near one of the training room doors, he waited for his students to arrive.

"I will not let someone decided what happens with my life."

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:24 pm
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Location: Training Grounds ✲ Company: Some guy ✲ Items: Glasses
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Selene was predictably unable to keep running for very long. Not only was she not particularly quick on her feet, she didn't have much in the way of stamina. A painful feeling soon crept into her chest, and her lungs strained for air.. She was forced to slow to more like a quick walk. She so wanted to get to the training grounds before she was too far late though. Maybe if she wasn't too late, Yennifer would excuse this! The woman was nice.. So she made her way there alternating between a fast walk and something between a job and a run.. Unfortunately, this didn't give her much chance to catch her breath properly.

When she got there, she already felt completely tuckered out. She hadn't had a lot of energy in the past few weeks... Probably because she hadn't been eating properly, or even sleeping right. Between this and nightmares.. And her own general stress.. It wasn't a very good combo. She stumbled through the entrance to the training grounds on shaky legs, gasping heavily for breath. Maybe she should have skipped class today.. She wasn't in any shape for this class, and it really showed. She didn't initially notice the man who was sitting nearby. She walked a few steps onto the field, and then dropped to her knees, sitting on the ground with her hands on the ground in front of her as she tried to catch her breath.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Condition: Stressed, tired ✲ Mood: Nervous, tense ✲ Thoughts: I'm late!!!

Nightmares in Daydreams

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:30 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Sleepy... l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Sky & Students l Item/s ➤: N/A

God being pregnant was hard... Yen didn't realize how hard it was jus to get across the campus! Maybe Lucius was right about the heels... Walking into the training grounds, the sorceress walked straight to the wall in view of the whole grounds and took a seat. Crossing her legs, she sat and began to watch what played out.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

"He who knew those wild, black curls and the obsidian star on a velvet ribbon.
What he didn’t know and had never seen before was the face.
It was a face of rage and fury,
the face of the goddess of vengeance,
destruction and death."

Nightmares in Daydreams

Mystiecat537

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:00 am

∑ Location →→| Training Grounds |∑ Current Feelings →→ | Concerned |Current Theme →→ | Destiny- Neffex |
∑ Thoughts →→| hmmmm |∑ Items →→| Irmata's Blade, Attendance sheet, Phone |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 90% |
∑ Health →→| 100% |

Sky watched as only one of the students decided to show up for class. He would have to deal with the others in a suitable manner. When Skytherix marked down who had actually shown up, he sighed. The activity was going to have to be changed drastically for Selene. She was a human with no curses or gifts of power. The poor girl looked like she was just about out steam just getting here when she did. Sky stood up and dusted himself off and flexed his Demonic arm. It still never felt right to him. Granted he only had the new arm for 2 weeks. This was something that was going to take long time to get used to. Clanking metal from the armor on his right leg could be heard as Sky made his way over to Selene. "Selene is it? Welcome, It seems you're the only one in today." Sky put out his normal hand out for Selene to take so he could help her up and off the ground. "I'm Skyth-....you may call me Sky. I am your sub til Ms. Yennefer is off leave." Skytherix was very close to giving away his full name. It was probably best to just leave it at Sky...not Skytherix.

The Devil had seen Yennefer walk in and sit down. Now it was as if he too was being graded for his actions. Between last night, and this morning. Sky wanted his own vacation and this was only the first day! Hopefully the rest of the day would be more tolerable. "Since you're the only one here, how about we make this a personalized period. We can work at a pace well suited for you." Sky's expression was pretty blank but his voice was calm.

xX Yennefer Xx

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Howecho

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:33 pm
Arneth Lysianassa

User Image

Tell me why do you breed
All this hate and misery
Is this just another statement of your insecurity?

Arneth panted heavily as she made it to the training grounds, she would remember to drop her bag by the door where it would be out of the way as she hurried to stand next to her classmate who had made it there before her. She didn't know there was a substitute for her normal teacher so when she noticed that there was a, admitting handsome, guy there. She was gonna call him Mr handsome from now on, she thought as she looked around for there teacher. When she did finally notice her by the wall she made a rather weird face of confusion since normally she was standing there waiting for everyone. It was odd for sure but she decided it might be best to drop it. Who knows what kind of trouble she would unknowingly drag herself into if she asked. Ether way, she had missed Sky's introduction so she would have to be caught up by someone. "Are you a transfer Mr handsome?" She asked innocently as she looked at Sky, of course regretting that she called him 'Mr handsome' out loud. Ether way she would fidget a bit as in her rush she didn't get to change into something more appropriate for working out in and greatly hoped she would be allowed to go change before class actually started.

Company:Yennefer, Sky (Mr handsome), and a classmate

Mood:Worried

Condition: Out of breath but healthy

Items: Bag, empty potion bottles

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:03 pm

l Mood ➤: .... l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Sky, Yen, and Others l Item/s ➤: Sky’s Clothes

The girl entered the training grounds. Her body language seemed defeated as she looked around. There were a few others, Sky, and crap....Yennefer. With her mother there, Ciri knew she was going to have to put on the best act she could....and block her mind from allowing Yen to learn the truth. Quickly standing up straight, Ciri made her way to the center and waited for further instructions.

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Have I forgiven?
Yes, I have managed to forgive and control my own wrath.
I did not just kill blinded by hatred.
Yet I did have my vengeance, and I will have it.
By my own way!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Sleepy... l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Sky, Ciri & Students l Item/s ➤: N/A

Well, Sky was a little slow at the lessons....considering his first day mainly contained talking to the students and getting to know them rather then testing their abilities... but to each their own. Shifting her sitting, Yennefer recrossed her legs as well as her arms. She could feel the baby wasn't too happy with how she was sitting, but that would have to be dealt with later.....Ciri had just walked into the training grounds. Yen hadn't seen her daughter in a while due to all the issues and events that had happened over the past 2 weeks...but even the woman knew her daughter wasn't ok. That, and the second the girl entered the grounds the sorceress could smell blood...

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

Nightmares in Daydreams

Mystiecat537

Howecho

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:03 pm
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Location: Training Grounds ✲ Company: Sky, Yennefer, other students ✲ Items: Glasses
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Selene's harsh breaths slowly leveled out as she sat there, taking the moment to rest.. Her heart was taking far longer to calm down. The first she noticed of the man was an approaching clanking before his legs came into her line of sight as he walked in front of her. Wide grey eyes followed them up to his torso, then to his face, taking in just what sort of person was standing before her. Her gaze would quickly dart away a second later, cheeks flushing with embarrassment. Other than that strange metal arm, this guy was pretty good looking. Why was someone like this looking at her?! She almost didn't hear his greeting.. The training grounds were strangely empty today. Was she the only other student? She nodded mutely, flinching back when his hand was suddenly held out to her. Human hand.. He was just offering her his hand. She hesitated, clearly uncertain, but after a few moments she reluctantly took it. She needed the help getting up. Her legs felt faintly numb, even very shaky. "O-okay.." She mumbled meekly. So he was a sub, not another student.. She hoped that Ms. Yennefer was okay. She was such a nice lady..

Once she was standing, she pulled her hand away from him before hesitating. She wanted some distance, though she also didn't want to be rude.. After a few moments, she slowly edged back. A little step away to give herself some breathing room. Her heart seemed to be finally getting back to a more normal pace.. Still far too fast, but better. That changed when he told her that this would be a more personalized lesson.. Since she was the only student. Her heart practically stopped before picking up into a more frantic pace as she quickly shook her head. She glanced around the area, desperate for another to show up. She noticed that Yennefer was sitting, watching them from a distance. At first she was confused, but the woman was clearly heavily pregnant.. Why was she here when she was supposed to be on leave? No other students though.. She didn't want to have his full attention. Where was everyone?!

And then, as if answering her silent hopes, another girl arrived! She definitely looked like another student. Selene could have cried in relief. Even though this was just one other person, it at least meant she wouldn't be the sole focus of this man's attention. She would rather not be noticed at all, but this was as good as she could hope for. She gasped softly when the other girl spoke, her hands coming up to cover her mouth as her eyes darted between them. That was so.. So bold! She looked utterly shocked by this. It was kind of funny too, but she wouldn't dare laugh. She didn't want to vex their teacher.. Granted, she had no idea if that would annoy him or not, but it might.

The air was suddenly broken by a loud ringing sound, the familiar bells to alert them to the change in class period echoing through the school. She had practically missed most of the first class, hadn't she? For it to ring so soon after arriving... And after she had promised herself that she wouldn't miss class again. Of course she failed immediately. Why did she expect anything else? She had done nothing but fail since the school year started.. Was it just pointless to try? Probably.. She could just see it now.. She was going to flunk out of this year, wasn't she? Tears began to well up, blurring her vision as she turned away in hopes that neither of these two would see.. And started to slowly walk back to the doorway she had initially come through. That bell meant it was time for her next class.. She was going to flunk P.E. at this rate, she was sure of it..

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Condition: Stressed, tired ✲ Mood: Upset ✲ Thoughts: So useless...

((She'll be leaving in her next post~))

Nightmares in Daydreams

Howecho

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:52 pm

∑ Thoughts →→| hmmmm |∑ Items →→| Irmata's Blade, Attendance sheet, Phone |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 95% |
∑ Health →→| 100% |

Skytherix could quite clearly see the fear/stress/panic in this student. efore Sky could really start doing a lesson, another student entered the class....well beyond late. But what came next from that girls mouth was utterly astonishing. Mr. Handsome?! Skytherix gave Arneth first a look of 'what the ******** did you just call me?' Sky turned to face the student and thats when it started to sink in. Mr. Handsome. His expression changed to some what flustered. Sighing and covering his face with his Demon hand, The bell for the end of class and the sigh turned to a slight grumble. He was making a mess of his first day that was for sure.

As Selene began to leave, Sky called out to her. He could see the stress that she was hiding...poorly. "Selene, If you want to make up for the missed Class. Come see me after 4th period...that goes for you as well." Sky had turned his gaze to Arneth. Hopefully with this, that might relieve some of the pressure off Selene. As for Arneth...laps were in her future. Lots of them.

Sky had seen his Sister walking into the class and now it was just him and her. Of course Yen was watching. He wondered if Ciri was actually holding true to her words...he was going to find out one way or another. Sky walked over and grabbed padded for someone to punch. Used primarily for boxers to practice with a coach, Sky was going to do the same thing with Ciri. She wanted to be a great fighter, He was going to sculpt her then.

"Ciri, catch." Sky tossed the girl a pair of gloves to put on. "Lets go. Its time to work." Sky walked over and put up a defensive stance with the pads. Seeing Ciri in his clothes though, put a slight blush on his face.

xX Yennefer Xx

Mystiecat537

Howecho

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Howecho

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:50 pm
Arneth Lysianassa

User Image

Tell me why do you breed
All this hate and misery
Is this just another statement of your insecurity?

Arneth chuckled nervously as she saw the reaction to her comment and took a small step away from him like she was going to bolt but luckily the bell rang before 'Mr Handsom' got his revenge for the new nickname. "Sorry, i kinda missed the introduction so i just gave you a nickname..." She murmured while taking a few more steps back, though paused when she heard someone else walk in. She would retreat to the door and look back to see his reaction to the new girl that walked in and smirked mischeviously. After gathering her things so she could make a quick exit, she turned back and said rather loudly, "Do be gentle with us Mr Handsome~" She called out loudly so they could all hear before dashing out of the training grounds to make her way to her next class. Of courses she was revering to her as well as Selene but ether way, giggles would trail behind her as she left.

{Exits}

Company:Yennefer, Sky (Mr handsome), a classmate, and a new girl.

Mood:Worried, impish

Condition: Healthy

Items: Bag, empty potion bottles

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:19 pm

l Mood ➤: .... l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Sky, Yen, and Others l Item/s ➤: Sky’s Clothes

Mister....handsome.... That was the tipping point for the girl, and Ciri felt the last bit of her hope fade out of her heart. Her smile grew wider as she caught the pair of gloves and quickly put them on. Sky didn't want to waste any time, so what did the girl do? Ciri rushed him and just began to wail on him (or tried to at least) All her anger could be felt in her punches, her sorrows, her everything. At one point, it even seemed to look like Ciri was....laughing...

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Sleepy... l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Sky, Ciri & Students l Item/s ➤: N/A

One of the girls took her leave rather quickly....and the reaction from Ciri... Yennefer sat up straight as the girl seemed to attack her brother with full force. Something was not right, and it was very alarming to the sorceress. Was Lucius right...? Ciri was fine and then in an instant...she freaked! It was what the girl said.... This was bad. Standing up, Yennefer got ready in case she needed to calm her daughter down.... This is bad...

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

Nightmares in Daydreams

Mystiecat537

Howecho

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:57 am

∑ Location →→| Training Grounds |∑ Current Feelings →→ | Annoyed- Surprised |Current Theme →→ | Destiny- Neffex |
∑ Thoughts →→| What the hell is she thinking?! |∑ Items →→| Irmata's Blade, Attendance sheet, Phone, Boxing Pads |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 95% |
∑ Health →→| 97% |

When Arneth left and called him once again...Mr. Handsome, Sky sighed and shook his head. he was going to make sure there was a rut in the dirt where she ran so much. however that slight distraction and what was coming next, through the devil for a loop. What Sky was waiting for was a planned exercise to work on form and speed training...what he got was a fist right in the chest. The man staggered back but quickly regained himself and started blocking the hits with the pads. This wasnt a training fight, she was going all out. What caught him off guard was the fact that she was laughing.

Somehow the Devil kept a calm composure whilst being wailed on by Ciri. "Ciri, Snap out of it! You need to focus!" Sky's expression may have been calm and focused, but his voice carried air of authority. If Ciri didnt halt this aggression, he would end it himself. His blocks were no longer in a defensive manner and he was no longer losing ground. Sky held his footing and was slightly inching closer to countering Ciri's punches. However a few did manage to slip by. This was no longer a training session, this was a straight up fight.

Sky gave one look at Yen. He was going to handle Ciri. Yen could be mother after but this not her place. Not in this fight. All that was happening in his head was a simple count down. If Ciri would not listen to his words and advice...he would open her ears for her.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:16 pm

Focus? All the girl ever did was do what she was told!! Focus, fight harder, try harder, be better! Ciri wasn’t about to obey this command, and instead her punches grew harder with much more force. At one point Sky wanted to fight her to see what her power was like, well he was going to learn now. The girls eyes began to glow a very vibrant green color, and her body did the same. She was charging up.

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Alert... l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Sky, Ciri & Students l Item/s ➤: N/A

This was still really bad, mainly because if Ciri completely lost it then the school and everyone inside would be in serious danger. However seeing the look from Sky, Yennefer lowered her hands and stood there. She had to trust her son in law...Sitting back down, she watched cautiously.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

Nightmares in Daydreams

Mystiecat537

Howecho

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:33 pm

∑ Location →→| Training Grounds |∑ Current Feelings →→ | Disappointed |Current Theme →→ | Destiny- Neffex |
∑ Thoughts →→| What the hell is she thinking?! |∑ Items →→| Irmata's Blade, Attendance sheet, Phone, Boxing Pads |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 95% |
∑ Health →→| 97% |

This was going down hill fast. Ciri was now hitting harder and not giving up. Now Sky was starting to focus more on fighting his sister. If it was a fight she wanted, it was a fight she'd get. "Is this what you want then I'll let you have it..." Sky's tone had changed from Authoritative to one that held disappointment. He had tried to help his sister and this what turned out for him. Waiting for an opening, Sky countered and hit Ciri with one of the pads to knocked her back. Sky then jumped back and pulled his large sword. Instead of holding it in a offensive stance, Sky threw it. Skytherix tossed his sword at Ciri's feet. "If this is what you really want then pick up the ******** sword and hit me. I wanted to help, actually be there for you. But if what I felt in punches is what you really feel, then there you go." Sky tossed the boxing pads to the side and just stood there. He didnt yell nor was he angry.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:47 pm

The authoritarian voice disappeared, and all that was left was disappointment. How could he be disappointed? He wasn’t her! He didn’t understand what she was feeling! He didn’t know what it was like to be her, to have eyes on her all the time, telling her what to do, how to act, how to function! He could be who he truly dreamed to be! And what was she? A child with a power that no other had, a princess who was to be nothing but a queen ruled by another’s hand. Ciri quickly took hold of the sword and looked down at it. The sword was lovely, but, this was not her sword. This was not a weapon she chose to fight with. Why... Ciri thought as she stared at the blade. Why is he not fighting... why is he letting me do this... why...why...WHY?!

Ciri let go of the blade as she listened to it hit the dirt, very close to where he originally threw it. Closing her glowing eyes, she took a deep deep breath. A small voice seemed to echo in the back of her mind... a familiar sound rang through her thoughts. Opening her eyes, the glowing seemed to calm down a small bit, but there was still fire in her eyes. No. I will not fight with a blade that is not mine, and I will not fight a man who is not armed nor allows me to attack with no purpose. I am no child and such will not be treated like one. If you fight me you f**king fight me like a man and beat me. Her sanity wasn’t back, but hey we are trying.

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Nightmares in Daydreams

Mystiecat537

Howecho

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:28 pm

∑ Location →→| Training Grounds |∑ Current Feelings →→ | Disappointed |Current Theme →→ | Destiny- Neffex |
∑ Thoughts →→| So this is how it is. |∑ Items →→| Irmata's Blade, Attendance sheet, Phone, Boxing Pads |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 95% |
∑ Health →→| 97% |

Sky looked at Ciri square in the eyes. She had picked up the blade. The man didnt care if she had dropped it. The of the matter was that she picked up the blade and wanted a real fight. Her words seemed to drive a previous though deeper into his head. "You want me to not treat you like child? Then you should have listened when you had the chance. You will get what you want and you will have to live your choice." Sky wasted no time nor would give Ciri time to think of a strategy and the most odd thing about the fight, he held no weapon.

As he was half way to Ciri, Skytherix's demon arm flared and burst into flames. Throwing his claw forward, Ciri would feel a line fly past her. It was hot...then an explosion detonated a couple yards behind and let out a large concussive force. Ciri had best be prepared for what she wants.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash